Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8693 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Best Cruise by rsl1958

Our cruise was the Mediterranean adventure and we sailed from Southampton 12th July 2014.  ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved our Adriatic to Aegean cruise on Regent by kdub24

Six of us sailed with Regent from Venice to Istanbul, with stops in Croatia, Montenegro, and ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Some good and some bad parts. by Sjodilson

We just came back from our cruise with MSC Preziosa. It was our second cruise with MSC and also ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Don't be put off......... by Papamex80

As first time cruisers we booked the Island Escape and then read the reviews which began to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great for families and young couples by LMJR

Readers should know that this review is by a woman of a certain age who is not particularly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
P+O Ventura by grahamfl

Great ship and excellent staff. Drinks well priced. It is a bit too big tho! even on the 14th ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice impressions for my first cruise by asp1961

We had a generally nice cruise (2 adults, 2 children). The crew was very polite, the ship very ... continue

Costa Magica 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Emerald Princess Mediterranean Adventure from Southampton by okfarmerswife

Our family of 5 including my husband, me, and 3 daughters enjoyed this sailing. We chose this ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very good cruise by CaptainJF

My wife and I did the 7 night Greek Odyssey cruise (Istanbul - Rome) July 19 - 26 on the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship was lovely, disappointing excursions by Minnesota Mom

This cruise was my fourth. I've sailed Princess, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean. I'm an avid ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worth it by merphile

We really enjoyed cruising in the Epic. Best of it: comfortable, well designed cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 Not Rated
Unforgettable week spent with great people in amazing ports by 40ishcouple

This was our first cruising experience and we travelled a long way to do it ! The appeal of a ... continue

Panorama 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experience!! by JCVL

I just read inner peace review, and I basically endorse all of their comments.

We are a ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox - 7 day Venice to Istanbul by Mollyswhiskers

Since the cruise started in Venice I arrived a few days early to enjoy that beautiful city and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good N Bad by liverpool1996

The flight to Palma was excellent with a 2,4,2 plane, big...

Transfer excellent, ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not extremely pleased. by Bolar

This was was my fourth cruise, the first in Europe. I have cruised with RCCL on Enchantment and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Island Escape only gets better by Badger1948

l traveled once again on this ship,l have been many times as l have found them helpfull as i am ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely fantastic, great value for money by matt.ashlee

Well I have just got back from my first ever cruise and want to go back tomorrow!!! Island ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful family cruise by tinky41

We bought a package including flights and transfers through our TA -flights from Manchester to ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Informative QE review by daisy's mom

Boarded the QE in Civitavecchia . Embarkation at about 4pm was a breeze. Note: if your flight ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, but excursions and evening activities lacking by mspinochle

We did a Western Mediterranean cruise from July 17-24th. We had never done the Mediterranean ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Poor Service, Bad Attitude, Made Me Want to Leave Early by AZDEP

Our experience was so bad that I actually had to come to this page to see if someone had the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
FOR AND AGAINST, AZAMARA VERSUS CELEBRITY by MOANALOT

We completed our back to back cruise on the Azamara Quest from the 5th July to the 20th July'14. ... continue

Azamara Quest 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed With Celebrity Reflection 7/1/14-7/14/14 by sweetpea143

We're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o teenage son. We've cruised frequently over the past 14 years, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
The good, the bad, and the ugly! by Doxiemommie

I recently sailed on the Regent Mariner on a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. It left from Rome and ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 3.0 out of 5+