Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8891 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Many Pros & Cons by Nigel Ellis

My experience is coloured by having cruised only once before, on a Royal Caribbean ship with ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise by Elena51

Overall an enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship. The embarkation and disembarkation was very ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
To Istanbul and Back by harry37

We are two seventy plus English pensioners who have done 10 plus cruises on several cruise ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise, impressed. by mhancock

We boarded the Quest in Istanbul, after a problem with the berthing location, which had been ... continue

Azamara Quest 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Cruise no.7 by Morticia 67

We have been on 6 other cruises and this was a pleasant holiday. As with all holidays, there ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time on the Celebration by Docmalc

Had a great time on our recent 7 night cruise to the Agean ( Gems of the Agean ). We will ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
P and O Standards Declining by terryelvin

This was our 4th cruise with P and O and will be our last. In general the ship is very tired and ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Watch the Incidental Expenses by xtmike

We had a very good holiday on this ship, the staff were great, the food was good although the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Royal Treatment by MPSCru

We sailed for 12 days on this ship and enjoyed all the ports of call. The ship is clean and the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
My trip of the Oasis of the Seas by novicetraveller

I've been on the Allure of the Seas 3 times before my first trip on the Oasis of the Seas, so it ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Arcadia J416 by Sybella

Arcadia J416 Western Mediterranean

Another lovely cruise! Weather was much better than ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor to average. Bad service ruins a nice looking ship by tony.m.chen

General overview:

Very lovely new ship with nice public rooms and cabins. Let down by ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Non Smokers may wish to review their booking by Nogojoe

This is the third time on this ship and I was really looking forward to it based upon the 2 ... continue

Independence of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise with a few minor flaws by cruise-kitty

This year we picked a cruise in the western Mediterranean from Savona (Italy, near Genova), to ... continue

Costa Fortuna 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise, but not our last by DYKWIA

This was our first cruise and as Newbies we had a few concerns before going - sea sickness,would ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Expecting more and getting a lot less by tyler6597

We arrived in Venice on 9-7-14 and the ship was beautiful inside and out. It was easy to get ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Adriatic explorer, Aegean delights by cornishpilchards61

A very poor ship, far too small for the number of passengers, completely inadeqate facilities ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise won't be the last! by Cariad21

For this cruise, I travelled with my parents and having read some of the reviews since booking I ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best. Cruise. Ever! by Kylomom

This was our 6th cruise and what a difference finding the right cruise line makes. Our previous ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressive ship, sometimes missing the feeling of being on one by MMTH

We used the opportunity of Oasis being in Europe for some days before going on dock in ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by sue.rielly

My husband and me returned last week after a wonderful week aboard this wonderful cruise liner. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING by annfry28@ymail.com

This was our very first cruise holiday and to say my husband was reluctant is an understatement. ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
4 years on and still as good by Single Cruiser

This was my 4th annual Mediterranean trip onboard Epic.

The ship is looking good for her ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Busy but beautiful ship by Dalzell

We have just returned from our cruise on the Preziosa. I would like to thank Cruise Critic ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - Ancient Wonders by aldernete

Our 1st & probably last time on a Thomson Cruise. That is not to say the crew on board were ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+