Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37858 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasantly surprised! by thricisak

I booked this cruise just 3 weeks prior to the sail date for a ridiculously low price. I did ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Choose a different cruise line. by Katkabob@aol.com

After a recent NCL cruise on the new Getaway, I can only advise the public that the ship itself ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Yet Another Great Experience on RCCL's Allure of the Seas by Jetsman1

Well, what can I say I have not said before? The cruise was amazing (as usual) and our family ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Honeymoon Cruise! by MFD14

We just got back from an amazing 7 day Caribbean honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Conquest! The ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5+ out of 5+
This cruise changed my mind about Carnival - it was great!!! by BITCruisers

We've traveled on Carnival once before (4 Night on Carnival Sensation) and were left a bit cold ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time On The Sunshine by thefirekiller

October 4th, First Day Onboard.

We arrived at the cruise terminal for the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 Not Rated
MSC Divina - Beautifull ship - had a great time! by miamigoland

My husband (62) and I (58) just returned from a seven day cruise on the MSC Divina. We are ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Good Not Great by HoosierCruiseFamily

Ninth cruise. Previously sailed Disney, Princess, Holland, Carnival, Celebrity. This was first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful 50th wedding anniversary by earlytwirly

My husband David and I took this cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. We had been ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Saling on Sunshine! by mommiemudd

Carnival Sunshine Oct 4-12  Southern Caribbean: Aruba, Curacao and Grand ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing for 13 of 15 in our party. by mavrington

Good for: old, crabby English codgers who despise a good time.

Bad for: everyone ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful New Ship! by ilyc

The ship is incredible with a few little issues:

1- The seats in the Getaway Theater are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Victory Review - 10/4-9 Eastern Caribbean by petesfamily

This was our first sailing on Carnival. We have sailed twice on Celebrity twice before. We never ... continue

Carnival Victory 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our Carnival Liberty Cruise by Majjkw

Overall, one of our best vacations yet. We really enjoyed our seven day cruise on the Liberty as ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise experience. by grampap1

Just got back from our Oct. 5 2014 Breakaway Cruise and just one word describes it "WONDERFUL". ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Southern Caribbean Itinerary by hillorie_m

I was blessed to go on a limited "test run" itinerary on the Disney Magic going to the Southern ... continue

Disney Magic 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC not ready for prime time. by condor221

MSC---Not ready for prime time. October 11, 2014

On October 4, 2014, we checked into ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship Lousy port by RetiredArmyinSC

First of all we live with in 30 miles of the port of Charleston. This is our 5th cruise on the ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the best Carnival Cruises we have experienced to date by rb80

My wife and I went on this cruise October 6 through the 10. It was, by far, one of the better ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Late anniversary get away cruise -- couldn't have been better. Carniva by dpchef

This was the 3 Carnival cruise for us but first time without our now grown children and first on ... continue

Carnival Triumph 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Good value, but had some stateroom issues by Creative Cookie

Just returned from a 5 night cruise stopping in Key West and Cozumel and wanted to say, be ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better then we expected by bsorge

This was a last "second booking and were worried about a 25 year old ship. The ship turned out ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nickle and Dimed by frombrooklyn2

We traveled with a group and had a great time. The ship's size is inadequate for the number of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
OCT 5th Sailing - Daily notes from the Carnival Breeze by New2Fun

Hello from the Carnival Breeze as we sail through the Caribbean to our first port of Call Grand ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Tired Ship in Places but Still Overall Great Cruise by Andy_WorldTravler

After reading some reviews I felt I had to leave my bit to put people's minds at ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+