Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11640 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Gone downhill! by Wilbush

We have just returned from the Souks & Sangria cruise. This was our second time on Island ... continue

Island Escape 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Total Chaos by jockkaraoke

I went on a Mediterranean cruise from Venice on the MSC Preziosa in April 2014

From the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent value for money by kathryn73uk

This was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. The journey from Manchester to Cyprus ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
YC1 On The Splendida by KSWind

This was our second cruise with MSC and our third overall (Disney Dream was our first). I had ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointing Cruise by napito

My wife and I have been on 7 cruises before, all on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, or Carnival but ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC ? Never again by CarshaltonDon

Travel with MSC if it's your first cruise by all means - then go and try Royal Carribbean or ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship but ........!!!!!!! by anne.innes@currys.co.je

Just returned from our much anticipated first experience of cruising. Went with my husband on ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed - Very Disappointed by Joyceandken

We have cruised with Thomson's on a number of occasions and been very satisfied with the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
ALL OUR LUGGAGE STOLEN FROM HURTIGRUTEN SHIP AFTER CHECK IN by vsgnorwich

My husband and I, 2 English passengers, had all of our luggage stolen from a Hurtigruten ship ... continue

Nordkapp 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant cruise with big group by Juha

We - 51 people, mosty older pairs - started our cruise from Savona, Italy. Seven fine days we ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Yacht club was worth it by Bennie62

Is Yacht Club worth the extra money? I would have to say YES.

It cost us about $1000 per ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Cruise 3-28 thru 4-5 by mspeiden

We started in Milan and booked the transfer to Savona. This did not start well. We were booked ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship horrible food by Roxyh

The Splendida was a beautiful ship when we got on we was really impressed.. But don't go on for ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
In search of the Northern Lights by TILLYTROTTER

We have just returned from a trip to Norway in search of the Northern Lights and everything ... continue

Discovery 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Thomson Cruise by lovetoholiday

We flew from Glasgow to Malaga and it seemed that a few UK flights arrived within minutes of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
In Search Of The Northern Lights by Bittlenutuk

Well we were a party of 4 and boarded the ship with some trepidation considering previous ... continue

Marco Polo 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing! by clairebear62

12 night Classic round trip voyage, Bergen to Kirkenes to Bergen  March 17th 2014 to March ... continue

Finnmarken 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light by Micky777

We had just returned from a cruise on P & O's Oriana in search of the Northern Lights. This ... continue

Richard With 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Northern Lights, Noro and 27 Knots by Micky777

Embarkation at Southampton was not as slick as usual. We arrived early, about noon, and had to ... continue

Oriana 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
New Cruiser Fantastic by Lorraine d

We came down a day earlier because previous week there were a lot of flooding, we found a nice B ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 5+ out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yes we will book another cruise next year on The Marco Polo by Iron

This was my 2nd trip on the Marco Polo, and my husband's 1st. We were disappointed not to see ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5.0 out of 5+