Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8556 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Service with distinction! by roger.e.miller@gmail.com

We are a family of 14 people (4 generations!) who just completed a cruise of Portugal's Douro ... continue

River Navigator 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Venice to Istanbul on Equinox - a wonderful cruise by roselilyoz

This was our 15th cruise, and our second on Celebrity. We chose this itinerary because it seemed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
My last cruise with RC by thehotmustards

This was my third cruise and second cruise with RC. My previous cruise with RC was ten years ago ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Majestic Majesty by Beyonce

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week cruise doing the Adriatic Explorer and then Italian ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, good food, friendly staff but just too crowded for us by cswhite

This was our seventh cruise having previously been on 4 Royal Caribbean ships, P & O Aurora ... continue

Ventura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
I would give it 3.5 stars overall-- by stevest1

Many positives--some negatives.

First of all, boarding the ship, leaving the ship, even ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship by Dodger54

Arrived in Palma after a good flight from Gatwick 30 mins late no problem really, got a coach to ... continue

First Time Cruise by abmack

This was our first cruise and we chose Thomson Dream for two reasons i.e. it was a small ship ... continue

Experienced cruiser found the EPIC not so enjoyable by TexasGal1227

I am a Gold Lattitude member on NCL and have sailed on 4 other cruise lines. I will probably ... continue

Norwegian Epic 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruising Observations by aprillove

As a 50th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves, we chose to go on our first cruise. Perhaps our ... continue

Fantastic Cruise by Brynhawkins

Having cruised with P & O, Thompson, Fred Olsen and Maritime Cruises we were wondering how ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A Triumph of Italian Naval Architecture by gbs1112

Le Soleil is beautiful. It has everything going for it, except the food. Considering this is a ... continue

Le Soleal 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection Review by luhning

This was our first experience with Celebrity Cruise Lines, specifically the Reflecton. Overall, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by pazor

My husband and I, along with his sister and her partner, booked this cruise over a year ago on ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Eastern Med by Twocoasts

Just returned from my first cruise on Oceania. I am not a huge cruise fan. I've done a few short ... continue

Insignia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful holiday by mikeysh1

Having read the reviews , we were slight worried about our second cruise with Thomson. Now I do ... continue

Overrated by emuller1

This is our third cruise and first with Celebrity. We choose Celebrity because of the 7 day ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
VERY IMPRESSED by sarum273

Having never travelled on Cunard before I held out great hopes for my annual holiday on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5+ out of 5+
High Expectations, Ups and Downs Cruise, Disappointing End by Sailing_the_Life

I was particularly excited about the evaluations mentioning the uniqueness of the Wind Star ... continue

Wind Surf 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
AN ENOYABLE CRUISE BUT HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT EPIC by suron

NCL Epic is the ideal ship for people like myself who are travelling alone. There are Studio ... continue

Norwegian Epic 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another Good cruise on the Celebration by wolverton cruisers

This was our fourth Thomson cruise (the third time on the Celebration) and we visited Rhodes ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
So very very BAD!!!! by mcc8mcc

First, this was probably my 15th cruise, and my 4th in Europe. Btw my cruise was actually the ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A good time by davetrucker

Our flight from Manchester went well. We had checked in the week before at our local shop so we ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100