Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8908 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Marina, Your World Your Way ??? by C-sea

We sailed on Marina early September 2014 for 12 nights Amsterdam to Barcelona. We have cruised ... continue

Marina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess first-timers by Suandgaz

We fancied a change from Celebrity Eclipse and booked a couple of weeks off in September, so had ... continue

Emerald Princess 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Off to a lousy start due to late luggage delivery by GFMZSS

We just concluded our first cruise on NCL. I cruised previously on Carnival.

We liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun and Fun on the Island Escape by SalmonPinktoRoyalBlue

Having read a number of negative reviews about the Island Escape, we felt it appropriate to let ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but some major detractions by susanhough

The repositioning cruise we took offered good value for money, and we were happy with the cruise ... continue

MSC Orchestra 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
A let down by philip52

Paid top price for this cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from Barcelona to Rotterdam and bought a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well done Costa by Touran

We are a couple aged 70 and cruised many times before but never with Costa. We booked this ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime... by MTnesters2014

This cruise line gets it right...

We started with 2 extra days in Barcelona after a ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise with one or two minor niggles by Terrier_Fan

Our first time with Celebrity and we enjoyed a fabulous cruise around the Eastern Med. Just a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC not for me! by jennjess

I'll start by saying that the itinerary was great and was why I booked this cruise. We booked an ... continue

MSC Fantasia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Above Average Itinerary and Service on Average Ship by HouBob

First, let me start by saying that I would not have chosen this ship, except for the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
I loved the Haven by dali31

We went on this cruise with our two "twentysomething " children. We originally had planned on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruise by norwich1

My wife and I went on our first cruise, 7 nights, on the NCL ship Jade on the 6th Sept 2014 for ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Better than feared! by antrum

I have only been on many Celebrity Cruises before and one P&O therefore I was geared up to ... continue

Costa Magica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
ECLIPSE in the Med – good but not great by mike222

We've cruised with Celebrity 3 times before; always on the ‘Millennium’ class ships ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Love the Constellation, not sure about Celebrity by ifly737

Constellation is recently refurbished, so no problems there. Like most cruise ships it is ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Many Pros & Cons by Nigel Ellis

My experience is coloured by having cruised only once before, on a Royal Caribbean ship with ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise by Elena51

Overall an enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship. The embarkation and disembarkation was very ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
To Istanbul and Back by harry37

We are two seventy plus English pensioners who have done 10 plus cruises on several cruise ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise, impressed. by mhancock

We boarded the Quest in Istanbul, after a problem with the berthing location, which had been ... continue

Azamara Quest 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Cruise no.7 by Morticia 67

We have been on 6 other cruises and this was a pleasant holiday. As with all holidays, there ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time on the Celebration by Docmalc

Had a great time on our recent 7 night cruise to the Agean ( Gems of the Agean ). We will ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
P and O Standards Declining by terryelvin

This was our 4th cruise with P and O and will be our last. In general the ship is very tired and ... continue

Arcadia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Watch the Incidental Expenses by xtmike

We had a very good holiday on this ship, the staff were great, the food was good although the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Royal Treatment by MPSCru

We sailed for 12 days on this ship and enjoyed all the ports of call. The ship is clean and the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+