Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38675 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Quality continues to slide. by travelroc

the nov 29--dec 6 cruise to st thomas,st maartin &grand turk was good, not ... continue

Ruby Princess 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity has gone downhill. by Krell1

The quality of Celebrity's service has taken a downturn. The food wasn't nearly as good as on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 12/14 Not Rated
Never Again by ngreenblum

The positives, our room steward was excellent and was the staff in the dining room, including ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Time on the Regal by RoePost

We are elite princess members and just returned from a fabulous sailing on the Regal ... continue

Regal Princess 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Better Than A Week At The Office (SMOKERS BEWARE) by srb1012

My husband and I, our 5 year old daughter and my mother sailed on the Getaway the week after ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Tacky Decor, Good Service, OK Food by CNFflyer

It was my first cruise and, honestly, I was very unimpressed with how tacky the decor is ... continue

Carnival Conquest 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn by jwcardosa

Travel with extended family for a 7 day thankgiving cruise on NCL's Dawn out of New Orleans. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved this ship! by bum1952

Just got back 12/6 from sailing on the Divina. This was our 11th cruise and I think the best so ... continue

MSC Divina 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Comprehensive Cruise Review of Disney Fantasy by RRosenbaum

CRUISERS:

Ryan – Myself – 36

Pamela – My Wife – ... continue

Disney Fantasy 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Family Trip by filamino

I organized a 30 person family trip during Thanksgiving weekend and as a whole I think everyone ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better Than Expected by PSalvaggio

I traveled on the Regent Seven Seas Navigator as a family of 6. Two out of the six were first ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Entertainment by cathyraymond

Although we were disappointed in the 6 complimentary restaurants & lack there of, (3 had ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by Jan1210

I have sailed on approximately 13-14 cruises on 5 different cruise lines. This was my first NCL ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time was a lot of charm. by Workinless

We booked a transatlantic on the Eclipse next spring so having never sailed Celebrity we decided ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Time by bonmarche

We went on this cruise because our community hosted it. The food was good and our waiter was ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Hope to clear up several misconceptions on the Summitt by Suwaneegeorgia

My wife and I just returned from the November 29th sailing of the Summit. We were pleased to ... continue

Celebrity Summit 12/14 5+ out of 5+
5 Night Brilliance of the Seas to Key West and Cozumel by JEBSON

DW and I cruised on a wonderful choice Brilliance over the Thanksgiving holiday. We made a ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Epitome of Low End, Non-Luxury Experience by sumusabumom

The epitome of low end, non-luxury experience there is.

We were a group of 10 adults and ... continue

Carnival Triumph 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Re-route Due to Technical Issue by marymarie

Our itinerary was to be St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Coco Cay. A bearing on a prop needed work to ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still Just Eeehhhhh by all44cruising

First of all we are Diamomd Plus members. Fun outgoing and friendly. (ages 51 and 55). We love ... continue

Allure of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Worth the Money by cedarpoint

This was sold as an upscale luxury cruise with the best food of cruising which we did not find ... continue

Insignia 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing First Cruise by halftrac1

This was the first cruise for my wife and I, and we had the time of our life. Our stateroom was ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time and Very Relaxing; Excellent Value by Hunny15602

The Jewel is an older ship that is showing signs of wear and tear, but the staff works extremely ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by neys55

We are first time cruisers with Celebrity having sailed previously on Princess, Holland America ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Getaway by funatseascott

Galveston isn't a hard port to navigate, but it wasn't the easiest one either. The ship is ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+