Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13098 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We had a great time!!!! by Hellokateee

We just came back from Costa Diadema. This was our 4th cruise and first time Costa. We enjoyed ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, pleasant crew, pity about the cruise line by CNR11

We have just returned from a 4-night trip on the QM2 to France and Belgium (M429). We will not ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
If this had been my first cruise - it would also have been my last by alanmills405

If this is luxury then give me basic.

was easy but as we had been ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great for Kids by faustina0696

We just got home from our first Norwegian cruise line. We have previously sailed on Celebrity. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know what you are buying by Esther P.

I had cabin 7395 on the Costa Fascinosa (Venice to Venice - November, 2014 ) which was nice ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Favolosa by CATHERINECLYNES

Just returned from our mediteranean cruise ( November 2014)

The Costa Favolosa lived up ... continue

Costa Favolosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
We were hoping for more - MSC did not deliver by wilsonc

My wife and I had sailed with MSC to the Carribean before and enjoyed the experience. That's why ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Time Very Impressed by Peadar10021950

We were a party of five / 2 balcony cabins. This was our first time and we were very impressed ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant summer farewell by Phoenicius

We (my wife and I) have chosen now for several years this late (November) cruise to the Eastern ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible trip by olesia

That was our 3rd cruise with MSC. We experienced Fantasia and Opera prior to this one and I must ... continue

MSC Poesia 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fjords NORTHERN LIGHTS AND ADVENTURE, by Cruiseprof2

First may I start this comprehensive review trying to right a few wrongs as portrayed in the UK ... continue

Marco Polo 11/14 Not Rated
We loved it by boulie27

We just came back from a cruise ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Seabourn Sojourn by jbmackinac

Embarkation: Flawless - We arrived at the pier a little after noon. There were no lines to check ... continue

Seabourn Sojourn 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess Western Med by PEG2nd

We flew in Barcelona a few days early to visit before our cruise. This was our fifth cruise with ... continue

Regal Princess 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Our 1st MSC Cruise. A Fantastic Itinerary and Great VFM! by BRACEWELL

For background information: we travelled as a family of four with teenage children, we are at ... continue

MSC Fantasia 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
The Great, The Bad & The Ugly!! by tammycu

Wow - where to begin. I was so excited for this cruise, it was such a great itinerary ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Have A Fantastic Time by Kid Jedi

My husband and I sailed on the MSC Poesia Oct 28th-Nov 6th. This was our first cruise with MSC ... continue

MSC Poesia 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by comdoc2

I heard a lot of bad things about the Norwegian Epic ship -- but honestly I cannot say ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best of the Best by mbg3110

This is a difficult review to write because everything was exquisite. From ease of boarding to ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Comprehensively Very Poor at All Levels by seaside sid

It is often difficult to interpret what is written on review sites such as this. Some people ... continue

Marco Polo 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Ship and Itinerary Delivered! by wassup4565

This was an experienced crew who worked well together and knew the itinerary. All our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship is substandard, well past its prime by ploppenheim

While the hotel staff is caring and concerned, the condition of the ship is awful. Upon ... continue

Maasdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Marvelous ports, great time all over Eastern and Western by GrandmaHofmann

NCL Jade: Back-to-back Mediterranean Cruises

Pre-cruise:

We rented an apartment ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a difference a year makes by Lostatsea58

After many cruises with RC,we have always come home excited to tell everyone about the unusual ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+