Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8700 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruise on the MSC Preziosa by Delfim

The ship is beautiful. The staff were kind and very professional. There were a few exceptions ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Standards definately slipping by Cruise safe

Just got back from a two week cruise on the Celebrity Equinox and I have to say I wasn't ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent family holiday by nmyerson

This was our first cruise with Celebrity having previously been on Royal Caribbean ships the ... continue

Beautiful Ship Wonderful Cruise Just Staff Problems by Lorraineblancolo

My husband and I have just returned from this Venice and Eastern European cruise on the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream fantastic by jillthedill

Prior to leaving for our Moorish Delights cruise we read lots of negative reports about the ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise - loved it! by jwvoid

As a first time cruising couple travelling with a 2 year daughter we were a little sceptical ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity - your standards are slipping by Ade Expertcruiser63

This review is based upon our 3rd cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse , our previous cruises being ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
This year it's about the beaches by uccman39

This was the second year in a row that my wife and I chose a summer cruise in Europe. We wanted ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First but not last. by mcdimech@hotmail.com

This was our first cruise. Embarking from our own country saved a lot of hassle. As soon as we ... continue

Zenith 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellend service but a lot of corners are being cut over the years by wlichtert

Let me start by saying that we loved to cruise with Royal Carribean (7 years already) and did ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Eclipse - standards remain high by Yorkshireproud

Just got back from a 2 week Med cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, so reluctantly adjusting to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Well maintained modern ship. by houseflag

After a amazing three day stay in Venice joined the ship on 2 August for 7 days,,arrived early ... continue

Fantastic & Amazed by Dicko200468

From reading the reviews on here think I must have been on another cruise to them. All I can say ... continue

Not quite 5 star yet alone 6 by Chatpot

Having cruised with Azamara last year and really enjoyed being on a relatively small ship this ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Seabourn - so consistent by melhaycock1@gmail.com

We had previously cruised Seabourn Pride to the Baltics and Seabourn Sojourn (twice) to South ... continue

Seabourn Odyssey 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very dissapointed... by fdxmiguel

Writing this review on my last day on the 11night med cruise. Young European Family with 2 kids ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Reflection cruise by KathyW

We have just come back from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Celebrity Reflection visiting ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
An Excellent First Time Cruise on 'Ze Proud White Lady'! by pjs2003

This was my first time on a cruise and by far not the last. I travelled with my wife and 2 sons, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The view from a wheelchair pusher.... by joeholiday2

First a bit of background.... we are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, think this is about 10 or 11, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Stunning cruise trip of a lifetime! by Louise T.

Our last cruise was on a huge Carnival ship, nearly 20 years ago so we did not know what to ... continue

Insignia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful ship by lucky rose

This was our fifth cruise with celebrity and our third on eclipse. We love to sail from ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cutting corners will not work by rich12

Oh dear......

What has happened to P&O?

This was our 10th cruise with ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity - you're slipping by Gladys146

Just got back from two weeks in the Western Med on the Eclipse. This was our third cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+