Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38181 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fun! by flgrl82

Living 30 minutes from Port Tampa makes this a great and affordable cruise. The ship is ... continue

Carnival Paradise 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Strike three! by baseball1966

This was my third Carnival cruise in 2 years. Well, strike three, Carnival, you're out. I am ... continue

Carnival Conquest 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
First and last time on Carnival by Marian R

We booked balcony rooms and spefically asked that they open the door between them. Did not ... continue

Carnival Glory 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Time for First with Norwegian by koss78b2

Sailed on Nov 1 2014 as a solo cruise, male  booked a balcony room.

This being my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 5+ out of 5+
An Experience that should not be repeated by tony s

We just took the Reflection on the Nov1-8 cruise. The experience was horrid from the beginning. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Guest relations were very poor by syscogold

I want to preface this review with the fact that we have been on 4 prior Celebrity cruises and ... continue

Celebrity Summit 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Many strengths with a few notable weaknesses by jckcruise

Service was excellent everywhere. The crew goes out of their way to be friendly ad ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Never again by iamaqt2

This was our family’s first cruise on MSC, and having read both positive and negative ... continue

MSC Divina 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Sunshine review- Disappointed in the ship - over priced for this ship by nccruzin

Embarkation was a little unorganized compared to past cruises. Apparently some crew staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing first-time cruise by whitpitts

This was my very first cruise, so I went into it with an open mind. The family members that I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Triumph - a Smoker's Perspective by amysb

A little background: This was my 11th cruise since 2002. I have cruised with Celebrity, Royal ... continue

Carnival Triumph 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Tired old ship, horrible food by dmarieg

We were quite disappointed with this experience. As mentioned by most reviewers, this ship is ... continue

Carnival Paradise 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Overall great trip - recommend Princess by FamilyCruise4321

Overall great trip – highly recommend Princess. This was our first time on Princess and ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Experienced cruisers beware! by mspman

I'm pretty disappointed in Royal Caribbean. I went with a group of 16 family members (including ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
“Get-a-way” from Norwegian- is it time to depart? by BstnCruiser

This was my 10th cruise and 4th on NCL and I write this review with mixed thoughts. Seemingly, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Don't get the Princess hype by flahagan

We're just off a 5-night Western cruise, only ports were Princess Cays and Ocho Rios, so I'll ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser... Will be back! ( sort of long review) by mamasmurf131

I never really write reviews, but as a first time cruiser, I read alot of reviews to know what ... continue

Carnival Triumph 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor is 'just ok' by dblack12390

If you are looking for luxury caribbean cruising Carnival Valour isnt for you.

The ship ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina - Yacht Club-Best Kept Secret in the Caribbean by CharleneN

I've sailed on over 50 ships out of South Florida including the MSC Divina. I experienced the ... continue

MSC Divina 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Enjoyable by TexasBrit

This was the cruise during Halloween, so was a little unusual.

It was our 2nd cruise on ... continue

Carnival Magic 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Time on the Summit!! by sheila77

We sailed on a C3 cabin (7191) on the Summit on the Oct 25 sailing out of San Juan. This was my ... continue

Celebrity Summit 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Halloween Cruise on the Splendor, the best we've taken! by GalaxyJane

EMBARKATION

The only problem here was due to the recent Ebola scare and the checksheets ... continue

Carnival Splendor 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Magic Spa Balcony October 2014 by Shaded Lady

The following is part of a blog that I did for our trip... if you want to see all the pre-cruise ... continue

Carnival Magic 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Absolute BEST Vacation for your Money by Viajero9000

We haven't cruised much but we definitely consider ourselves cruisers and will be cruising when ... continue

Allure of the Seas 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess Are you listening by SUITESUE

After doing my research on the Royal, it seemed that most of the reviews picked on the same ... continue

Royal Princess 11/14 Not Rated