Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37359 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Reluctant Cruiser by Harley2005

So I'm not going to waste everyone's time with a long review, rather I'm going to hit on some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family & friends cruise by MICKEYMOUSEFAN

We just got back from this cruise. It was our second cruise on Royal.

We were ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Not impressed - Galveston and RCL never again! by Littlebit120

This was our honeymoon. We had a great time together but would never choose Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Definitely Hooked! by C0K3R

So this was my very first cruise and I was told by several people that Carnival isn't that great ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is Carnival De-volving? by raesing711

We love cruising - we love Carnival. Every major vacation has been a Carnival cruise - including ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Surprised by Jwinkles9

As always like most cruiser's we research everything to death! We were a little apprehensive ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Way Better Than I Expected by Chefnosaj

Let me start off by saying this.. I have been on several ships including: Carnival Fantasy, ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising at its best by shrumster

Freedom of the Seas is a fantastic ship....big, but easy to navigate. Our favorite feature was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great vacation by schugie

I have read so many reviews of the new Carnival Sunshine ship. I had an amazing time. I went ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Royal Caribbean by FantasyGoddess

My husband and I took our first cruise on RCI last week. We have been on Carnival twice and NCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
This was everything I hoped for and more! by Iheart2cruise

Wow! Like many of you I read reviews religiously. The Getaway is an awesome ship. Husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
NOS August 10-17 by jfslcruise

Background  This was the fourth cruise (Voyager, Enchantment, Solstice & Navigator) for ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vision, end of summer cruise!! by gasman cruiser

Hi all this is my first review, so bare with me please.

We went on the Vision Aug. 9 ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a great trip by Cruising mom 3

THE GREAT:  Getting on board was awesome. We arrived at the time we'd signed up for, and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Allure of the Seas August 10-17 - Didn't live up to our expectations by jpcello

Just got off Allure's 7-day western caribbean cruise. Overall the cruise was good but not the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Eastern Caribbean Cruise by netrover

My wife and I decided to sail the MSC Divina for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, and enjoyed our ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
One of the BEST! by Ernie G

DH and I have been on 33 cruises.....Celebrity (11), PRINCESS (7), RCCL (10), Holland America ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much room for improvement by overthecruisetop

Our group of ten encountered many many errors on the part of Royal Caribbean. I will highlight a ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina - A Gorgeous Ship by ragbabys

We've just returned from a one week stay aboard the Divina, there were 4 of us with 2 balcony ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again out of Galveston by Damperdon

This was our 2nd cruise out of Galveston, or first was 2005, boy things have gotten worse. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+