Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 40085 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great itinerary, ship seemed a bit problematic by Dooby Pagoda

This cruise had a great itinerary and a nice length, 11 days. It visited a bunch of "saint" ... continue

Maasdam 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Was Okay by Z228dad

This year we decided to cruise with Carnival, as they were offering all sorts of upgrades and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship but lacking in customer service by hbrooke1124

My frame of reference for this cruise was a cruise in 2013 on Norwegian Pearl to Alaska. Right ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
AZURA - BENIDORM AT SEA 3 STAR by ladyfraser

Just returned from 2 week cruise on this ship never to be repeated. Ship looked very tired and ... continue

Azura 01/15 1.0 out of 5+
Our partial family cruise by tutak

Our group consisted of my wife and I, 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law and four grandchildren, ages 4, ... continue

Ruby Princess 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible by punkin11

This was my husband and mine first cruise. We had a party of 11 counting us. We was so excited ... continue

Carnival Pride 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers: cannot wait to go back! by mattygee66

My boyfriend and I were first-time cruisers, and were a little hesitant, as we didn't know what ... continue

Norwegian Gem 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze January 2015 by Brewbake

We just got back from our 8 day and had a great time. The embarkation was fine and we didn't ... continue

Carnival Breeze 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Winter Getaway- great for couples! by panzi12

A little about us: I cruised with my partner (we are a lesbian couple) in our 20-30's. This was ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Incredible time! (my first cruise) by n4ut1c4l

General

I had a blast with my boyfriend on our Caribbean Cruise! I have never taken a ... continue

BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER by loutag

This was our 15th cruise; the first on NCL and likely the last on that line. Although not a ... continue

Disappointed says it all by skiking1245

EMBARKATION-went very well. Very quick and room was ready when we boarded ... continue

Royal Princess 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
The Fahrenheit 555 has really improved! by tip.n.ring

We sailed on the Carnival Sunshine once in the past. We were lured into the "first evening ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 01/15 5+ out of 5+
The great, good and bad by kabbpres

Hi, this is our fourth NCL cruise and we really enjoyed it.

The great NADEEN MANUEL. Her ... continue

Mostly Awesome by Lakeloving

Four of us sailed on the Reflection which is a beautiful and comfortable ship decorated with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
3rd best Cruise I have been on... out of three by TheCapnvideo

This is the first time I cruised with Carnival. I had a good time and we enjoyed the cruise. As ... continue

Carnival Elation 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Let Down by Robbo47

I expected a lot more out of NCL. This was our 10thcruise, and after a lot of lobbying by ... continue

Not my favorite! by Seadream698

This was our first time sailing on Carnival, although it was our 14th cruise. I enjoyed the ... continue

Carnival Liberty 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as the competitor by bonniec218

We sailed out of New Orleans in January on the Dream. This was my 2nd cruise (my first with ... continue

Carnival Dream 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Excellence at sea by musiclover72

We recently returned from a fabulous week (Jan. 17-24, 2015) on the MSC Divina, probably the ... continue

MSC Divina 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Epic Is Not Our Ship Jan 18 - 25 2015 by trish1c

Not to beat a dead horse but I am so glad NCL cancelled the contract for 2 other ships just like ... continue

Meh. by omnipotent

As the newest ship in Norwegian's fleet I am a little surprised at how cheap it was. You pretty ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway from the norm by GI Bill

I have to say that this is the first time I will have a review Norwegian Cruise Line that shows ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Caribbean by usafss415

We left out of Galviston. The process went as smooth as silk getting on and off the ship. The ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on the NCL Epic by gvaldeg1

In January, my wife and I cruised on the NCL Epic on a Western Caribbean cruise. We were ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125