Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8317 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Bad start - wonderful cruise - horrendous disembarkation by Seaoates

This was our first cruise so we did not know what to expect and this lengthy account of our ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
13- Unlucky for some by marlin333

We sailed on the Constellation in November on their Greek Islands cruise., not our ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic P&O Aurora by halhughes

We had the most relaxing cruise on P&O Aurora between the 29 November 2013 and the 9th of ... continue

Aurora 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise with NCL Jade, but there is room for improvements by imagenature

It was my firth NCL cruise (was on many other lines as well to compare), third on Jade and ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on NCL Jade by lawoffjd

We went on the NCL Jade for the Mediterranean cruise out of Rome for 10 nights, including the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise! but encountered the good the bad and the ugly. by Cruiser2835

The Good: To start off let me commend our main dining room staff , Marius from Romania and Rudy ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First time cruises by Matsari

First time cruises, but had a great time, ship nice and clean even though people from week ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Ist time cruise for us by jimbo2411

We've been back a week and I have to say we didn't want to leave the ship. As 1st time cruisers ... continue

Oceana 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Very nice and Very good value by mblajara

This was actually a very nice cruise! We booked an inside cabin back in January of 2013 to sail ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Thomson Dream (Nightmare) Adriatic to the Atlantic. by astoatter

My wife and I booked this cruise to celebrate our 45TH wedding anniversary. What a mistake that ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Good value for money. by Wirral Sharon

Just back from a 10 day cruise from Southampton calling at La Coruna, Casablanca, Gibraltar, ... continue

Aurora 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Lengthy Review - Excellent cruise on the QE to the E. Mediterranean by crooser888

Overall, a great cruise from Nov 21 to Dec 3 with no major issues. The ship is beautiful, very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Really enjoyed by judywelsh

This was the first time we had been on an Adult only cruise and the difference has persuaded us ... continue

Arcadia 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Slipping standards by Graham K

We've recently returned from our 10 night eastern med cruise with NCL aboard the Jade, having ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as previous Jade cruises by Tigmar

This was our third trip on the Jade so we had very definite benchmarks to compare all aspects of ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pharaohs & the Promised Land/Delights of the Promised Lands by Bigbum & Shortarse

This is our review of our first Thomson Fly/Cruise with it's good points and bad points. Let's ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected and not what we paid for! by Miz Aris

We sailed with Regent on Seven Seas Voyager from Istanbul to Dubai over 21 nights. We booked and ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic trip by Frankvel

This was our second trip this year with MSC - our first was in June on MSC Fantasia where we had ... continue

MSC Splendida 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on Costa-still love it. by Boater25

We sailed from Trieste. A very good departure port-no hassle. My partner has some mobility ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First review from a reasonably experienced cruiser by Medeba

Having just read a review for the Constellation’s Turkey and Greek Isles cruise I felt ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Another nearly perfect cruise. by Salty45

Nov. 3 we boarded the Navigator of the Seas for the sixth time. The difference, this time it's ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful and satisfactorily experience by sailSeas

Ship information: MS Rotterdam ocean view deck 3

Activities: nightly show in theater, ... continue

Rotterdam 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise ... by deb c

My daughter and I recently returned from our wonderful holiday which incorporated a 12 night ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful End-of-Season Cruise to the Western Mediterranean! by countrynewsman

My wife and I returned last week from a 12 day cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Already planning another ... by deb c

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5+ out of 5+