Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8786 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Italy, Greece and Turkey by jfv123

We have cruised a number of times (20+) on a number of lines. I would have to say that I was a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see a lot in a short time by princess52

We have done one cruise before, a 3 night one to the Bahamas in 1998. Things have changed a bit ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Still good by wheels1000

This is our 8th cruise since 2010 when we went with the family on this ship. My wife wanted ... continue

Ocean Princess 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience on Pride of the Aegean Cruise (Greece and Turkey) by SeattleCruiser32

Just spent 10 days sailing Greece and Turkey onboard Star Pride and overall had a wonderful ... continue

Star Pride 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Brilliant Holiday by RJHNorthyorks

We sailed as a family of 3 in a balcony cabin 7316. The cabin was well able to meet our needs ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Nearly perfect - 4.5 Stars. by prfg2012

We read a lot of reviews of the Epic before we left, and i mean a lot. Its not often that i'd ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Quality of standards is lacking by rmaynard

My wife and I recently travelled on the Equinox on a cruise and the standards have gone down ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise - Liberty of the Seas by emsicle

Firstly, let me say I never expected to go on a cruise! I thought cruising was for wealthy ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
How Princess lost a 30 year Elite Customer! by 30timecruzrs

First the good news- the ship is elegantly appointed...badly designed in many ways (but you've ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not dream but nightmare by dannyboy03

Arrived at ship verynice welcome, but it took us 2 hrs of queing to reach our cabin, a grand ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise, Older, Smaller Ship by brittany12

Having sailed on Seabourn before and loved it, we wanted to try one of the smaller Seabourn ... continue

Seabourn Spirit 09/14 5+ out of 5+
A good exposure to the Western Mediterranean, a few glitches. by CruiseKansas

We are from Topeka, Kansas, USA. Overall, this was our 12th cruise, the 9th on Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lovely Jade by Cardiffcup

Recently returned from week on Jade sailing from Venice.

Embarkation: easy and quick but ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 Not Rated
Regal Princess Disaster Cruise (Read if kids travelling!!) by xdudex

Breaking this into easily digestable sections:

The ship: Regals obviously looks pleasing ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip by nanny02

We returned from our holiday last night. Our cruise from start to finish was great, we have no ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by colbuck

This cruise was my 10th cruise and the 2nd with MSC, so I thought I knew what to expect and, ... continue

MSC Musica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers by pgg479

From Windsor, On Canada! Flew to Barcelona and arrived 10 am Monday morning. We stayed at ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed First Time Cruiser by J/S

For years I've wanted to cruise somewhere glamorous & warm, I was persuaded by my partner to ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but taxing by bobobin

We departed from East Midlands Airport and arrived in Palma on time after a pleasant flight, the ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise on Celebrity by Tanito

Embarcation was quick ,had the glass of champagne and were having lunch in 45 ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 Not Rated
Not a 'Royal' experience by Melanie C

Just arrived home from a 7 night cruise on Liberty of the Seas around Spain, France and Italy. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pretty good cruise - some negatives by winpub

Flew direct from Toronto on Air Canada Rouge Sat. , August 23. Arrived in Barcelona on schedule ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean cruise in Modern Luxury or Soltice style by Canadiankaratemom

Just got back from an awesome vacation... this was my fourth saling with Celbrity but second ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic Serenade - Great Ports of Call but avoid summer months by wannaberetired

My husband and I just returned from this cruise with Oceania. This was our 3rd Oceania cruise. ... continue

Riviera 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Serenade of the seas 2014 by Swedish fish

Just got back from Rome after a wonderful cruise onboard Serenade.

Yes, this is my first ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+