Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41052 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Do not sail on this ship by heven214

Let me preface that I have been on about 16 cruises. Various lines. This one on IOTS was ... continue

Independence of the Seas 02/15 1.0 out of 5+
Valentine's Cruise in the Western Carribean by StacyC295

We had such a wonderful time on our first cruise without our kids in 3 years. We were definitely ... continue

Carnival Glory 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
RCCL from a Carnival point of view by raynvic

About us, we are seasoned cruisers, (Platinum on Carnival) and choose our Cruises based on cost ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by ttanner

We travelled as a party of 4 adults [2 couples].

Problems encountered include:

- ... continue

Carnival Dream 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Shame on Royal Caribbean! by Todrick

How do I start !

1.Guest service staff very rude especially Mr Murphy who I noticed ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 02/15 2.0 out of 5+
Family Vacation on the Pride by heids32

Is a family vacation really a vacation? Aboard the Carnival Pride it actually is! My husband and ... continue

Carnival Pride 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship, food variable by qweetie

Overall - I would consider this boat again, but would make adjustments next time. I have been on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent value for money - excellent cruise by EPCO

Departed UK on February 1st for 14 night cruise, flight from Gatwick was delayed an hour and ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/15 Not Rated
Ship great - Weather awful - Photo Shop should be ashamed by TXranchgal

We are frequent cruisers with Royal and have done this same itinerary in February for 3 years. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Good Trip by GJCruiser

This was our first trip on the new class of Princess ship. Have been on 10 cruises with ... continue

Royal Princess 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
AMAZING by mmarciano31

This was my first Royal Caribbean cruise. I had gone on Disney 2 times before and was thoroughly ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Unimpressive by bonniebryan1@hotmail.com

1st time to book with Carnival, was really looking forward to this cruise and every aspect of it ... continue

Carnival Pride 02/15 1.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, Wonderful Crew by PCOAST96

This is my first time writing a review. The wife and myself are seasoned cruisers. 25 total, 23 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic small ship. Wonderful experience. by LuvDCaribbean

What a spectacular cruise. We sailed out of Barbados on February 7th. We stayed 2 nights prior, ... continue

Wind Star 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Sunshine And Smoke by terrigram

I've cruised 9 times mostly with Carnival Cruises.The layout of the ship was confusing. Deck 5 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
No more Carnival for me! by cruisingfromcanada

We just returned from our 4th cruise with Carnival and our 7th cruise overall. We sailed on the ... continue

Carnival Splendor 02/15 2.0 out of 5+
First Time On HAL-Loved It! by cormike1

We did a B2B, Eastern & Western Caribbean on the Nieuw Amsterdam and loved it!. We have done ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
My First and Last Mega Ship Cruise by CHFMIK

Ship was gorgeous as advertised. Overall too many people on board. Mainly noticed the crowding ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Ship and Crew were outstanding, but some guests were thoughtless. by gamaco2

We have cruised quite a few times on three different cruise lines.

The Divina is ... continue

MSC Divina 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Beware of Disembarkation in FLL - plan your departure time accordingly by margipoo

10 night cruise itself was delightful. EASY embarkation - well organized by Celebrity - I think ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Ghost Ship by Honeysuckle41

Beautiful ship, well appointed cabins our balcony was ok but the seating a joke.

Who ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
The Best Cruise ever by cherier

Please note this was my 1st cruise ever and I loved ever moment of it.

I had read ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Windy Southern Caribbean cruise! by sverigecruiser

I apologize for my rather bad English! It’s okay for short posts but it may be a little ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise...that is four in a row by eclipse2011

This was our 4th cruise in the last 4 years  (all on celebrity) with the last two being on ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Overall very good cruise by Broughton2

This was our first cruise with Celebrity. Overall very impressed. We were in a concierge ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 02/15 5.0 out of 5+