Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12979 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasant summer farewell by Phoenicius

We (my wife and I) have chosen now for several years this late (November) cruise to the Eastern ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible trip by olesia

That was our 3rd cruise with MSC. We experienced Fantasia and Opera prior to this one and I must ... continue

MSC Poesia 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fjords NORTHERN LIGHTS AND ADVENTURE, by Cruiseprof2

First may I start this comprehensive review trying to right a few wrongs as portrayed in the UK ... continue

Marco Polo 11/14 Not Rated
We loved it by boulie27

We just came back from a cruise ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An Epic Solo Adventure by LibrarianLizy

At long last I am sitting down to write my review of my fabulous 7 days on the Epic. Writing ... continue

Norwegian Epic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Moscow to St Petersburg by gerstner

I really enjoyed the cruise because;

It was small

The food , service and ... continue

Viking Rurik 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip on Jade to Adriatic and Med by Cruiserbarbie

Second time on the Jade. Mainly took this sailing as it was the only itinerary I found that ... continue

Norwegian Jade 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg by rosevbonnar@hotmail.com

It was fantastic on so many levels. It was more than I ever expected. The crew was so ... continue

Viking Rurik 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity - wow, Canyon Ranch Spa - BOO by George&J

My wife and I booked an aqua class cabin for a tour of the Holy Land (Eastern Mediterranean). ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Short but wonderful by MommaMickey

We did a 4 night cruise before a transatlantic on Royal Caribbean Independence of the Sea. It ... continue

Independence of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Certainly met my expectations by Roverreturns

I did the back-to-back cruise departing Rome October 6, returning October 17, then October 17 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
We won't be taking another cruise on this boat. by MoyaMurphy

Emabarkation from Tilbury is convenient but the long-stay carpark was a bus ride from the ... continue

Marco Polo 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Frequent Cruiser Loved Azamara by Migsheep

Four cruises this year (Celebrity to Baltic Capitols, Royal Caribbean Allure to Caribbean, ... continue

Azamara Journey 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
No longer a Premium Brand on this experience by Old Sea Dog

Having sailed with Celebrity since the inaugural on Mercury,and reached elite status over the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/14 Not Rated
Easiest Fly Cruise ever by C0l0nel

Having been disappointed on other cruise lines sailing from Venice due to the chaotic and drawn ... continue

Ventura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Cunard by Deeliteful

This was my first time sailing with Cunard and my sister's first ever cruise. She will now try ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A dream not a nightmare by billyjey

We recently sailed on the Thomson Dream, Moorish delights cruise.

The reason for ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Squeeze19

My husband and I cruised to Bilbao, La Rochelle, Brest and Cherbourg on the Azura. We were at ... continue

Azura 11/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic by acody70

We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children, aged 9 -16). 6 of us were first time crusiers, ... continue

MSC Fantasia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An interesting comparison by WildRedHed

I booked this cruise in January 2014 as we did exactly the same cruise in April 2013 in reverse ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor first impressions with P&O by shutters62

I am writing this review about our recent cruise onboard the so called flag ship of P&O the ... continue

Oriana 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't find anything to fault by spgb

I am reviewing on behalf of two couples that sailed on the MSC Preziosa in the final week of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent First Cruise Have no complaints with this ship! by Elephant999

Our first cruise ever so didn't know what to expect, but when we saw Oceana I was overwhelmed ... continue

Oceana 11/14 5.0 out of 5+