Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8931 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Itsy Bitsy... by Bargate Bill

She wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie white polka dot swimsuit - well after all my ... continue

Azura 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epically underpar. by punter1

I enjoyed the few cruises I had been on before this one but I think this is probably my last. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise ever, couldn't wait to get off. by alfie the great

When we arrived at Southampton, my husband and I were looking forward to our holiday. We booked ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
More like a by Chrisstew007

Let me put this is perspective - this is our first experience of RC and we had quite high ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to standard by jm0075

we have cruised with P&O and Princess in excess of 25 occasions and have often seen Holland ... continue

Noordam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great 1st Cruise by jptraincruiser

Reflection staff are health and safety conscience. The entrance to every restaurant and upon ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 Not Rated
First time sea cruisers - would do it again by newgrange

Myself and my mother had been on river cruises before, but this was a first on the sea. The ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Venture Cruise - Excellent by IMP1949

As always with Thomson Cruises this was an excellent cruise. We boarded the ship at Marmaris and ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Azamara but not the last by HVB

We did not know what to expect. We chose this cruise 18 months beforehand largely for the ... continue

Azamara Quest 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely cruise shame about drink prices by eeviengrumpy

just back from eastern adventure cruise, having traveled on this ship before we knew what to ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Food and Training by PeteyD

Another almost great cruise on Celebrity.

Before I share specific points, it was all too ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceana was a dirty ship. by alisonjrobertson

We have just returned from a cruise on the P&O Oceana. We couldn't believe the hygiene ... continue

Oceana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Top Notch in Every Way by Lamar02

We chose Celebrity and this itinerary from a coworkers recommendation. This was our first trip ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Retirement Dream by Chea0307

My husband and I just retired and decided to take this cruise before the ship left Europe for ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship, Great Service, Great Staff by Vogman

Being our first cruise, we did not know what to expect. Our first impression was that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Island Escape by princess poppyxx

Where do i start . i would begin by tellling every one who has booked to cancel 'get there money ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very good, but room for improvement. by kenno

Celebrity offered a well organised cruise on an outstanding piece of modern hardware. Food and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hugely impressed by Equinox and its crew on our first cruise. by Wiltonian

This was our first cruise. I'd overdosed on Cruise Critic for the previous year, so in theory ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience on the Celebrity Reflection by HoosierGurl

While it has been a while since I have cruised, I can still say this is the best cruise I have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Epic Epic Epic!!! by racing_lady

We had the most amazing trip on the Epic! It was fabulous!! Had a fab cabin on deck 13, with a ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia by Cesdrx

From start to finish this cruise ran like a well oiled machine. Yes you have to queue to get on ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Highly Recommended by richard1250

Enjoyed a seven night cruise on the Jade out of Venice from Oct 4th 2014. Ship was very clean, ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Italy and the Greek Isles - a wonderful ship and a very nice cruise! by stillriverpotter

We really enjoyed this cruise. It started and ended in Barcelona. My only complaint with that ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Average Cruise with TERRIBLE FOOD/DINING. by foreverj

I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Jade and will point out the pros and cons. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 3.0 out of 5+