Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41878 Ship Name Date Member Rating
An incredible cruise aboard the Celebrity Reflection by jlayton

On March 21 my wife (54) and I (55) boarded the Celebrity Reflection for a week long cruise out ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Timers by aveda54

While reading some of the reviews here, I can probably guess the ages of the reviewers! I am ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 Not Rated
Best Cruise Ever on The Sunshine!!! by amoriarty0108@gmail.com

We were walking on Sunshine for a glorious 8 days.This was hands down the best cruise we have ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Unbelievable ship design but BIG by oakbender

We were in a family group of 18 of all different ages celebrating a 80th birthday. This was our ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Epic by delphee

Yes, there were lots of kids (of all ages); no, it wasn't a problem.

I'm a solo ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Easy, Breezy and Beautiful! by SilverSurfer1951

As we sit here in St. Maarten having breakfast overlooking the Caribbean at the Royal ... continue

Sagitta 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Cruise Critic and NCL Freestyle are blessings to the first time cruise by Umemori

Cruise Critic has been such a helper to prepare for our first trip - we read 300+ reviews and ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A Fine Time on Celebrity Constellation by grtfldave

This was our 3rd Celebrity cruise (Reflection and Silhouette) and we have a 4th on Equinox this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Impressions! by sanders3707

Overall the trip was a great opportunity to relax and get away from the grind of daily life ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Great Family Vacation!!! by cigarJ

First I wanted to say to the comment below about over run by spring breakers??? Really, well ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Spring Break Cruise by s.schultz

I traveled on this cruise during my college spring break with my parents. We are all Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Third time's the charm. by ajmj

Just returned from a 5 night on the Liberty of the Seas and mostly I was impressed. We arrived ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by Resajo

I am a platinum carnival card holder.  So just getting that said before I begin , having ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise on the Ryndam by Konskie

This will be a short review as we have sailed with Holland America many times and I've written a ... continue

Ryndam 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise; Best Cruise Director We've Seen in Over 40 Cruises by makkblin

Still on board, even the Internet works great. We'e sailed on a lot of ships and brands. 7 of ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary; Great Weather by oddits

Had a great time with the Cruise Critic roll call group, The officers of the Pearl take the ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Good Gem; Needs Some Polish by onyourmark

We are a semi-retired couple from Toronto, Canada. This was our 16th cruise, only 3rd on NCL. We ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Not the Best Carnival Cruise! by lah96

I never write reviews, but carefully consider this cruise before choosing. We have been on many ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Splendid by shawjam

My wife and i just completed a 6 day caribbean cruise on Independence of the Seas. It truly was ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Bad Service and Food; What Happened? by jdez101

Worst Cruise when it comes to Food and Service!

Cruise March 21 2015 for 5 days (Fort ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
The Good, Bad and the Ugly! by cinsteve52

Let me start by saying after 5 cruises ALL ships are laid out relatively the same. Its the ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Loved It! by cemwam

Just got off the Valor yesterday and already miss it. This was my third Carnival cruise and my ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Completely Wowed by KrAzY 'BoUt KrUzIn!

I was completely wowed by every aspect of my recent two week cruise.

Entire staff & ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Escape Cruise from this years Winter Weather!! by scpd1856

Embarkation day: Arrived at Port around 12:30 pm, this was our 24th cruise, so there is no rush ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Suprised by spudboy62

After reading so many bad reviews before sailing on the Caribbean Princess, we were a bit ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/15 5.0 out of 5+