Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12141 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity Constellation Norway Fjords Cruise by redingtonbeachcruisegal

This was our 5th cruise, first on Celebrity. We previously cruised on Regent, Oceania and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience aboard the Jade by andmad

My wife and I just returned from a one week cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade and decided to post ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Norway Fjord Cruise by Jrdebush

This was our second cruise with Celebrity, and our first on the Constellation, a slightly ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fred Olsen: Voyage towards the North Pole on Black Watch 2014 by Docmalc

Once again Fred Olsen have pulled out all the stops here. We have been with other companies, but ... continue

Black Watch 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic voyage with Princess! by lilovetotravel

We chose to travel again with Princess, as we had a fantastic time on our journey with them to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but others are better value by comino89

This was my 5th cruise and first with Princess (been Royal Caribbean, MSC and Costa previously). ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, But...... by alanoconnor

We joined the Brilliance of the Seas at Harwich after a super-quick check in. The gangway crew ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent time let down by the ship by michaelborn

Just returned from ten night cruise from Southampton taking in Holland and Norway.

First ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loyal to Royal but questioning after our first European cruise by ohiorosetta

The first issue was that we were not able to stop at Marseilles due to a dockworkers strike. We ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Niall Fleming

We booked a short Norwegian Fjords tour on the Arcadia. The Arcadia is adults only but the ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not For Us by hawrischuk

My wife and I booked the Baltic cruise in order to travel with a family member who we promised ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Baltic Cruise by Kiva traveler

We chose this cruise because of the ports and the fact that there were few days at ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess Cruises Better Than Ever by PRINCESSTHE BEST

We arrived at the terminal expecting long delays as we had received emailks stating that due to ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Az-amazing by Polly Peach

This was our first cruise with Azamara and was a little unsure because the ship is quite small. ... continue

Azamara Quest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Busy cruise on great ship by Two UK Cruisers

We booked direct with Celebrity and then organised our flights for London Heathrow and hotel ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Cruises - Excellent by Eurolord

I have cruised with MSC before on Lirica and enjoyed it a lot. This cruise on Opera was just as ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
by snowyboy

Our second cruise with Celebrity the first being on the Century an older ship than the Eclipse ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another QV cruise by Guildwin

This was the latest of many cruises on QV. Still living up to its reputation as among the best ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely cruise around the Baltic Sea! by kaznaid

Firstly, Southampton is only 25 minutes away from where we live so we left our house at 12.30 ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Studios were great by Geoteach84

I have been on many NCL ships and had a outside balcony previously on the EPIC. This time I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Infinity to Faeroes, Iceland, Shetlands & Norway by Londoner51

This is a very long review, so I shan’t be surprised if you lose the will to read on, or ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Baltic Cruise by glozierb

Our cruise started in Copenhagen where the embarkation process was very slick as we were ... continue

Azamara Journey 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
We are Regent fans forever, because of this cruise. by jgray37000

This cruise was our first...booked at the last minute as a "shake-down cruise" to familiarize ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Well Done Indy! by SeastarTexas

This was our fourth cruise with RC (our 3rd on IOS) and we have cruised before with both Disney ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not a fan anymore by Sdancer

I liked my first few cruises on Oceania ships, Marina and Riviera. I think that it was because ... continue

Marina 07/14 3.0 out of 5+