Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12476 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great experience for first time cruise by igc1959

My wife Tracey ,daughter Olivia (11) and I decided to treat ourselves to an Italian cruise ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with fabulous ports by phillytraveler29

My husband and I and another couple just returned from the 12 day cruise of the Baltic ports. We ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous First time cruise by dancebluecat

Celebrity Silhouette is a beautiful sleek floating palace, this was a first ever cruise and we ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Beachbabe7534

One week Mediterranean cruise with family of 14&17 year olds. Boarded at Barcelona, seamless ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The REAL reality of QE, Elegant and good value for money by Capt Gazza

This was our second cruise, the first with Cunard, our first was with Princess last year. We ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The most beautiful ship in service by photosg

Why do people choose Cunard? The strictly enforced dress-codes? The link with the golden age of ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment of the seas by MADMANOR

Booked a fly cruise and my companion has walking difficulties.The airport assistance was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First European cruise by dadababa

Me and 3 other family members sailed on RCI 'Independence of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. The ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly pleased by Silver14

Having just returned from a 3 night trip to Antwerp and Amsterdam, I am pleased that I did not ... continue

Marco Polo 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Holiday of a lifetime! by annemarie87

My boyfriend and I were new to cruising this year and have just disembarked the Ventura ship ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nowegian fjords from Tilbury by Lazze

Our second cruise with Cruise and Maritime. AND, our last.

The onl nice things weere the ... continue

Marco Polo 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Great Cruise! by karen mc

This was the first time we had cruised with MSC, previously having sailed with Princess and ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise to the Land of the Midnight Sun by ec6393

We spent a couple of days in London before meeting the ship's transportation to Dover at ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise in every way by Abuelita2012

I have made 117 cruises on most of the ships of the world, the small and large. I went on this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Sptizbergan Nye Alesund Longyearbyen by Tnrerail

Object of the cruise was to get as far north as possible and this was achieved - having said ... continue

Braemar 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice holiday, great ports of call by trinitytrees

We did our first p&o cruise in July to the baltics, cruised lots of times and been to ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Celebrity by gerryincork

We overnighted in the lovely Hotel Lunetta in Rome before embarkation in Civitavecchia the next ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Weather in the Baltic! by SWORRUB1

Have been back 4 weeks now so have had time to reflect on what was originally planned for my ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Did not meet expectations by Blueberry1

Variety Voyager was advertised as a 'luxury' vessel. It isn't. We did two cruises on this small ... continue

Voyager 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Trip of A Life Time by max_power_000

Our trip left Copenhagen on July 6. We were upgraded to a mini-suite for an extra $100.00. This ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Destinations - Hot and Crowded in Summer by edsatty

My husband and I took this cruise from Barecelona departing July 1st (Balcony - D440, which is ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising Virgins by MOB68

This was our first experience of cruisng and we were delighted. Our family of two adults and ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Arctic Affair by Arctictraveller

After enjoying a great cruise on Thomson Spirit last year on the North Cape Explorer, my wife ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+