Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37018 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unimpressed by I_correct_grammar

This was our family's 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We sailed with Carnival the ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - Good and Bad by Dave & Mel

Let me start with the positives, first the ship is beautiful! There were 6300 passengers on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great relaxing trip by mojomajoel

Just got back from our cruise on the Getaway. Overall we really enjoyed the trip. I went with my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Sunny Summer Cruise on the Vision by LB Cruiser

Our four-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the beautiful Vision of the Seas began with a ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love it or hate it by Psycopuppy

Over the past several months, I have read many of the reviews of the ship. The categories are ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
One wonderful big ship by duncanmac1961

Just returned from the Western Caribbean cruise and we had a great time. {Single Dad and three ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots To Do or Just Chill Out! by ppines

We are hooked on cruising and over the past 40 years, we have been on RCCL, Holland, Princess, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise But Overcrowded At Times by CruiserB123

My girlfriend and I just returned from a July 5th to 12th cruise to St Marteen, St. Thomas, and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7/5 Carnival Sunshine by joshrach

The cruise was pretty good. I had read the many scary reviews about sewage smell, rude staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Practically Perfect - with a few rough spots! by David10225

Background information first…

My wife and I made our first trip "solo" for this ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous, spacious ship! by MizS

This was my 2nd cruise ever (first was on Freedom of the Seas two years ago) with extended ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Family Vacation! by Jon in the ATL

First, I wanted to give a background of who we are. We are late 30's couple with 2 boys ages 9 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+