Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9076 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time cruiser... sadly very disappointed by blackcatgirl_uk

First-time cruiser…

Firstly – some positives.

Embarkation at ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to expectations, but still a good time by KSSinFtLaud

We were a family of 4 and frequent cruisers. I travel with my wife in a balcony cabin and get an ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 Not Rated
A Great Experience by jscole

This was our first cruise with Norwegian and only our second time crusing (the previous was a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Christmas Gift by Lovestravel4

This was our 3rd cruise with MSC, our first on the Fantasia. We had a wonderful time. We ... continue

MSC Fantasia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Tad Disappointing by princess1979

My husband, child (age 13), and I along with another family of three decided to sail on the MSC ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Comfortable Cruise with an Unusual Happening by selnan

We embarked for a ten nights cruise on the Cunard ship Queen Victoria sailing from Southampton ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pre Christmas with Cunard by bleazardd

We are experienced cruisers, but have never cruised with Cunard in the past. We got a great ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jade Excursion by Crowboy9

First time on Norwegian after a previous cruise with Crystal. No attempts at comparisons here, ... continue

Freestyle Works For Us by duckiec

We have just returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Jade and had a very positive experience. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!! by Mikeconnect

I sometimes wonder whether some people's expectations are just too high.

My daughter and ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a Shock by jessica09

We have just returned from our second cruise on the Queen Victoria and what a shock. What has ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Most Disappointing Holiday Ever by jacquidexter

I booked the four night cruise going to Amsterdam and Brugges for my 50th Birthday. I have ... continue

Oceana 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Poor Food by Old Oggie

Embarked easily with no fuss at Civitavecchia where we had spent a night at the Hotel De La ... continue

Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

Her Royal Highness by jacqui c-w

INTRODUCTION - Having had an awful cruise earlier this year with another cruise line it was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Catmry

This was our first Costa Cruise, eighth with six different cruise companies.

Embarkation ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old farts on parade by trgraham12

My father-in-law (83) and I (61) took our second "old fart" cruise to the Western Carib in early ... continue

Carnival Glory 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
ALMOST NOTHING JADED ABOUT THIS CRUISE by CaptainDMW

People cruise for different reasons so, when reading reviews, bear in mind that some passengers ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship - Lovely Itinerary by Karida62

This was my second cruise, the first was on P&O with my Mum, Dad and Sister in Norway. My ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Trip of a Lifetime! by Zhagata

We have just returned home from a Grand Voyage on the MSC Orchestra, starting in Venice and ... continue

MSC Orchestra 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprisingly Luxurious by misterkevin

I was skeptical to take another cruise out of Galveston with Carnival. My last cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Magic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+