Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13129 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We had a great time!! by Mikeconnect

I sometimes wonder whether some people's expectations are just too high.

My daughter and ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cunard's Christmas Market Cruise, or Not by kincavel

We met some friends who'd never been on a Cunard ship. They asked our advice about Queen ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sailing up & down & round & round the English Channel. by stevetoogos

Just got off Cunards Queen Elizabeth with 5 Family members I have traveled with 5 different ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
What a Shock by jessica09

We have just returned from our second cruise on the Queen Victoria and what a shock. What has ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Adonia and the Kiel Canal by David Wheeler

We are newcomers to cruising, although not to the use of ships as means of ... continue

Adonia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Most Disappointing Holiday Ever by jacquidexter

I booked the four night cruise going to Amsterdam and Brugges for my 50th Birthday. I have ... continue

Oceana 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Really Not Good Enough by dyrck

This was our first cruise and I had high hopes that a brand like Cunard would offer the very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Poor Food by Old Oggie

Embarked easily with no fuss at Civitavecchia where we had spent a night at the Hotel De La ... continue

To Brugge with Fred by sennen

We chose a mini cruise with Fred Olson to Brugge on Black Watch from Tilbury. Check-in is very ... continue

Black Watch 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

Her Royal Highness by jacqui c-w

INTRODUCTION - Having had an awful cruise earlier this year with another cruise line it was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Catmry

This was our first Costa Cruise, eighth with six different cruise companies.

Embarkation ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by Annette24

This was swift and efficient. On boarding the ship, the uniformed greeting ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Old farts on parade by trgraham12

My father-in-law (83) and I (61) took our second "old fart" cruise to the Western Carib in early ... continue

Carnival Glory 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
ALMOST NOTHING JADED ABOUT THIS CRUISE by CaptainDMW

People cruise for different reasons so, when reading reviews, bear in mind that some passengers ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship - Lovely Itinerary by Karida62

This was my second cruise, the first was on P&O with my Mum, Dad and Sister in Norway. My ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Trip of a Lifetime! by Zhagata

We have just returned home from a Grand Voyage on the MSC Orchestra, starting in Venice and ... continue

MSC Orchestra 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprisingly Luxurious by misterkevin

I was skeptical to take another cruise out of Galveston with Carnival. My last cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Magic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Needs Refurbishing by donnadoo

The room and wait staff were excellent as always. I was on this ship when it was the latest and ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Below Our Expectations by Jahed

Ship

Beautiful up-market furniture, with traditional touch but lacks the diversity of ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beyond Exceptional Service by jenb247

We could not have been happier with our Mediterranean Cruise on the Jade. The boat may not be ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125