Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12716 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Enjoyable cruise with a few minor flaws by cruise-kitty

This year we picked a cruise in the western Mediterranean from Savona (Italy, near Genova), to ... continue

Costa Fortuna 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise, but not our last by DYKWIA

This was our first cruise and as Newbies we had a few concerns before going - sea sickness,would ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Expecting more and getting a lot less by tyler6597

We arrived in Venice on 9-7-14 and the ship was beautiful inside and out. It was easy to get ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Adriatic explorer, Aegean delights by cornishpilchards61

A very poor ship, far too small for the number of passengers, completely inadeqate facilities ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise won't be the last! by Cariad21

For this cruise, I travelled with my parents and having read some of the reviews since booking I ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best. Cruise. Ever! by Kylomom

This was our 6th cruise and what a difference finding the right cruise line makes. Our previous ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressive ship, sometimes missing the feeling of being on one by MMTH

We used the opportunity of Oasis being in Europe for some days before going on dock in ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Waterways of Tsars by Cowan MBE

After a stress free flight from London Heathrow my wife and I enjoyed 12 days of luxury cruising ... continue

Viking Truvor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Baltic / North Atlantic on the Eurodam by Traveller 2

Left on August 14,2014 from Copenhagen on a back to back sailings to trace the exploration and ... continue

Eurodam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by sue.rielly

My husband and me returned last week after a wonderful week aboard this wonderful cruise liner. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING by annfry28@ymail.com

This was our very first cruise holiday and to say my husband was reluctant is an understatement. ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
4 years on and still as good by Single Cruiser

This was my 4th annual Mediterranean trip onboard Epic.

The ship is looking good for her ... continue

Norwegian Epic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Busy but beautiful ship by Dalzell

We have just returned from our cruise on the Preziosa. I would like to thank Cruise Critic ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - Ancient Wonders by aldernete

Our 1st & probably last time on a Thomson Cruise. That is not to say the crew on board were ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
From/to Savona, Italy by Member

After touring Genoa, we took our pre-booked Costa shuttle bus outside the Genoa main train ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good value; hits and misses by wolfg

Overall, this cruise was a good value. My first time with NCL, and we booked because of the ... continue

Norwegian Star 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oceania - Mixed Reviews by Worldtraveler2013

This was my 3rd cruise on Oceania and my 2nd on the Marina. My wife and I were in a Penthouse ... continue

Marina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome mini cruise from Hamburg to Southampton aboard MSC Magnifica. by keithyweithy

MSC seem to attract a lot of mixed reviews and this worried some of our group who had never ... continue

MSC Magnifica 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time - great value! by PoppyH

I cruised with my 80 year old mother - so mixed generations. The ship is stunning -possibly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reflection Eastern Med Sept 5th 2014 by johncandt

This was only our second cruise and our first on Celebrity so here goes with our thoughts. Flew ... continue

Another great cruise with Celebrity by A33lex

This was our second cruise with Celebrity ,this time on the Reflection. We were concerned that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/14 5+ out of 5+
The Wonders of the Fjords Cruise 7th Sept. by Fraseen

Having just returned from our first cruise on a Thomson ship, I can't praise it enough. This is ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a five star experience! Not even four. by FL1455

We have cruised many times before and chose this cruise for the class of ship and sailing ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise by Erikamac

Just returned from a 10 night greek isles cruiser on the reflection. It was a great cruise, the ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75