Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8700 Ship Name Date Member Rating
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but could be better! by Uxbguy

We have sailed with RCI for over 12 years and are Diamond members. Having sailed on various ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by California827

We say that most of the staff of Royal Caribbean have to work with situations they can not ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by haharev

My mom and I are both first-time cruisers and had a great experience on Silhouette.

All ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dream? More of a nightmare! by Tuppence4penny

We have just returned from a two week Mediterranean cruise on the Thomson Dream. We have cruised ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena once, versus Norweigian Cruise Line by apatulski

Background information, family of 4 with children from 1993, and 1998 (This year 20 and 16, ... continue

Costa Serena 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL Standards Slipping? by mactig

Just completed an 11 day cruise on Noordam from Venice to Civitavecchia. This was our fourth HAL ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise by DaveEasternPenn

This cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean was our third Celebrity cruise (two on Silhouette, one ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cannot fault the service and the food. by kphillipsBristol

Dinning - We eat in the main dinning room 4 times and the Windjammer 3 times, after long days of ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand Mediterranean Cruise 29th July 2014 Barcelona to Venice by Steve1971

Fantastic cruise! The ports of call were amazing. The ship was good, bit tired in places, but ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean Explorer, First Cruise, won't be our last. by thriftycrafter

We are a couple in our early 50's on our first cruise, I didn't want lots of kids around, I did ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 Not Rated
Venice to Venice by susanparker711@gmail.com

This was our second cruise, the first last year was on the Azura and we did not expect the ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise, amazing ship & itinerary by HRHmanchester

I was a little concerned reading these reviews before our holiday but having now returned from ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
No longer worth the money! by SBandVRobertson

We have cruised many times, including several cruises on the QE2, but with a growing family, ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Regal Med Cruise July to August 2014 by scifikt

Regal Princess Review – Barcelona to Venice - July 25th to August 6th

The ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
DIRTY. OUTDATED , MORE LIKE 1* HOLIDAY by 123minnymouse

I have just read some of the reviews on the Thomson dream cruise ship.

Well if I had ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship, nice crew but awful disembarkation process by Pushka

We had a wonderful cruise for 7 nights onboard the Celebrity Equinox. Having the 123promo and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Brilliant! by Romina4

This was our first cruise and we loved it.

Cabin - had a surprising amount of storage ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+