Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37847 Ship Name Date Member Rating
It was all about the roll call by Scuttle

Roll Call, Roll Call – It was all about the Roll Call. What a great roll call we had. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Cant say enough about NCL by tophats2

This is our second cruise with NCL and i will never cruise with anyone else. The ship itself is ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Turned off of cruising for now..... by Als84

My dad and I took the same voyage in September 2012 which was fantastic. However this time not ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The freedom to do absolutely nothing but relax on the Freedom by mojomorris

Another enjoyable CCL cruise!!!

BACKGROUND: My wife and I are both retired and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Pleasantly Surprised! by jkgourmet

We are experienced cruisers (16+ since 1991) on various cruise lines (HAL, RCCL, Carnival, ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
European Style; Different but Great by time2travl

No it's not NCL, Celebrity, or the other more well lines that sail out of Florida. It is unique ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Call it like you see it! by tm32561

Okay, I will try a go at this trip report or review. Call it like you see it. It's probably more ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor Review 9-21 thru 9-28 by kbalthaser66

Here is my personal review of the Carnival Valor. We sailed on this ship twice before so I knew ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever. Nasty ship by Audiose

I just got back off my cruise and it was horrible. My stateroom was disgustingly nasty and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantasy on the Fantasy! by ClammingGirl

We had not sailed on a Disney ship in 7 years and were anxious to see if they had changed their ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Getaway by DJAway

The Norwegian Getaway is a beautiful, large ship and the cruise was most enjoyable. The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not for the Sporting Person? by JoeRe

Personal Background Information: I'm retired. This was my third cruise. Previous 2 were with ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Cruise by dotdelio

This was our third time in the Divina since April of this year. I read so many negative reviews ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hit and Miss by mjflatfoot

My wife and I have sailed on Carnival, Princess, and Holland America. We found a good deal on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
This company and ship need some work by club12b

This company and ship need some work. The food was the worst I have ever had on a cruise. Eating ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Getaway Haven Courtyard is Amazing by Stuartfl

We are veterans to cruising on several different lines but wanted a special cruise for our 40th ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise!! by adnorm08

I'm going to start by saying I'm very disappointed in the reviews for Navigator of the Seas that ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Glory Eastern and Western Caribbean (B2B) by jeffandeileen1

Wonderful! Fantastic! Superb! And we would definitely do Carnival again (in a ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 5+ out of 5+
23 things I discovered down Mexico way (and elsewhere) by Honolulu Blue

1. Airport check-in at MIA means you can board just behind those with priority.

2. If ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice trip but had some issues by bhancock00

I am pretty easy to please. I go with the flow and typically always have a good time with ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Love Texas Cruising! by New Texan

From the very start it was a great cruise. Check in was fast and we walked right on the boat, no ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Dream Eastern Caribbean September 2014 by getawaynow33

Overall this was a great cruise. We drove to New Orleans the night before the cruise. We stayed ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
55th Anniversry Family Cruise by Sandstone

We were very surprised at how nice the Divina was! Our travel agent had recommended it so since ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine, not on the top of my list! by lawman384

We just returned from a seven day cruise on the sunshine to the Western Caribbean on October 4, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Wonderful Crew! by berryhillmom

I have sailed on several of the Carnival ships and I think the Breeze is one of my favorites! I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+