Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13129 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Broken Promises and Uncaring Corporate Staff by ldonaldson

I have been on several cruises in the past ,not always NCL, and a couple and I had made ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Dated but Quirky by Bishopsdown

Eclipse and Northern Lights cruise. Bad start as embarkation involved a long queue, despite ... continue

Azores 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
My best Mediterranean cruise! by Rishigudka

We travelled as a group of 3 from London heathrow on a flight with BA from London to Rome. As ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely magical experience by toadwarble

The highlights of the cruise were to see the Northern Lights and the total eclipse and I saw ... continue

Boudicca 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
The Independence of the Seas failed to meet expectations by Naval Aviator

After 15 cruises of various cruise lines including 4 previously on RCL I found the 14th March ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
CMV- Never Again by Topbrick

We have also just returned from a cruise with CMV, on their ‘new’ vessel, the ... continue

Magellan 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
MS Braemar 11th to 24th March 2015 by Lanky Lad

My thoughts on MS Braemar.

The cabin was quite small by modern ... continue

Braemar 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Good but not 'wow'; flaws in ship's design marred our experience. by hmillington

My wife and I have just returned from the 2 week maiden voyage on Britannia to the ... continue

Britannia 03/15 Not Rated
Solar Eclipse Cruise: One Big Gripe, Overall Very Enjoyable by HawaiiUK

Let's get the big gripe over and done with. This cruise was billed as the Solar Eclipse and ... continue

Northern Lights by a knights

I would like to say that this was our first sea cruise so not sure what to judge ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Better than expected. by Graham Young

Atmosphere on the ship was better than we expected. All staff we met were very friendly and ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Costa- will it suit you? by hm+jdmcruisers

I have completed 30+ cruises on all the major lines over the last 15 years and have recently ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing ship. Tired. Choose your cruise wisely! by VickiR2

Have previously been on the Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth (twice) and ... continue

Oceana 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Good value by Oakleyjack

I have just returned from a 4 night cruise to Amsterdam and zeebugge it was my first time on ... continue

Oceana 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
To Hell and Back on the Oriana by cruiser 1944

My Wife & I have just had the misfortune returning from a P & O Cruise on the Oriana ... continue

Oriana 04/15 2.0 out of 5+
So disappointing! by nikki34

Where do I start!

About 4 days before setting sail we received a phone call to say that ... continue

Azores 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Freestyle Cruising at it's best by nauticat

This was our 1st full scale cruise as a couple and our 2nd Cruise Line we had travelled on. Our ... continue

Nightmare cruise by 123bob

The worst cruise I have been on.We actuallyonly got to 4 of the 9 destinations which were ... continue

Azores 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
All the pleasures of a sea journey without the grim trappings of a cru by Belinda Jane

I had been meaning to travel with Hurtigruten for some time and wanted to visit Norway in ... continue

Nordnorge 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Superb Ship by anne w

This was our third ship with NCL and it is the best we have been on it was really well ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Most enjoyable cruise by Petrosey

We joined the Norwegian Spirit in Malaga as we live close by. This was a late booking, ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
The amazing Jade never ceases to amaze by Magickpyggie

So where exactly to begin, we booked the cruise at the last minute, and to get all the benefits ... continue

Northern Lights Cruise by david5812

Well, we did see the Northern lights which was a bonus. The ship is 50 years old this year, but ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by elisre

We have traveled before with costa's second biggest ship but the difference is night and day. ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
I expected more by imovane

I took part in many cruises. Costa Diadema - a really beautiful ship. Entertainment - good, but ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 3.0 out of 5+