Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13080 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Surprisingly Luxurious by misterkevin

I was skeptical to take another cruise out of Galveston with Carnival. My last cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Magic 12/14 5+ out of 5+
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EXPERIENCE WITH FREESTYLE CRUISING by pink_jackie@hotmail.com

The 3 of us enjoyed the cruise, the crew are without doubt the most friendly we have experienced ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too Many People by NU/Usher

Embarkation as is most of the time with Royal Caribbean no problem. We got out of our cab and ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable But Could Be Improved by geekguy1

The Norwegian Jade, formerly the Pride of Hawaii (with décor to match), is an NCL Jewel ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Needs Refurbishing by donnadoo

The room and wait staff were excellent as always. I was on this ship when it was the latest and ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Below Our Expectations by Jahed

Ship

Beautiful up-market furniture, with traditional touch but lacks the diversity of ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beyond Exceptional Service by jenb247

We could not have been happier with our Mediterranean Cruise on the Jade. The boat may not be ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Recommended by sheikmilc

This was our second Costa cruise, our previous was on the Costa Concordia a few weeks before she ... continue

Costa Favolosa 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
In Search of the Northern Lights by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers, and this was our 35th cruise and 7th with Fred Olsen. We ... continue

Boudicca 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Bad customer service, great ship by Two 2 Tango

We cruised on Splendida on November 9th round the Med. After having many problems with customer ... continue

MSC Splendida 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
We had a great time!!!! by Hellokateee

We just came back from Costa Diadema. This was our 4th cruise and first time Costa. We enjoyed ... continue

Costa Diadema 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, pleasant crew, pity about the cruise line by CNR11

We have just returned from a 4-night trip on the QM2 to France and Belgium (M429). We will not ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
If this had been my first cruise - it would also have been my last by alanmills405

If this is luxury then give me basic.

was easy but as we had been ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great for Kids by faustina0696

We just got home from our first Norwegian cruise line. We have previously sailed on Celebrity. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know what you are buying by Esther P.

I had cabin 7395 on the Costa Fascinosa (Venice to Venice - November, 2014 ) which was nice ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Favolosa by CATHERINECLYNES

Just returned from our mediteranean cruise ( November 2014)

The Costa Favolosa lived up ... continue

Costa Favolosa 11/14 5+ out of 5+
We were hoping for more - MSC did not deliver by wilsonc

My wife and I had sailed with MSC to the Carribean before and enjoyed the experience. That's why ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Time Very Impressed by Peadar10021950

We were a party of five / 2 balcony cabins. This was our first time and we were very impressed ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant summer farewell by Phoenicius

We (my wife and I) have chosen now for several years this late (November) cruise to the Eastern ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible trip by olesia

That was our 3rd cruise with MSC. We experienced Fantasia and Opera prior to this one and I must ... continue

MSC Poesia 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fjords NORTHERN LIGHTS AND ADVENTURE, by Cruiseprof2

First may I start this comprehensive review trying to right a few wrongs as portrayed in the UK ... continue

Marco Polo 11/14 Not Rated
We loved it by boulie27

We just came back from a cruise ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Regal Princess Western Med by PEG2nd

We flew in Barcelona a few days early to visit before our cruise. This was our fifth cruise with ... continue

Regal Princess 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Our 1st MSC Cruise. A Fantastic Itinerary and Great VFM! by BRACEWELL

For background information: we travelled as a family of four with teenage children, we are at ... continue

MSC Fantasia 01/15 5.0 out of 5+