Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12609 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Our worst cruise ever by wauler

Boarded the adventure of the seas with some trepidation as we had had issues with RC before, ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise to the Norwegian Fjords on Oceana by ANNIME

We have only been on one cruise prior to this one and that was on the Royal Carribean "Adventure ... continue

Oceana 09/14 5+ out of 5+
My first cruise by maggas

so here I am again with my reviews,i tell it as it is ,im not petty I just want a nice ... continue

Costa Classica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Azamara - Not Up to Expectations by StanleyVA

This is our 12th cruise. We selected this cruise for the itinerary and we had always wanted to ... continue

Azamara Journey 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A good exposure to the Western Mediterranean, a few glitches. by CruiseKansas

We are from Topeka, Kansas, USA. Overall, this was our 12th cruise, the 9th on Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mostly awesome by avidreaderatl

This was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity. Here is what we loved:

1. the ship itself. ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely Jade by Cardiffcup

Recently returned from week on Jade sailing from Venice.

Embarkation: easy and quick but ... continue

Norwegian Jade 09/14 Not Rated
Regal Princess Disaster Cruise (Read if kids travelling!!) by xdudex

Breaking this into easily digestable sections:

The ship: Regals obviously looks pleasing ... continue

Regal Princess 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good, not great by aeb619

Overall the cruise was good…but nothing special to write about. It has been a while since ... continue

Costa Luminosa 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A great first cruise by Sr voyagers

As this was our first cruise, we were a bit anxious about what we were going to experience. We ... continue

Adonia 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Luxury of cruising in my eyes has gone by Reid12

This was my first cruise accompanying my elderly mother who has mobility issues and needs a ... continue

Oriana 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity--A Step Up? by piper181

As a first time Celebrity cruiser, we had heard that Celebrity was a step up from other cruise ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great trip by nanny02

We returned from our holiday last night. Our cruise from start to finish was great, we have no ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
THis cruise met our expectations and was a good experience by Video Dude

We recently took a cruise on the Costa Fortuna in Eastern Europe. We chose the Costa cruise line ... continue

Costa Fortuna 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fire and ice 26/8/14 by dado

Hi this is our 5th cruise on the Thomson Spirit the last being in 2009.

So what has ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful! by Floyd and elayne

Our British Isles cruise on the Infinity couldn't have been any better than it was, Although the ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by colbuck

This cruise was my 10th cruise and the 2nd with MSC, so I thought I knew what to expect and, ... continue

MSC Musica 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Cruise Falls Short w/ limited Excursions in Iceland by trippinMajorTom

Traveled from Reykjavik to Southhampton in late August departing ship on September 1. Airport ... continue

Silver Cloud 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Eclipse in the Fjords by billhoward

We went down to Southampton the day before and stayed in a hotel right by ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruisers by pgg479

From Windsor, On Canada! Flew to Barcelona and arrived 10 am Monday morning. We stayed at ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful experience and enjoyable cruise by moorerf

This was our 11th cruise, third on Royal Caribbean but first in Europe. Overall this was a great ... continue

Legend of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed First Time Cruiser by J/S

For years I've wanted to cruise somewhere glamorous & warm, I was persuaded by my partner to ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Almost perfect by kunia

we have just returned from an 8 night cruise on celebrity eclipse, to norweigen ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't Understand Poor Reviews by Lookingforwater

Embarkation - Busy but well handled. Food: In Horizon's, always good choice and quality ... continue

Emerald Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceania Awesome. Who knew? by 76mike

Please see my two previous reviews regarding cruises on Seabourn and Crystal. Oceania is "about ... continue

Marina 09/14 5+ out of 5+