Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12492 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ruby Princess and Private Tour Operators by girls5

We were picked up at Heathrow by Barry of Taranis Travel--bookings@taranistravelco.uk. He was ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Miserable by choosetotravel

This was an experience that will lead us to seriously rethink whether we ever want to cruise ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A quiet holiday around the British Isles in an inside cabin by mtorremaules

We had already sailed with Celebrity Constellation and we already knew what to expect, so this ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream fantastic by jillthedill

Prior to leaving for our Moorish Delights cruise we read lots of negative reports about the ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Best of British and it was - excellent by gralynne@hotmail.com

This was our third cruise with Thompson, two were with the Majesty and this one on the Spirit ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An Excellent Experience by kira5

I'm very satisfied with our cruise on Queen Victoria to the Baltic and Northern Europe. We have ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise - loved it! by jwvoid

As a first time cruising couple travelling with a 2 year daughter we were a little sceptical ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Baltic Highlights Cruise 3-16 August 2014 by wishiwasinliverpool

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary - seven countries, Germany, Denmark, Lithuania, ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfect Introduction to Cruising and Guernsey by Poppet52

We joined the Arcadia at Southampton for our very first cruise. Embarkation was fairly swift, ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity - your standards are slipping by Ade Expertcruiser63

This review is based upon our 3rd cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse , our previous cruises being ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
In the realm of the Polar Bear Arctic circumnavigation of Svalbard. by Mikejd

We have travelled with Hurtigruten before on their costal round trips a couple of times. We ... continue

Fram 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
This year it's about the beaches by uccman39

This was the second year in a row that my wife and I chose a summer cruise in Europe. We wanted ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity needs to join this century! by Fran1395

This was our 7th cruise, but first with Celebrity. Probably will be my last along with several ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant, low key cruise break by Ivy Banker

First time on Discovery under CMV ownership (been 3 times as Voyages of Discovery) and first ... continue

Discovery 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First but not last. by mcdimech@hotmail.com

This was our first cruise. Embarking from our own country saved a lot of hassle. As soon as we ... continue

Zenith 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Itinerary and pleasant cruise by cole

We flew into LHR one day prior to cruise and had private service pick us up and deliver us to ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Up to Celebrity Standards by elcidkid

We knew before the cruise this ship should not be compared to our previous sailing on the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 Not Rated
Great Baltic Cruise with a Few Bumps! by VA Touring

Overall, the Royal Princess & the Baltic Cruise were great! The ship is extremely nice, well ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic cruise by Happinana

I had never sailed from Harwich before and I doubt I will do it again. The car park is a long ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - Russia St Petersburg to Moscow on Ingvar by reeder.karenm

My husband and I just returned from the 2 week cruise on Viking Ingvar. We sailed spent 3 days ... continue

Viking Ingvar 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellend service but a lot of corners are being cut over the years by wlichtert

Let me start by saying that we loved to cruise with Royal Carribean (7 years already) and did ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
40th Birthday Treat by travellersontour

This was our first cunard Cruise to celebrate my wifes 40th birthday! In a word it was amazing ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Eclipse - standards remain high by Yorkshireproud

Just got back from a 2 week Med cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, so reluctantly adjusting to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Well maintained modern ship. by houseflag

After a amazing three day stay in Venice joined the ship on 2 August for 7 days,,arrived early ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic & Amazed by Dicko200468

From reading the reviews on here think I must have been on another cruise to them. All I can say ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+