Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13080 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Eastern Med on the Good Ship Jade by yellowjacketborn

My wife and I just returned from our third cruise on the Good Ship Jade. We were not ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely Fantastic Cruise by TBurr

To set the stage, in the last 15 months I have sailed on: Costa Pacifica, Carnival Pride, ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip by kdhelms

We saw that this cruise price was about 1/3 of the normal rate because it was right after New ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun on the Liberty by aphough

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day voyage on LOS. We booked the trip in mid December and ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise by cruise-2015

This was our first cruise experience - £599 including flights for 7 nights flying from ... continue

MSC Splendida 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Week On The Water! by CowtownCruiserUSA

The wife finally talked me into taking a cruise and I'm glad she did. I insisted on a balcony ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Quantum of the Seas - several wows by Waterway

Hubby and I have been on 17 cruises with Crystal, Oceania, Azamara, Celebrity, Princess, Holland ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Voyage on a Beautiful Ship by Too Young for Cunard

This voyage was a 4 night cruise from Southampton to Hamburg and back, and was my 6th cruise ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
SIMPLY FANTASTIC by tess40

This was my first cruise and I was unsure what to expect. I read the reviews on here so went ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Fun, yet expensive by meganh2496

The cruise as a whole was extremely fun, but we avoided doing as much as we would have liked ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great ship by cscjspj

This ship has been newly refurbished to a high standard. Everyone comented on how tastfully ... continue

neoRomantica 01/15 Not Rated
Great time and Northern Lights too by iantjones

This was a first time "cruise" for us, so have no experience of other boats and ... continue

Finnmarken 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Marvellous Mediterranean Cruise by 4Orchard

We booked this cruise primarily to escape the usual Christmas hype and also to experience the ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Queen's Grill - A delightful experience but is it worth the price?? by Too Young for Cunard

Having cruised with Cunard four times previously this was our first time in Queens Grill on the ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected by cruisedancer-Fin

We spent 5 nights on New Year's Cruise on QV. We have been on QM2 4-5 year's ago, so we were ... continue

Queen Victoria 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
In Search of the Northern Lights by jgw321

Background information:

We have seen the Northern Lights on a previous cruise on the ... continue

Black Watch 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
New Year on the MS Nordlys by glowlight

This year, instead of hunting out Winter Sun for our New Year's break, we decided to go to the ... continue

Nordlys 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Perfect Cruise by summer66

We have taken several cruises on Oceania, Celebrity, and on Cunard's Queen Victoria. This was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/15 Not Rated
Christmas Market Mini cruise! by Jinksy55

This was a Chrstmas present from my best friend..neither of us had cruised before so thought a ... continue

Aurora 01/15 Not Rated
First time cruiser... sadly very disappointed by blackcatgirl_uk

First-time cruiser…

Firstly – some positives.

Embarkation at ... continue

Costa Diadema 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Great value by kbinbkk

This was our second cruise, the first being on the Carnival Spirit to Alaska 2 years ago. I had ... continue

Arcadia 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
New Year Cruise by m219399

just returned from the New Year cruise on Q Victoria and had a fantastic time. We were in ... continue

Queen Victoria 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not up to expectations, but still a good time by KSSinFtLaud

We were a family of 4 and frequent cruisers. I travel with my wife in a balcony cabin and get an ... continue

Norwegian Jade 01/15 Not Rated
FAB Cruise by candgholiday

Having sailed on many cruises before (all Caribbean cruises with NCL) we were a little ... continue

Oceana 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Viking Bragi Rhine Christmas Cruise by sherrychicag@aol.com

My husband & I just got home from our Viking Christmas Rhine Cruise. We're experienced ... continue

Viking Bragi 01/15 4.0 out of 5+