Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8317 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Thomswon Dream is a Nightmare by jcdrysdale

Briefly: four adults and a twenty month baby, the holiday of a lifetime, cost >£8,000. ... continue

Thomson Dream 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
1st and last cruise by jlp132

Our first cruise on the Thomsons Christmas and New Year cruise. This was not a Christmas or New ... continue

Thomson Celebration 12/13 Not Rated
A gorgeous ship overall ... pity about the smoking though. by J-T-Travellers

So there you have it in a nutshell. We loved our cruise overall but ended up practically ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Xmas cruise 2013 by happy-not

Bullied into paying 15% 'service charge', for drinks ; is too much, considering you are charged ... continue

Costa Pacifica 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
No frills or fluff, just what I like, but still no good. by TheDinParis

All is geared toward making you pay more. You might pay less to book a cabin than on some other ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
My first and last p&o ... by funiculi-funicula

I went for Christmas on the Oceana - The First Disappointment for me was " No Texas Hold um " ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on the Oceana! by The Kraken

There were some unflattering reviews of passenger experiences of this ship which made my wife ... continue

Oceana 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Ensure it meets your needs by DiscoVolante

We drove down to Savona from Austria the day before the departure and stayed at the highly ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great Destinations, Outstanding Serivce, Atrocious Food by tchabbs

This is my fifth cruise, first time on NCL. The destinations and excursions were excellent, I ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review MSC Splendida by sankav94

We had done a cruise with Holland America last year this time since it was December and options ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise in Yacht Club (party of 7 with two young children) by arboreal

We miss the Splendida! We had a great cruise, leaving from Barcelona on Dec 2nd and returning to ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Best holiday ever! by vErLi

This was our first cruise, so thoughts on what to except varied. We were traveling as family of ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Back to Back on the Celebrity Constellation by Pennstatedj

We arrived in Istanbul airport on day of departure, something we never do. This time we did and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5+ out of 5+
The Pros and Cons of Cruising on Regent by beachbird14

This was our second Mediterranean cruise with Regent. We had previously traveled on the Voyager ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Do NOT take the wine package - P&O dropping standards all round by Lytham Scotty

Basically good cruise spoiled by P&O dropping standards.

Ship was spotless except ... continue

Oceana 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise by cruznfan94

My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise (I'm 32) My mom and aunt's 2nd with HAL (60's and ... continue

Rotterdam 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Riviera is a five star liner by OceaniaBuffs

We recently returned from three back to back cruises on Oceania's Riviera. We have sailed on ... continue

Riviera 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First time NCL Jade by Otsego

Since this was out first time on an NCL cruise, we were a little apprehensive because people we ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Rocky Seas by Rosima

Got to venice the day before. Call me crazy but I hate to rush. And coming from Canada in ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First time on Prinsendam by kahtrav

We've been intrigued hearing about the Prinsendam and also about some of her itineraries. We ... continue

Prinsendam 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Last Mediterranean cruise of 2013 by nojoke

After spending the night in Barcelona, we boarded the Equinox at about 12:30. Boarding was super ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
7 night Repo cruise Civitavechia to Barcelona by erniebert

We love cruising and we love Royal Caribbean but we did not love our experience on Navigator of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/13 3.0 out of 5+