Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38259 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not bad but it could have been better by LewCrew

Just returned from our 6 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Freedom. I will start with the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice cruise by sfleis100

We did a ten day cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Labadee. Overall it was very ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The WOW was not delievered by crusers621

What has happened!?!? Look at all of the reviews since the beginning of the year and then the ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
An Enjoyable Vacation Experience by sogy

This was one of the enjoyable vacations that I've had in a while On this 7 night cruise, I ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall, a wonderful cruise by Gary72

Positives: 1. The people we met from Cruise Critic roll call

2. Other fellow passengers, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise you could actually PAY for by stephenc_1

I will start out by saying that the prior two reviews about this cruise are spot ... continue

Carnival Pride 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great time but lousy food! by cruisecrunch63

This was our 6th cruise and all have been with Carnival. We have heard so many stories from ... continue

Carnival Magic 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
2.0 Upgrades! by budverge

When booking--I was just looking at dates and ports--by luck it was the first cruise after the ... continue

Carnival Pride 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Recommended with major reservation by mahasan

Overall:

Very lovely ship which is almost brand new. Plenty of pools and hot tubs to ... continue

MSC Divina 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise even for an Older Ship by gregk1239

My wife and I, along with our two daughters ages 4 and 22 months, just got back from our Disney ... continue

Disney Wonder 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Honestly better than I expected by skittles4s

There was a lot that had me dreading my first cruise on Carnival. First off, the cruise was a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Two Slightly Different Cruises B2B on Regal Princess by JerryinBWB

Two slightly different cruises B2B on the Regal Princess----some thoughts and observations. We ... continue

Regal Princess 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise! Top-notch Royal Caribbean experience. by KRtrumpet182

My wife and I just returned from a wonderful 7-day cruise on Oasis of the Seas to the Western ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Accept the things we cannot change - and try to have a good time. by Shaggy811

This ship has some design flaws - at least from my perspective it did.

The sports bar is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not a Fan! by Divalicious

This was my 12th cruise, but the first with Carnival Cruise Lines.

EMBARKATION: This was ... continue

Carnival Breeze 11/14 Not Rated
An enjoyable cruise despite issues, but never San Juan again by billslowsky

First of all, I will NEVER cruise from San Juan again. Never ever ever. I made the mistake of ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
So Disappointed! by cyndio123

I will start by saying I was so excited about going on this cruise, I truly tried to keep hopes ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Very Good Week on the Regal Princess by DCParky

This was my first time sailing on Princess Cruises, and of course, the first time on the Regal ... continue

Regal Princess 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great 1st Cruise for me! by PolishPrincess21001

I had an awesome time on the cruise. I only had a few minor issues. One night room service never ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some hits but a lot of misses by kendracruises

We just got off the Triumph on Nov 8th and while this was not my 1st Carnival cruise it was the ... continue

Carnival Triumph 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not our best cruising experience by Lilifree

We are frequent cruisers with many different ships and found the Epic to be a mixed bag. We ... continue

Norwegian Epic 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't let the other reviews scare you - Great Time! by YagsFL

We recently returned from a 4 day trip on the Caribbean Princess to Cozumel, out of Ft. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as good as the last time by Suncoast Gal

Hubby and I love the Allure and this was our 3rd cruise on her. We noticed the cutback in the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
I LITERALLY FELT LIKE I WAS IN PARADISE - by dixie14174

hi all, i am just a second time cruiser, first was in 2005 on the Miracle-it was a group of 500 ... continue

Carnival Paradise 11/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Sun 11-2-14 sail from Tampa by bpolsky

My partner and I sailed on the NCL Sun on 11-2-14 out of Tampa for a 6 day Southern Caribbean ... continue

Norwegian Sun 11/14 4.0 out of 5+