Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35783 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great for families with kids, not so much for couples without by sbrams

This was our fourth curse with RRCL, and our last. They have a great product, we just feel it ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fourth time on the Sun by SamuraiCruiser

This was my 116th lifetime cruise, 16th on NCL, 4th voyage on the Sun. Platinum NCL repeater ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by garryp

I chose this cruise because we wanted to do a multi centre taking in Memphis (by Amtrak) to New ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great tasting food, but horrible service by t_owens

This was my 1st NCL cruise, but my 7th cruise overall, with the previous ones being carnival (5 ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
VERY DISAPPOINTED by BERTHA CARDENAS

This is our 5th cruise trip.

The stateroom (at Marina deck in the middle of the ship) ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pure relaxation by cruzcutie

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family of 8 takes a Cruise by hrii2zo

6 Adults and 2 Children just returned from a great Cruise with RC. Just wanted to share some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great NCL Ship by ny-outdoorsman

Along with my brother and sister-in-law, my wife and I flew out of LGA to Miami, to board the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by BCCruiser0310

I guess you could call my wife and me experienced cruisers. We have been on several cruise lines ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous 2nd Solo Cruise on the Epic by 1969cruiser

This was my second Solo adventure on NCL's Epic.

I would again like to thank NCL for ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
WOW defined by bobndiatsea

When you buy a car, there is always get some option that you don't think you would want, then ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Most fun cruise by bluedaisy3916

Just got back form 7 days on the Norwegian Dawn. I had more fun then I thought I could possibly ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Epic by debk68

Don’t believe all the negative reviews! We had a great time on the Epic even with it being ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The more you take is not necessarily better by Hate the snow

This was my third cruise on the Epic .It's a big ship and I rationalized that there were still ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time is the last time on a Princess Cruise! by larmur

Let me start by saying I am not a cruise expert by any means, but this was my 4th cruise and by ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Thomson going down hill by BIGMANTAM

This was our 10th cruise and our second for the caribbean.

We flew from Glasgow and on ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very, very disappointed with Getaway by SydneyD'Augstralia

We are two mid-fifties ladies from California - flew to Miami and stayed at the Mayfair Hotel in ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 5.0 out of 5+