Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 13120 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Broken Promises and Uncaring Corporate Staff by ldonaldson

I have been on several cruises in the past ,not always NCL, and a couple and I had made ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Northern Lights by a knights

I would like to say that this was our first sea cruise so not sure what to judge ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Better than expected. by Graham Young

Atmosphere on the ship was better than we expected. All staff we met were very friendly and ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Costa- will it suit you? by hm+jdmcruisers

I have completed 30+ cruises on all the major lines over the last 15 years and have recently ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing ship. Tired. Choose your cruise wisely! by VickiR2

Have previously been on the Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth (twice) and ... continue

Oceana 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Good value by Oakleyjack

I have just returned from a 4 night cruise to Amsterdam and zeebugge it was my first time on ... continue

Oceana 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
So disappointing! by nikki34

Where do I start!

About 4 days before setting sail we received a phone call to say that ... continue

Azores 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Freestyle Cruising at it's best by nauticat

This was our 1st full scale cruise as a couple and our 2nd Cruise Line we had travelled on. Our ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Nightmare cruise by 123bob

The worst cruise I have been on.We actuallyonly got to 4 of the 9 destinations which were ... continue

Azores 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
All the pleasures of a sea journey without the grim trappings of a cru by Belinda Jane

I had been meaning to travel with Hurtigruten for some time and wanted to visit Norway in ... continue

Nordnorge 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Superb Ship by anne w

This was our third ship with NCL and it is the best we have been on it was really well ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Most enjoyable cruise by Petrosey

We joined the Norwegian Spirit in Malaga as we live close by. This was a late booking, ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
The amazing Jade never ceases to amaze by Magickpyggie

So where exactly to begin, we booked the cruise at the last minute, and to get all the benefits ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Northern Lights Cruise by david5812

Well, we did see the Northern lights which was a bonus. The ship is 50 years old this year, but ... continue

Marco Polo 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by elisre

We have traveled before with costa's second biggest ship but the difference is night and day. ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
I expected more by imovane

I took part in many cruises. Costa Diadema - a really beautiful ship. Entertainment - good, but ... continue

Costa Diadema 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Fun With My Kids But Not Very Classy by addiepads

Took my two young kids on their first cruise. I had done a Costa cruise in the summer and ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Quick Spin Around The Med by stillmoretosee

We had toured a week in Venice and a week in Florence. As Valentines Day was approaching we ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A pleasant voyage by Matt A. Low

This was our first time on the Oriana and, after reading some of the less positive reviews, we ... continue

Oriana 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
The Good, The Bad and the Downright Ugly by hillboy55

We embarked on our third cruise thinking that as we were travelling P&O everything would be ... continue

Oriana 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Jade 10, Queen Mary 2 by piwismum

I'll start this review by stating that for a triple celebration last year we booked a cruise ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful time with Costa Fascinosa by RudyO

When cruising with Costa Americans need to accept that they will be a minority on the ship. You ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun week on a great ship by jbargue

This was our 14th cruising experience. We had a delightful week. As Platinum members with RC, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Great bang for your buck by Gidge123

We booked a very last minute 11 night cruise on the Jade. This was our second cruise on the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
A LARGE SHIP WITH EFFICIENT FRIENDLY STAFF by DocRonSD

I had labeled myself as "not a cruise ship person" until I took this cruise on the NCL Epic. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+