Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12174 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Too many people and not so well maintained by Anqders

Just back from our one week cruise with Orchestra, and we are a little disappointed I must say. ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good for the price. by bagwell

Went on a 1 week cruise from Kiel in the baltic sea. Our second with MSC – we tried the ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Warm and Sunny Days on the Baltic Sea by cash4me

My Spouse and I enjoyed this cruise. We rate this adventure as 8 out of 10 . Staff were ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Good Enough by Adz99

We were very excited to travel on-board the Equinox but were left disappointed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable July cruise to the Fjords on Oceana! by The Kraken

My wife and I cruised on the Oceana to the Mediterranean just before Christmas 2013 and ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
'Modern Luxury', '5 star'. Celebrity most defiantly is NOT by cuan1

It was very clear from day on on our dated and untidy ship, that money was needed to be spend on ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe cruise to Russia by joel70

The port of Harwick England which is a two hour drive from Heathrow air port was an expense in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never more Norwegian Epic. by Norwegian cruiser

Went on a med. cruise onboard Norwegian Epic together with 27 family members. Departed Jul. 6 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A week in the stunning Fjords by swansong49

Having done a recent mini cruise aboard Azura, our first experience with P & O, we were ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Cruise line in general by koshar31

I have cruised with Princess, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. This was our first cruise on ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wish I were back on the Star by silverhybrid

This trip has been a dream of mine for many years, and it didn't disappoint. My husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated
Another 6 star experience by kandylandmo

we sailed last year on the silver whisper to the fjords of norway. that was our first time on ... continue

Silver Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by kaf1sh

Having read several reviews, we were very concerned that we had made a poor choice in booking a ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Noordam 07/14 Not Rated
Golden Cunarders by dykercruiser

This cruise represented a few 'firsts' for us ...first time with Cunard, first time on a larger ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Need to comment more.... by Mary from Hawaii

After reading other reviews of this cruise ship and this particular cruise, I wanted to add some ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 Not Rated
So So.... by Mary from Hawaii

This was our first experience on Princess Lines. We had a mini suite which was wonderful for the ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norway and Iceland - a really cool cruise! by dun123das

As usual, we travelled down to Southampton on the previous day and stayed, for the first time, ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never more ships 2000 or more passengers. by humlet

(I´m Swedish. More of a 2*-man, than 5*) Cruising ranks low, when I plan holidays. ... continue

Nautica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Slightly Disappointed by Aidenjacq

This was our first time on Celebrity and the cruise was good. We flew into Venice and the pier ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship. Great Crew. Great time by clo6216

Please don’t let some of the negative reviews of this ship put you off. We have been on ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legend of the Seas - The Good and the Bad by Ginneyflint

We returned from an eleven night cruise to the Baltic and St Petersburgh on the Legend of the ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+