Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8317 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not Impressed - Very Disappointed by Joyceandken

We have cruised with Thomson's on a number of occasions and been very satisfied with the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Cruise 3-28 thru 4-5 by mspeiden

We started in Milan and booked the transfer to Savona. This did not start well. We were booked ... continue

Costa Pacifica 03/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship horrible food by Roxyh

The Splendida was a beautiful ship when we got on we was really impressed.. But don't go on for ... continue

MSC Splendida 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Thomson Cruise by lovetoholiday

We flew from Glasgow to Malaga and it seemed that a few UK flights arrived within minutes of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Costa Serena 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship, but food was a disgrace to Italian cuisine by mike@sea

After more than 30 cruises mostly on RCL and NCL, the time was right to try out an "Italian" ... continue

MSC Fantasia 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Costa Serena 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by ljay17

We travelled as a family of 6, my parents, my husband and I and our 2 children aged 8 & ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Itinerary and still a disapointment by mandalay_purser

The Costa Pacifica is a beautiful ship - clean, nicely decorated, big and well appointed ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Stoppy

This was no your first cruise and may I say if it was I would not Book another.

To start ... continue

MSC Armonia 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
disappointing experience for repeat cruiser and first time cruiser.. by leah779

This was my first cruise, and my moms 6th cruise (5th with Norwegian). It was her first time on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Superb ship; superb crew by Lytham Scotty

Ship: Beautiful to look and beautiful inside - very traditional with lovely bars including Crows ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Much better than expected by centrum

Booked the 21 day B2B against my travel agent recommendation so was somewhat apprehensive of ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever! by Moon&thestarz

Do not chose this cruise line. Regardless of the price. I beg you. There are too many excellent ... continue

Costa Serena 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Stunning Fantasia by ltalb

My husband and I have just returned from an 11day cruise to the Eastern Med on the Fantasia. ... continue

MSC Fantasia 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a great time and vacation by shnthr

My husband and me took this sail for the first time in our lives. we had heard so much about ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Incredible cruise by lilyen311

To start with please understand that we were in an Owners's Haven Suite with two balconies and ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised :) by gymjunk

After reading a lot of the reviews on this website concerning Costa, we were very worried about ... continue

neoRomantica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great first cruise by lexie1968

We plumped for a caribbean cruise as our first cruise because of the price. We booked it 4 weeks ... continue

Thomson Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Reliable & Consistent by Discount lovers

We like to get away in January. We have previously used Costa Cruises on 4 previous trips and ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great experiment by Johannamandy

As seasoned cruisers who have travelled extensively on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for us by Blue Peter 2

This was our first experience of free time dining and will be our last. I have read some ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 3.0 out of 5+