Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37271 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Sail Date 8/3/14 Freedom Crew is on their game! by Proflyer

I will break down the review into parts for easy reading:

EMBARKATION: The embarkation ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible, Don't Go Freedom!!! by mbebergal

Before we get onto the ship, we were standing outside (in the heat) for over an hour due to an ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved our cruise on the Divina by Inishmore

Hi everyone. We sailed on the Divina for a 7 day cruise which departed Miami on August 2nd, ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC DIVINA - BEWARE Nightmare Cruise by anam35

If you are planning a cruise, beware of the MSC Divina! This was the worst experience of my life ... continue

WOW!!! by jtand2

Just back from a week long cruise on the Allure of the Seas. This review is simple, no drab ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser by back-space

My wife and I were asked to go on this cruise by our son who was going with his two daughters. I ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freedom delivers above expectations!! by peppe1019

Anyone thinking twice about taking a carnival cruise should reconsider because what more can you ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old Ship in need of renovation... Bad food and Entertainment. by bdennis777

I will keep this short and sweet...

First off, I'm not sure why this ship got such good ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean (Aug 3 - 10) by Fastlikethat

We sailed the Western Caribbean from August 3 - 10. Stops inlcuded Labadee, Jamaica, Grand ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Divina, not so divine!! by jc01

Embarkation:

We arrived at port of Miami around 2:00 pm. It was earlier than the ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rough Start, not always thrilled, but was sad to see it end... by MotownMomma

My family flew from Detroit to Miami the morning of the cruise. While we were picking up our ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
This was not a pleasant experience by Aledocruisers

When we got caught in the total chaos of the boarding process in Galveston we should have known ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Don't discount the Paradise based on reviews by Hockeynut1513

I just got back from a 5 day trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on the Paradise.

It is an ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ports of call, excellent entertainment; overall could do better by HandDUK

Overall we had a great week and so glad we booked a balcony on the Port side. If you have any ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Over 40 cruises taken but this was the WORST CRUISE EVER! by GoldenRN

To start with, this was a horrible ship with even worse service! The Caribbean Princess is only ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
YAGR - Yet Another Getaway Review by nycdrew

I’m a lurker and this is my first review. I figured that since this is a new ship ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Seriously, best cruise ever. by JordanLovesCruisin

My DH, DS (11 months old) and I went on the 8/3/2014 sailing. We pretty much took it as a ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Extremely Disappointed by 2watchme

I booked this cruise on the Carnival Breeze because I wanted to have a great family vacation. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser, last time with Carnival by futurelawyer2005

Let me begin by saying I'm a frequent traveler and this was my first cruise. I booked with ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent service, but room for improvement in ship design by JasonV1

First of all understand that I had a Haven suite, which can dramatically alter your opinion of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
It felt like staying in an RV...on Bourbon Street by hannahtx

We went on a 7 day cruise from Galveston to Cozumel, Belize and Honduras with 2 kids - 11 and ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Fun!!! by happyhappy66

Let me begin by saying the Norwegian Getaway vacation was chosen by my senior parents who cruise ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by tamraedavis

We absolutely loved Vision of the Seas. Embarkation was very smooth, and we were able to get in ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE SHIP EVER by CaptHelene

We really don't understand how this cruise is rated so highly. But after reading the reviews it ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst service on a cruise by Jgorg1981

This was our 5th cruise, and easily the worst. If I could give zero stars I would. From start to ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125