Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9090 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
We loved it by boulie27

We just came back from a cruise ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Seabourn Sojourn by jbmackinac

Embarkation: Flawless - We arrived at the pier a little after noon. There were no lines to check ... continue

Seabourn Sojourn 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess Western Med by PEG2nd

We flew in Barcelona a few days early to visit before our cruise. This was our fifth cruise with ... continue

Regal Princess 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Our 1st MSC Cruise. A Fantastic Itinerary and Great VFM! by BRACEWELL

For background information: we travelled as a family of four with teenage children, we are at ... continue

MSC Fantasia 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
The Great, The Bad & The Ugly!! by tammycu

Wow - where to begin. I was so excited for this cruise, it was such a great itinerary ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Have A Fantastic Time by Kid Jedi

My husband and I sailed on the MSC Poesia Oct 28th-Nov 6th. This was our first cruise with MSC ... continue

MSC Poesia 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by comdoc2

I heard a lot of bad things about the Norwegian Epic ship -- but honestly I cannot say ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best of the Best by mbg3110

This is a difficult review to write because everything was exquisite. From ease of boarding to ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship and Itinerary Delivered! by wassup4565

This was an experienced crew who worked well together and knew the itinerary. All our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship is substandard, well past its prime by ploppenheim

While the hotel staff is caring and concerned, the condition of the ship is awful. Upon ... continue

Maasdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Marvelous ports, great time all over Eastern and Western by GrandmaHofmann

NCL Jade: Back-to-back Mediterranean Cruises

Pre-cruise:

We rented an apartment ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a difference a year makes by Lostatsea58

After many cruises with RC,we have always come home excited to tell everyone about the unusual ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dream cruise by jacksonpair

We cruised for 25 nights on the Equinox doing back to back Greek Islands, 12 nights, and Venice ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
An Epic Solo Adventure by LibrarianLizy

At long last I am sitting down to write my review of my fabulous 7 days on the Epic. Writing ... continue

Norwegian Epic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great trip on Jade to Adriatic and Med by Cruiserbarbie

Second time on the Jade. Mainly took this sailing as it was the only itinerary I found that ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity - wow, Canyon Ranch Spa - BOO by George&J

My wife and I booked an aqua class cabin for a tour of the Holy Land (Eastern Mediterranean). ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Certainly met my expectations by Roverreturns

I did the back-to-back cruise departing Rome October 6, returning October 17, then October 17 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Frequent Cruiser Loved Azamara by Migsheep

Four cruises this year (Celebrity to Baltic Capitols, Royal Caribbean Allure to Caribbean, ... continue

Azamara Journey 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
No longer a Premium Brand on this experience by Old Sea Dog

Having sailed with Celebrity since the inaugural on Mercury,and reached elite status over the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/14 Not Rated
Easiest Fly Cruise ever by C0l0nel

Having been disappointed on other cruise lines sailing from Venice due to the chaotic and drawn ... continue

Ventura 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Cunard by Deeliteful

This was my first time sailing with Cunard and my sister's first ever cruise. She will now try ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A dream not a nightmare by billyjey

We recently sailed on the Thomson Dream, Moorish delights cruise.

The reason for ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Squeeze19

My husband and I cruised to Bilbao, La Rochelle, Brest and Cherbourg on the Azura. We were at ... continue

Azura 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic by acody70

We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children, aged 9 -16). 6 of us were first time crusiers, ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5.0 out of 5+