Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13120 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A perfect cruise with a lot of wind and waves by ciffie

For the 3rd time with the Norwegian (before with Epic and Pearl), 5th time a cruise (other ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Unexpectedly nice ship! by pdmaley

When I first booked this 'expedition ship/coastal ferry' I was concerned that the experience ... continue

Trollfjord 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Love the Breakaway by Ilovemycavalier

This is the second time we took the Breakaway, same cabin, same itinerary as last January. I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What You Pay For by eatranman

First lets preface this review with: This is only our second cruise and the first was to Alaska ... continue

Carnival Paradise 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
The Eastern Med on the Good Ship Jade by yellowjacketborn

My wife and I just returned from our third cruise on the Good Ship Jade. We were not ... continue

Absolutely Fantastic Cruise by TBurr

To set the stage, in the last 15 months I have sailed on: Costa Pacifica, Carnival Pride, ... continue

Wonderful trip by kdhelms

We saw that this cruise price was about 1/3 of the normal rate because it was right after New ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun on the Liberty by aphough

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day voyage on LOS. We booked the trip in mid December and ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise by cruise-2015

This was our first cruise experience - £599 including flights for 7 nights flying from ... continue

MSC Splendida 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Week On The Water! by CowtownCruiserUSA

The wife finally talked me into taking a cruise and I'm glad she did. I insisted on a balcony ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Quantum of the Seas - several wows by Waterway

Hubby and I have been on 17 cruises with Crystal, Oceania, Azamara, Celebrity, Princess, Holland ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Voyage on a Beautiful Ship by Too Young for Cunard

This voyage was a 4 night cruise from Southampton to Hamburg and back, and was my 6th cruise ... continue

SIMPLY FANTASTIC by tess40

This was my first cruise and I was unsure what to expect. I read the reviews on here so went ... continue

Arrogant Cunard Treats Passengers As An Inconvenience by MarkMartin

As you may have guessed this is not going to be a positive review...

Cruise Q423 to ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Unfriendly, non-professional, full of lies by Runner_cz

The cruise itinerary was middle of December 2014, departing from Genoa to Civitavecchia to ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Christmas on the Spirit by 16paws

Barcelona is a fascinating city if you are interested in art, architecture or shopping. Just ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Christmas Cruise by Deck Cargo

Meridian Dining Room

We thought the dining room was very noisy, the noise might be made ... continue

Arcadia 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, yet expensive by meganh2496

The cruise as a whole was extremely fun, but we avoided doing as much as we would have liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great ship by cscjspj

This ship has been newly refurbished to a high standard. Everyone comented on how tastfully ... continue

neoRomantica 01/15 Not Rated
Great time and Northern Lights too by iantjones

This was a first time "cruise" for us, so have no experience of other boats and ... continue

Finnmarken 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Marvellous Mediterranean Cruise by 4Orchard

We booked this cruise primarily to escape the usual Christmas hype and also to experience the ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Queen's Grill - A delightful experience but is it worth the price?? by Too Young for Cunard

Having cruised with Cunard four times previously this was our first time in Queens Grill on the ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected by cruisedancer-Fin

We spent 5 nights on New Year's Cruise on QV. We have been on QM2 4-5 year's ago, so we were ... continue

Queen Victoria 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
In Search of the Northern Lights by jgw321

Background information:

We have seen the Northern Lights on a previous cruise on the ... continue

Black Watch 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
New Year on the MS Nordlys by glowlight

This year, instead of hunting out Winter Sun for our New Year's break, we decided to go to the ... continue

Nordlys 01/15 5.0 out of 5+