Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37836 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fantasy on the Fantasy! by ClammingGirl

We had not sailed on a Disney ship in 7 years and were anxious to see if they had changed their ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Getaway by DJAway

The Norwegian Getaway is a beautiful, large ship and the cruise was most enjoyable. The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not for the Sporting Person? by JoeRe

Personal Background Information: I'm retired. This was my third cruise. Previous 2 were with ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Cruise by dotdelio

This was our third time in the Divina since April of this year. I read so many negative reviews ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hit and Miss by mjflatfoot

My wife and I have sailed on Carnival, Princess, and Holland America. We found a good deal on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
This company and ship need some work by club12b

This company and ship need some work. The food was the worst I have ever had on a cruise. Eating ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Getaway Haven Courtyard is Amazing by Stuartfl

We are veterans to cruising on several different lines but wanted a special cruise for our 40th ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise!! by adnorm08

I'm going to start by saying I'm very disappointed in the reviews for Navigator of the Seas that ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Glory Eastern and Western Caribbean (B2B) by jeffandeileen1

Wonderful! Fantastic! Superb! And we would definitely do Carnival again (in a ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 5+ out of 5+
23 things I discovered down Mexico way (and elsewhere) by Honolulu Blue

1. Airport check-in at MIA means you can board just behind those with priority.

2. If ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice trip but had some issues by bhancock00

I am pretty easy to please. I go with the flow and typically always have a good time with ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Love Texas Cruising! by New Texan

From the very start it was a great cruise. Check in was fast and we walked right on the boat, no ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Dream Eastern Caribbean September 2014 by getawaynow33

Overall this was a great cruise. We drove to New Orleans the night before the cruise. We stayed ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
55th Anniversry Family Cruise by Sandstone

We were very surprised at how nice the Divina was! Our travel agent had recommended it so since ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine, not on the top of my list! by lawman384

We just returned from a seven day cruise on the sunshine to the Western Caribbean on October 4, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Wonderful Crew! by berryhillmom

I have sailed on several of the Carnival ships and I think the Breeze is one of my favorites! I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on the Freedom by ivstkr

I wanted to say a few things about our trip on the Freedom. My wife and I drove from NW FL to Ft ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Allure is a Beautiful Ship by Pandora1958

The ship itself is beautiful. Never really feel crowded with over 5K people on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise. We're ready to go again. by Razerbkfan

Like many we were concerned based on some of the reviews but picked this cruise due to the port ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Fantastic Experience by jerseyv

Having previously cruised on vessels about one quarter to one third of the Allure's capacity we ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway-Favorite Cruise Yet by plcoz

This beautiful brand new ship has everything you need for a perfect cruise. We had a port ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Cruise! by Chiquitamar

Checking in was a breeze.... We are Platinum with Carnival, so no lines. The ship was really ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun in the sun on the Carnival Sunshine by HalBec

I went aboard with an open mind, and I am glad that we did

First the serenity ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Welcome to Walmart!!!!l by 60sunshine

CARNIVAL WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!! With all the troubles carnival has had I would of thought ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Freedom Cruise by madthumper

This is our 15th cruise on Carnival. We chose this cruise because of the itinerary and the fact ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+