Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37491 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Nice Cruise as Usual by Bizzyma

We did 9 days (back to back 5 day and 4 day cruises) starting on 8/23. Embarkation was very ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Has gone down hill by bank1

(not in any order, just off the top of my head)

Just got back from a back to back so we ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 Not Rated
Moderate Your Expectations by knew33

I was concerned about booking this cruise after reading so many negative reviews. But I took a ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Experiance... a few hiccups by PiPster83

So let me start by saying this was our 2nd Carnival Cruise. The first one wasnt that enjoyable ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely loved it! by ldslees

For our 25th wedding anniversary we decided to treat ourselves to a cruise...and we couldn't ... continue

Carnival Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Good Time by 50 State Traveler

Background: This was our 5th cruise, the 4th on Royal Caribbean. 3rd time out of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 Not Rated
What happened to RCI? by lwoo159

It been a while since we sailed with RCI and we were disappointed with the selection and quality ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
A First Time Cruiser Jumps Aboard the Getaway! by lynnc99

We had resisted cruising for years. We had all sorts of preconceived notions and reasons why ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful getaway time, with baby on board by Relaxtivity

We had great 7 nights on the getaway. Our balcony was such a plus, early mornings, late nights.. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Conquest Cruise 2014 by Cardancer4

We just returned from a great 7 day vacation on the Carnival Conquest. I traveled with my two ... continue

Carnival Conquest 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sailing from New Orleans by jere1mt

Flew into New Orleans the day before stayed at the Sleep Inn in Kenner near the airport they ... continue

Carnival Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best Carnival cruise so far by garsny

This was my 15th cruise, and 5th with Carnival.This was my favorite one on Carnival.It seemed ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sad to say a lot of disappointments by Eaglewolf

This is my 36th cruise so I feel I can fairly evaluate this ship and experience. I have cruised ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great, great time! by raperez129

This was our second family cruise. Our children are 18, 8 and 6. At first I was worried that our ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Big ship, good overall experience, but dining sub par by Medcruiser2008

This was only a two night cruise, as the Oasis was being scheduled for periodic maintenance in ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time on RCCL - Freedom of the Seas - A Must Do! by mdurigan

My husband and I have cruised many other times on several different lines; however, this was our ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
A nice cruise with a great itinerary by jmbest78

We decided to book this cruise because it was a 7 night cruise with 5 ports of call and only 1 ... continue

Carnival Valor 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful and Relaxing Cruise With Some Suggestions for Improvement by WEGL81

First let me tell you a little about the DW and I. We are in our mid-50s and this was our 10th ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise! Loved Princess!! by Calimom08

This was my first cruise, although I am well-travelled on land based vacations. I traveled with ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Liberty by iwishiwasrich

This was our first cruise on Carnival. We have sailed Holland America Lines on 7 previous ... continue

Carnival Liberty 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
From a teenager's perspective by mackin101

Before going on this cruise, I found it hard to find things on the MSC Divinia, especially the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
I thought it was supposed to be wines and leisure by Mhandley

First and foremost I am a Royal Caribbean fan. I have sailed on Freedom, Explorer, And Oasis. I ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Will I ever want to cruise again? by taxismama

This was my 2nd and last cruise on the Sunshine. I sailed her in January, and it was just okay. ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Vision of the Seas - Aug 28-Sept 1 by karena1

Don't understand at all the bad reviews on Vision. We just returned today from our 4 night ... continue

Vision of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Good Value for the Money by BudinFla

This was our second Carnival Cruise. We are retired and have been on more than 30 cruises, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 09/14 4.0 out of 5+