Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Sunshine – 8 Day Cruise – September 5h to 13th,2014

Cloud 9 Spa ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Western Carribbean Cruise by blue438

Overall, I would not recommend this cruise line. I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Anniversary cruise with friends by smog

Embarkation was quick, but the traffic to the terminal was very heavy, plan for delays in ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disapointed in MSC by Corie1979

Traveled with a party of 21 people on the MSC Divina on September 2014. The ship is gorgeous, ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Would sail again... by cruiseFun001

I have cruised with carnival, princess, and disney before. I really enjoyed my cruise with MSC ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on Freedom of the Seas by Fast Alongside

This was the third time we have sailed o the Freedom so I will limit my review to things ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Different by cavaes

I am a single man who cruises several times a year and I recently returned from a cruise on the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship - Not so nice passengers by melanieb

Carnival has come a long way from 2000. This is my 20th cruise and I was very impressed with the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont expect a fantasy by nixa52

What I am about to write will seem to many as sour grapes or complaining; but to the contrary. I ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Four thumbs up (includes my wife)! by dswiss

This was our 33rd cruise and as usual with Princess, it was a superb experience. Embarkation was ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
The vessel delivers the WOW. by djchambers1968

Having just returned from the cruise today, my thoughts are fresh. As it turns out, the Allure ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
JEWEL OF THE SEAS by MINDFULL

The boarding process was smooth as special lane for previous RCI cruisers made it faster. No ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Breeze is not what it is cracked up to be if you like food by twodaywonder

Well the Breeze is not what it is cracked up to be at all. At least not for me and my ... continue

Carnival Breeze 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved it.....But..... by fla425

We took a cruise on the Getaway from 9/13 to 9/20 and we were shocked and pleased with different ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL'S SOLO TRAVELER CONCEPT APPLAUDED by Latrobe

Cruise Critic Review GETAWAY Sept 13-20, 2014  SOLO SUCCESS

This frequent cruiser ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value for money spent by moondance55

We were on the Divina 9/13 departure Western Caribbean itinerary. Our group consisted myself ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Customer Service? by ddv60

The MSC Divina is a beautiful ship, doubt about it but the staff and services have a long way to ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise!!! by sarlin

Short review here- We just got back from the Getaway yesterday-We loved every minute of our ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Good Cruise by NICULisa

This was our 7th Carnival cruise, 1st from Miami. We gambled and flew from Dallas Saturday ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Look no further...Allure is the best!!! by Duck fan

My wife and I just returned from a week cruise on the Allure celebrating our 25th wedding ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Such a FANTASTIC cruise!!! by Kao2293

Hello all I hope you find this helpful!!

PRE-CRUISE: Flew from Dayton to Atlanta to FLL ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING!!! by battlebeast

I have never been on a cruise before, so I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was what ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience with Carnival by katchaz

Having read the reviews about it being a party boat, poor quality food, needing upgrades, we ... continue

Carnival Victory 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation & NOLA is a Great Cruise Port! by Klevy5

We just returned from our Cruise. I was a bit worried because there have been so bad reviews of ... continue

Carnival Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Vacation by Zevo

We are locals so we drove to the POM. Parked at Premier Parking on NE 2nd Ave. Shuttle to the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+