Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37344 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time on Royal Caribbean by FantasyGoddess

My husband and I took our first cruise on RCI last week. We have been on Carnival twice and NCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
This was everything I hoped for and more! by Iheart2cruise

Wow! Like many of you I read reviews religiously. The Getaway is an awesome ship. Husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
NOS August 10-17 by jfslcruise

Background  This was the fourth cruise (Voyager, Enchantment, Solstice & Navigator) for ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vision, end of summer cruise!! by gasman cruiser

Hi all this is my first review, so bare with me please.

We went on the Vision Aug. 9 ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a great trip by Cruising mom 3

THE GREAT:  Getting on board was awesome. We arrived at the time we'd signed up for, and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Allure of the Seas August 10-17 - Didn't live up to our expectations by jpcello

Just got off Allure's 7-day western caribbean cruise. Overall the cruise was good but not the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Eastern Caribbean Cruise by netrover

My wife and I decided to sail the MSC Divina for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, and enjoyed our ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
One of the BEST! by Ernie G

DH and I have been on 33 cruises.....Celebrity (11), PRINCESS (7), RCCL (10), Holland America ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much room for improvement by overthecruisetop

Our group of ten encountered many many errors on the part of Royal Caribbean. I will highlight a ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina - A Gorgeous Ship by ragbabys

We've just returned from a one week stay aboard the Divina, there were 4 of us with 2 balcony ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again out of Galveston by Damperdon

This was our 2nd cruise out of Galveston, or first was 2005, boy things have gotten worse. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
LOVED the Sunshine! by TampaSue

We are a family of four (2 adults, ages 50+ and twin daughters, age 15) who thoroughly enjoyed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
My last MSC Cruise by kti007

After traveling on many other cruise lines before I decided to try the MSC Divina. We cruised ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Get away for dad and daughter by LeesSummitCruiser1

My 10 year old daughter and I sailed on the Vision of the Seas on the August 4th sailing to ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by valeriesabb

We sailed on the MSC Dvina, this was the worst service by far on any cruise I have ever been ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
LACKING THE BASICS, JUST OK, NOT UP TO THE HYPE. by Jt8man

Just returned from a 6 day western Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. Overall it was just ok. I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise in the 22 I have taken by caibella

I always liked to start with a positive..My cabin Steward was wonderful and the gentleman who ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mostly Good..... by shucks59

We just recently returned from 7 day cruise on the Carnival Conquest. This was my fifth cruise, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Experience! by cataarias

My overall experience with MSC Cruises was great...!!! i have a few complaints but in general it ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again, worst cruise experience ever! by whiskeycruisin57

Every year my family of 7+ travels on 1-2 cruises, we have been on over 12 with my grandparents ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well worth the very reasonable prices!! by CT Husky Lover

Sailed from Miami to St Martin, Puerto Rico and NCL's private island Great Stirrup Cay. Smooth ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise Hits All The Right Spots by BrnBrok

12 of us (6 children + 6 adults) just returned from a family cruise vacation. Ages of the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+