Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37858 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great itinerary - great cruise! by Carolinas_Girl

This was my 17th cruise - my husband and I achieved Celebrity's Gold status with this cruise. We ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nicest Ship Afloat! by r4golden

Let me first say that this was my 17th cruise and my wife’s 7th and we are both travel ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Dive Taxi by phyllisewing

We have more than 120 cruises on many different lines & 1100 plus logged dives. Use cruise ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but Not Great by golfallday

After 13 cruises on the Explorer maybe I'm tired of the Ship and tired of the ports that it ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Week to Remember by Vince from Cape Coral

Two days into the trip we (technically) became Diamond Plus, so we have some experience with RCL ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
B2B Carribbean cabin 10 220 by Lopsdb

Before our cruise we requested an upgrade which we were prepared to pay for but travel agent ... continue

A (mostly) welcome return to Royal by nodumblond

Background: my husband and I are in our early fifties and are independent, non-fussy cruisers. ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina; So So by Deborah S.

We are experienced cruisers 60ish in age and 17 cruises under our belt....many different ports ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Experience by i8ahonda

The ship was lovely, this was our second carnival cruise. In addition to the suite we chose ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess comes thru with rave reviews. by Bopper155

Only my fourth cruise, but first in over 20 years. My partners first cruise. We limited our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Class with Disney by aprilszoo2

I am a big disney fan so i was very excited to cruise with the mouse. I was not disappointed. My ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
It was all about the roll call by Scuttle

Roll Call, Roll Call – It was all about the Roll Call. What a great roll call we had. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Cant say enough about NCL by tophats2

This is our second cruise with NCL and i will never cruise with anyone else. The ship itself is ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Turned off of cruising for now..... by Als84

My dad and I took the same voyage in September 2012 which was fantastic. However this time not ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The freedom to do absolutely nothing but relax on the Freedom by mojomorris

Another enjoyable CCL cruise!!!

BACKGROUND: My wife and I are both retired and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Pleasantly Surprised! by jkgourmet

We are experienced cruisers (16+ since 1991) on various cruise lines (HAL, RCCL, Carnival, ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
European Style; Different but Great by time2travl

No it's not NCL, Celebrity, or the other more well lines that sail out of Florida. It is unique ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Call it like you see it! by tm32561

Okay, I will try a go at this trip report or review. Call it like you see it. It's probably more ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor Review 9-21 thru 9-28 by kbalthaser66

Here is my personal review of the Carnival Valor. We sailed on this ship twice before so I knew ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever. Nasty ship by Audiose

I just got back off my cruise and it was horrible. My stateroom was disgustingly nasty and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantasy on the Fantasy! by ClammingGirl

We had not sailed on a Disney ship in 7 years and were anxious to see if they had changed their ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Getaway by DJAway

The Norwegian Getaway is a beautiful, large ship and the cruise was most enjoyable. The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not for the Sporting Person? by JoeRe

Personal Background Information: I'm retired. This was my third cruise. Previous 2 were with ... continue

MSC Divina Cruise by dotdelio

This was our third time in the Divina since April of this year. I read so many negative reviews ... continue

Hit and Miss by mjflatfoot

My wife and I have sailed on Carnival, Princess, and Holland America. We found a good deal on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+