Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41645 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Anniversary Surprise Gone Bad by LBerry6121

I had been planning for months to surprise my wife for our 25th anniversary with a cruise, ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Fun Time On the Old Ship by Bucky63

Embarkation:

The Port of Galveston is not the most friendly locale from which to cruise. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser by BluesProf

While I am a very seasoned traveler, I have never experienced a cruise and was a bit ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Okay by Islandgirl78

I read the reviews prior to sailing, but took a chance any way. I knew somewhat what I was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Silhouette Still Shines by Allhans Ondeck

Embarkation Day - Drove over from S.W. Florida. Was at port at 11:30ish, went through security, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas - Texting/Internet While on Board, Cruise Review by tzn6vq

Royal Caribbean no longer uses "royal connect phones"…. They offer ship wifi for $10 per ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
First time NCL cruiser March 1-8, 2015 by united1889

This was our first time cruising with NCL and it was OK. I would cruise with them again, because ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Average. Enjoyable, but won't go out of our way to sail RCI again. by drclaw

TL; DR version: third cruise overall, first on RCI, previously on Carnival and Celebrity. FotS ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
The Big Escape. by champers@7

After reading some Doom and Gloom reports about this ship, we left home with some feelings of ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
The good bad and the ugly by big1515

The ship is brand-new and is aesthetically spectacular , however the architecture is somewhat ... continue

Regal Princess 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Single traveler by LadyJusticeEsq

I went on an 8-day eastern Carribean cruise to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Antigua, West Indies, St. ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
What else can you want? by Skifanatic73

In my opinion, this was the perfect cruise.

Itinerary: Day 1 embarkation day 2 Nassau, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Service by FunGranny

Last year was the first time we cruised on the Freedom. The thing I noticed most this year was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway: A comparison to Royal Caribbean big ship cruises by Alwaazl8

My significant other works for RCCL, and because of this we have been on at least 14 cruises on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Grandeur Still Grand, But RCCL Cutting Too Many Corners by cats36

We got on the ship easily but had to wait in a crowd for the lunch in the Windjammer to open. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Another wonderful NCL cruise! by Suzannec

This was my second visit to the Dawn (first was a fall New England cruise, wonderful!) and my ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Getaway!!! by mavswin

This was my wife's first Princess Cruise. I have been on several, but none in the last 15+ ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Long awaited cruise a success! by cruzette

Long before I boarded the Quantum on 1 March, I had heard so many negative comments about the ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 03/15 Not Rated
Best Vacation-Ever AWESOME crew by nhoward757

I cruised the Caribbean on the NCL Sun the first week of March, 2015 and I've GOT to say my wife ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect by gregor80

First time cruisers. Loved the Valor. Intinerary was great, we saw a lot in just 7 days. Never ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Cruise March 7th 2015 to March 14, 2015 by Gcotognini

Cruisers – 2 adults in the their early forty’s and a son 11 years old with special ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
2nd Time on The Sunshine by lexy2211

My Husband and I decided to take this cruise last minute because of the itinerary, Aruba, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not impressed by dhazz

Tampa embarkation was smooth, it was scheduled for between 11-2pm, we arrived around 12pm, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Old, rusting and in need of retirement by tucsonjim

In an era of mega ships with all he bells and whistles, the Legend is fighting a losing battle. ... continue

Legend of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
DON'T DO IT by Eveald

DON'T DO IT...I have never been so disappointed in my life, The ship is beautiful and the room ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+