Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8317 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Tried and True by Riknpat

Took a short cruise from Rome to Barcelona stopping at Naples. Malta, Sardinia, Mallorca, and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Nov 2nd Eastern Med Cruise on the Jade by jbojo

We recently returned from our 10 Day Eastern Med cruise. This was only our 2nd cruise with NCL ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by Briansbrain

We are new cruisers. I had been on a MSC years ago, and it was cheap and ok. My husband and I ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
I will be cruising again by Sabrina_Greg

This is the first cruise my husband and I have been on! But it will not be our last. We booked ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A great pre-Christmas cruise on Cunard .. by agcarr@sea

This was our second cruise with Cunard with the previous one being to Norway on QM2 which I ... continue

Queen Victoria 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Butlins Sur Mer by OlderGent

There comes a time, I suppose, in everyone’s life when they think about going on a ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship.. Wonderful Service... Okay food.... 3rd Rate Entertainment by barmills

YES... we are Celebrity "Elite" members.... we quaff our tea with a raised pinky, actually dress ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
All glitz: not enough substance by OlderGent

Norwegian Spirit 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
was it worth it? by jamesz1

This is a wonderful ship with a great ports of call. My question is "why so expensive?" The ... continue

Marina 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Was surprised at what RCL call refurbished? by cost61naz

We have just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Splendour of the Seas sailing from Venice. ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Pay Your Staff More Costa, they are the best thing on the ship by Dianayhi3

We were on the ship during the dreadful storm in the Philippines, and as a large proportion of ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Oceania First Timers by californication

Having cruised before mostly on Celebrity we thought we would try Oceania for a different ... continue

Marina 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
NEVER,NEVER AGAIN by echeshire

having cruised on many lines,and reading the negative reviews on costa ships,i thought it cannot ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Rome to Venice (via lots of ancient ruins) by Prince Lithdude

Just returned after 12 days in the Med on board the Ruby Princess, it is my second time with ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Too big and too many people. by Caribbeancruisefans

This will be a quick review of our Oasis of the Seas W. Caribbean cruise with ship only points. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Observations from a Regent Newbie by jklc123

It only took about 2 hours on the Voyager, before we even sailed, for DH and me to decide it ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
What an Amazing experience - like staying at the Ritz by rjfenner

We were so impressed by the friendly staff on this cruise who always greeted and smiled. Nothing ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 11/13 5+ out of 5+
1st time RCI by cliffholl

Just returned from our 1st cruise with Royal Caribbean and had a wonderful time. The food was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
she was a good ship by ctaz

This was one of our best vacations ever. My wife and I have cruised before, but it was the first ... continue

Norwegian Gem 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Dont Book with Costa if you only speak Englsh and dont smoke by nimbus9020

I have just returned yesterday 18th November 2013 from a very disappointing seven night cruise ... continue

Costa Serena 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Almost...but not quite. by Mullan

We cruised with Thomsons on the Majesty taking in Turkey, Crete and Israel.

Right from ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5+ out of 5+
There is something special about Norwegian Spirit by plentymorefish

Just returned form a 9 day cruise with my husband and 2 kids (10 and 15) sailing from Barcelona ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/13 5+ out of 5+
The kids loved Splendor of the Seas by ReidJacobs

Let me start of by telling you this was our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. This was my ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Freestyle Cruising and the Benefits by stevew48

My partner and I sailed on the Norwegian jade on the 6th Nov on its East Med cruise and it was ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by ccla253

My husband and I embarked on our Venice to Rome cruise last fall with high expectations. As ... continue

Wind Surf 10/13 2.0 out of 5+