Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8991 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Italy and the Greek Isles - a wonderful ship and a very nice cruise! by stillriverpotter

We really enjoyed this cruise. It started and ended in Barcelona. My only complaint with that ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Average Cruise with TERRIBLE FOOD/DINING. by foreverj

I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Jade and will point out the pros and cons. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Treasures of the Mediterranean by richard-swarbrick

The Dream is a old ship which can look it's age but don't be fooled by this as it is well ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Costa Serena by PatsyG

This was our first cruise so we didn't have anything to compare other than we have stayed in ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor October 2014; A Bit Disappointing by cincinnati_born

We recently sailed on the Carnival Valor...and had very high expectations since we love to ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Pro's Outweighed the Con's by Tregolwyn

Have cruised with P&O once before (Oceana) and Ventura is certainly a more modern ship but, ... continue

Ventura 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise. by meeann

Having read some previous reviews, I was a bit nervous what to expect on our cruise, but decided ... continue

Ventura 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Costa Magica by malcolm32

Having read some negative reviews I wondered what the experience would be.

Check in was ... continue

Costa Magica 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good in parts by Weathergirl1

First time with Thomson cruises. Not sure we will do it again. Smooth transfer from Palma to the ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Can't understand all the negative reviews - we had a great cruise by gbs1112

This was a popular cruise that was overbooked and several, maybe forty, stateroom bookings had ... continue

Marina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great way to see the coast by jsdpj

We are experienced travelers and usually prefer to drive, however this is not practical along ... continue

La Belle de l'Adriatique 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Sell, sell, sell on Sellebrity by ccb1951

Constant pressure to pay the ship more money detracted from an otherwise beautiful cruise ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Does not live up to expectations by SamT6

We were on our honeymoon and decided to take the 12 day with stops in Salerno, Sicily, malta, ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN !!!!! by baggie

Having finally persuaded my wife to go on a cruise we sat down with a Thomson cruise specialist ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Ten Days of Seafaring Bliss on Board the Journey by dln929

Embarkation: The Journey was docked very close to the city of LIsbon--less than 15 minutes' walk ... continue

Azamara Journey 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediocre in a nice way until I saw the snake! by Tikibird

*** I was very unhappy with the way this cruise went but I am going to try to be objective with ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Ever Cruise by fancycroozer

This was the first time on this cruise line and I absolutely loved it. It was the cleanest ship ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Not the Best Thomson Ship by Christinejtanner

First off I must say that the itinery was amazing, great ports and places to visit, Corfu, Koper ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5+ out of 5+
So Comfortable by Dwarfnandina

This was the second of two back-to-back cruises (Fantasia/Splendida) as a solo traveller. The ... continue

MSC Splendida 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful itinerary, beautiful ship, but a bit disappointed by lovsun

Beautiful itinerary, beautiful ship, but a bit disappointed as we were expecting a little bit ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity provides an excellent cruise experience! We'll be back! by mary6405

This was our third cruise, first on Celebrity. September is a wonderful time of year to visit ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Time for a Re-fit, Noordam? by Conchita229

We are a couple of 65 year olds, who have not sailed with HAL before, but this was our fourth ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Majesty by ZINCO55

I have to comment on this Cruise visiting the Greek Islands and then to Venice, as most of the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing First Cruise by marrcham

This was our first cruise and we loved it and will do it again. We found the Norwegian Epic to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Brilliant Cruise by ChucklesPC

We have just rerurned from an 11 night Adriatic cruise and loved every minute. A wonderful ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+