Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37778 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Easy, Breezy, Vision of the Seas-ey! by exarkkun

This was the first cruise for my husband and I and we chose Vision based on her short itinerary, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Family Cruise by Savviecat

We just returned from a 7 night cruise aboard Jewel of the Seas. This was our first experience ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice except for cabin temp. by jsbabl

Cabin 8353 Guaranteed. Very noisy cabin, next to laundry room and under the Lido deck. Would not ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just Returned from the Sunshine by jmkeller

My family just returned from a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Sunshine (9/27-10/4), it ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Horrible by go_vols

The food was BELOW AVERAGE not good at all... so bad that we could not wait to get off the ship ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise on New Ship by Jack1776

This is a great ship and Norwegian really does a good job to make your vacation fun. On the up ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
VOS Overall Good Cruise by medicman1111

This review is for the Sept 25 cruise on Vision of the Seas. As a very frequent cruiser with ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice trip to beautiful ports! by sdm23669

I went on this cruise off season (mid-September) and as a solo cruiser. The ship was beautiful ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruise by butkus51

This was our first cruise. We are a family of four, with 11 year old twin boys so finding a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Glory September 20-27, 2014 - Fun Ship? Yes it was! by htowncruiser

Let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a single lady (38) travelling ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Noisy Cabin! by nmikha

The ship itself is very nice, so I had very high hopes for a great cruise. I knew I definitely ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful TIme by KattyPoo

We left on Friday 19th to head to Port Canaveral Florida where we booked at the Radisson which I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Our FIRST EVER cruise and now we are hooked! by Lady Macca

From the minute we arrived at Heathrow our holiday went as planned. I had booked it on a whim. ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
9/21/14 EXPERIENCE THE BREEZE, SOLO WITHOUT BREAKING THE BUDGET by wiskt

EXPERIENCE THE BREEZE, SOLO WITHOUT BREAKING THE BUDGET

Hey there cruisers, Grab a seat ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A bit disappointed with the Glory by luvflorida

My husband and I live in Florida so we decided to book a fairly last minute cruise for some ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Victory is a Make Your Own Fun - Middle of the Road cruise ship! by Dunder

Our cruise on the Victory was average.

THE BAD

- As its a Carnival Fun-Ship we ... continue

Carnival Victory 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the Breeze by tatelek

I thought this was by far my favorite ship yet. So much to do so many things to try. We did the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Terrible cruise...Worst we have ever had by pi2014

Where do I begin? This cruise was so terrible we may never go on RCCL again despite the fact we ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful Cruise On The Carnival Valor by robbie9695

My wife and I were recently lucky enough to take our first trip by ourselves, and we chose the ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5+ out of 5+
3 cruising girls by wendyaw

The Davina Ship was absolutely beautiful inside. The staircases with all the crystal was ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
I'm obsessed with the Allure and it's staff! by shayv01

This was the 1st cruise out of 26 cruises that we've taken just for the ship. We were not ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing Cruise by otterpurple

I have been on many cruises since 2000 and there are good points and not so good points on every ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not a bad cruise by Kukla25

Our cruise was great! Just great. I loved the express boarding deck 9 cruisers received. From ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Time on a Beautiful Ship by 1707738

This was our 8th RCCL Cruise out of 17 total cruises (8 RCCL, 7 Princess, 1 Celebrity, 1 NCL). ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Simply Amazing by robinstone

This was my first time going on a cruise. I decided last minute to go with a couple of friends. ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5+ out of 5+