Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37244 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time cruiser, last time with Carnival by futurelawyer2005

Let me begin by saying I'm a frequent traveler and this was my first cruise. I booked with ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent service, but room for improvement in ship design by JasonV1

First of all understand that I had a Haven suite, which can dramatically alter your opinion of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
It felt like staying in an RV...on Bourbon Street by hannahtx

We went on a 7 day cruise from Galveston to Cozumel, Belize and Honduras with 2 kids - 11 and ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Fun!!! by happyhappy66

Let me begin by saying the Norwegian Getaway vacation was chosen by my senior parents who cruise ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by tamraedavis

We absolutely loved Vision of the Seas. Embarkation was very smooth, and we were able to get in ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE SHIP EVER by CaptHelene

We really don't understand how this cruise is rated so highly. But after reading the reviews it ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst service on a cruise by Jgorg1981

This was our 5th cruise, and easily the worst. If I could give zero stars I would. From start to ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice ship but learn thru mistakes by 1044santos

My 2nd time on NCL, well I can tell you my 1st time was better on the SKY. The Getaway for being ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again by joelgonz

This company has no concern for customer service. These people were arrogant, uncaring, and just ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another fun trip on the Elation! by HarrisBama

First off - a cruise is exactly what you make of it. This is our third time sailing on the ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag - To put it nicely! by TracyGorman

There's so much to say, and since we just got back this afternoon from the cruise, I wanted to ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Experience by rick0307

Just got back from my first trip on the MSC Divina Sailing from Miami Fl August 2nd thru the 9th ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved the Sunshine! by ihc777

This was our third cruise this year and seventh on Carnival and one of the best ships yet! The ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
In general a bad experience by agua1

Dirty cabin with carpet full of stains and bad smell

Old and tiny TV with bad ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A big disappointment by Almskou

To celebrate my 40-year-old birthday and my husband’s 50-year-old birthday, we decided to ... continue

Costa Serena 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loving the Breeze by cruisin' kayakers

We sailed on the July 19, 2014 exotic southern Caribbean on Carnival Breeze and I really liked ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation! by lureynolds1432

My 14 year old son and I sailed on the Getaway in July 2014. This was our 3rd cruise in 4 years. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Overall a Good Experience by elisabeus

This was my third cruise... second with Carnival.

Embarkation was fairly easy. Long ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Surprising disappointing by Soniaoooo

We as a family of 5, three boys 20,18,14 have cruised 4 times twice on oasis. Everything is ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Anniversary by jxnmg5

We decoded to celebrate our 61st Anniversary in "Big Style."

Ergo, we booked a big ship ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Worse cruise line I've ever experienced by Hellenp

My husband and I were looking forward to cruising with Princess. We understood it to have a 5 ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 Not Rated
Tired ship, noisier than European RCCL cruises by bamboozled

Overall unimpressed this time with RCCL. Probably wouldn't cruise with them at all again (even ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of my favorite cruises by Lauren12201995

We were on the Legend sailing July 27th, 2014. I traveled with my parents and sister who is ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Could have been better!! by asadler

I usually don't write reviews but I feel that this one is warranted. My family and I have been ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time for a first timer cruiser on a large ship by Lmn1996

My husband and I have cruised royal Caribbean before but inly on the Sovereign class ships. we ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+