Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12495 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Eclipse - standards remain high by Yorkshireproud

Just got back from a 2 week Med cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, so reluctantly adjusting to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Well maintained modern ship. by houseflag

After a amazing three day stay in Venice joined the ship on 2 August for 7 days,,arrived early ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic & Amazed by Dicko200468

From reading the reviews on here think I must have been on another cruise to them. All I can say ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We only have one problem...we cannot immediately go back by jesev

This was not my family’s first time on a cruise liner, however Costa surpassed our ... continue

Costa Fortuna 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Russian & Scandinavian Cruise review- Aug 7th by crusier7

Background: This is our 7th Cruise. We have tried RC, Carnival & Celebrity. I would hesitate ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
OK Cruise - Unhappy Customer by kligotti

The dining experience was fair. The servers in the dining rooms were great. They were very ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Simply Marvelous by Seabourng

We boarded the Saga Pearl 11-with a little trepidation as we are Silversea and Seabourn regular ... continue

Saga Pearl II 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not quite 5 star yet alone 6 by Chatpot

Having cruised with Azamara last year and really enjoyed being on a relatively small ship this ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Seabourn - so consistent by melhaycock1@gmail.com

We had previously cruised Seabourn Pride to the Baltics and Seabourn Sojourn (twice) to South ... continue

Seabourn Odyssey 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic from start to finish! by BobnJac

We took the train from Liverpool St Stn. Direct to Harwich, total journey time approx 90 ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very dissapointed... by fdxmiguel

Writing this review on my last day on the 11night med cruise. Young European Family with 2 kids ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Reflection cruise by KathyW

We have just come back from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Celebrity Reflection visiting ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC OPERA - NOT PERFECT, BUT GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY by Cruisin-Geezer

We are British and in our sixties.  This was our 18th cruise; the 9th with MSC. We have ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable But.... by qashqaiqueen

Just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Emerald Princess along fjords in Norway. I went with ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 Not Rated
An Excellent First Time Cruise on 'Ze Proud White Lady'! by pjs2003

This was my first time on a cruise and by far not the last. I travelled with my wife and 2 sons, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Mystified by bad reviews. Our cruise was awesome! by mscmyerscough

Having never sailed with MSC before ( I have sailed with Royal Carribean and NCL ) I was nervous ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Retired Kiwis traveling world by mcclintock513

Just completed our first cruise. Very aprehensive upon booking - heard/read so many horror ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The view from a wheelchair pusher.... by joeholiday2

First a bit of background.... we are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, think this is about 10 or 11, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Stunning cruise trip of a lifetime! by Louise T.

Our last cruise was on a huge Carnival ship, nearly 20 years ago so we did not know what to ... continue

Insignia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful ship by lucky rose

This was our fifth cruise with celebrity and our third on eclipse. We love to sail from ... continue

Amazing August on Arcadia ! by cruiseadicts

Well here's a true review of our time aboard the beautiful,elegant Arcadia. Thanks to all the ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cutting corners will not work by rich12

Oh dear......

What has happened to P&O?

This was our 10th cruise with ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A very warm Baltic by John117

We booked this cruise (our 4th with Regent) about 7 weeks out on a H suite guarantee basis ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 4.0 out of 5+