Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8918 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great cruise on MSC Preziosa by CruiseIreland

After an uneventful flight, we arrived in Venice and sought our MSC sign in the Arrivals Hall. ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Could Be Better by phynak

The ship was beautiful. Very well maintained. Great staff, very accommodating.

Formal ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 Not Rated
Immersive wine cruise to France Spain and Portugal - Loved it! by amber32002

We are seasoned cruisers, having been on several previous Celebrity cruise ships and others. ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity (overall) never disappoint. by Stanley Cruiser

Fly/cruise package starting from Manchester Airport. Flew with jet2. Most excellent! On time ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Silver Spirit versus Seabourn Sojourn by cruisingfor4

My husband and I have just arrived home from a wonderful cruise holiday celebrating our 25th ... continue

Silver Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
So much better than the reviews I had read by catscandance

As my title says it was so much better than I had been expecting from someof the reviews I had ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary but a few niggles with Noordam by Sallymarch

We really enjoyed our trip and had a lovely stateroom with balcony (7011). We have travelled ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not as good as the first time by Boatharbour

We cruised for the first time last year on the Solstice and had such a wonderful time decided to ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont believe all you read!!! by lcosgrove44

We have just returned from a great week on the Fascinosa. We booked this holiday at a cruise ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Opera - Retire it now! by susancuddeback

I just spent 10 horrific days on the oldest boat in the fleet - had I known this I would have ... continue

MSC Opera 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marina, Your World Your Way ??? by C-sea

We sailed on Marina early September 2014 for 12 nights Amsterdam to Barcelona. We have cruised ... continue

Marina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess first-timers by Suandgaz

We fancied a change from Celebrity Eclipse and booked a couple of weeks off in September, so had ... continue

Emerald Princess 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Off to a lousy start due to late luggage delivery by GFMZSS

We just concluded our first cruise on NCL. I cruised previously on Carnival.

We liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun and Fun on the Island Escape by SalmonPinktoRoyalBlue

Having read a number of negative reviews about the Island Escape, we felt it appropriate to let ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but some major detractions by susanhough

The repositioning cruise we took offered good value for money, and we were happy with the cruise ... continue

MSC Orchestra 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
A let down by philip52

Paid top price for this cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from Barcelona to Rotterdam and bought a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well done Costa by Touran

We are a couple aged 70 and cruised many times before but never with Costa. We booked this ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime... by MTnesters2014

This cruise line gets it right...

We started with 2 extra days in Barcelona after a ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise with one or two minor niggles by Terrier_Fan

Our first time with Celebrity and we enjoyed a fabulous cruise around the Eastern Med. Just a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC not for me! by jennjess

I'll start by saying that the itinerary was great and was why I booked this cruise. We booked an ... continue

MSC Fantasia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Above Average Itinerary and Service on Average Ship by HouBob

First, let me start by saying that I would not have chosen this ship, except for the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
I loved the Haven by dali31

We went on this cruise with our two "twentysomething " children. We originally had planned on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruise by norwich1

My wife and I went on our first cruise, 7 nights, on the NCL ship Jade on the 6th Sept 2014 for ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Better than feared! by antrum

I have only been on many Celebrity Cruises before and one P&O therefore I was geared up to ... continue

Costa Magica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
ECLIPSE in the Med – good but not great by mike222

We've cruised with Celebrity 3 times before; always on the ‘Millennium’ class ships ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 4.0 out of 5+