Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12863 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A fair review by suzychops

we have just returned off the oriana and we have thoroughly enjoyed our cruise however there are ... continue

Oriana 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed feelings about the Adonia by Laurogolfer

After a gap of some years, we have begun cruising again, the latest being on Adonia in Sept ... continue

Adonia 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ship! Tthat's as good as it got! by Pilks

We have cruised on numerous occasions with various cruise companies so this time we thought that ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
We Two From OZ Loved It. by Kitsteps

My wife and I have toured the world by Car, Rail, Coach, Plane, Ship and River Cruises and ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Surprised. by marionmblack

I gave my review a title of surprised but unfortunately it was surprised in a bad way. I've been ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Silhouette cruise tour #5EB Lake Como and Venice by Dowunder

There are very few reviews of cruise tours so I thought I would help remedy the situation after ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good ship, great ports by rpmjpm

I'm going to limit this to tips that I think are particularly useful or that I have not seen ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Magica Young and Fun by Christine Spain

We sailed from Venice down the Adriatic from Venice and had a two night stay in Venice. We had ... continue

Costa Magica 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yacht Club; worth it? We say yes by Babaduck

As my husband was on his first ever cruise, I decided to ruin him forever by booking us into the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun in the Baltic by Moonflower 3

Neither of us have been on a cruise before. We chose NCL because it seemed more flexible. Not ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Liberty of the Seas; RC cutting corners by elva2

We (myself and my husband) have sailed with Royal Caribbean ships, mainly voyager class and ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent! by dtj89

We booked with MSC Cruises and particularly the fantasia as it had an excellent itinerary and ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Not much changed on the Royal Princess by ibfern

Royal Baltics and Transatlantic 9/2/14-9/27/14

We got on the ship ... continue

Royal Princess 10/14 Not Rated
Great Experience by CO Travelers

This is our second cruise on Voyager and we just loved it. We opted for the Business Class ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 10/14 5+ out of 5+
RC: Serenade of the Seas; Never Again by bugsy777

This is the first time that I am writing a review but I feel compelled to do so.

We ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by catharsis_vc

This was our first cruise ever, and it was absolutely amazing. The size of the boat is ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Not 5 star but you only get what you pay for by FrancescaNiel

Getting on the ship was speedy enough and we did queue for some unexplained reason, that ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cost Cutting Disappointments by derekkeith35

Six of us just returned from a week on the Majesty and I have a lot of issues but first I would ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship - No need to worry by Basil_Alan

We had no problems at all, everything worked as planned

After reading previous reviews ... continue

Costa Pacifica 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful ports....horrible ship by janrn1224

We went on the Star and booked a suite. It started out very nice, lunch in a private dining ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderfully surprised, great cruise! by lavenderrabbit1

We have cruised more than twenty times, with Celebrity being until recently our favorite, but ... continue

Norwegian Star 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first Celebrity cruise and it certainly won't be our last! by GUYDE2014

My husband and I (both late 50s) booked this cruise as it went to ports that we hadn't visited ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Eastern Mediterranean with Ventura by EdinPhil

Cruised on Ventura from Genoa stopping at Livorno, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice then back again via ... continue

Ventura 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Improvements needed by anglingtroutman

Having experienced several cruise ships we were tempted to try a ... continue

MSC Orchestra 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette 8-31 to 9-12-14 by onespots

This review is about the ship, conditions, service, staff, overview of Celebrity Cruises, & ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+