Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8747 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not perfect, but very good by JackNeedsAVacation

There are pros and cons to any cruise or vacation. The NCL Epic is no exception. By and large, ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Islands and Icons.Istanbul to Venice.5th-15th August by Sigaco

Just back from the most amazing cruise. The embarkation in Istanbul was very smooth and the ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great experience for first time cruise by igc1959

My wife Tracey ,daughter Olivia (11) and I decided to treat ourselves to an Italian cruise ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous First time cruise by dancebluecat

Celebrity Silhouette is a beautiful sleek floating palace, this was a first ever cruise and we ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Beachbabe7534

One week Mediterranean cruise with family of 14&17 year olds. Boarded at Barcelona, seamless ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The REAL reality of QE, Elegant and good value for money by Capt Gazza

This was our second cruise, the first with Cunard, our first was with Princess last year. We ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The most beautiful ship in service by photosg

Why do people choose Cunard? The strictly enforced dress-codes? The link with the golden age of ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment of the seas by MADMANOR

Booked a fly cruise and my companion has walking difficulties.The airport assistance was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First European cruise by dadababa

Me and 3 other family members sailed on RCI 'Independence of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. The ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Holiday of a lifetime! by annemarie87

My boyfriend and I were new to cruising this year and have just disembarked the Ventura ship ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
FABULOUS first time ever cruise by Eat1964

Myself , Husband and daughter aged 19 and 15 went on the Highlights of the Mediterranean ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Six Star Price 2 Star service by rockysmum

I booked a 'luxury cruise' with Silversea sailing out of Venice in July on Silver Spirit. Big ... continue

Silver Spirit 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Celebrity by gerryincork

We overnighted in the lovely Hotel Lunetta in Rome before embarkation in Civitavecchia the next ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Did not meet expectations by Blueberry1

Variety Voyager was advertised as a 'luxury' vessel. It isn't. We did two cruises on this small ... continue

Voyager 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Destinations - Hot and Crowded in Summer by edsatty

My husband and I took this cruise from Barecelona departing July 1st (Balcony - D440, which is ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa? It'll cost ya! by Etak

Disappointing waste of hard earned savings. Absolutely NO entertainment unless you enjoy ... continue

Costa Classica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Gems of Antiquity inc. review of special diets by Tinkerbell1963

This was our first cruise on Oceania (we have previously cruised with Disney, Silversea, ... continue

Riviera 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
ON REFLECTION, A SERENDIPIDITOUS 11 DAYS and 10 NIGHTS by heathercer

I relied heavily on Cruise Critic reviews and deck plans to organise our Celebrity Reflection ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall good, but I feel short-changed. by tikkas

We are a European couple (not Italian, not Spanish) and this was our 5th cruise, our 2nd with ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but could be better! by Uxbguy

We have sailed with RCI for over 12 years and are Diamond members. Having sailed on various ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by California827

We say that most of the staff of Royal Caribbean have to work with situations they can not ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+