Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13011 Ship Name Date Member Rating
You get what you pay for! by Short John Silver

PROS: Cheap. Very quick and easy transfers and booking in. Great cabin service. Good ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
P&O First & Last by cynicalscotsman

Having purchased what seemed like a really really great last minute bargain on the P&O ... continue

Azura 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on RC great! by Crampsie

Well , let's start at embarkation , which was changed from 11am to 2pm due to a deep cleanse ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Well worth the Costa! by comino89

We booked this cruise at the very last minute after deciding to grab a few days away in ... continue

Costa Luminosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ventura Western Mediterranean Cruise - October 2014 by Molly Printemps

This was our first cruise and, on the whole, we thoroughly enjoyed it. I can’t praise ... continue

Ventura 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyable mini-cruise!! by mills2208

This is my 2nd cruise onboard IOTS. I travelled with 2 relatives for a girly break, we chose ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A First Class Getaway Break... by southamptonboy12

A near perfect 8 night cruise from Southampton.

The first time with Fred Olsen to see if ... continue

Braemar 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever! by midshipfan

We wanted to spend some time with my brother & sister-in-law, they live near Bournemouth, we ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oh No P&O by LAURENCEP

Thus was our 16th cruise and looking forward to boarding what was the flag ship of P&O the ... continue

Oriana 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norweign Spirit-Med Cruise by Kimmylouu

The ship is unkept, dusty, dirty and in need of refurbishing. It is small without a lot of ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
The cruise from Hell! by Aikido_guy

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary, the highlight being two days in St Petersburg, ... continue

Marco Polo 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Just Brillant by amandamabey

Just returned from 14 night Western Med on AOS,getting onboard was total nightmare but for our ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A fabulous first cruise on a fabulous ship by aunty waff

Oh my goodness, we have just returned from a fantastic holiday with MSC on the Preziosa and I ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag by barberapatel1

Been on Jade before so no surprises this year except food in main dinning rooms was served at a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not too shabby by bernie.oconnor1

I booked this about a month before going and instantly regretted it after reading the reviews ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Such a shame by philscott

This was our first cruise with MSC and sadly will be our last.  Getting on the ship was ... continue

MSC Lirica 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Itsy Bitsy... by Bargate Bill

She wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie white polka dot swimsuit - well after all my ... continue

Azura 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epically underpar. by punter1

I enjoyed the few cruises I had been on before this one but I think this is probably my last. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise ever, couldn't wait to get off. by alfie the great

When we arrived at Southampton, my husband and I were looking forward to our holiday. We booked ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great itinerary, different cruising by thowells

So I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this ship, lots of negative reviews which are ... continue

MSC Magnifica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
More like a by Chrisstew007

Let me put this is perspective - this is our first experience of RC and we had quite high ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to standard by jm0075

we have cruised with P&O and Princess in excess of 25 occasions and have often seen Holland ... continue

Noordam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great 1st Cruise by jptraincruiser

Reflection staff are health and safety conscience. The entrance to every restaurant and upon ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 Not Rated
First time sea cruisers - would do it again by newgrange

Myself and my mother had been on river cruises before, but this was a first on the sea. The ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+