Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41660 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ship From Hell by Mrk88

My wife, myself and daughter booked the March 7 cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Hits and misses on our 3rd Carnival cruise by pangiebear1119

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival. Our 1st was in 2006 on the Fantasy, 4 nights, Bahamas, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Met and exceeded expectations, great cruise by jls300

Recently sailed on the Jewel over Spring Break with a nephew. His 1st time cruising, my 6th-2nd ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise Value by glad2go

We arrived at Port Everglades after 11:30 AM and were in a long line...but it moved along and we ... continue

So Much Potential by barbjd106

Background: We are a family of three adults who have sailed with Celebrity about 20 times since ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
My Norwegian Dawn by wow1313

I took my first cruise on the Norwegian Dawn going to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Classy Ship by shrumster

Fantastic ship, easy to navigate, friendly crew and great service. We've taken 40 cruises on ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on the Conquest by Nunnyandnorm

Brief review of our recent 8 day cruise on the Conquest. Please feel free to ask any ... continue

General comments by boseefus

Just returned from a delightful 7 day cruise on the beautiful Celebrity Silhoutte. The food, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise! by JLCRN1

I admit...I read as many reviews as I can. You can glean alot of information and if you remember ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible Service From Royal Caribbean by cruiser863

My review sounds exactly like the previous one posted by ljpinko. We selected Royal Caribbean ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Anniversary Surprise Gone Bad by LBerry6121

I had been planning for months to surprise my wife for our 25th anniversary with a cruise, ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Fun Time On the Old Ship by Bucky63

Embarkation:

The Port of Galveston is not the most friendly locale from which to cruise. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser by BluesProf

While I am a very seasoned traveler, I have never experienced a cruise and was a bit ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Okay by Islandgirl78

I read the reviews prior to sailing, but took a chance any way. I knew somewhat what I was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Silhouette Still Shines by Allhans Ondeck

Embarkation Day - Drove over from S.W. Florida. Was at port at 11:30ish, went through security, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas - Texting/Internet While on Board, Cruise Review by tzn6vq

Royal Caribbean no longer uses "royal connect phones"…. They offer ship wifi for $10 per ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
First time NCL cruiser March 1-8, 2015 by united1889

This was our first time cruising with NCL and it was OK. I would cruise with them again, because ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Average. Enjoyable, but won't go out of our way to sail RCI again. by drclaw

TL; DR version: third cruise overall, first on RCI, previously on Carnival and Celebrity. FotS ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
The Big Escape. by champers@7

After reading some Doom and Gloom reports about this ship, we left home with some feelings of ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
The good bad and the ugly by big1515

The ship is brand-new and is aesthetically spectacular , however the architecture is somewhat ... continue

Regal Princess 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Single traveler by LadyJusticeEsq

I went on an 8-day eastern Carribean cruise to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Antigua, West Indies, St. ... continue

What else can you want? by Skifanatic73

In my opinion, this was the perfect cruise.

Itinerary: Day 1 embarkation day 2 Nassau, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Service by FunGranny

Last year was the first time we cruised on the Freedom. The thing I noticed most this year was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway: A comparison to Royal Caribbean big ship cruises by Alwaazl8

My significant other works for RCCL, and because of this we have been on at least 14 cruises on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+