Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38201 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Jewel - The Good and Bad by SPURS FAN

Embarkation went smooth. Upon arriving at our Cabin 10050 we discovered someone elses luggage. ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
My 4th Celebrity Cruise on my 4th Celebrity Ship by thebutlerdidit

This time around I wasn't sailing with my husband, so others contributed to choosing the ship. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing week with friendly Texans by srqDan

Departure:

Normally we cruise on Celebrity out of Florida (we live in Florida) but with ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
As expected...great cruise! by slyster

We have sailed with RC several times and we have never had a bad cruise. The only thing that I ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Okay, so-so, not great by Daytoncurlygirl

After much discussion on which cruise ship we wanted to take this year we (my husband and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good but had better expectations by Workinless

Had a most enjoyable two week cruise on the Niew Amsterdam last fall and decided to take a week ... continue

Westerdam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess treats you like a Queen by Castlefield509

The Regal Princess is a beautiful ship with exquisite decor and superb ... continue

Regal Princess 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
This ship is so much fun! by MommaB6119

This was our 31st cruise and 7th on Royal Caribbean.

We absolutely loved this ship! ... continue

Allure of the Seas 11/14 5+ out of 5+
First time experience by carnation63

My husband and I chose this cruise because of the port in Belize. We are interested in checking ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
A FUN time! But don't go for the buffet food. by mc0rr

Just returned from an 8-day cruise to Southern Caribbean on Carnival's Freedom - Grand Turk, ... continue

Carnival Freedom 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not GREAT by whateveruwant

my wife and i have cruised about six times. this was our first on conquest, but third time of ... continue

Carnival Conquest 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Value and Great Time ! by Reddy2sail

I cruised with my husband – I am 50 and he is late 40’s. We have cruised on Royal, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel 11/1/14 Western Caribbean......... by jingle5616

We traveled to Houston the day before the cruise and stayed at the Hobby Airport La Quinta. $69 ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 11/14 Not Rated
Wonderful cruise - Freedom of the Seas November 2, 2014 - St. Thomas a by Bailey Bear

We have just returned from our cruise aboard Freedom of the Seas. We missed our first port of ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise by kandmbishop

We just got back from our 8 day cruise aboard the Carnival Freedom sailing to Gran Turk, La ... continue

Carnival Freedom 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun! by flgrl82

Living 30 minutes from Port Tampa makes this a great and affordable cruise. The ship is ... continue

Carnival Paradise 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Strike three! by baseball1966

This was my third Carnival cruise in 2 years. Well, strike three, Carnival, you're out. I am ... continue

Carnival Conquest 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
First and last time on Carnival by Marian R

We booked balcony rooms and spefically asked that they open the door between them. Did not ... continue

Carnival Glory 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Time for First with Norwegian by koss78b2

Sailed on Nov 1 2014 as a solo cruise, male  booked a balcony room.

This being my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An Experience that should not be repeated by tony s

We just took the Reflection on the Nov1-8 cruise. The experience was horrid from the beginning. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Guest relations were very poor by syscogold

I want to preface this review with the fact that we have been on 4 prior Celebrity cruises and ... continue

Celebrity Summit 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Many strengths with a few notable weaknesses by jckcruise

Service was excellent everywhere. The crew goes out of their way to be friendly ad ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Never again by iamaqt2

This was our family’s first cruise on MSC, and having read both positive and negative ... continue

MSC Divina 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Sunshine review- Disappointed in the ship - over priced for this ship by nccruzin

Embarkation was a little unorganized compared to past cruises. Apparently some crew staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing first-time cruise by whitpitts

This was my very first cruise, so I went into it with an open mind. The family members that I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 5.0 out of 5+