Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13005 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Thoroughly enjoyable mini-cruise!! by mills2208

This is my 2nd cruise onboard IOTS. I travelled with 2 relatives for a girly break, we chose ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A First Class Getaway Break... by southamptonboy12

A near perfect 8 night cruise from Southampton.

The first time with Fred Olsen to see if ... continue

Braemar 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever! by midshipfan

We wanted to spend some time with my brother & sister-in-law, they live near Bournemouth, we ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oh No P&O by LAURENCEP

Thus was our 16th cruise and looking forward to boarding what was the flag ship of P&O the ... continue

Oriana 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norweign Spirit-Med Cruise by Kimmylouu

The ship is unkept, dusty, dirty and in need of refurbishing. It is small without a lot of ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
The cruise from Hell! by Aikido_guy

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary, the highlight being two days in St Petersburg, ... continue

Marco Polo 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Just Brillant by amandamabey

Just returned from 14 night Western Med on AOS,getting onboard was total nightmare but for our ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A fabulous first cruise on a fabulous ship by aunty waff

Oh my goodness, we have just returned from a fantastic holiday with MSC on the Preziosa and I ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag by barberapatel1

Been on Jade before so no surprises this year except food in main dinning rooms was served at a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not too shabby by bernie.oconnor1

I booked this about a month before going and instantly regretted it after reading the reviews ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Such a shame by philscott

This was our first cruise with MSC and sadly will be our last.  Getting on the ship was ... continue

MSC Lirica 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Itsy Bitsy... by Bargate Bill

She wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie white polka dot swimsuit - well after all my ... continue

Azura 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epically underpar. by punter1

I enjoyed the few cruises I had been on before this one but I think this is probably my last. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise ever, couldn't wait to get off. by alfie the great

When we arrived at Southampton, my husband and I were looking forward to our holiday. We booked ... continue

Oriana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great itinerary, different cruising by thowells

So I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this ship, lots of negative reviews which are ... continue

MSC Magnifica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
More like a by Chrisstew007

Let me put this is perspective - this is our first experience of RC and we had quite high ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to standard by jm0075

we have cruised with P&O and Princess in excess of 25 occasions and have often seen Holland ... continue

Noordam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great 1st Cruise by jptraincruiser

Reflection staff are health and safety conscience. The entrance to every restaurant and upon ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 Not Rated
First time sea cruisers - would do it again by newgrange

Myself and my mother had been on river cruises before, but this was a first on the sea. The ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Venture Cruise - Excellent by IMP1949

As always with Thomson Cruises this was an excellent cruise. We boarded the ship at Marmaris and ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Azamara but not the last by HVB

We did not know what to expect. We chose this cruise 18 months beforehand largely for the ... continue

Azamara Quest 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely cruise shame about drink prices by eeviengrumpy

just back from eastern adventure cruise, having traveled on this ship before we knew what to ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Food and Training by PeteyD

Another almost great cruise on Celebrity.

Before I share specific points, it was all too ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceana was a dirty ship. by alisonjrobertson

We have just returned from a cruise on the P&O Oceana. We couldn't believe the hygiene ... continue

Oceana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+