Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11627 Ship Name Date Member Rating
My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise by cruznfan94

My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise (I'm 32) My mom and aunt's 2nd with HAL (60's and ... continue

Rotterdam 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Riviera is a five star liner by OceaniaBuffs

We recently returned from three back to back cruises on Oceania's Riviera. We have sailed on ... continue

Riviera 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First time NCL Jade by Otsego

Since this was out first time on an NCL cruise, we were a little apprehensive because people we ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Rocky Seas by Rosima

Got to venice the day before. Call me crazy but I hate to rush. And coming from Canada in ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First time on Prinsendam by kahtrav

We've been intrigued hearing about the Prinsendam and also about some of her itineraries. We ... continue

Prinsendam 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Last Mediterranean cruise of 2013 by nojoke

After spending the night in Barcelona, we boarded the Equinox at about 12:30. Boarding was super ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
7 night Repo cruise Civitavechia to Barcelona by erniebert

We love cruising and we love Royal Caribbean but we did not love our experience on Navigator of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Bad start - wonderful cruise - horrendous disembarkation by Seaoates

This was our first cruise so we did not know what to expect and this lengthy account of our ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
13- Unlucky for some by marlin333

We sailed on the Constellation in November on their Greek Islands cruise., not our ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic P&O Aurora by halhughes

We had the most relaxing cruise on P&O Aurora between the 29 November 2013 and the 9th of ... continue

Aurora 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Fred by agathachristiefan

Had the trip of a lifetime on Blackwatch to St. Petersburg, fantastic holiday.

I am a ... continue

Black Watch 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with NCL Jade, but there is room for improvements by imagenature

It was my firth NCL cruise (was on many other lines as well to compare), third on Jade and ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on NCL Jade by lawoffjd

We went on the NCL Jade for the Mediterranean cruise out of Rome for 10 nights, including the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise! but encountered the good the bad and the ugly. by Cruiser2835

The Good: To start off let me commend our main dining room staff , Marius from Romania and Rudy ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First time cruises by Matsari

First time cruises, but had a great time, ship nice and clean even though people from week ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Ist time cruise for us by jimbo2411

We've been back a week and I have to say we didn't want to leave the ship. As 1st time cruisers ... continue

Oceana 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Very nice and Very good value by mblajara

This was actually a very nice cruise! We booked an inside cabin back in January of 2013 to sail ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Thomson Dream (Nightmare) Adriatic to the Atlantic. by astoatter

My wife and I booked this cruise to celebrate our 45TH wedding anniversary. What a mistake that ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Good value for money. by Wirral Sharon

Just back from a 10 day cruise from Southampton calling at La Coruna, Casablanca, Gibraltar, ... continue

Aurora 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Lengthy Review - Excellent cruise on the QE to the E. Mediterranean by crooser888

Overall, a great cruise from Nov 21 to Dec 3 with no major issues. The ship is beautiful, very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Really enjoyed by judywelsh

This was the first time we had been on an Adult only cruise and the difference has persuaded us ... continue

Arcadia 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Slipping standards by Graham K

We've recently returned from our 10 night eastern med cruise with NCL aboard the Jade, having ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as previous Jade cruises by Tigmar

This was our third trip on the Jade so we had very definite benchmarks to compare all aspects of ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pharaohs & the Promised Land/Delights of the Promised Lands by Bigbum & Shortarse

This is our review of our first Thomson Fly/Cruise with it's good points and bad points. Let's ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 4.0 out of 5+