Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12850 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Outstanding Holiday by Snow White720

This holiday was chosen based on the itinerary as it worked with our plans in Italy pre and post ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Class Cruise by paddy-1

We are both in our 30's and this was my wife's first cruise.

I had previously been on ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Fantastic Cruise ! by Reebok

Having read some reviews we were a little concerned at what to expect. Any fears were completely ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Frightening Fascinosa! by skinnersiom

This was the first time my husband and I had taken a cruise.

The good points ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Serenade - Out of Tune by boris007

Having travelled with RCI several times before we thought we knew the standard we would be ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Perfect but Still Great. by Very75

We have cruised a few times with Celebrity before but they have always been the newer ships: ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by heather147

This was my first cruise and I was very disappointed. The Independence of the Seas is a huge ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Both good and bad by rockedge

To start with the ship is huge. You don't feel the ocean that much at all. What I did like was ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship/Wonderful Itinerary by JAN2355

We are a couple in our 60's from the UK and this cruise with the itinerary was to tick a lot of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great RCI Cruise by AlanH58

This was cruise number 5 with RCI and they seem to provide what we are looking for. Great ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on MSC Preziosa by CruiseIreland

After an uneventful flight, we arrived in Venice and sought our MSC sign in the Arrivals Hall. ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Could Be Better by phynak

The ship was beautiful. Very well maintained. Great staff, very accommodating.

Formal ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 Not Rated
Immersive wine cruise to France Spain and Portugal - Loved it! by amber32002

We are seasoned cruisers, having been on several previous Celebrity cruise ships and others. ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity (overall) never disappoint. by Stanley Cruiser

Fly/cruise package starting from Manchester Airport. Flew with jet2. Most excellent! On time ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Silver Spirit versus Seabourn Sojourn by cruisingfor4

My husband and I have just arrived home from a wonderful cruise holiday celebrating our 25th ... continue

Silver Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
So much better than the reviews I had read by catscandance

As my title says it was so much better than I had been expecting from someof the reviews I had ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary but a few niggles with Noordam by Sallymarch

We really enjoyed our trip and had a lovely stateroom with balcony (7011). We have travelled ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not as good as the first time by Boatharbour

We cruised for the first time last year on the Solstice and had such a wonderful time decided to ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont believe all you read!!! by lcosgrove44

We have just returned from a great week on the Fascinosa. We booked this holiday at a cruise ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Opera - Retire it now! by susancuddeback

I just spent 10 horrific days on the oldest boat in the fleet - had I known this I would have ... continue

MSC Opera 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marina, Your World Your Way ??? by C-sea

We sailed on Marina early September 2014 for 12 nights Amsterdam to Barcelona. We have cruised ... continue

Marina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess first-timers by Suandgaz

We fancied a change from Celebrity Eclipse and booked a couple of weeks off in September, so had ... continue

Emerald Princess 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Off to a lousy start due to late luggage delivery by GFMZSS

We just concluded our first cruise on NCL. I cruised previously on Carnival.

We liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun and Fun on the Island Escape by SalmonPinktoRoyalBlue

Having read a number of negative reviews about the Island Escape, we felt it appropriate to let ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Superb value for money by roberthj

This was a 'Farewell Opera' cruise as it's in it's final season from Southampton before being ... continue

MSC Opera 09/14 5+ out of 5+