Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12390 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lame excuse for excursions by donsdotter1

The ship was kept immaculately clean and the onboard crew, staff, and entertainment were ... continue

Azamara Journey 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising the way it use to be by stewcall

We have always wanted to cruise on the Prinsendam. The size of the ship and it's unique ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable but no WOW Factor! by delius17

This was our third cruise in the past five years, having previously cruised on the Grand ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointed Celebrity Cruiser by HappySteve

This is the 4th. time we have sailed with Celebrity and we have cruised many times before with ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 Not Rated
First class by marymat

Obviously the ship has been updated since some of the previous reviews! Though we have cruised a ... continue

Silver Cloud 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good, but not top tier... by ZC Cruiser

Our party of two couples booked Azamara Journey for a Baltic cruise because we wanted an upper ... continue

Azamara Journey 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship by Poppy45

I was quite reluctant about sailing with Princess for the first time and the Royal in particular ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Itinerary - Pretty Lousy Ship by FlightMedic555

We chose this cruise for its amazing itinerary which included 3 nights in St. Petersburg and ... continue

Legend of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Venice to Venice by susanparker711@gmail.com

This was our second cruise, the first last year was on the Azura and we did not expect the ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise, amazing ship & itinerary by HRHmanchester

I was a little concerned reading these reviews before our holiday but having now returned from ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Shake Rattle and Roll by PennineDave

Embarkation was straightforward and reasonably quick. We picked up our cases in the corridor on ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
No longer worth the money! by SBandVRobertson

We have cruised many times, including several cruises on the QE2, but with a growing family, ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Regal Med Cruise July to August 2014 by scifikt

Regal Princess Review – Barcelona to Venice - July 25th to August 6th

The ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Vacation of a lifetime by cruiser 500

Let me start by saying I have cruised one time before on Norwegian Jade in Western Mediterennean ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
DIRTY. OUTDATED , MORE LIKE 1* HOLIDAY by 123minnymouse

I have just read some of the reviews on the Thomson dream cruise ship.

Well if I had ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship, nice crew but awful disembarkation process by Pushka

We had a wonderful cruise for 7 nights onboard the Celebrity Equinox. Having the 123promo and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but isn't Antarctica by ahp2123

We took the 14-cruise, which started with a charter flight from Oslo to Longyearben, and ... continue

Silver Explorer 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun Cruise, Amazing Itinerary, Onboard Activities Lacking by iHeartGlaciers

OVERALL

Had a great time aboard the Infinity. Good size and it amazingly never feels ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Why it is dangerous to sail the Infinity? by PhilHamburg

It is dangerous to advertise with a fine-sounding slogan ... It's dangerous if a cruise company ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
The worst cruising experience of my cruising career... by Midema

A little background. I've cruised with Royal Caribbean and Carnival and by far this was the most ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Novice cruiser by SanHal

My wife and I sailed the British Isles and were welcomed on board the Infinity by a photographer ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Aqua Blues by ferrs11

We are frequent cruisers, mainly on RCCL, Princess and Celebrity and this was our thirteenth ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+