Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41006 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Nothing stood out... by MaconAMess

I'll preface the review by saying this is the first mega-ship I've sailed on. I'm not a fan. I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not worth the extra $ by erickg2004

We are a couple in our 40's and sailed 9 times before that mainly on R.C.I but also on Princess ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic week in the sun and out of the frozen tundra!! by anders92

This was our 7th cruise, 2nd with our children, and 1st on Norwegian Cruise Line.

We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Cutbacks are obvious by Benji1234

The embarkation process was quick, efficient and seamless and in general the ship was clean. ... continue

Azura 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
First Time in the Garden Villa on The Jewel by a veteran cruiser: by golfingfool

Background to review:

With our children grown and no longer cruising with us, we began ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Would love to go again! by Robert52401

Background:

My wife and I chose this cruise for two reasons, we were celebrating our ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by KillerKev

My wife and I just returned from a delightful cruise on the Valor. This was our second cruise ... continue

Carnival Valor 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Liberty Western Caribbean Cruise by sail-a-bration

We booked Carnival Liberty a beautiful ship. Sailed out of Port Canaveral. We have cruised ... continue

Carnival Liberty 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Epic Cruise by jmom2004

I had read a lot about this ship and was concerned about it feeling crowded and the food being ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, Sad Itinerary. by gerbilfur

My husband and I love cruises and have cruised many times before so we know how this song and ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Best cruise yet by suewdf

Sailed on Valentine's day, easy boarding, nicest terminal we have used to date. Our fifth ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful, relaxing Fantasy! by WrittenOnYourHeart

I went solo on the Disney Fantasy for my Presidents' Week vacation and had a wonderful time! ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Surprised by the Breeze by Bargeman

We have cruised 17 times and only once with Carnival. We were a bit hesitant when we booked with ... continue

Carnival Breeze 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Somewhat satisfactSUN by elbur406

We've been on 15+ Norwegian Cruises including previous passage on the Sun. This was the most ... continue

Norwegian Sun 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Fun cruise but wish there were more ports by jamadeliz

Great time on the Jewel. We visited Cozumel, Belize City and Roatan. The ship itself was a good ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
My Worst Vacation Ever. I'll Never Cruise Again by SUNYBoy

Here's my review of Quantum of the Seas almost exactly as it was submitted to Royal Caribbean ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 02/15 1.0 out of 5+
Don't go! by Santiago#1

We took this cruise but I was mainly disappointed, especially with the food on board. The only ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/15 1.0 out of 5+
A reasonable introduction to cruising by Jack1956

My wife and I have just returned from our two week Caribbean cruise on the Celebration. This was ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable but not our best cruise by candyman1276

My wife and I sailed from Port Canaveral on February 8 for our fifth Royal Caribbean Freedom of ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
First and only cruise by Timogin

My father and I went on the Emerald Princess (dubbed the money pit later by me).

Our ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not as good a choice - too many cutbacks by michaelbyrns

This will be a slightly different review. I am actually going to combine two cruises – the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Mardi Gras Week Cruise by datsands

Very disappointed in this cruise.

Food was average at best. Breakfast was good, lunch ... continue

Carnival Elation 02/15 2.0 out of 5+
Good points, not so great points by luvs2run27

This was my 6th cruise but first time on Norwegian. As an adult with no small kids, I will not ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise, But not the Last with some Hiccups by Sharinette

This was my very first cruise ever and I had already heard great things about Norwegian so I was ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Cruise with a few bumps along the way! by hales1284

I booked Explorer of the Seas while on board Oasis during a cruise in February 2014. I'm still a ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 02/15 4.0 out of 5+