Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12636 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not dream but nightmare by dannyboy03

Arrived at ship verynice welcome, but it took us 2 hrs of queing to reach our cabin, a grand ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Quality family time..... by Sheffeddie

Harwich departure: booked car park a week in advance for £90 for 12 night cruise. This ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise, Older, Smaller Ship by brittany12

Having sailed on Seabourn before and loved it, we wanted to try one of the smaller Seabourn ... continue

Seabourn Spirit 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Azamara - Not Up to Expectations by StanleyVA

This is our 12th cruise. We selected this cruise for the itinerary and we had always wanted to ... continue

Azamara Journey 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A good exposure to the Western Mediterranean, a few glitches. by CruiseKansas

We are from Topeka, Kansas, USA. Overall, this was our 12th cruise, the 9th on Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mostly awesome by avidreaderatl

This was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity. Here is what we loved:

1. the ship itself. ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely Jade by Cardiffcup

Recently returned from week on Jade sailing from Venice.

Embarkation: easy and quick but ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 Not Rated
Good cruise despite the weather! by Dotmag

I agree with most of the earlier review of the Fire and Ice cruise but I think that although the ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess Disaster Cruise (Read if kids travelling!!) by xdudex

Breaking this into easily digestable sections:

The ship: Regals obviously looks pleasing ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good, not great by aeb619

Overall the cruise was good…but nothing special to write about. It has been a while since ... continue

Costa Luminosa 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A great first cruise by Sr voyagers

As this was our first cruise, we were a bit anxious about what we were going to experience. We ... continue

Adonia 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Luxury of cruising in my eyes has gone by Reid12

This was my first cruise accompanying my elderly mother who has mobility issues and needs a ... continue

Oriana 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity--A Step Up? by piper181

As a first time Celebrity cruiser, we had heard that Celebrity was a step up from other cruise ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great trip by nanny02

We returned from our holiday last night. Our cruise from start to finish was great, we have no ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
THis cruise met our expectations and was a good experience by Video Dude

We recently took a cruise on the Costa Fortuna in Eastern Europe. We chose the Costa cruise line ... continue

Costa Fortuna 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fire and ice 26/8/14 by dado

Hi this is our 5th cruise on the Thomson Spirit the last being in 2009.

So what has ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful! by Floyd and elayne

Our British Isles cruise on the Infinity couldn't have been any better than it was, Although the ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by colbuck

This cruise was my 10th cruise and the 2nd with MSC, so I thought I knew what to expect and, ... continue

MSC Musica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Cruise Falls Short w/ limited Excursions in Iceland by trippinMajorTom

Traveled from Reykjavik to Southhampton in late August departing ship on September 1. Airport ... continue

Silver Cloud 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Eclipse in the Fjords by billhoward

We went down to Southampton the day before and stayed in a hotel right by ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruisers by pgg479

From Windsor, On Canada! Flew to Barcelona and arrived 10 am Monday morning. We stayed at ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful experience and enjoyable cruise by moorerf

This was our 11th cruise, third on Royal Caribbean but first in Europe. Overall this was a great ... continue

Legend of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed First Time Cruiser by J/S

For years I've wanted to cruise somewhere glamorous & warm, I was persuaded by my partner to ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Almost perfect by kunia

we have just returned from an 8 night cruise on celebrity eclipse, to norweigen ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't Understand Poor Reviews by Lookingforwater

Embarkation - Busy but well handled. Food: In Horizon's, always good choice and quality ... continue

Emerald Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+