Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12393 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Loved it! by Beachbabe7534

One week Mediterranean cruise with family of 14&17 year olds. Boarded at Barcelona, seamless ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The REAL reality of QE, Elegant and good value for money by Capt Gazza

This was our second cruise, the first with Cunard, our first was with Princess last year. We ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The most beautiful ship in service by photosg

Why do people choose Cunard? The strictly enforced dress-codes? The link with the golden age of ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment of the seas by MADMANOR

Booked a fly cruise and my companion has walking difficulties.The airport assistance was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First European cruise by dadababa

Me and 3 other family members sailed on RCI 'Independence of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. The ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly pleased by Silver14

Having just returned from a 3 night trip to Antwerp and Amsterdam, I am pleased that I did not ... continue

Marco Polo 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Holiday of a lifetime! by annemarie87

My boyfriend and I were new to cruising this year and have just disembarked the Ventura ship ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nowegian fjords from Tilbury by Lazze

Our second cruise with Cruise and Maritime. AND, our last.

The onl nice things weere the ... continue

Marco Polo 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great ports--but shore excursions lacking by Blue Heron On Board

We just completed this cruise with our 14-yr old son. Overall we had a wonderful vacation. Here ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Joe Pen

As Thompson aren't doing this trip anymore we booked at the last minute. I'm heading towards 50 ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall good, but I feel short-changed. by tikkas

We are a European couple (not Italian, not Spanish) and this was our 5th cruise, our 2nd with ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great cruise to the British Isles by Amster12345

This was my 12th cruise, the majority of them with Princess. But this is my first ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Regent - definitely not our last by nw500005

Once we decided that a trip to the Baltic was on our bucket list we started searching cruise ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Iceland & Fjord cruise by MACHIN

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst holiday by elinsonv

This summer my friends and I took a cruise to the Norwegian fjords on board MSC Magnifica and ... continue

MSC Magnifica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Royal Cruise! by blueskiessail

This was my 13th cruise, of which 2 were with Princess. I was amazed how good the food was in ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An excellent cruise on P and O Azura by ccpm

Another last minute booking on Azura and at cruise 12 I feel I now make it work for ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Definitely NOT a Luxury Cruise Experience by bigalgtcruising

We have cruised on various occasions with different cruise lines but over the past 3 years have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it but could be better! by Uxbguy

We have sailed with RCI for over 12 years and are Diamond members. Having sailed on various ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+