Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 11628 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not Impressed - Very Disappointed by Joyceandken

We have cruised with Thomson's on a number of occasions and been very satisfied with the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Cruise 3-28 thru 4-5 by mspeiden

We started in Milan and booked the transfer to Savona. This did not start well. We were booked ... continue

Costa Pacifica 03/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship horrible food by Roxyh

The Splendida was a beautiful ship when we got on we was really impressed.. But don't go on for ... continue

MSC Splendida 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
In search of the Northern Lights by TILLYTROTTER

We have just returned from a trip to Norway in search of the Northern Lights and everything ... continue

Discovery 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Thomson Cruise by lovetoholiday

We flew from Glasgow to Malaga and it seemed that a few UK flights arrived within minutes of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
In Search Of The Northern Lights by Bittlenutuk

Well we were a party of 4 and boarded the ship with some trepidation considering previous ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing! by clairebear62

12 night Classic round trip voyage, Bergen to Kirkenes to Bergen  March 17th 2014 to March ... continue

Finnmarken 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light by Micky777

We had just returned from a cruise on P & O's Oriana in search of the Northern Lights. This ... continue

Richard With 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Northern Lights, Noro and 27 Knots by Micky777

Embarkation at Southampton was not as slick as usual. We arrived early, about noon, and had to ... continue

Oriana 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
New Cruiser Fantastic by Lorraine d

We came down a day earlier because previous week there were a lot of flooding, we found a nice B ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 5+ out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yes we will book another cruise next year on The Marco Polo by Iron

This was my 2nd trip on the Marco Polo, and my husband's 1st. We were disappointed not to see ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Desperately needs tweaking. by kedge39

Just back from a failed mission to see the Northern Lights.

This was our first time on ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marco Polo - will it suit you or not? by Youngish cruiser

The question I've posed in the title is not an easy one to answer. It all depends on what you ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Would have not missed it for the world by parkerpens

It was a last minute booking with Cruise Maritime on the Marco Polo out of Tilbury, London ,UK. ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise and Maritime - Nightmare Don't do it !!! by pslack86

Having read a few forums and a few reviews about Cruise and maritime and the Marco Polo ship, I ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Costa Serena 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by 04Murphy

I have cruised many times before, both on small ships up to very large, and have never felt ... continue

Boudicca 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, but food was a disgrace to Italian cuisine by mike@sea

After more than 30 cruises mostly on RCL and NCL, the time was right to try out an "Italian" ... continue

MSC Fantasia 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a shame by Isleofskye1

Firstly the good points as they are few and far between.

We saw the northern lights in ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Food! by Alison Taylor

My husband and I have recently returned from a Bergen / Kirkenese / Bergen cruise on the ... continue

Nordnorge 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime on a wonderful ship by cornish46

i have cruised many times but my husband was on his first voyage.

we sailed on the ... continue

Discovery 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue