Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37646 Ship Name Date Member Rating
JEWEL OF THE SEAS by MINDFULL

The boarding process was smooth as special lane for previous RCI cruisers made it faster. No ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Breeze is not what it is cracked up to be if you like food by twodaywonder

Well the Breeze is not what it is cracked up to be at all. At least not for me and my ... continue

Carnival Breeze 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved it.....But..... by fla425

We took a cruise on the Getaway from 9/13 to 9/20 and we were shocked and pleased with different ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL'S SOLO TRAVELER CONCEPT APPLAUDED by Latrobe

Cruise Critic Review GETAWAY Sept 13-20, 2014  SOLO SUCCESS

This frequent cruiser ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value for money spent by moondance55

We were on the Divina 9/13 departure Western Caribbean itinerary. Our group consisted myself ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Customer Service? by ddv60

The MSC Divina is a beautiful ship, doubt about it but the staff and services have a long way to ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise!!! by sarlin

Short review here- We just got back from the Getaway yesterday-We loved every minute of our ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Good Cruise by NICULisa

This was our 7th Carnival cruise, 1st from Miami. We gambled and flew from Dallas Saturday ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Look no further...Allure is the best!!! by Duck fan

My wife and I just returned from a week cruise on the Allure celebrating our 25th wedding ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Such a FANTASTIC cruise!!! by Kao2293

Hello all I hope you find this helpful!!

PRE-CRUISE: Flew from Dayton to Atlanta to FLL ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5+ out of 5+
AMAZING!!! by battlebeast

I have never been on a cruise before, so I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was what ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience with Carnival by katchaz

Having read the reviews about it being a party boat, poor quality food, needing upgrades, we ... continue

Carnival Victory 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation & NOLA is a Great Cruise Port! by Klevy5

We just returned from our Cruise. I was a bit worried because there have been so bad reviews of ... continue

Carnival Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Vacation by Zevo

We are locals so we drove to the POM. Parked at Premier Parking on NE 2nd Ave. Shuttle to the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, fun vacation, customer service needs improvement by pinkanol

Embarkation: This was very efficient and smooth. The only complaint I heard from people was that ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Had an awesome time by jeepchick40

We got to the Tampa port area around 11:00. It took a few minutes to find ... continue

Carnival Paradise 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Most Enjoyable since Alaska! by FLH4TRVL

This was my first cruise with MSC and it was amazing! Though it cannot top my Alaskan Cruise in ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience by katchaz

Well getting on the ship was terrible, took a long time in the hot lines. Then getting food at ... continue

Carnival Victory 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Overall Awesome Cruise! by pick15

This was our second cruise and first with Royal. We previously cruised a Western Caribbean ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best cruise director EVER!! by Melanizzy6

I have been sailing on the carnival for several years now. I have also sale that all of the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, amazing service, exceptional value by RussianSwinga

I just got back from 7 days on the MSC Divina – East Caribbean. I’m a seasoned ... continue

Beautiful scenery by Knotty boy

I've been on the pride three times.. the water view and scenery was always amazing .. the 1st ... continue

Carnival Pride 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship by RemiFaso

This cruise was the second cruise we've ever taken and we chose this particular cruise because ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
LOVED IT by jalapeno32

first review, so here goes:  the ship is great. I used to work as a musician on cruises ... continue

Jewel of the Seas - Worst Cruise Ever (Southern Caribbean) by gclarke6

Well let me start off by saying I should have known this was going to be a bad cruise when we ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+