Europe Cruises

Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11629 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Costa Serena 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
northen lights by muggers

we have cruised on marco polo a couple of years ago,the cruise standard was very good,this time ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by ljay17

We travelled as a family of 6, my parents, my husband and I and our 2 children aged 8 & ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
No disappointments by JenmaryB

It's clear from the Hurtigruten website, as well as reviews, that this is a coastal ferry not a ... continue

Kong Harald 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Itinerary and still a disapointment by mandalay_purser

The Costa Pacifica is a beautiful ship - clean, nicely decorated, big and well appointed ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Stoppy

This was no your first cruise and may I say if it was I would not Book another.

To start ... continue

MSC Armonia 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
disappointing experience for repeat cruiser and first time cruiser.. by leah779

This was my first cruise, and my moms 6th cruise (5th with Norwegian). It was her first time on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful experience but beware of new expenses on board by countrymouse

We travelled on Richard With and had a wonderful time Hunting the Light. We had five nights of ... continue

Richard With 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Superb ship; superb crew by Lytham Scotty

Ship: Beautiful to look and beautiful inside - very traditional with lovely bars including Crows ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Much better than expected by centrum

Booked the 21 day B2B against my travel agent recommendation so was somewhat apprehensive of ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bergen to Kirkenes, MS Trollfjord, MG 775 & MG 780 by EmmaN

We chose one of their more modern boats as my husband can suffer with seasickness so wanted one ... continue

Trollfjord 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever! by Moon&thestarz

Do not chose this cruise line. Regardless of the price. I beg you. There are too many excellent ... continue

Costa Serena 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Stunning Fantasia by ltalb

My husband and I have just returned from an 11day cruise to the Eastern Med on the Fantasia. ... continue

MSC Fantasia 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
classic northern lights cruise by maurice36

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday chasing the Northern Lights with ... continue

Nordkapp 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Had a great time and vacation by shnthr

My husband and me took this sail for the first time in our lives. we had heard so much about ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Incredible cruise by lilyen311

To start with please understand that we were in an Owners's Haven Suite with two balconies and ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised :) by gymjunk

After reading a lot of the reviews on this website concerning Costa, we were very worried about ... continue

neoRomantica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great first cruise by lexie1968

We plumped for a caribbean cruise as our first cruise because of the price. We booked it 4 weeks ... continue

Thomson Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Reliable & Consistent by Discount lovers

We like to get away in January. We have previously used Costa Cruises on 4 previous trips and ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great experiment by Johannamandy

As seasoned cruisers who have travelled extensively on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Cunard Dissapointment by 1952wag

Having cruised many times before with Princess, P&O and more latterly Celebrity we decided ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not at all bad....... by BenL

I booked this last minute and secured a Britannia Balcony cabin for a knock down price. I was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not for us by Blue Peter 2

This was our first experience of free time dining and will be our last. I have read some ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Thomswon Dream is a Nightmare by jcdrysdale

Briefly: four adults and a twenty month baby, the holiday of a lifetime, cost >£8,000. ... continue

Thomson Dream 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
1st and last cruise by jlp132

Our first cruise on the Thomsons Christmas and New Year cruise. This was not a Christmas or New ... continue

Thomson Celebration 12/13 Not Rated