Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12738 Ship Name Date Member Rating
AMAZING by annfry28@ymail.com

This was our very first cruise holiday and to say my husband was reluctant is an understatement. ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
4 years on and still as good by Single Cruiser

This was my 4th annual Mediterranean trip onboard Epic.

The ship is looking good for her ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Busy but beautiful ship by Dalzell

We have just returned from our cruise on the Preziosa. I would like to thank Cruise Critic ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - Ancient Wonders by aldernete

Our 1st & probably last time on a Thomson Cruise. That is not to say the crew on board were ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
From/to Savona, Italy by Member

After touring Genoa, we took our pre-booked Costa shuttle bus outside the Genoa main train ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good value; hits and misses by wolfg

Overall, this cruise was a good value. My first time with NCL, and we booked because of the ... continue

Norwegian Star 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oceania - Mixed Reviews by Worldtraveler2013

This was my 3rd cruise on Oceania and my 2nd on the Marina. My wife and I were in a Penthouse ... continue

Marina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome mini cruise from Hamburg to Southampton aboard MSC Magnifica. by keithyweithy

MSC seem to attract a lot of mixed reviews and this worried some of our group who had never ... continue

MSC Magnifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time - great value! by PoppyH

I cruised with my 80 year old mother - so mixed generations. The ship is stunning -possibly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reflection Eastern Med Sept 5th 2014 by johncandt

This was only our second cruise and our first on Celebrity so here goes with our thoughts. Flew ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Celebrity by A33lex

This was our second cruise with Celebrity ,this time on the Reflection. We were concerned that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
The Wonders of the Fjords Cruise 7th Sept. by Fraseen

Having just returned from our first cruise on a Thomson ship, I can't praise it enough. This is ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a five star experience! Not even four. by FL1455

We have cruised many times before and chose this cruise for the class of ship and sailing ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise by Erikamac

Just returned from a 10 night greek isles cruiser on the reflection. It was a great cruise, the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
GEMS OF THE AEGEAN by helenf

We have cruised with Thomsons a few times now and the overall standard has been fine. This time ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
2 star service with a 5 star price by andy k

1. My time dining means nothing, organised chaos, no times available between 7.30 and 8.45 on ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfect blend of relaxation and new experiences by PTimo

Just back from a cruise up the coast of Norway from Bergen to Kirkenes on the Hurtigruten ... continue

Trollfjord 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely tour but some things need attention! by LinRouse

I went on a 7 day cruise on this ship. I have only been on the Thomson Dream before so cannot ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Brilliant Baltic and great company by Trotpot

First time with NCL and on an American culture cruise ship.

Arrived at Copenhagen an ... continue

Norwegian Star 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Do not recommend by gretaa47

The main reason to chose this cruise was the ports of call. And they were the best part of the ... continue

MSC Magnifica 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our worst cruise ever by wauler

Boarded the adventure of the seas with some trepidation as we had had issues with RC before, ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise to the Norwegian Fjords on Oceana by ANNIME

We have only been on one cruise prior to this one and that was on the Royal Carribean "Adventure ... continue

Oceana 09/14 5+ out of 5+
My first cruise by maggas

so here I am again with my reviews,i tell it as it is ,im not petty I just want a nice ... continue

Costa Classica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship but issues with detail by ausbush

It was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity and as previous members have stated, there seems to be a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 3.0 out of 5+