Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12408 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Overall good, but I feel short-changed. by tikkas

We are a European couple (not Italian, not Spanish) and this was our 5th cruise, our 2nd with ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great cruise to the British Isles by Amster12345

This was my 12th cruise, the majority of them with Princess. But this is my first ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Regent - definitely not our last by nw500005

Once we decided that a trip to the Baltic was on our bucket list we started searching cruise ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Iceland & Fjord cruise by MACHIN

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst holiday by elinsonv

This summer my friends and I took a cruise to the Norwegian fjords on board MSC Magnifica and ... continue

MSC Magnifica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Royal Cruise! by blueskiessail

This was my 13th cruise, of which 2 were with Princess. I was amazed how good the food was in ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An excellent cruise on P and O Azura by ccpm

Another last minute booking on Azura and at cruise 12 I feel I now make it work for ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Definitely NOT a Luxury Cruise Experience by bigalgtcruising

We have cruised on various occasions with different cruise lines but over the past 3 years have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but could be better! by Uxbguy

We have sailed with RCI for over 12 years and are Diamond members. Having sailed on various ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first cruise to Norway and crossing the Arctic Circle by schoolmaam

We booked this cruise as a last minute holiday and therefore got a very good deal. (Less than ... continue

Balmoral 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent all round cruise by DnJDorset

1st time with a HAL cruise ship after 10 cruises with other lines incl RCL, Cunard, F Olsen , ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by California827

We say that most of the staff of Royal Caribbean have to work with situations they can not ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A FANTASTIC 14 DAY CRUISE ON THE ARCADIA TO THE BALTICS by evelynb23

On reading some of the previous reviews we were worried what we had let ourselves in for, but ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Almost Perfect by Grumpy Wombat

This won't be a gushing infomercial, nor will I find fault with the tiniest detail. As with any ... continue

Seabourn Quest 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent time on the Eclipse by AhoyBA50

Me and my husband had wanted to do a cruise sailing north Europe for a long time and the Eclipse ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Escaped Completely by chrisuk5

Well, My wife and I booked our fourth cruise about 6 weeks before we were due to set sail. ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A hot cruise in some cool places! by Esprit

This was our 4th time on Emerald Princess but our first time cruising in the Baltic ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by haharev

My mom and I are both first-time cruisers and had a great experience on Silhouette.

All ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely Cruise by Fidra girl

After reading reviews on this site it was with trepidation that I embarked on my first cruise. ... continue

Discovery 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norway, Faroe Islands and Iceland by robertsamsun

Cruise Brilliance of The Seas 26th July 2014.

As we live in Barcelona we stayed over in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Norway & Iceland - Excellent First Cruise by Helbatt

This was our first cruise and overall we were very impressed. We are a family of four, children ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+