Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 9012 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5+ out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Needs Refurbishing by donnadoo

The room and wait staff were excellent as always. I was on this ship when it was the latest and ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Below Our Expectations by Jahed

Ship

Beautiful up-market furniture, with traditional touch but lacks the diversity of ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beyond Exceptional Service by jenb247

We could not have been happier with our Mediterranean Cruise on the Jade. The boat may not be ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Recommended by sheikmilc

This was our second Costa cruise, our previous was on the Costa Concordia a few weeks before she ... continue

Costa Favolosa 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bad customer service, great ship by Two 2 Tango

We cruised on Splendida on November 9th round the Med. After having many problems with customer ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!!!! by Hellokateee

We just came back from Costa Diadema. This was our 4th cruise and first time Costa. We enjoyed ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great for Kids by faustina0696

We just got home from our first Norwegian cruise line. We have previously sailed on Celebrity. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know what you are buying by Esther P.

I had cabin 7395 on the Costa Fascinosa (Venice to Venice - November, 2014 ) which was nice ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Favolosa by CATHERINECLYNES

Just returned from our mediteranean cruise ( November 2014)

The Costa Favolosa lived up ... continue

Costa Favolosa 11/14 5+ out of 5+
We were hoping for more - MSC did not deliver by wilsonc

My wife and I had sailed with MSC to the Carribean before and enjoyed the experience. That's why ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Time Very Impressed by Peadar10021950

We were a party of five / 2 balcony cabins. This was our first time and we were very impressed ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant summer farewell by Phoenicius

We (my wife and I) have chosen now for several years this late (November) cruise to the Eastern ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible trip by olesia

That was our 3rd cruise with MSC. We experienced Fantasia and Opera prior to this one and I must ... continue

MSC Poesia 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
We loved it by boulie27

We just came back from a cruise ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship is substandard, well past its prime by ploppenheim

While the hotel staff is caring and concerned, the condition of the ship is awful. Upon ... continue

Maasdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Marvelous ports, great time all over Eastern and Western by GrandmaHofmann

NCL Jade: Back-to-back Mediterranean Cruises

Pre-cruise:

We rented an apartment ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a difference a year makes by Lostatsea58

After many cruises with RC,we have always come home excited to tell everyone about the unusual ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dream cruise by jacksonpair

We cruised for 25 nights on the Equinox doing back to back Greek Islands, 12 nights, and Venice ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An Epic Solo Adventure by LibrarianLizy

At long last I am sitting down to write my review of my fabulous 7 days on the Epic. Writing ... continue

Norwegian Epic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great trip on Jade to Adriatic and Med by Cruiserbarbie

Second time on the Jade. Mainly took this sailing as it was the only itinerary I found that ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/14 5+ out of 5+