Spa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews: 342 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity A+ Canyon Ranch Spa F- by Bawston

Over the last four years my wife has gotten me into cursing and now I'm hooked. To date, we have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best bed and bedding on the 7 Seas by SRQtravelqueen

With more than 60 cruises on all levels of cruise lines (from Carnival, Celebrity to Cunard) as ... continue

Riviera 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Our Favorite Cruise Line by Shoshie

We decided to try Norwegian for for 7th cruise, particularly since the Getaway was a brand new ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unfortunate mechanical problems made worse by lack of planning by tnilinger

My wife and I have cruised 11 times before this and this was our third on a RCI ship. This was a ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful time on the Epic! by SuiteTraveler

After seeing all the bad reviews of this ship, I have to write my review as we had a marvelous ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reflection Reflections by Elisgirl

Immediate gratification.  I had previously experienced three other cruises (a new Princess ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great week on the Getaway by Siked2Sail

We arrived at the Port of Miami early, around 11:00 am, and decided to park at the Port, $140 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
NOT a typical Princess Cruise... by jaczyns1

Just came back from a birthday cruise with my husband...WHERE to begin....First of all, I am ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not up to its usual standards by CruiseMacks

This was our 7th Oceania cruise and this is the first time we have been somewhat ... continue

Nautica 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection Truly a Magnificant Ship by Crusin Nonnie

This was our 36th wedding anniversary and my birthday cruise combined, so we wanted to do ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall very good cruise by scampy1

I boarded the ncl Gem in New York City was fairly easy despite long lines to get on board about ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT STAFF... SHIP, NOT SO MUCH.. by bucky21

We are a late 50's couple travelling with two friends of same age and sailed on the Glory for ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Inaugural Getaway Cruise = ONE OF THE BEST CRUISES EVER by CaptainKirk

We have been on over 35 cruises, including the NCL Seaward in 1988, and on almost every cruise ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Week by stmorris09

Embarkation was very smooth, as we stayed in the Presidential Suite, and had priority ... continue

Independence of the Seas 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise - Miserable Debarkation by rachel_95762

We are frequent cruisers but have cruised the last few cruises on Celebrity. We came back to ... continue

Carnival Magic 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Could have been better, could have been worse (Aft balcony, room 7430) by doc10261881

First of all, a cruise is what you make of it. That said, I did have higher expectations of a ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by 2B2Ts

Our first time with Celebrity. We stayed in Suite 6146. We were met at embarkation shortly after ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by Sharon1225

We were disappointed with the ship. I'm surprised that it has a 5 star rating because it's an ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
A great disappointment by rpruzinsky

My wife and I were extremely excited about this cruise on Royal Caribbean, as it was many years ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Breakaway by tnilinger

This is a beautiful ship! All the public rooms are wonderful, as was our cabin. Embarkation was ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Years Eve Cruise Celebration by jhg20852

This was my 57th Cruise, 10th or 11th with Carnival. I have now been upgraded to Platinum ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
A New Year on the Breakaway by Cruisenmike711

My wife and I decided to set sail to the Bahamas this New Year's Eve with a cruise on the ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 01/14 5+ out of 5+
A Spa.....tastic Cruise!!!!!!!! by Radar Roz

This was our second cruise on the Pearl....identical cruise...one year later...because we liked ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Flaws and All by FreeIISpree

My (DH) and I were first time cruisers on the Princess Cruise Line, but sailed on Royal ... continue

Royal Princess 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A Lovely Escape by subo123

I recently returned from a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam. We had cabin ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 12/13 5.0 out of 5+