Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8816 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Adriatic explorer, Aegean delights by cornishpilchards61

A very poor ship, far too small for the number of passengers, completely inadeqate facilities ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise won't be the last! by Cariad21

For this cruise, I travelled with my parents and having read some of the reviews since booking I ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best. Cruise. Ever! by Kylomom

This was our 6th cruise and what a difference finding the right cruise line makes. Our previous ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressive ship, sometimes missing the feeling of being on one by MMTH

We used the opportunity of Oasis being in Europe for some days before going on dock in ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by sue.rielly

My husband and me returned last week after a wonderful week aboard this wonderful cruise liner. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING by annfry28@ymail.com

This was our very first cruise holiday and to say my husband was reluctant is an understatement. ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
4 years on and still as good by Single Cruiser

This was my 4th annual Mediterranean trip onboard Epic.

The ship is looking good for her ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Busy but beautiful ship by Dalzell

We have just returned from our cruise on the Preziosa. I would like to thank Cruise Critic ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - Ancient Wonders by aldernete

Our 1st & probably last time on a Thomson Cruise. That is not to say the crew on board were ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
From/to Savona, Italy by Member

After touring Genoa, we took our pre-booked Costa shuttle bus outside the Genoa main train ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oceania - Mixed Reviews by Worldtraveler2013

This was my 3rd cruise on Oceania and my 2nd on the Marina. My wife and I were in a Penthouse ... continue

Marina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time - great value! by PoppyH

I cruised with my 80 year old mother - so mixed generations. The ship is stunning -possibly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reflection Eastern Med Sept 5th 2014 by johncandt

This was only our second cruise and our first on Celebrity so here goes with our thoughts. Flew ... continue

Another great cruise with Celebrity by A33lex

This was our second cruise with Celebrity ,this time on the Reflection. We were concerned that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a five star experience! Not even four. by FL1455

We have cruised many times before and chose this cruise for the class of ship and sailing ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise by Erikamac

Just returned from a 10 night greek isles cruiser on the reflection. It was a great cruise, the ... continue

GEMS OF THE AEGEAN by helenf

We have cruised with Thomsons a few times now and the overall standard has been fine. This time ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
2 star service with a 5 star price by andy k

1. My time dining means nothing, organised chaos, no times available between 7.30 and 8.45 on ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lovely tour but some things need attention! by LinRouse

I went on a 7 day cruise on this ship. I have only been on the Thomson Dream before so cannot ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
My first cruise by maggas

so here I am again with my reviews,i tell it as it is ,im not petty I just want a nice ... continue

Costa Classica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean on the Reflection by tjteddy

This was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity, we were on the Equinox last spring cruising the Western ... continue

Pleasantly Unpleasant by ACECOM

I would never go on the MSC "Poesia" again after the Glacier and Mediterranean trip I just ... continue

MSC Poesia 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely Ship by inkiewinki

We sailed on the Silhouette on 31 August from Venice having sailed on all of the Solstice class ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise Venice to Rome by Shopinpat

This is about my 15th cruise 5 th with Celebrity and the pros far far outweigh the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5+ out of 5+