Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8328 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pharaohs & the Promised Land/Delights of the Promised Lands by Bigbum & Shortarse

This is our review of our first Thomson Fly/Cruise with it's good points and bad points. Let's ... continue

Thomson Majesty 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected and not what we paid for! by Miz Aris

We sailed with Regent on Seven Seas Voyager from Istanbul to Dubai over 21 nights. We booked and ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic trip by Frankvel

This was our second trip this year with MSC - our first was in June on MSC Fantasia where we had ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on Costa-still love it. by Boater25

We sailed from Trieste. A very good departure port-no hassle. My partner has some mobility ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First review from a reasonably experienced cruiser by Medeba

Having just read a review for the Constellation’s Turkey and Greek Isles cruise I felt ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Another nearly perfect cruise. by Salty45

Nov. 3 we boarded the Navigator of the Seas for the sixth time. The difference, this time it's ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful and satisfactorily experience by sailSeas

Ship information: MS Rotterdam ocean view deck 3

Activities: nightly show in theater, ... continue

Rotterdam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise ... by deb c

My daughter and I recently returned from our wonderful holiday which incorporated a 12 night ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful End-of-Season Cruise to the Western Mediterranean! by countrynewsman

My wife and I returned last week from a 12 day cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Already planning another ... by deb c

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Tried and True by Riknpat

Took a short cruise from Rome to Barcelona stopping at Naples. Malta, Sardinia, Mallorca, and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Nov 2nd Eastern Med Cruise on the Jade by jbojo

We recently returned from our 10 Day Eastern Med cruise. This was only our 2nd cruise with NCL ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by Briansbrain

We are new cruisers. I had been on a MSC years ago, and it was cheap and ok. My husband and I ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
I will be cruising again by Sabrina_Greg

This is the first cruise my husband and I have been on! But it will not be our last. We booked ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A great pre-Christmas cruise on Cunard .. by agcarr@sea

This was our second cruise with Cunard with the previous one being to Norway on QM2 which I ... continue

Queen Victoria 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Butlins Sur Mer by OlderGent

There comes a time, I suppose, in everyone’s life when they think about going on a ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship.. Wonderful Service... Okay food.... 3rd Rate Entertainment by barmills

YES... we are Celebrity "Elite" members.... we quaff our tea with a raised pinky, actually dress ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
All glitz: not enough substance by OlderGent

Norwegian Spirit 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
was it worth it? by jamesz1

This is a wonderful ship with a great ports of call. My question is "why so expensive?" The ... continue

Marina 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Was surprised at what RCL call refurbished? by cost61naz

We have just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Splendour of the Seas sailing from Venice. ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Pay Your Staff More Costa, they are the best thing on the ship by Dianayhi3

We were on the ship during the dreadful storm in the Philippines, and as a large proportion of ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Oceania First Timers by californication

Having cruised before mostly on Celebrity we thought we would try Oceania for a different ... continue

Marina 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
NEVER,NEVER AGAIN by echeshire

having cruised on many lines,and reading the negative reviews on costa ships,i thought it cannot ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Rome to Venice (via lots of ancient ruins) by Prince Lithdude

Just returned after 12 days in the Med on board the Ruby Princess, it is my second time with ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Too big and too many people. by Caribbeancruisefans

This will be a quick review of our Oasis of the Seas W. Caribbean cruise with ship only points. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/13 2.0 out of 5+