Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38275 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Brilliance is a nice ship by SRQtravelqueen

Surprisingly, the ship was beautiful and well maintained for her age. Arriving shortly before 11 ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Nice Cruise by Jephph

We're veteran cruisers...25 to date with this our 7th on Princess. Royal is a beautiful ship ... continue

Royal Princess 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Triumph Has Something For Everyone by Rosenbeans

The Carnival Triumph has had some rough times, but it still offers a great experience for just ... continue

Carnival Triumph 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Will go back to Celebrity Reflection next year. by hilches

Went on a cruise with a friend, her first time, my sixth. Loved it. The ship is beautiful. A ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun With Some Shortcomings by Bucky63

Embarkation:

I requested a wheel chair for my wife during embarkation. It was handled ... continue

Allure of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Do NOT go to the Medical Center!!! by Mmrock

We have gone on many cruises. First the positives, the ship is very nice, too big but nice. The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Missing Events by Iris5383

This was the 11th cruise for my husband and I, the 9th with Holland America; we are 3-star ... continue

Noordam 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrating 50 with 23 by Flacruiser64

Our third trip on Allure was the best ever. To celebrate my 50th birthday my wife and I had a ... continue

Allure of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time definitely not the last time by predator

Our friends told us they were going on this cruise and asked if we could come too. We were able ... continue

Carnival Splendor 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Fun Fun by Kenosha Cruiser

My wife and I (early 60's) boarded the beautiful Regal Princess on Sunday November 9th. We flew ... continue

Regal Princess 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun Fun Fun by Kenosha Cruiser

Regal Princess 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Saw all the bad reviews but decided to give the Breakaway a try. by AJF4ME

Maybe because I was expecting the worst after reading so many negative reviews, but I think you ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Just returned from cruise on Navigator by dallasguy46

1.Change your food menu in the promenade deck. The same old sandwiches and same desserts get old ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Exceptional experiance by PJLowther

I'm an experienced traveler but novice cruiser. The flight booked for us by Oceania left a ... continue

Insignia 11/14 5+ out of 5+
RCCL could use some tips from Princess and some updating by kerryw29

My first cruise ever was on RCCL back in 2003 - on Voyager of the Seas. We loved it. Had a great ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not bad but it could have been better by LewCrew

Just returned from our 6 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Freedom. I will start with the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice cruise by sfleis100

We did a ten day cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Labadee. Overall it was very ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The WOW was not delievered by crusers621

What has happened!?!? Look at all of the reviews since the beginning of the year and then the ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
An Enjoyable Vacation Experience by sogy

This was one of the enjoyable vacations that I've had in a while On this 7 night cruise, I ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall, a wonderful cruise by Gary72

Positives: 1. The people we met from Cruise Critic roll call

2. Other fellow passengers, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise you could actually PAY for by stephenc_1

I will start out by saying that the prior two reviews about this cruise are spot ... continue

Carnival Pride 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great time but lousy food! by cruisecrunch63

This was our 6th cruise and all have been with Carnival. We have heard so many stories from ... continue

Carnival Magic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
2.0 Upgrades! by budverge

When booking--I was just looking at dates and ports--by luck it was the first cruise after the ... continue

Carnival Pride 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Recommended with major reservation by mahasan

Overall:

Very lovely ship which is almost brand new. Plenty of pools and hot tubs to ... continue

MSC Divina 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise even for an Older Ship by gregk1239

My wife and I, along with our two daughters ages 4 and 22 months, just got back from our Disney ... continue

Disney Wonder 11/14 5.0 out of 5+