Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9086 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Wonderful Week On The Water! by CowtownCruiserUSA

The wife finally talked me into taking a cruise and I'm glad she did. I insisted on a balcony ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Quantum of the Seas - several wows by Waterway

Hubby and I have been on 17 cruises with Crystal, Oceania, Azamara, Celebrity, Princess, Holland ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Unfriendly, non-professional, full of lies by Runner_cz

The cruise itinerary was middle of December 2014, departing from Genoa to Civitavecchia to ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Christmas on the Spirit by 16paws

Barcelona is a fascinating city if you are interested in art, architecture or shopping. Just ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, yet expensive by meganh2496

The cruise as a whole was extremely fun, but we avoided doing as much as we would have liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great ship by cscjspj

This ship has been newly refurbished to a high standard. Everyone comented on how tastfully ... continue

neoRomantica 01/15 Not Rated
Marvellous Mediterranean Cruise by 4Orchard

We booked this cruise primarily to escape the usual Christmas hype and also to experience the ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Perfect Cruise by summer66

We have taken several cruises on Oceania, Celebrity, and on Cunard's Queen Victoria. This was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 Not Rated
First time cruiser... sadly very disappointed by blackcatgirl_uk

First-time cruiser…

Firstly – some positives.

Embarkation at ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to expectations, but still a good time by KSSinFtLaud

We were a family of 4 and frequent cruisers. I travel with my wife in a balcony cabin and get an ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 Not Rated
A Great Experience by jscole

This was our first cruise with Norwegian and only our second time crusing (the previous was a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Christmas Gift by Lovestravel4

This was our 3rd cruise with MSC, our first on the Fantasia. We had a wonderful time. We ... continue

MSC Fantasia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Tad Disappointing by princess1979

My husband, child (age 13), and I along with another family of three decided to sail on the MSC ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Comfortable Cruise with an Unusual Happening by selnan

We embarked for a ten nights cruise on the Cunard ship Queen Victoria sailing from Southampton ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pre Christmas with Cunard by bleazardd

We are experienced cruisers, but have never cruised with Cunard in the past. We got a great ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jade Excursion by Crowboy9

First time on Norwegian after a previous cruise with Crystal. No attempts at comparisons here, ... continue

Freestyle Works For Us by duckiec

We have just returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Jade and had a very positive experience. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!! by Mikeconnect

I sometimes wonder whether some people's expectations are just too high.

My daughter and ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a Shock by jessica09

We have just returned from our second cruise on the Queen Victoria and what a shock. What has ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Most Disappointing Holiday Ever by jacquidexter

I booked the four night cruise going to Amsterdam and Brugges for my 50th Birthday. I have ... continue

Oceana 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Poor Food by Old Oggie

Embarked easily with no fuss at Civitavecchia where we had spent a night at the Hotel De La ... continue

Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

Her Royal Highness by jacqui c-w

INTRODUCTION - Having had an awful cruise earlier this year with another cruise line it was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Catmry

This was our first Costa Cruise, eighth with six different cruise companies.

Embarkation ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5.0 out of 5+