Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12881 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not quite 180 degrees from ordinary by Lilithepinkmx

I need to preface this with the fact it was our first cruise, we are no strangers to sailing, ... continue

Wind Star 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
The whole cruise including the ports, detailed and very long! by ibfern

August/September 2014 Berlin and Royal Princess Cruise: Baltic’s and ... continue

Royal Princess 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by janey18

I had never cruised before and my friend and I chose this cruise because of the ports we stop at ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
An interesting break...or two. by Madagascan Theodore Mutt

Accompanied parental units:

My father is 85 years old, my mother is 84. For some reason ... continue

MSC Magnifica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Western Med Cruise with just a few minor issues by cu19821

We were on the Sept 20th cruise out of Southampton to the Western Med. Overall the cruise was ... continue

Independence of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise and won't be our last by W and W

We chose this as our first cruise because it ticked all the boxes for us.

1. It was in ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise by marymcgol

Just got off a 12 day Mediterranean/Adriatic cruise on Serenade of the Seas. After reading ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceania Insignia—The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and The So So by Tom Barnes

This is our 30th cruise on 23 different cruise lines. I am 71, my wife is 63 and we have been ... continue

Insignia 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
On the whole, ok by Dwarfnandina

As a solo traveller who needed to find something to do while other family members were busy ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very comfortable ship with some shortcomings by drakelowe

We enjoyed our cruise to Norway but not as much as we thought we would after reading all the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again, $10,000 down the drain! by Rblake

Never Again: $10,000 down the drain!

The Norwegian Star Icelandic Cruise was awful. My ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Definitely do it again! by TheTrueScotsman

This was our first ever cruise so it would be fair to say that any review we give must reflect ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflexion by cruise veteran

We loved our cruise on the Reflection. The staff is all very helpful and quite nice. When our ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Showing her age. by boybrown

We have just returned from Gems of the Aegean on the Celebration and all in all had a good time, ... continue

Thomson Celebration 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
At best, it was average by golfer1111

Four of us went on a cruise from Venice through the Adriatic and Agean sea's on the Preziosa. ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
A fair review by suzychops

we have just returned off the oriana and we have thoroughly enjoyed our cruise however there are ... continue

Oriana 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed feelings about the Adonia by Laurogolfer

After a gap of some years, we have begun cruising again, the latest being on Adonia in Sept ... continue

Adonia 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ship! Tthat's as good as it got! by Pilks

We have cruised on numerous occasions with various cruise companies so this time we thought that ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
We Two From OZ Loved It. by Kitsteps

My wife and I have toured the world by Car, Rail, Coach, Plane, Ship and River Cruises and ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Surprised. by marionmblack

I gave my review a title of surprised but unfortunately it was surprised in a bad way. I've been ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Silhouette cruise tour #5EB Lake Como and Venice by Dowunder

There are very few reviews of cruise tours so I thought I would help remedy the situation after ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good ship, great ports by rpmjpm

I'm going to limit this to tips that I think are particularly useful or that I have not seen ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Magica Young and Fun by Christine Spain

We sailed from Venice down the Adriatic from Venice and had a two night stay in Venice. We had ... continue

Costa Magica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yacht Club; worth it? We say yes by Babaduck

As my husband was on his first ever cruise, I decided to ruin him forever by booking us into the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun in the Baltic by Moonflower 3

Neither of us have been on a cruise before. We chose NCL because it seemed more flexible. Not ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 5.0 out of 5+