Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9057 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Great, The Bad & The Ugly!! by tammycu

Wow - where to begin. I was so excited for this cruise, it was such a great itinerary ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Have A Fantastic Time by Kid Jedi

My husband and I sailed on the MSC Poesia Oct 28th-Nov 6th. This was our first cruise with MSC ... continue

MSC Poesia 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by comdoc2

I heard a lot of bad things about the Norwegian Epic ship -- but honestly I cannot say ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Best of the Best by mbg3110

This is a difficult review to write because everything was exquisite. From ease of boarding to ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship and Itinerary Delivered! by wassup4565

This was an experienced crew who worked well together and knew the itinerary. All our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship is substandard, well past its prime by ploppenheim

While the hotel staff is caring and concerned, the condition of the ship is awful. Upon ... continue

Maasdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Marvelous ports, great time all over Eastern and Western by GrandmaHofmann

NCL Jade: Back-to-back Mediterranean Cruises

Pre-cruise:

We rented an apartment ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a difference a year makes by Lostatsea58

After many cruises with RC,we have always come home excited to tell everyone about the unusual ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dream cruise by jacksonpair

We cruised for 25 nights on the Equinox doing back to back Greek Islands, 12 nights, and Venice ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An Epic Solo Adventure by LibrarianLizy

At long last I am sitting down to write my review of my fabulous 7 days on the Epic. Writing ... continue

Norwegian Epic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great trip on Jade to Adriatic and Med by Cruiserbarbie

Second time on the Jade. Mainly took this sailing as it was the only itinerary I found that ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity - wow, Canyon Ranch Spa - BOO by George&J

My wife and I booked an aqua class cabin for a tour of the Holy Land (Eastern Mediterranean). ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Certainly met my expectations by Roverreturns

I did the back-to-back cruise departing Rome October 6, returning October 17, then October 17 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Frequent Cruiser Loved Azamara by Migsheep

Four cruises this year (Celebrity to Baltic Capitols, Royal Caribbean Allure to Caribbean, ... continue

Azamara Journey 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
No longer a Premium Brand on this experience by Old Sea Dog

Having sailed with Celebrity since the inaugural on Mercury,and reached elite status over the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/14 Not Rated
Easiest Fly Cruise ever by C0l0nel

Having been disappointed on other cruise lines sailing from Venice due to the chaotic and drawn ... continue

Ventura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Cunard by Deeliteful

This was my first time sailing with Cunard and my sister's first ever cruise. She will now try ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A dream not a nightmare by billyjey

We recently sailed on the Thomson Dream, Moorish delights cruise.

The reason for ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Squeeze19

My husband and I cruised to Bilbao, La Rochelle, Brest and Cherbourg on the Azura. We were at ... continue

Azura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic by acody70

We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children, aged 9 -16). 6 of us were first time crusiers, ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An interesting comparison by WildRedHed

I booked this cruise in January 2014 as we did exactly the same cruise in April 2013 in reverse ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor first impressions with P&O by shutters62

I am writing this review about our recent cruise onboard the so called flag ship of P&O the ... continue

Oriana 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't find anything to fault by spgb

I am reviewing on behalf of two couples that sailed on the MSC Preziosa in the final week of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent First Cruise Have no complaints with this ship! by Elephant999

Our first cruise ever so didn't know what to expect, but when we saw Oceana I was overwhelmed ... continue

Oceana 11/14 5.0 out of 5+