Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37271 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Bad cruise by migquinones

We sail in jan-2014 and it was wonderfull,but on this new sail 8-9-14,they have change all ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Waste of Money by feelingjipped

This trip was not as expected. The ship is so dated it's ridiculous. Box tv's along with 80's ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great cruise, watch out for their Cruise Care insurance... by ssaralyn

Overall we had a great cruise. The ship is beautiful. The service and entertainment were ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had a wonderful cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Loucat

We boarded this wonderful ship on August 2nd and wish we were still sailing!

I am ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC DIVINA - Worst Cruise Experience, Ever! by Miami Adventure

Just returned from a 7 day cruise from Miami to St Martin aboard the MSC Divina. My wife and I ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise!! by jondude64

Day 1-San Juan (Embarkation)

We boarded the Valor on 8/3/14 for a 7 night eastern ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, awesome ship!!!! by Jediknight1210

First off let me state that my review is a bit unfair considering how jaded my wife and I are, ... continue

Carnival Breeze-A Good Vacation by Moremajor

We had Faster to the Fun. Do not waste money on this as they called group ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not very pleasant cruise by walouigi

I am writing this review, as I have taken other cruises with other cruise lines, and I know that ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice small ship by RobertoF

The staff of Vision of the Seas bring out the best in this small ship. It is newly-renovated, so ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good Family Value by cmrflcruiser

Good family value for family of 4. Kids (15, 19) had a good time.

Club oxygen had a lot ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Smooth sailing on the most beautiful ship ever by lorenzod

Smooth Sailing on the most beautiful ship ever

We had a very enjoyable cruise on the MSC ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise But Changes Are Noticeable by HighCabin

Just a preface to this review: It has been almost three years since we have cruised RCCL’s ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise but some things you need to know. by cruiser33333

In depth review but things you might need to know: Great embarkation, no time at ... continue

Excellent Cruise by tripmama

I had read previous reviews on cruise critic about this particular cruise and was worried. There ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for me.... by lastcruise14

I am not a frequent cruiser. This was my second cruise in 10 years, and it will be my last. Some ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Our Caribbean Princess Cruise ship experience by I want to cruise

This is my first review so be gentle please. Just a little background. Im traveling with my ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sail on the Jewel of the Seas & you will feel like the Fool of the Sea by Pirate584

Like you I relied on many of these reviews before booking on the Jewel but after spending a week ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise! by mjdiver

Our cabin was on the first floor, barely above the waterline, the cheap seats! Room was small ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall - Great cruise! by sg1812

I had to check the dates on the previous reviews to see if we had been on the same sailing - so ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a great time! by jjblak

Okay... Here's the deal. On any cruise there are going to be things done really well and things ... continue

Great cruise as usual! by Kelly04

Just a little background info- I was on the 8/3-8/10 sailing, 28 year old female traveling with ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
2nd Time on the Dream Was Not As Good by jszap

My 2nd time on the Dream. BUT, there are MAJOR FLAWS now. I took this ship out of Port ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Dream - Western Caribbean Review 8/3/14-8/10/14 by DJW8385

Just got off the Carnival Dream this morning and this ship is truly a dream! Where do I start? ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful boat, great excursions, much left to be desired by ladimot

Just returned today with my large extended family from this cruise. It was not our first, and I ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+