Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8782 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Cruise by sue.rielly

My husband and me returned last week after a wonderful week aboard this wonderful cruise liner. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING by annfry28@ymail.com

This was our very first cruise holiday and to say my husband was reluctant is an understatement. ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
4 years on and still as good by Single Cruiser

This was my 4th annual Mediterranean trip onboard Epic.

The ship is looking good for her ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Busy but beautiful ship by Dalzell

We have just returned from our cruise on the Preziosa. I would like to thank Cruise Critic ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - Ancient Wonders by aldernete

Our 1st & probably last time on a Thomson Cruise. That is not to say the crew on board were ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
From/to Savona, Italy by Member

After touring Genoa, we took our pre-booked Costa shuttle bus outside the Genoa main train ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oceania - Mixed Reviews by Worldtraveler2013

This was my 3rd cruise on Oceania and my 2nd on the Marina. My wife and I were in a Penthouse ... continue

Marina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time - great value! by PoppyH

I cruised with my 80 year old mother - so mixed generations. The ship is stunning -possibly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reflection Eastern Med Sept 5th 2014 by johncandt

This was only our second cruise and our first on Celebrity so here goes with our thoughts. Flew ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Celebrity by A33lex

This was our second cruise with Celebrity ,this time on the Reflection. We were concerned that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a five star experience! Not even four. by FL1455

We have cruised many times before and chose this cruise for the class of ship and sailing ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise by Erikamac

Just returned from a 10 night greek isles cruiser on the reflection. It was a great cruise, the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
GEMS OF THE AEGEAN by helenf

We have cruised with Thomsons a few times now and the overall standard has been fine. This time ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
2 star service with a 5 star price by andy k

1. My time dining means nothing, organised chaos, no times available between 7.30 and 8.45 on ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lovely tour but some things need attention! by LinRouse

I went on a 7 day cruise on this ship. I have only been on the Thomson Dream before so cannot ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
My first cruise by maggas

so here I am again with my reviews,i tell it as it is ,im not petty I just want a nice ... continue

Costa Classica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Splendid ship with a competent crew by yagoelen

Celebrity Silhouette is exactly what the advertisement announces: a new ship with many ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
We love Princess by Ron the Rev

We used to travel down to Southampton from mid Suffolk in our car, staying overnight at a spa ... continue

Emerald Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor Ship Design by MountainSpring

We have cruised on the Princess ships several times and have always enjoyed the ships. The Regal ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa very much underrated by MFerguson

Enjoyed a splendid western Med cruise on board the Costa Deliziosa. first time with them but ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Italy, Greece and Turkey by jfv123

We have cruised a number of times (20+) on a number of lines. I would have to say that I was a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see a lot in a short time by princess52

We have done one cruise before, a 3 night one to the Bahamas in 1998. Things have changed a bit ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Still good by wheels1000

This is our 8th cruise since 2010 when we went with the family on this ship. My wife wanted ... continue

Ocean Princess 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience on Pride of the Aegean Cruise (Greece and Turkey) by SeattleCruiser32

Just spent 10 days sailing Greece and Turkey onboard Star Pride and overall had a wonderful ... continue

Star Pride 09/14 5+ out of 5+