Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13098 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Quick Spin Around The Med by stillmoretosee

We had toured a week in Venice and a week in Florence. As Valentines Day was approaching we ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A pleasant voyage by Matt A. Low

This was our first time on the Oriana and, after reading some of the less positive reviews, we ... continue

Oriana 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
The Good, The Bad and the Downright Ugly by hillboy55

We embarked on our third cruise thinking that as we were travelling P&O everything would be ... continue

Oriana 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Jade 10, Queen Mary 2 by piwismum

I'll start this review by stating that for a triple celebration last year we booked a cruise ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful time with Costa Fascinosa by RudyO

When cruising with Costa Americans need to accept that they will be a minority on the ship. You ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun week on a great ship by jbargue

This was our 14th cruising experience. We had a delightful week. As Platinum members with RC, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Great bang for your buck by Gidge123

We booked a very last minute 11 night cruise on the Jade. This was our second cruise on the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A LARGE SHIP WITH EFFICIENT FRIENDLY STAFF by DocRonSD

I had labeled myself as "not a cruise ship person" until I took this cruise on the NCL Epic. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
A perfect cruise with a lot of wind and waves by ciffie

For the 3rd time with the Norwegian (before with Epic and Pearl), 5th time a cruise (other ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Unexpectedly nice ship! by pdmaley

When I first booked this 'expedition ship/coastal ferry' I was concerned that the experience ... continue

Trollfjord 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Love the Breakaway by Ilovemycavalier

This is the second time we took the Breakaway, same cabin, same itinerary as last January. I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What You Pay For by eatranman

First lets preface this review with: This is only our second cruise and the first was to Alaska ... continue

Carnival Paradise 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
The Eastern Med on the Good Ship Jade by yellowjacketborn

My wife and I just returned from our third cruise on the Good Ship Jade. We were not ... continue

Absolutely Fantastic Cruise by TBurr

To set the stage, in the last 15 months I have sailed on: Costa Pacifica, Carnival Pride, ... continue

Wonderful trip by kdhelms

We saw that this cruise price was about 1/3 of the normal rate because it was right after New ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun on the Liberty by aphough

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day voyage on LOS. We booked the trip in mid December and ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise by cruise-2015

This was our first cruise experience - £599 including flights for 7 nights flying from ... continue

MSC Splendida 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Week On The Water! by CowtownCruiserUSA

The wife finally talked me into taking a cruise and I'm glad she did. I insisted on a balcony ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Quantum of the Seas - several wows by Waterway

Hubby and I have been on 17 cruises with Crystal, Oceania, Azamara, Celebrity, Princess, Holland ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Voyage on a Beautiful Ship by Too Young for Cunard

This voyage was a 4 night cruise from Southampton to Hamburg and back, and was my 6th cruise ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
SIMPLY FANTASTIC by tess40

This was my first cruise and I was unsure what to expect. I read the reviews on here so went ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Unfriendly, non-professional, full of lies by Runner_cz

The cruise itinerary was middle of December 2014, departing from Genoa to Civitavecchia to ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Christmas on the Spirit by 16paws

Barcelona is a fascinating city if you are interested in art, architecture or shopping. Just ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Christmas Cruise by Deck Cargo

Meridian Dining Room

We thought the dining room was very noisy, the noise might be made ... continue

Arcadia 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, yet expensive by meganh2496

The cruise as a whole was extremely fun, but we avoided doing as much as we would have liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 4.0 out of 5+