Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8918 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Beautiful itinerary, beautiful ship, but a bit disappointed by lovsun

Beautiful itinerary, beautiful ship, but a bit disappointed as we were expecting a little bit ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity provides an excellent cruise experience! We'll be back! by mary6405

This was our third cruise, first on Celebrity. September is a wonderful time of year to visit ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Time for a Re-fit, Noordam? by Conchita229

We are a couple of 65 year olds, who have not sailed with HAL before, but this was our fourth ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Majesty by ZINCO55

I have to comment on this Cruise visiting the Greek Islands and then to Venice, as most of the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing First Cruise by marrcham

This was our first cruise and we loved it and will do it again. We found the Norwegian Epic to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Brilliant Cruise by ChucklesPC

We have just rerurned from an 11 night Adriatic cruise and loved every minute. A wonderful ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not quite 180 degrees from ordinary by Lilithepinkmx

I need to preface this with the fact it was our first cruise, we are no strangers to sailing, ... continue

Wind Star 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by janey18

I had never cruised before and my friend and I chose this cruise because of the ports we stop at ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Western Med Cruise with just a few minor issues by cu19821

We were on the Sept 20th cruise out of Southampton to the Western Med. Overall the cruise was ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise and won't be our last by W and W

We chose this as our first cruise because it ticked all the boxes for us.

1. It was in ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise by marymcgol

Just got off a 12 day Mediterranean/Adriatic cruise on Serenade of the Seas. After reading ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
On the whole, ok by Dwarfnandina

As a solo traveller who needed to find something to do while other family members were busy ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Definitely do it again! by TheTrueScotsman

This was our first ever cruise so it would be fair to say that any review we give must reflect ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflexion by cruise veteran

We loved our cruise on the Reflection. The staff is all very helpful and quite nice. When our ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Showing her age. by boybrown

We have just returned from Gems of the Aegean on the Celebration and all in all had a good time, ... continue

Thomson Celebration 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
At best, it was average by golfer1111

Four of us went on a cruise from Venice through the Adriatic and Agean sea's on the Preziosa. ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
A fair review by suzychops

we have just returned off the oriana and we have thoroughly enjoyed our cruise however there are ... continue

Oriana 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ship! Tthat's as good as it got! by Pilks

We have cruised on numerous occasions with various cruise companies so this time we thought that ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Surprised. by marionmblack

I gave my review a title of surprised but unfortunately it was surprised in a bad way. I've been ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Silhouette cruise tour #5EB Lake Como and Venice by Dowunder

There are very few reviews of cruise tours so I thought I would help remedy the situation after ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good ship, great ports by rpmjpm

I'm going to limit this to tips that I think are particularly useful or that I have not seen ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Magica Young and Fun by Christine Spain

We sailed from Venice down the Adriatic from Venice and had a two night stay in Venice. We had ... continue

Costa Magica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yacht Club; worth it? We say yes by Babaduck

As my husband was on his first ever cruise, I decided to ruin him forever by booking us into the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Liberty of the Seas; RC cutting corners by elva2

We (myself and my husband) have sailed with Royal Caribbean ships, mainly voyager class and ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent! by dtj89

We booked with MSC Cruises and particularly the fantasia as it had an excellent itinerary and ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 5+ out of 5+