Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8552 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not my idea of a relaxing holiday by PP2

First, let me say this was my first time on RCCL as I wanted to try out this brand. I've ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time with Regent by DavidMaz

Having sailed previously with other cruise lines, P&O, Cunard and Compagnie Du Ponant we had ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by joevinnie

Embarkation was efficient. In only a few minutes from arriving at the pier we were in our room ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not for couples, ok for familys - noisy & loud! by kngg0001

We travelled as a family of four with two toddlers with friends also having two ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Med Cruise by AZDrum

Embarkation - The cruise rep could not locate our suite reservation. Had to wait while she ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Didn't just survive it..... Loved it!! by Debs Auld

As others have said, some of the reviews below were starting to make me a bit jittery. This is ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Regal Princess by chucago

We just returned back from Europe after sailing a 7 night western Mediterranean cruise. This was ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Freedom - June 1 - 9 by dcikon2

Carnival Freedom Pros

• Guys’ Burger and the Blue Iguana Café – ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy by Jojot31

The Regal Princess exceeded all of my expectations in every aspect. It truly caters to ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Epic disaster not good for Gluten Free or smoke free guests. by explore725

I am not one to usually write reviews, unless something is so amazing or disasterous that I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, wonderful ports by vanvleckeren

I have cruised on Royal Caribbean four times previously, and I decided to upgrade to Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer - Great Cruise on the majesty by cruiser9320

My mum and dad booked the cruise as my 21st birthday present. After reading some negative ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
CHILDREN EVERYWHERE by canplan

Costa really needs to solve the unruly children problem on their ships. This is our 4th costa ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise but few negatives by cricketnut

Six of us, 3 couples from New Zealand, had 2 7 day back to back cruises from Venice which we ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall quite good, a few minor problems by neminem

Our experience with HAL pre-cruise was fantastic: I called up to fix a name change a couple ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Itinerary; disappointing cruise by DollyD369

We booked this Cruise last July so having spent months getting excited about it, the day of ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again by Sara_P

This was the first and probably last cruise I will ever go on. When we got to our cabin only one ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
So So Celebrity by atrip

Although Celebrity was our favorite cruise line, we were disappointed in this cruise. The good ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous in every way! by lobos356

Our family took a 13 night cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette in late May 2014, leaving from ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful time on Celebrity. by Candidasa

My wife and I travel quite a lot and usually stay in 4-5 star hotels to make our vacations ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing week by PMG1

Having just read the last review I am astounded at what was written as we were on the same ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again RCL !!!! by Glynnd

Our first taste of RCL We had booked this a year in advance to coincide with my partners ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pros and Cons by gbucky

This was our first Regent cruise, having cruised with Crystal and Oceania. Thought we would try ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
P & O Ventura Never Again ! by Tres98

I have been on many cruises but this is my first on a P & O ship and it will definitely be ... continue

Ventura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful ship, Fantastic Holiday by meabhalicious

Had an absolutely fantastic time on this ship. There were six of us, two parents and 4 children ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 Not Rated