Spa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews: 365 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity WOWS Again. by granddutchess

DH and I went out of Cape Liberty on 7/6/14 on the Summit. Embarkation was the easiest ever. We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Once in a lifetime vacation -- for good and bad reasons by NCSuz

Top 5 BEST things about cruising Alaska on the NCL Pearl:

1. Alaska -- WOW! Amazing ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spa Quality Slipping / Remy Chef Now A Top Chef in World! / SEA LICE! by oodles

We sailed Disney Magic a few years ago and had the best couples spa experience of any cruise ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Older Ship, Party Atmosphere, Long Lines Everywhere by kristinut1

The ship seems to be older, not very well maintained. Needs fresh paint, carpets cleaned, ... continue

Carnival Victory 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
APPRECIATION FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICES ON BOARD by RIYAZ ESSA

Just arrived today from the Carnival Glory Cruise which was not planned but with the help of our ... continue

Carnival Glory 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise, not sure Carnival is for me though by amygirl76

Returned from this cruise this morning. I sailed with my mother, one of my girlfriends and my 20 ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, everything was fine. by Mar y Sol

Was it spectacular? No, but cruising just isn't what it used to be 25 years ago. OK, so what do ... continue

Norwegian Gem 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
OK half term cruise, but don't kid youself this is a luxury holiday by Whitelighter

We have been cruising on and off for 12 years and most of it has been done with RCI or ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine 5/30/14 thur 6/07/14 by Polysom Girl

This was about sailing on the Sunshine not really about the ports, been to these ports ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legend Of The Seas...Not so much, and easily forgotten. by Nursebetty29

I believe this was the first Baltic cruise for the crew...Unfortunately, both the ship and crew ... continue

Legend of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breakaway - some strong points with one big negative by star8394

My fiancé and I sailed on the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda on May 11. This was our 7th ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not quite the same by dragonmerlin

This is my third cruise on Celebrity and always felt that I could recommend this line. Now I am ... continue

Celebrity Summit 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway Ruined Cruising For Me by rampantdesign

A little background information about us for frame of reference:

My wife and I are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5+ out of 5+
HAL Regular - First time Celebrity - AMAZING TIME! by InTheWASide

Our first Celebrity cruise was absolutely incredible. We made lots of new friends on the cruise ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on a small, intimate ship by IggleDoer

Pacific Princess Alaska Review – 13-20 May 2014

We booked the Pacific Princess ... continue

Pacific Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway w/o the kiddos was VERY Relaxing! by rubysasha

Just got off the Norwegian Getaway! Sailed with hubby, just the two of us, and left our kids ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess - Wonderful Experience by Ceohenry26

My wife and I sailed on the Royal Princess for our 1 year anniversary and had the time of our ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another excellent adventure aboard Carnival by Misskay63

Again, Carnival never fails to do its best to make their passengers feel absolutely at ease ... continue

Carnival Breeze 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise aboard the Breakaway by tffd01

My wife and I just got back from a 7-day cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway. We sailed during ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Some good and some not so good. by kasius11

I need to qualify my review so that similar type of cruisers benefit and those that could be put ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Really Fun Cruise! We had a fantastic time! by Aerun

Day 1: Embarkation - super easy. Arrived before noon. Security and check in was very easy. No ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity A+ Canyon Ranch Spa F- by Bawston

Over the last four years my wife has gotten me into cursing and now I'm hooked. To date, we have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best bed and bedding on the 7 Seas by SRQtravelqueen

With more than 60 cruises on all levels of cruise lines (from Carnival, Celebrity to Cunard) as ... continue

Riviera 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Our Favorite Cruise Line by Shoshie

We decided to try Norwegian for for 7th cruise, particularly since the Getaway was a brand new ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unfortunate mechanical problems made worse by lack of planning by tnilinger

My wife and I have cruised 11 times before this and this was our third on a RCI ship. This was a ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+