Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12450 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fabulous Arctic Affair by Arctictraveller

After enjoying a great cruise on Thomson Spirit last year on the North Cape Explorer, my wife ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great staff & great food by JsEscape2

We have cruised the Caribbean, Mexico, Bermuda, Alaska and the Mediterranean using NCL, ... continue

Legend of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa? It'll cost ya! by Etak

Disappointing waste of hard earned savings. Absolutely NO entertainment unless you enjoy ... continue

Costa Classica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Gems of Antiquity inc. review of special diets by Tinkerbell1963

This was our first cruise on Oceania (we have previously cruised with Disney, Silversea, ... continue

Riviera 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise ok fantastic table company. by peter.magnum@hotmail.com

Without the company of Dale, Ross and a german lady called Irene the cruise would have been a ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
ON REFLECTION, A SERENDIPIDITOUS 11 DAYS and 10 NIGHTS by heathercer

I relied heavily on Cruise Critic reviews and deck plans to organise our Celebrity Reflection ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great But.... by angie@angiewilcox.com

We went on our 2nd Seabourn Quest trip in two years. This time, we chose a 12day trip up to the ... continue

Seabourn Quest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again on MSC by ehogan

We chose this cruise as a prelude to an extended vacation in England since it conveniently ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Cruise on the Costa Luminosa by silvercitygirl

We recently enjoyed 7 sunny days on the Costa Luminosa visiting some lovely ports in the Baltic. ... continue

Costa Luminosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great ports--but shore excursions lacking by Blue Heron On Board

We just completed this cruise with our 14-yr old son. Overall we had a wonderful vacation. Here ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Joe Pen

As Thompson aren't doing this trip anymore we booked at the last minute. I'm heading towards 50 ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall good, but I feel short-changed. by tikkas

We are a European couple (not Italian, not Spanish) and this was our 5th cruise, our 2nd with ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great cruise to the British Isles by Amster12345

This was my 12th cruise, the majority of them with Princess. But this is my first ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Regent - definitely not our last by nw500005

Once we decided that a trip to the Baltic was on our bucket list we started searching cruise ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Iceland & Fjord cruise by MACHIN

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst holiday by elinsonv

This summer my friends and I took a cruise to the Norwegian fjords on board MSC Magnifica and ... continue

MSC Magnifica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Royal Cruise! by blueskiessail

This was my 13th cruise, of which 2 were with Princess. I was amazed how good the food was in ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An excellent cruise on P and O Azura by ccpm

Another last minute booking on Azura and at cruise 12 I feel I now make it work for ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Definitely NOT a Luxury Cruise Experience by bigalgtcruising

We have cruised on various occasions with different cruise lines but over the past 3 years have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but could be better! by Uxbguy

We have sailed with RCI for over 12 years and are Diamond members. Having sailed on various ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first cruise to Norway and crossing the Arctic Circle by schoolmaam

We booked this cruise as a last minute holiday and therefore got a very good deal. (Less than ... continue

Balmoral 08/14 5+ out of 5+