Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8895 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Ship/Wonderful Itinerary by JAN2355

We are a couple in our 60's from the UK and this cruise with the itinerary was to tick a lot of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great RCI Cruise by AlanH58

This was cruise number 5 with RCI and they seem to provide what we are looking for. Great ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on MSC Preziosa by CruiseIreland

After an uneventful flight, we arrived in Venice and sought our MSC sign in the Arrivals Hall. ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Could Be Better by phynak

The ship was beautiful. Very well maintained. Great staff, very accommodating.

Formal ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 Not Rated
Immersive wine cruise to France Spain and Portugal - Loved it! by amber32002

We are seasoned cruisers, having been on several previous Celebrity cruise ships and others. ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity (overall) never disappoint. by Stanley Cruiser

Fly/cruise package starting from Manchester Airport. Flew with jet2. Most excellent! On time ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Silver Spirit versus Seabourn Sojourn by cruisingfor4

My husband and I have just arrived home from a wonderful cruise holiday celebrating our 25th ... continue

Silver Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
So much better than the reviews I had read by catscandance

As my title says it was so much better than I had been expecting from someof the reviews I had ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary but a few niggles with Noordam by Sallymarch

We really enjoyed our trip and had a lovely stateroom with balcony (7011). We have travelled ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not as good as the first time by Boatharbour

We cruised for the first time last year on the Solstice and had such a wonderful time decided to ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont believe all you read!!! by lcosgrove44

We have just returned from a great week on the Fascinosa. We booked this holiday at a cruise ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Opera - Retire it now! by susancuddeback

I just spent 10 horrific days on the oldest boat in the fleet - had I known this I would have ... continue

MSC Opera 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marina, Your World Your Way ??? by C-sea

We sailed on Marina early September 2014 for 12 nights Amsterdam to Barcelona. We have cruised ... continue

Marina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess first-timers by Suandgaz

We fancied a change from Celebrity Eclipse and booked a couple of weeks off in September, so had ... continue

Emerald Princess 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Off to a lousy start due to late luggage delivery by GFMZSS

We just concluded our first cruise on NCL. I cruised previously on Carnival.

We liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun and Fun on the Island Escape by SalmonPinktoRoyalBlue

Having read a number of negative reviews about the Island Escape, we felt it appropriate to let ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but some major detractions by susanhough

The repositioning cruise we took offered good value for money, and we were happy with the cruise ... continue

MSC Orchestra 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
A let down by philip52

Paid top price for this cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from Barcelona to Rotterdam and bought a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well done Costa by Touran

We are a couple aged 70 and cruised many times before but never with Costa. We booked this ... continue

Costa Pacifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime... by MTnesters2014

This cruise line gets it right...

We started with 2 extra days in Barcelona after a ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise with one or two minor niggles by Terrier_Fan

Our first time with Celebrity and we enjoyed a fabulous cruise around the Eastern Med. Just a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC not for me! by jennjess

I'll start by saying that the itinerary was great and was why I booked this cruise. We booked an ... continue

MSC Fantasia 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Above Average Itinerary and Service on Average Ship by HouBob

First, let me start by saying that I would not have chosen this ship, except for the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
I loved the Haven by dali31

We went on this cruise with our two "twentysomething " children. We originally had planned on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruise by norwich1

My wife and I went on our first cruise, 7 nights, on the NCL ship Jade on the 6th Sept 2014 for ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 5+ out of 5+