Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9009 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Dont waste your hard earned money!! by mobli

Just returned last night. Have done well over 30 cruises, many different cruise lines, including ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Splendour of the Seas by harleybean

We had a fabulous time! Loved that we were upgraded.....our cabin was beyond words!

I ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Journey of St. Paul from Rome to Athens October 12 - - GREAT TRIP by Cooley Consumers

Azamara is Az-aMazing! Such attention to detail and something that has been lost in ... continue

Azamara Quest 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Another relaxing break with P&O by Alan_Hughes

Just got back from a quick break bargain cruise on the Azure......Usual wait in Southampton as ... continue

Azura 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Great Ship by macky2

We traveled with friends to the Mediterranean, round-trip from Barcelona in October which was ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adventure of the Seas and the queues and the virus... by wendy14070

This was our 4th cruise, 3rd with RCI and worst. It started of with the utter chaos at ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A trip to remember by Reno islandhoppers

Arrived in Barcelona a couple of days early to just check out the city, what a fantastic city ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
I would travel with them again by Boomer227

We chose this itinerary because we were in port every day (hate those 'days at sea!'), sailing ... continue

Marina 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for! by Short John Silver

PROS: Cheap. Very quick and easy transfers and booking in. Great cabin service. Good ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time on RC great! by Crampsie

Well , let's start at embarkation , which was changed from 11am to 2pm due to a deep cleanse ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Well worth the Costa! by comino89

We booked this cruise at the very last minute after deciding to grab a few days away in ... continue

Costa Luminosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ventura Western Mediterranean Cruise - October 2014 by Molly Printemps

This was our first cruise and, on the whole, we thoroughly enjoyed it. I can’t praise ... continue

Ventura 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norweign Spirit-Med Cruise by Kimmylouu

The ship is unkept, dusty, dirty and in need of refurbishing. It is small without a lot of ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Just Brillant by amandamabey

Just returned from 14 night Western Med on AOS,getting onboard was total nightmare but for our ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A fabulous first cruise on a fabulous ship by aunty waff

Oh my goodness, we have just returned from a fantastic holiday with MSC on the Preziosa and I ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag by barberapatel1

Been on Jade before so no surprises this year except food in main dinning rooms was served at a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not too shabby by bernie.oconnor1

I booked this about a month before going and instantly regretted it after reading the reviews ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Such a shame by philscott

This was our first cruise with MSC and sadly will be our last.  Getting on the ship was ... continue

MSC Lirica 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Itsy Bitsy... by Bargate Bill

She wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie white polka dot swimsuit - well after all my ... continue

Azura 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epically underpar. by punter1

I enjoyed the few cruises I had been on before this one but I think this is probably my last. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise ever, couldn't wait to get off. by alfie the great

When we arrived at Southampton, my husband and I were looking forward to our holiday. We booked ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
More like a by Chrisstew007

Let me put this is perspective - this is our first experience of RC and we had quite high ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to standard by jm0075

we have cruised with P&O and Princess in excess of 25 occasions and have often seen Holland ... continue

Noordam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great 1st Cruise by jptraincruiser

Reflection staff are health and safety conscience. The entrance to every restaurant and upon ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 Not Rated