Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9090 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Her Royal Highness by jacqui c-w

INTRODUCTION - Having had an awful cruise earlier this year with another cruise line it was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Catmry

This was our first Costa Cruise, eighth with six different cruise companies.

Embarkation ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old farts on parade by trgraham12

My father-in-law (83) and I (61) took our second "old fart" cruise to the Western Carib in early ... continue

Carnival Glory 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
ALMOST NOTHING JADED ABOUT THIS CRUISE by CaptainDMW

People cruise for different reasons so, when reading reviews, bear in mind that some passengers ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship - Lovely Itinerary by Karida62

This was my second cruise, the first was on P&O with my Mum, Dad and Sister in Norway. My ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Trip of a Lifetime! by Zhagata

We have just returned home from a Grand Voyage on the MSC Orchestra, starting in Venice and ... continue

MSC Orchestra 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprisingly Luxurious by misterkevin

I was skeptical to take another cruise out of Galveston with Carnival. My last cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Magic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Needs Refurbishing by donnadoo

The room and wait staff were excellent as always. I was on this ship when it was the latest and ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Below Our Expectations by Jahed

Ship

Beautiful up-market furniture, with traditional touch but lacks the diversity of ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beyond Exceptional Service by jenb247

We could not have been happier with our Mediterranean Cruise on the Jade. The boat may not be ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not Recommended by sheikmilc

This was our second Costa cruise, our previous was on the Costa Concordia a few weeks before she ... continue

Costa Favolosa 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bad customer service, great ship by Two 2 Tango

We cruised on Splendida on November 9th round the Med. After having many problems with customer ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!!!! by Hellokateee

We just came back from Costa Diadema. This was our 4th cruise and first time Costa. We enjoyed ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great for Kids by faustina0696

We just got home from our first Norwegian cruise line. We have previously sailed on Celebrity. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know what you are buying by Esther P.

I had cabin 7395 on the Costa Fascinosa (Venice to Venice - November, 2014 ) which was nice ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Favolosa by CATHERINECLYNES

Just returned from our mediteranean cruise ( November 2014)

The Costa Favolosa lived up ... continue

Costa Favolosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
We were hoping for more - MSC did not deliver by wilsonc

My wife and I had sailed with MSC to the Carribean before and enjoyed the experience. That's why ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Time Very Impressed by Peadar10021950

We were a party of five / 2 balcony cabins. This was our first time and we were very impressed ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant summer farewell by Phoenicius

We (my wife and I) have chosen now for several years this late (November) cruise to the Eastern ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible trip by olesia

That was our 3rd cruise with MSC. We experienced Fantasia and Opera prior to this one and I must ... continue

MSC Poesia 11/14 1.0 out of 5+