Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13120 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Christmas Market Mini cruise! by Jinksy55

This was a Chrstmas present from my best friend..neither of us had cruised before so thought a ... continue

Aurora 01/15 Not Rated
First time cruiser... sadly very disappointed by blackcatgirl_uk

First-time cruiser…

Firstly – some positives.

Embarkation at ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Great value by kbinbkk

This was our second cruise, the first being on the Carnival Spirit to Alaska 2 years ago. I had ... continue

Arcadia 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
New Year Cruise by m219399

just returned from the New Year cruise on Q Victoria and had a fantastic time. We were in ... continue

Queen Victoria 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not up to expectations, but still a good time by KSSinFtLaud

We were a family of 4 and frequent cruisers. I travel with my wife in a balcony cabin and get an ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 Not Rated
FAB Cruise by candgholiday

Having sailed on many cruises before (all Caribbean cruises with NCL) we were a little ... continue

Oceana 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Bragi Rhine Christmas Cruise by sherrychicag@aol.com

My husband & I just got home from our Viking Christmas Rhine Cruise. We're experienced ... continue

Viking Bragi 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Experience by jscole

This was our first cruise with Norwegian and only our second time crusing (the previous was a ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Christmas Gift by Lovestravel4

This was our 3rd cruise with MSC, our first on the Fantasia. We had a wonderful time. We ... continue

MSC Fantasia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Tad Disappointing by princess1979

My husband, child (age 13), and I along with another family of three decided to sail on the MSC ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Pleasant Experience by Geoffrey Farrell

This was a cruise to the Christmas Markets of Amsterdam and Ghent 15 - 18 December 2014, ... continue

Marco Polo 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Comfortable Cruise with an Unusual Happening by selnan

We embarked for a ten nights cruise on the Cunard ship Queen Victoria sailing from Southampton ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pre Christmas with Cunard by bleazardd

We are experienced cruisers, but have never cruised with Cunard in the past. We got a great ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jade Excursion by Crowboy9

First time on Norwegian after a previous cruise with Crystal. No attempts at comparisons here, ... continue

Freestyle Works For Us by duckiec

We have just returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Jade and had a very positive experience. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!! by Mikeconnect

I sometimes wonder whether some people's expectations are just too high.

My daughter and ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cunard's Christmas Market Cruise, or Not by kincavel

We met some friends who'd never been on a Cunard ship. They asked our advice about Queen ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sailing up & down & round & round the English Channel. by stevetoogos

Just got off Cunards Queen Elizabeth with 5 Family members I have traveled with 5 different ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
What a Shock by jessica09

We have just returned from our second cruise on the Queen Victoria and what a shock. What has ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Adonia and the Kiel Canal by David Wheeler

We are newcomers to cruising, although not to the use of ships as means of ... continue

Adonia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Most Disappointing Holiday Ever by jacquidexter

I booked the four night cruise going to Amsterdam and Brugges for my 50th Birthday. I have ... continue

Oceana 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Really Not Good Enough by dyrck

This was our first cruise and I had high hopes that a brand like Cunard would offer the very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Poor Food by Old Oggie

Embarked easily with no fuss at Civitavecchia where we had spent a night at the Hotel De La ... continue

To Brugge with Fred by sennen

We chose a mini cruise with Fred Olson to Brugge on Black Watch from Tilbury. Check-in is very ... continue

Black Watch 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100