Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38647 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Gorgeous Ship by muddymont

First of all let me start by saying that the ship is beautiful. I traveled with my sister, We ... continue

Emerald Princess 12/14 5+ out of 5+
If you're taking a cruise vacation, this is the ship you want to be on by Dee1412

This was our first cruise vacation and we had heard very good things about the Allure of The ... continue

Allure of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Time on the Sunshine by jenstall

Just returned from a week on the Sunshine and had an incredible time. While driving home from ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Not What I Expected by Prettygirl

My husband and I are both Princess Circle Elite Members, that being said we have come to expect ... continue

Regal Princess 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Worst Cruise Ever, Wasted Time and Money, Ruined Vacation by vitalsweb

This is the worst cruise we ever had. Food choice is better at any fast food place or Chinese ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
It was nice by delbizz

I have been on 8 cruises with Carnival and this was my 9th cruise first with Royal Caribbean. We ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+

7 day cruise, sail date 11/30/14

I've sailed on two previous HAL ships, the Prisendam to ... continue

Ryndam 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Up to the Competition by glenn17

We have 14 previous cruises from the Galveston area over the last 7 years. Our cruise on Emerald ... continue

Emerald Princess 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd Thanksgiving Cruise by pjtexas

This was my third cruise. The first two were on ships of about 2,300 passengers; this was much ... continue

Independence of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as Good as Breakaway by BostonGal35

Epic is a nice boat, but there were many "blunders" this time in terms of service. All were ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 Not Rated
First Timer by delboy88

We have just returned from our first P & O Ventura cruise after being told by numerous ... continue

Ventura 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pros & Cons by Team Pearce

To start with the embarkation experience in the warehouse at Barbados was not good. it was very ... continue

Azura 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Good and The Bad by trowden

Booked under Early Saver terms, so I constantly checked fares and ended up saving around $560. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway to the Eastern Caribbean; 11/29/2014 sailing by cliffd64

Background: We are married, ages 50 and 58, and experienced NCL cruisers (28 and 18 NCL cruises ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze was a good experience. by 13specialk

We found the Breeze to be a good ship. The food exceeded our expectations, the balcony cabin was ... continue

Carnival Breeze 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thanksgiving Cruise by nantravls

25th cruise, 1st NCL, never had a bad cruise, still haven't. We were looking for a very ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship; Crew was Lacking by jcece

Being frequent cruiser and having been on this ship before, we invited a few couples to join us ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Independence of the Seas; Very Nice by ulcruz2

We have been on one or two cruises a year since 1997. We have only sailed with RCCL. We had been ... continue

Independence of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Thanksgiving Cruise on Glory by ports2call

We flew into FLL on Friday night, rented a midsize car for $40 with specific drop off location ... continue

Carnival Glory 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Summit Southern Caribbean with a Child by splummer

We traveled the week after Thanksgiving and found that there was a good mix of demographics on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Value, Relaxing Cruise by MayTen

We are new to Caribbean cruising, having only sailed on European river cruises before, and we ... continue

Noordam 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing and Smooth Sailing by greenie082756

We were in the terminal @ about 12pm. We were directed around after filling out the paperwork to ... continue

Ruby Princess 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
First and Last Celebrity Cruise by jjgray5

My husband and I just disembarked the ship in Miami and wanted to review the experience ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Mostly Positive First Experience with Norwegian by polkadots

This was our first time cruising like Norwegians. Our previous cruises were on Royal Caribbean ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 4.0 out of 5+