Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12173 Ship Name Date Member Rating
It really depends on how you feel when spending your money by Sirtopher

I should say that this was my first sea cruise, previously I have enjoyed two river cruises with ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Perfectly adequate! by JrinOC

This was not a cheap cruise but there was something cheap about the experience.

The ship ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trip of a Lifetime to British Isles - June 28, 2014 by Jupitercruiser

Selected this itinerary based on the ports. Loved the Ruby – she is huge and it did take a ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Misrepresentation of Excursions and inconsistent response by palliative

1. Embarkation/Security - Our credit cards and cash stolen during luggage tagging process. The ... continue

Riviera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Cruise to Remember! by OhOceanicShip1

We sailed on the Celebrity Eclipse 21 June - 5 July. It was my 3rd cruise (first with ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by devoncruiselady

We have cruised many times before, mainly with Princess Cruises but also with Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very, very nice cruise ... BUT... by Rufio43

... there were a couple of hiccups, which I feel it may be helpful for people to know ... continue

Azura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise by Benjudas

Travelled with my 7 year old daughter. We stayed in a family balcony on deck 13.

Cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
DOWNGRADE NOT AN UPGRADE by GOLDSURFER

Booked this cruise for myself partner Maureen and my friend and his wife to give them a taste of ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Journey Towards The North Pole by WalkerC

For us this cruise was absolutely perfect - we feel like we have been on holiday with a few ... continue

Black Watch 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Star Baltic Cruise June 24th 2014 by MrCoffeeGuy

Got an early flight out of Gatwick with Easyjet, no problems. Found a nice Starbucks at ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Genoa-Venice Ventura June 2014 by cowan_ian

This was to be our first cruise, so with 2 adults and 2 seventeen year olds, we took advice from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wow what an experience by mccollbr

We received an email telling us of a delay in boarding. but that didn't proved to be such an ... continue

GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY! by bharrelslp

Just returned from our 7 day Mediterranean Cruise Sunday July 6th, 2014. The Epic Ship has many ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful fjords aboard the Arcadia by Billybudgie

I've just returned from a wonderful cruise of the Norwegian fjords aboard Arcadia. We ate every ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Walk the Plank by eveliat

It was supposed to be the best vacation ever; prefaced by three incredible sails enjoyed with ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
One of the Best by BRIND

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not living the dream, we've stayed in better Youth Hostels! by kugaman1

This was our 2nd Thomson cruise, having done the Eastern Med on Celebration last ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rust Bucket !!!! Don't Think So by lorainem

Referring to the previous review - we were on the Thomson Dream at the same time and wouldn't ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
No negatives APART from EMBARKATION by N48

We are regular cruisers with Prrinces as we like many aspects of Princess as much as the mix of ... continue

Seabourn First Timers by Miss Dubai

We have sailed on the larger ships of Cunard,Celebrity and RCI. However this is the first time ... continue

Seabourn Legend 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Return to the Baltic, this time a Princess Cruise ship by bcnvcanada

Since we were in London in May of this year, we just flew in the day before the curise. We took ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage Cruise on Emerald Princess by tipitina

This was a nine country cruise through the Baltics. Overall the cruise was great. Our weather ... continue

Surpassed All Expectations for First Crystal Cruise by YoungDubFan

This was my first Crystal Cruise and it was wonderful. This is going to be a lengthy review but ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Star failed to shine by CptnSpalding

We are seasoned travellers, having enjoyed many cruises on many lines and were disappointed with ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+