Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8573 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Cruise by medontelord

Let me begin by saying the ship is absolutely beautiful and we have no complaints whatsoever ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time with Celebrity.....Loved It by LIMPIT

Brief Profile : We reside in Essex, UK, young minded early 50`s, have previously cruised with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
My first cruise by SwissMizz

My husband and I are in our early 40's and were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We did bring ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We loved it!!!! by innerpeace

After reading the reviews I was a bit concerned, but I am so happy that I did not find any of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful by McGrathJacqueline

My husband and I have just returned from our wonderful cruise on po cruise ship ventura. This ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved Celebrity by Maxine1

This was our first time on Celebrity and we would definitely cruise with them again. We are ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Delighted by caribbeandave

I found this cruise almost faultless, despite hearing that Royal Caribbean had reduced their ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
THIS IS THE REALITY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH. by ciegna

Last minute booking--£999 per adult and £699 for our 4year old son flying from ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise, liked aspects of the experience would cruise again by mariamccallum

So this was our Honeymoon and first impressions were good. I actually remarked to my husband it ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Holland America made our vacation great! by musiclovingmom

Background information: Husband and wife, ages 56 and 60, traveling with husband's brother and ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not quite as I expected by cosmics

The embarkation was smooth for our 11 night Eastern Mediterranean cruise was fairly smooth yet ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best weather ever! by Broomboy1948

Probably best cruise ever for weather able to sun bathe from day one!

Food was varied ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Azura cruise on 14th June 2014 by rnbal

This was our second cruise and first time with P&O, the Azura is a very nice ship as and ... continue

Azura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fab time would go again. by everon46

Just back from our cruise and stay holiday on island escape, we did the escape to the med cruise ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not so Epic by thembakers

We chose this cruise because of the ports we were visiting, which didn't disappoint. We are not ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruise with Celebrity Equinox by percypig

We have just returned for our first ever cruise and i thought i would share a few points for the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not gold standard! by Lesleylovell

First of all the ship itself is beautiful, the staterooms are well appointed and bathrooms ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Service with distinction! by roger.e.miller@gmail.com

We are a family of 14 people (4 generations!) who just completed a cruise of Portugal's Douro ... continue

River Navigator 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Venice to Istanbul on Equinox - a wonderful cruise by roselilyoz

This was our 15th cruise, and our second on Celebrity. We chose this itinerary because it seemed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
My last cruise with RC by thehotmustards

This was my third cruise and second cruise with RC. My previous cruise with RC was ten years ago ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Majestic Majesty by Beyonce

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week cruise doing the Adriatic Explorer and then Italian ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, good food, friendly staff but just too crowded for us by cswhite

This was our seventh cruise having previously been on 4 Royal Caribbean ships, P & O Aurora ... continue

Ventura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
I would give it 3.5 stars overall-- by stevest1

Many positives--some negatives.

First of all, boarding the ship, leaving the ship, even ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship by Dodger54

Arrived in Palma after a good flight from Gatwick 30 mins late no problem really, got a coach to ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+