Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8573 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Time Cruise by abmack

This was our first cruise and we chose Thomson Dream for two reasons i.e. it was a small ship ... continue

Experienced cruiser found the EPIC not so enjoyable by TexasGal1227

I am a Gold Lattitude member on NCL and have sailed on 4 other cruise lines. I will probably ... continue

Norwegian Epic 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruising Observations by aprillove

As a 50th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves, we chose to go on our first cruise. Perhaps our ... continue

Fantastic Cruise by Brynhawkins

Having cruised with P & O, Thompson, Fred Olsen and Maritime Cruises we were wondering how ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A Triumph of Italian Naval Architecture by gbs1112

Le Soleil is beautiful. It has everything going for it, except the food. Considering this is a ... continue

Le Soleal 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection Review by luhning

This was our first experience with Celebrity Cruise Lines, specifically the Reflecton. Overall, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by pazor

My husband and I, along with his sister and her partner, booked this cruise over a year ago on ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Eastern Med by Twocoasts

Just returned from my first cruise on Oceania. I am not a huge cruise fan. I've done a few short ... continue

Insignia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful holiday by mikeysh1

Having read the reviews , we were slight worried about our second cruise with Thomson. Now I do ... continue

Overrated by emuller1

This is our third cruise and first with Celebrity. We choose Celebrity because of the 7 day ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
VERY IMPRESSED by sarum273

Having never travelled on Cunard before I held out great hopes for my annual holiday on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5+ out of 5+
High Expectations, Ups and Downs Cruise, Disappointing End by Sailing_the_Life

I was particularly excited about the evaluations mentioning the uniqueness of the Wind Star ... continue

Wind Surf 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
AN ENOYABLE CRUISE BUT HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT EPIC by suron

NCL Epic is the ideal ship for people like myself who are travelling alone. There are Studio ... continue

Norwegian Epic 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another Good cruise on the Celebration by wolverton cruisers

This was our fourth Thomson cruise (the third time on the Celebration) and we visited Rhodes ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
So very very BAD!!!! by mcc8mcc

First, this was probably my 15th cruise, and my 4th in Europe. Btw my cruise was actually the ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A good time by davetrucker

Our flight from Manchester went well. We had checked in the week before at our local shop so we ... continue

WonderfulWeekOnStar-IstambulToAthens by richfromhaw

We were on the Windstar week of June 7 to 14,2014 Istanbul to Athens.

It’s a great ... continue

Wind Star 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is Celebrity Suffering an Identity Crisis? by rsalvia

Founded in 1988, the Chandris family had a clear-cut vision for Celebrity Cruise Lines. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox 1st June to 14th June 2014. Stateroom 8140 by seamuskerr

Cruise included flights and transfers to Barcelona which were both very stress ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
More Cons than Pros... Will it be P&O next year? by jellybelly789

We have cruised with Royal Caribbean five or six times now, and tend to like the layout of the ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not my idea of a relaxing holiday by PP2

First, let me say this was my first time on RCCL as I wanted to try out this brand. I've ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time with Regent by DavidMaz

Having sailed previously with other cruise lines, P&O, Cunard and Compagnie Du Ponant we had ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by joevinnie

Embarkation was efficient. In only a few minutes from arriving at the pier we were in our room ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not for couples, ok for familys - noisy & loud! by kngg0001

We travelled as a family of four with two toddlers with friends also having two ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+