Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9009 Ship Name Date Member Rating
No longer a Premium Brand on this experience by Old Sea Dog

Having sailed with Celebrity since the inaugural on Mercury,and reached elite status over the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/14 Not Rated
Easiest Fly Cruise ever by C0l0nel

Having been disappointed on other cruise lines sailing from Venice due to the chaotic and drawn ... continue

Ventura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Cunard by Deeliteful

This was my first time sailing with Cunard and my sister's first ever cruise. She will now try ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A dream not a nightmare by billyjey

We recently sailed on the Thomson Dream, Moorish delights cruise.

The reason for ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Squeeze19

My husband and I cruised to Bilbao, La Rochelle, Brest and Cherbourg on the Azura. We were at ... continue

Azura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic by acody70

We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children, aged 9 -16). 6 of us were first time crusiers, ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An interesting comparison by WildRedHed

I booked this cruise in January 2014 as we did exactly the same cruise in April 2013 in reverse ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor first impressions with P&O by shutters62

I am writing this review about our recent cruise onboard the so called flag ship of P&O the ... continue

Oriana 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't find anything to fault by spgb

I am reviewing on behalf of two couples that sailed on the MSC Preziosa in the final week of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent First Cruise Have no complaints with this ship! by Elephant999

Our first cruise ever so didn't know what to expect, but when we saw Oceana I was overwhelmed ... continue

Oceana 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great service, poor product by postrain

We have loved Celebrity for 14 years and would love to see it return to its former place as ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st time Cruiser - But possibly not again (on P & O anyway) by phillyonboard

First 2 Days were rough, so in Buffett Restaurants (Venezia & Verona) it was very busy at ... continue

Azura 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
No more a Dream by c_wilding

This was our first cruise, "Moorish delights", The flight was fine. We had picked up the luggage ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Hot October Sunshine by the railway

We usually book inside cabins on the 18 cruises we have been on and we had cabin 7131 on this ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
5 Star Service but Disappointing Cabin by LandC

This was our first cruise on the Minerva. We normally cruise on mid size ships, but booked this ... continue

Minerva 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not part of the 500 pax group? What it was like for 2 of the other 50 by Literary Lynne

We have been reading on these boards that Azamara ships are to be used for group bookings more ... continue

Azamara Quest 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very upsetting cruise, need to be better at treating disabled people by hmtfizz

As people had suggested that Celebrity were good we went on their Holy Land cruise. As a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfect despite obnoxious company by Proudcanadian41

My son and son-in-law took me on the eleven night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise as a belated ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise but wildly varying prices by fabric_fabric

We are a senior couple and booked this cruise early this year based on the itinerary: Italy, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers by rickipike10

It was our first time cruise, 2 adults and 2 teens, accompanied by parents-in -law, have to say ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever!!! by Chrissie Hall

Hubby and I sailed with our dear friends who had never cruised before ...this was hoped to be ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Oceania by swissyrescue

CRUISE OVERVIEW:  Cabin: 11051 PH1 Penthouse on 11th floor, mid-ship  Dates: ... continue

Riviera 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers! by emeraldpebbles

We booked for the West Med cruise departing from Barcelona calling at Provence (Marseilles), ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Star Pride - Windstar Veers Off Course by su-arizona

We chose to cruise on Star Pride because of the unique "Venetian Passageways" itinerary - ... continue

Star Pride 11/14 3.0 out of 5+