Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8821 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time cruisers by pgg479

From Windsor, On Canada! Flew to Barcelona and arrived 10 am Monday morning. We stayed at ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed First Time Cruiser by J/S

For years I've wanted to cruise somewhere glamorous & warm, I was persuaded by my partner to ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but taxing by bobobin

We departed from East Midlands Airport and arrived in Palma on time after a pleasant flight, the ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise on Celebrity by Tanito

Embarcation was quick ,had the glass of champagne and were having lunch in 45 ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 Not Rated
Not a 'Royal' experience by Melanie C

Just arrived home from a 7 night cruise on Liberty of the Seas around Spain, France and Italy. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pretty good cruise - some negatives by winpub

Flew direct from Toronto on Air Canada Rouge Sat. , August 23. Arrived in Barcelona on schedule ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean cruise in Modern Luxury or Soltice style by Canadiankaratemom

Just got back from an awesome vacation... this was my fourth saling with Celbrity but second ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic Serenade - Great Ports of Call but avoid summer months by wannaberetired

My husband and I just returned from this cruise with Oceania. This was our 3rd Oceania cruise. ... continue

Riviera 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Serenade of the seas 2014 by Swedish fish

Just got back from Rome after a wonderful cruise onboard Serenade.

Yes, this is my first ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
3 Generations Brilliant Holiday by Wirral

We went as 3 generations, Grandma, Mum, Dad & Daughter/Granddaughter.

GD LOVED fun ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship; terrible reception staff by scarletandgray

Our cruise experience was significantly affected by the loss of luggage for our adult daughter ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Faultless service all round, but be warned on the upfront medical fees by Kizkho

My husband and I recently sailed with our 4 children(13, 11, 6 & 3) this was our 4th cruise, ... continue

Disney Magic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Chosen for ports of call not for the ship by ruby1969

We have just returned from a 2 weeks cruise on the Island Escape, we only chose this ship ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
You pay more for Disney, but so worth it by tandabuss

My 12-year old daughter and I just returned from a wonderful week onboard the Disney Magic. I ... continue

Disney Magic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Silver Wind Western Med 25 August to 1 September by 1901Phil

This was the first time we had sailed wither Silversea having most recently been on Chrystal in ... continue

Silver Wind 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Eastern Mediterranean Cruise -- Great Family Vacation by WoodstoneRd

We traveled as a family of 4 on the August 15 sailing from Civitavecchia. Our stateroom was ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great ship, perfect Sky Suite but issue with soot by CruiseMichael

We booked a one week eastern mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Silhoutte from Venice to Kotor, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity delivered everything they promised! Great cruise by EAL86

We sailed from Barcelona, calling at Marseille, Nice [Villefranche-sur-Mer], Pisa [Livorno], ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Staff, Tired Ship by MaxineInVA

We are big fans of HAL and were very excited about our first European cruise with the ... continue

Noordam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on Silhouette with a few small bumps in the road by Mac4YYZ

Some thoughts on a recent Med cruise from Venice. Third cruise with Celebrity and first time in ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by pimento!@#$

The best part of the cruise was the fabulous staff. The food and the staff were wonderful. I ... continue

Royal Clipper 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on lovely ship by BudPenarth

Just returned from a fantastic family holiday on the MSC Armonia. The itinerary was outstanding, ... continue

MSC Armonia 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Islands & Icons - first class! by WESTEAST

This was our 3rd cruise with Oceania and our 2nd on the beautiful Rivera ship. We chose this ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Back to Back cruise Greek isles/Adriatic/Croatia/Turkey by fabnfortysomething

We got into cruising a few years ago when husbands arthritis meant had to consider a more laid ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good in Parts by Websterbridge

As first time cruisers, we'd have appreciated more information before leaving the UK regarding ... continue

Ventura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+