Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8913 Ship Name Date Member Rating
So much better than the reviews I had read by catscandance

As my title says it was so much better than I had been expecting from someof the reviews I had ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary but a few niggles with Noordam by Sallymarch

We really enjoyed our trip and had a lovely stateroom with balcony (7011). We have travelled ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not as good as the first time by Boatharbour

We cruised for the first time last year on the Solstice and had such a wonderful time decided to ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont believe all you read!!! by lcosgrove44

We have just returned from a great week on the Fascinosa. We booked this holiday at a cruise ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Opera - Retire it now! by susancuddeback

I just spent 10 horrific days on the oldest boat in the fleet - had I known this I would have ... continue

MSC Opera 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marina, Your World Your Way ??? by C-sea

We sailed on Marina early September 2014 for 12 nights Amsterdam to Barcelona. We have cruised ... continue

Marina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess first-timers by Suandgaz

We fancied a change from Celebrity Eclipse and booked a couple of weeks off in September, so had ... continue

Emerald Princess 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Off to a lousy start due to late luggage delivery by GFMZSS

We just concluded our first cruise on NCL. I cruised previously on Carnival.

We liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun and Fun on the Island Escape by SalmonPinktoRoyalBlue

Having read a number of negative reviews about the Island Escape, we felt it appropriate to let ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but some major detractions by susanhough

The repositioning cruise we took offered good value for money, and we were happy with the cruise ... continue

MSC Orchestra 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
A let down by philip52

Paid top price for this cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from Barcelona to Rotterdam and bought a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well done Costa by Touran

We are a couple aged 70 and cruised many times before but never with Costa. We booked this ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime... by MTnesters2014

This cruise line gets it right...

We started with 2 extra days in Barcelona after a ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise with one or two minor niggles by Terrier_Fan

Our first time with Celebrity and we enjoyed a fabulous cruise around the Eastern Med. Just a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC not for me! by jennjess

I'll start by saying that the itinerary was great and was why I booked this cruise. We booked an ... continue

MSC Fantasia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Above Average Itinerary and Service on Average Ship by HouBob

First, let me start by saying that I would not have chosen this ship, except for the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
I loved the Haven by dali31

We went on this cruise with our two "twentysomething " children. We originally had planned on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruise by norwich1

My wife and I went on our first cruise, 7 nights, on the NCL ship Jade on the 6th Sept 2014 for ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Better than feared! by antrum

I have only been on many Celebrity Cruises before and one P&O therefore I was geared up to ... continue

Costa Magica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
ECLIPSE in the Med – good but not great by mike222

We've cruised with Celebrity 3 times before; always on the ‘Millennium’ class ships ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Love the Constellation, not sure about Celebrity by ifly737

Constellation is recently refurbished, so no problems there. Like most cruise ships it is ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Many Pros & Cons by Nigel Ellis

My experience is coloured by having cruised only once before, on a Royal Caribbean ship with ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise by Elena51

Overall an enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship. The embarkation and disembarkation was very ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
To Istanbul and Back by harry37

We are two seventy plus English pensioners who have done 10 plus cruises on several cruise ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise, impressed. by mhancock

We boarded the Quest in Istanbul, after a problem with the berthing location, which had been ... continue

Azamara Quest 09/14 5.0 out of 5+