Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12881 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lovely cruise shame about drink prices by eeviengrumpy

just back from eastern adventure cruise, having traveled on this ship before we knew what to ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Food and Training by PeteyD

Another almost great cruise on Celebrity.

Before I share specific points, it was all too ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceana was a dirty ship. by alisonjrobertson

We have just returned from a cruise on the P&O Oceana. We couldn't believe the hygiene ... continue

Oceana 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Top Notch in Every Way by Lamar02

We chose Celebrity and this itinerary from a coworkers recommendation. This was our first trip ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Why didn't I do it before ? by scatz

This was our first cruise.

The previous year we have booked a 3 week cruise in eastern ... continue

Aurora 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Retirement Dream by Chea0307

My husband and I just retired and decided to take this cruise before the ship left Europe for ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship, Great Service, Great Staff by Vogman

Being our first cruise, we did not know what to expect. Our first impression was that ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Wine Immersion Cruise by Croft Kid

After reading a lot of negative reviews of the Infinity we were a little apprehensive prior to ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Eclipse by svwight

A wonderful two weeks on Eclipse even though seas were quite bouncy. This was our second cruise ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Island Escape by princess poppyxx

Where do i start . i would begin by tellling every one who has booked to cancel 'get there money ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very good, but room for improvement. by kenno

Celebrity offered a well organised cruise on an outstanding piece of modern hardware. Food and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hugely impressed by Equinox and its crew on our first cruise. by Wiltonian

This was our first cruise. I'd overdosed on Cruise Critic for the previous year, so in theory ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience on the Celebrity Reflection by HoosierGurl

While it has been a while since I have cruised, I can still say this is the best cruise I have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Neither Here nor There by turnbulltribe

Having previously cruised on QM2 in 2007 from Brooklyn around the Caribbean, we were raving ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Epic Epic Epic!!! by racing_lady

We had the most amazing trip on the Epic! It was fabulous!! Had a fab cabin on deck 13, with a ... continue

Norwegian Epic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia by Cesdrx

From start to finish this cruise ran like a well oiled machine. Yes you have to queue to get on ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Highly Recommended by richard1250

Enjoyed a seven night cruise on the Jade out of Venice from Oct 4th 2014. Ship was very clean, ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Italy and the Greek Isles - a wonderful ship and a very nice cruise! by stillriverpotter

We really enjoyed this cruise. It started and ended in Barcelona. My only complaint with that ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Average Cruise with TERRIBLE FOOD/DINING. by foreverj

I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Jade and will point out the pros and cons. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Treasures of the Mediterranean by richard-swarbrick

The Dream is a old ship which can look it's age but don't be fooled by this as it is well ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Scandinavian Cities by PadreRay

This was a very pleasant voyage, and one with some highlights as well. The departure from ... continue

Marco Polo 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam Mini Cruise by PadreRay

We arrived at Tilbury and the cruise terminal was busy, but the embarkation process was ... continue

Marco Polo 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Costa Serena by PatsyG

This was our first cruise so we didn't have anything to compare other than we have stayed in ... continue

Costa Serena 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor October 2014; A Bit Disappointing by cincinnati_born

We recently sailed on the Carnival Valor...and had very high expectations since we love to ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing in every way! by janflan

Went on a 3 night taster cruise in May and loved it. Took my family this weekend to show them ... continue

Aurora 10/14 3.0 out of 5+