Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8563 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great cruise by Benjudas

Travelled with my 7 year old daughter. We stayed in a family balcony on deck 13.

Cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Genoa-Venice Ventura June 2014 by cowan_ian

This was to be our first cruise, so with 2 adults and 2 seventeen year olds, we took advice from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY! by bharrelslp

Just returned from our 7 day Mediterranean Cruise Sunday July 6th, 2014. The Epic Ship has many ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not living the dream, we've stayed in better Youth Hostels! by kugaman1

This was our 2nd Thomson cruise, having done the Eastern Med on Celebration last ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rust Bucket !!!! Don't Think So by lorainem

Referring to the previous review - we were on the Thomson Dream at the same time and wouldn't ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
1st time with Oceania - Holy Lands June 2014 by captain102

Like all our previous cruises, we booked this only for the itinerary. Oceania was an unknown ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience aboard the Jade by andmad

My wife and I just returned from a one week cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade and decided to post ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Loyal to Royal but questioning after our first European cruise by ohiorosetta

The first issue was that we were not able to stop at Marseilles due to a dockworkers strike. We ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Busy cruise on great ship by Two UK Cruisers

We booked direct with Celebrity and then organised our flights for London Heathrow and hotel ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Studios were great by Geoteach84

I have been on many NCL ships and had a outside balcony previously on the EPIC. This time I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well Done Indy! by SeastarTexas

This was our fourth cruise with RC (our 3rd on IOS) and we have cruised before with both Disney ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Magic for Those Who Want to Escape the Day-to-Day World by jonasaa

BACKGROUND INFO

As our choice of Disney Cruise Line last year was such a success last ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Cruise! by Loose moose

This was our first cruise with Celebrity, having previously cruised with Silversea, Seabourn and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing vacation on a beautiful ship by sakman

The good:  Ship was fairly new

The food in the Ocean view restaurant always had ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holy Land Cruise by SD_Traveler

This was the second in a b2b, our first time on Oceania. We've been on most of the mainstream ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise by medontelord

Let me begin by saying the ship is absolutely beautiful and we have no complaints whatsoever ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time with Celebrity.....Loved It by LIMPIT

Brief Profile : We reside in Essex, UK, young minded early 50`s, have previously cruised with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
My first cruise by SwissMizz

My husband and I are in our early 40's and were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We did bring ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We loved it!!!! by innerpeace

After reading the reviews I was a bit concerned, but I am so happy that I did not find any of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful by McGrathJacqueline

My husband and I have just returned from our wonderful cruise on po cruise ship ventura. This ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved Celebrity by Maxine1

This was our first time on Celebrity and we would definitely cruise with them again. We are ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Delighted by caribbeandave

I found this cruise almost faultless, despite hearing that Royal Caribbean had reduced their ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
THIS IS THE REALITY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH. by ciegna

Last minute booking--£999 per adult and £699 for our 4year old son flying from ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise, liked aspects of the experience would cruise again by mariamccallum

So this was our Honeymoon and first impressions were good. I actually remarked to my husband it ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Holland America made our vacation great! by musiclovingmom

Background information: Husband and wife, ages 56 and 60, traveling with husband's brother and ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+