Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11639 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasantly Surprised :) by gymjunk

After reading a lot of the reviews on this website concerning Costa, we were very worried about ... continue

neoRomantica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great first cruise by lexie1968

We plumped for a caribbean cruise as our first cruise because of the price. We booked it 4 weeks ... continue

Thomson Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Reliable & Consistent by Discount lovers

We like to get away in January. We have previously used Costa Cruises on 4 previous trips and ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great experiment by Johannamandy

As seasoned cruisers who have travelled extensively on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Cunard Dissapointment by 1952wag

Having cruised many times before with Princess, P&O and more latterly Celebrity we decided ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not at all bad....... by BenL

I booked this last minute and secured a Britannia Balcony cabin for a knock down price. I was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not for us by Blue Peter 2

This was our first experience of free time dining and will be our last. I have read some ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Thomswon Dream is a Nightmare by jcdrysdale

Briefly: four adults and a twenty month baby, the holiday of a lifetime, cost >£8,000. ... continue

Thomson Dream 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
1st and last cruise by jlp132

Our first cruise on the Thomsons Christmas and New Year cruise. This was not a Christmas or New ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 Not Rated
Disappointing First Cruise with Fred Olsen by aceatch

My wife and I have just returned from a cruise of Christmas markets aboard the Balmoral and we ... continue

Balmoral 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
A gorgeous ship overall ... pity about the smoking though. by J-T-Travellers

So there you have it in a nutshell. We loved our cruise overall but ended up practically ... continue

MSC Splendida 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing adventure - Hunting the Light Christmas Cruise 2013 by ridlhb

We had a fantastic trip and loved every moment. Sure it's not an ocean cruise ship, more like a ... continue

Richard With 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lot of money for little reward! by sueribbons

It's not comfortable.people need to be under no illusion. The ship is a Ferry! But I think the ... continue

Nordkapp 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cunard was hard to fault by CynffigtheCruiser

We booked this cruise late, and were pleased to find it under-occupied, with 300 souls less than ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing by 2kerrygold

This 3 day cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam for the Christmas Markets was our fifth time on the ... continue

Marco Polo 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Queen Elizabeth Christmas Markets Cruise by South Coaster 123

We have recently returned from a Christmas Markets cruise on QE. (13th to 23rd December). In ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Old fashioned and outdated by the competition by Rocketman007

We boarded the ship in Southampton on 29/12/13 for a NYE cruise to Amsterdam. We have been on ... continue

Oceana 01/14 Not Rated
Xmas cruise 2013 by happy-not

Bullied into paying 15% 'service charge', for drinks ; is too much, considering you are charged ... continue

Costa Pacifica 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
No frills or fluff, just what I like, but still no good. by TheDinParis

All is geared toward making you pay more. You might pay less to book a cabin than on some other ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
My first and last p&o ... by funiculi-funicula

I went for Christmas on the Oceana - The First Disappointment for me was " No Texas Hold um " ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on the Oceana! by The Kraken

There were some unflattering reviews of passenger experiences of this ship which made my wife ... continue

Oceana 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Holiday! by zlm1987

I was really shocked to read the previous reviews on here slating Aurora & P&O, and I ... continue

Aurora 12/13 5+ out of 5+