Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 40099 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pretty Good for a Quick One! by clcjdn

8th cruise overall, 6th on Carnival.

Embarkation: Very quick.....arrived at port around ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Caution in Roatan by Eco792

Beware of excursions from dock, international transportation. We used a cab through this company ... continue

Vision of the Seas 01/15 5+ out of 5+
No Disabled and NO Children by Hpmg87a@aol.com

5th time traveling with an old friendy crew. While the ship holds 220 we only had 155 guests on ... continue

Royal Clipper 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic first cruise! by PaigeCT

This was the first cruise for my boyfriend and I, so we have nothing to compare it to, but we ... continue

Carnival Valor 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Well...You Get What You Pay For. by Thall07614

So let me start this by saying that I have been on the Carnival Dream, Valor, Magic and Victory ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
NOT THE BEST by Aylesbury x 2

Thomas Cook flight to Barbados - Good. Embarkation - 'cattle class' - no welcome drink, no staff ... continue

Azura 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Cold Showers, Vibrating Ships, Car accidents & horrible entertainment. by Ms.Cruise

If this title is how you want to spend your hard earned money Carnival is the Ship for ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 1.0 out of 5+
Legend of the Seas needs better management by Whydah

My wife and I just returned today from a cruise to the eastern Caribbean on the Legend of the ... continue

Legend of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise overall. by tngbrownings

7th cruise and the 3rd inside a year have sailed Carnival rcl and princess and to the people ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Pretty Good But.......! by alldog49

This was our 6th cruise, all on Celebrity. We are Elite members so check-in at the terminal was ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Okay, with some disappointments by gearheart

Since this was our first cruise with NCL (we've done 3 others on another line), I read the ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Interesting Experience by kesto

First Cruise and didn't know what to expect. Be ready to drink, eat and gamble! We met some ... continue

Carnival Triumph 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
A family vacation by oldmanonaboat

My wife and I, 2 single sons, and married son and spouse booked 3 cabins on the Jewel. We ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great itinerary, ship seemed a bit problematic by Dooby Pagoda

This cruise had a great itinerary and a nice length, 11 days. It visited a bunch of "saint" ... continue

Maasdam 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Was Okay by Z228dad

This year we decided to cruise with Carnival, as they were offering all sorts of upgrades and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship but lacking in customer service by hbrooke1124

My frame of reference for this cruise was a cruise in 2013 on Norwegian Pearl to Alaska. Right ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
AZURA - BENIDORM AT SEA 3 STAR by ladyfraser

Just returned from 2 week cruise on this ship never to be repeated. Ship looked very tired and ... continue

Azura 01/15 1.0 out of 5+
Our partial family cruise by tutak

Our group consisted of my wife and I, 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law and four grandchildren, ages 4, ... continue

Ruby Princess 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible by punkin11

This was my husband and mine first cruise. We had a party of 11 counting us. We was so excited ... continue

Carnival Pride 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers: cannot wait to go back! by mattygee66

My boyfriend and I were first-time cruisers, and were a little hesitant, as we didn't know what ... continue

Norwegian Gem 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze January 2015 by Brewbake

We just got back from our 8 day and had a great time. The embarkation was fine and we didn't ... continue

Carnival Breeze 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Winter Getaway- great for couples! by panzi12

A little about us: I cruised with my partner (we are a lesbian couple) in our 20-30's. This was ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Incredible time! (my first cruise) by n4ut1c4l

General

I had a blast with my boyfriend on our Caribbean Cruise! I have never taken a ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 5+ out of 5+
BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER by loutag

This was our 15th cruise; the first on NCL and likely the last on that line. Although not a ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointed says it all by skiking1245

EMBARKATION-went very well. Very quick and room was ready when we boarded ... continue

Royal Princess 01/15 2.0 out of 5+