Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35771 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Most fun cruise by bluedaisy3916

Just got back form 7 days on the Norwegian Dawn. I had more fun then I thought I could possibly ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Epic by debk68

Don’t believe all the negative reviews! We had a great time on the Epic even with it being ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The more you take is not necessarily better by Hate the snow

This was my third cruise on the Epic .It's a big ship and I rationalized that there were still ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time is the last time on a Princess Cruise! by larmur

Let me start by saying I am not a cruise expert by any means, but this was my 4th cruise and by ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Thomson going down hill by BIGMANTAM

This was our 10th cruise and our second for the caribbean.

We flew from Glasgow and on ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very, very disappointed with Getaway by SydneyD'Augstralia

We are two mid-fifties ladies from California - flew to Miami and stayed at the Mayfair Hotel in ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze cruise with 2 families 8 people total by delvendo4

This was none of our 1st cruise on any Carnival ship so we had come to expect certain things on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Multi-Family Cruise by amberlstrong

Honestly, after reading some of the reviews, I was a little nervous. This was our 6th cruise, ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 Not Rated
Ship looked great, had some issues by rabear

Newly renivated ship looked great, I did not like the beds and pillows at all. Reminded me of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing time aboard the Royal Princess by Samsa

I will start off by saying that I was worried based on some of the negative reviews I had been ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed the Comedy Club most by bdjtbenson

Carnival Dream was okay.  Meals were okay. Breakfasts were normally made to order omelets ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise with NCL by ldbeav

We enjoyed our cruise with Norwegian Dawn. The ports (Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, & ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship; Haven Special, some issues by valifeisgood

First of all, Getaway is a nearly brand new ship-on the water for less than a month. Took my mom ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Extreme Disappointment by ETFlash

This was our 11th cruise and 2nd on Carnival. The first time we had taken 24 family members on a ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lots of room for improvement by Treycool

I have to say that after cruising the Disney Fantasy, this cruise has lots of room for ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+