Caribbean Cruises

Background information first…

My wife and I made our first trip "solo" for this ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous, spacious ship! by MizS

This was my 2nd cruise ever (first was on Freedom of the Seas two years ago) with extended ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Family Vacation! by Jon in the ATL

First, I wanted to give a background of who we are. We are late 30's couple with 2 boys ages 9 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Vision of the Seas needs an eye exam!!! by Butterflyshay

There will not be a next time for my husband and I with RCL. I booked the cruise with a RCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
My high expectations were met! by Skrizman

We disregarded the suggested boarding time and arrived at Port Everglades at 11:15. We were ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by sterndave1

First of all I would never of thought I would write a review but after this trip I felt it was ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
VOS for July 4th - a packed ship - the Great, the Good, and the Bad by ThelmLou

Having recently been refreshed and refitted the VOS was beautiful. The carpets, decor, pools, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by MarcyReally

It has been 29 years since the last time I was on a cruise from any provider. My husband isn't a ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Freedom 2.0, upgrades and review of Southern Caribbean by CleveCruiser

June 21 Travel  Drive: Cleve to Jacksonville; stayed at Hampton Inn, Bartram Park; ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Making Memories by deeharleygal

My husband and I traveled with our 4 grandchildren ages 14, 10, 12 and 8. We had two cabins one ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my least favorite cruises by m8140

Just off from an 8 day Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival Liberty.This was our 10th cruise. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Honeymoon Disappointment ... by KessieB

We were so excited to be going on our FIRST cruise together and what better time than our ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Amazing Allure of the Seas by ahmarshall

Having cruised ten times we specifically wanted to cruise on the Allure. As many have said ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ports of Call - Nice Ship by RPTraveller

This is my 2nd cruise. I previously travelled on Celebrity to Alaska a few years ago. We picked ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Crickets! by nealstuber

I decided on the title for this review while we were walking Central Park on our Oasis cruise to ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Spa Quality Slipping / Remy Chef Now A Top Chef in World! / SEA LICE! by oodles

We sailed Disney Magic a few years ago and had the best couples spa experience of any cruise ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our interesting/exciting cruise by Tennis2536

I decided for my birthday that it would be an excellent idea to take my mom to the Virgin ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+