Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11626 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A lot of money for little reward! by sueribbons

It's not comfortable.people need to be under no illusion. The ship is a Ferry! But I think the ... continue

Nordkapp 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Cunard was hard to fault by CynffigtheCruiser

We booked this cruise late, and were pleased to find it under-occupied, with 300 souls less than ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing by 2kerrygold

This 3 day cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam for the Christmas Markets was our fifth time on the ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Queen Elizabeth Christmas Markets Cruise by South Coaster 123

We have recently returned from a Christmas Markets cruise on QE. (13th to 23rd December). In ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Old fashioned and outdated by the competition by Rocketman007

We boarded the ship in Southampton on 29/12/13 for a NYE cruise to Amsterdam. We have been on ... continue

Oceana 12/13 Not Rated
Xmas cruise 2013 by happy-not

Bullied into paying 15% 'service charge', for drinks ; is too much, considering you are charged ... continue

Costa Pacifica 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
No frills or fluff, just what I like, but still no good. by TheDinParis

All is geared toward making you pay more. You might pay less to book a cabin than on some other ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
My first and last p&o ... by funiculi-funicula

I went for Christmas on the Oceana - The First Disappointment for me was " No Texas Hold um " ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on the Oceana! by The Kraken

There were some unflattering reviews of passenger experiences of this ship which made my wife ... continue

Oceana 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Holiday! by zlm1987

I was really shocked to read the previous reviews on here slating Aurora & P&O, and I ... continue

Aurora 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Ensure it meets your needs by DiscoVolante

We drove down to Savona from Austria the day before the departure and stayed at the highly ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great Destinations, Outstanding Serivce, Atrocious Food by tchabbs

This is my fifth cruise, first time on NCL. The destinations and excursions were excellent, I ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review MSC Splendida by sankav94

We had done a cruise with Holland America last year this time since it was December and options ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Ghent and Amsterdam xmas shopping cruise dec. 15th 2013 by Fussymoo

Quite a nice ship but the service was quite poor in the bars. The staff were friendly if they ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Winter Getaway Voyage on the Queen Mary. 11th December 2013 by brucepen

We booked this short cruise after we returned from our wonderful cruise, Mediterranean Idyll on ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise in Yacht Club (party of 7 with two young children) by arboreal

We miss the Splendida! We had a great cruise, leaving from Barcelona on Dec 2nd and returning to ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First Voyage on QM2 by bigizbootiful

We have cruised many times and with a number of different lines so when this short cruise came ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Best holiday ever! by vErLi

This was our first cruise, so thoughts on what to except varied. We were traveling as family of ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Back to Back on the Celebrity Constellation by Pennstatedj

We arrived in Istanbul airport on day of departure, something we never do. This time we did and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5+ out of 5+
The Pros and Cons of Cruising on Regent by beachbird14

This was our second Mediterranean cruise with Regent. We had previously traveled on the Voyager ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Do NOT take the wine package - P&O dropping standards all round by Lytham Scotty

Basically good cruise spoiled by P&O dropping standards.

Ship was spotless except ... continue

Oceana 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise by cruznfan94

My first HAL cruise, but 20th overall cruise (I'm 32) My mom and aunt's 2nd with HAL (60's and ... continue

Rotterdam 11/13 2.0 out of 5+