Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9090 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Broken Promises and Uncaring Corporate Staff by ldonaldson

I have been on several cruises in the past ,not always NCL, and a couple and I had made ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
My best Mediterranean cruise! by Rishigudka

We travelled as a group of 3 from London heathrow on a flight with BA from London to Rome. As ... continue

The Independence of the Seas failed to meet expectations by Naval Aviator

After 15 cruises of various cruise lines including 4 previously on RCL I found the 14th March ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Good but not 'wow'; flaws in ship's design marred our experience. by hmillington

My wife and I have just returned from the 2 week maiden voyage on Britannia to the ... continue

Britannia 03/15 Not Rated
Costa- will it suit you? by hm+jdmcruisers

I have completed 30+ cruises on all the major lines over the last 15 years and have recently ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
To Hell and Back on the Oriana by cruiser 1944

My Wife & I have just had the misfortune returning from a P & O Cruise on the Oriana ... continue

Oriana 04/15 2.0 out of 5+
Freestyle Cruising at it's best by nauticat

This was our 1st full scale cruise as a couple and our 2nd Cruise Line we had travelled on. Our ... continue

Superb Ship by anne w

This was our third ship with NCL and it is the best we have been on it was really well ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Most enjoyable cruise by Petrosey

We joined the Norwegian Spirit in Malaga as we live close by. This was a late booking, ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
The amazing Jade never ceases to amaze by Magickpyggie

So where exactly to begin, we booked the cruise at the last minute, and to get all the benefits ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by elisre

We have traveled before with costa's second biggest ship but the difference is night and day. ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
I expected more by imovane

I took part in many cruises. Costa Diadema - a really beautiful ship. Entertainment - good, but ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Fun With My Kids But Not Very Classy by addiepads

Took my two young kids on their first cruise. I had done a Costa cruise in the summer and ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Quick Spin Around The Med by stillmoretosee

We had toured a week in Venice and a week in Florence. As Valentines Day was approaching we ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A pleasant voyage by Matt A. Low

This was our first time on the Oriana and, after reading some of the less positive reviews, we ... continue

Oriana 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
The Good, The Bad and the Downright Ugly by hillboy55

We embarked on our third cruise thinking that as we were travelling P&O everything would be ... continue

Oriana 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Jade 10, Queen Mary 2 by piwismum

I'll start this review by stating that for a triple celebration last year we booked a cruise ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful time with Costa Fascinosa by RudyO

When cruising with Costa Americans need to accept that they will be a minority on the ship. You ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun week on a great ship by jbargue

This was our 14th cruising experience. We had a delightful week. As Platinum members with RC, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Great bang for your buck by Gidge123

We booked a very last minute 11 night cruise on the Jade. This was our second cruise on the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A LARGE SHIP WITH EFFICIENT FRIENDLY STAFF by DocRonSD

I had labeled myself as "not a cruise ship person" until I took this cruise on the NCL Epic. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
A perfect cruise with a lot of wind and waves by ciffie

For the 3rd time with the Norwegian (before with Epic and Pearl), 5th time a cruise (other ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Love the Breakaway by Ilovemycavalier

This is the second time we took the Breakaway, same cabin, same itinerary as last January. I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What You Pay For by eatranman

First lets preface this review with: This is only our second cruise and the first was to Alaska ... continue

Carnival Paradise 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
The Eastern Med on the Good Ship Jade by yellowjacketborn

My wife and I just returned from our third cruise on the Good Ship Jade. We were not ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+