Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13098 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Sailing up & down & round & round the English Channel. by stevetoogos

Just got off Cunards Queen Elizabeth with 5 Family members I have traveled with 5 different ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
What a Shock by jessica09

We have just returned from our second cruise on the Queen Victoria and what a shock. What has ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Adonia and the Kiel Canal by David Wheeler

We are newcomers to cruising, although not to the use of ships as means of ... continue

Adonia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Most Disappointing Holiday Ever by jacquidexter

I booked the four night cruise going to Amsterdam and Brugges for my 50th Birthday. I have ... continue

Oceana 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Really Not Good Enough by dyrck

This was our first cruise and I had high hopes that a brand like Cunard would offer the very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Poor Food by Old Oggie

Embarked easily with no fuss at Civitavecchia where we had spent a night at the Hotel De La ... continue

To Brugge with Fred by sennen

We chose a mini cruise with Fred Olson to Brugge on Black Watch from Tilbury. Check-in is very ... continue

Black Watch 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wow! What a Fantastic Cruise by Educators2

Our December 3-13, 2014, cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jade was in a word ... continue

Her Royal Highness by jacqui c-w

INTRODUCTION - Having had an awful cruise earlier this year with another cruise line it was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Catmry

This was our first Costa Cruise, eighth with six different cruise companies.

Embarkation ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Reflection is Perfection! by Bestbird

Having just returned from a week on the Reflection, I have only good things to say about my ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old farts on parade by trgraham12

My father-in-law (83) and I (61) took our second "old fart" cruise to the Western Carib in early ... continue

Carnival Glory 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
ALMOST NOTHING JADED ABOUT THIS CRUISE by CaptainDMW

People cruise for different reasons so, when reading reviews, bear in mind that some passengers ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship - Lovely Itinerary by Karida62

This was my second cruise, the first was on P&O with my Mum, Dad and Sister in Norway. My ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Trip of a Lifetime! by Zhagata

We have just returned home from a Grand Voyage on the MSC Orchestra, starting in Venice and ... continue

MSC Orchestra 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprisingly Luxurious by misterkevin

I was skeptical to take another cruise out of Galveston with Carnival. My last cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Magic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Needs Refurbishing by donnadoo

The room and wait staff were excellent as always. I was on this ship when it was the latest and ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Below Our Expectations by Jahed

Ship

Beautiful up-market furniture, with traditional touch but lacks the diversity of ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beyond Exceptional Service by jenb247

We could not have been happier with our Mediterranean Cruise on the Jade. The boat may not be ... continue

Not Recommended by sheikmilc

This was our second Costa cruise, our previous was on the Costa Concordia a few weeks before she ... continue

Costa Favolosa 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
In Search of the Northern Lights by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers, and this was our 35th cruise and 7th with Fred Olsen. We ... continue

Boudicca 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bad customer service, great ship by Two 2 Tango

We cruised on Splendida on November 9th round the Med. After having many problems with customer ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 4.0 out of 5+