Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37646 Ship Name Date Member Rating
CCL Breeze a little disappointing. by back-at-it

First off let me say I had a great time. You make the cruise your way. We traveled with friends ... continue

Carnival Breeze 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freedom is a good thing in more ways then one! by Plane Guy

Departed from Port Everglades, Sept 6th for a 9 day cruise. Boarding was an easy process but the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome Ship by chris01tobi

Our first time on the Allure, second time doing the Western Caribbean. The Allure of the Seas is ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise by jmss1950

DH and I are in our 60s, retired, and live in East Texas about three hours drive north of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Getaway From Work. by Redgem

BOARDING

This was the second cruise on the Freedom fo my wife, myself and our two adult ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
We had a great cruise by Romy40

We flew into Ft. Lauderdale the night before and stayed at the Ft. Lauderdale Hilton Marina ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5+ out of 5+
We Loved Our Cruise! by Tiki Roost

For those who bad-mouth the food on the Magic, I don't know what's wrong with you, we loved it! ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Treated like family!! by bradleyj0014

My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon cruise and I must say that we extremely enjoyed ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure the other world cruise Sep 2014 by Capt Mano

We have been on 21 cruises and Allure met all our expectations and more. First, you never feel ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Carnival Freedom ! by buckeyecruiser57

Wife and I just got off the Carnival Freedom eight days Southern Caribbean, to La Romana, Grand ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great cruise by phinphan

This was only my second cruise and my first with Carnival. But I was very impressed. We ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze - Eastern Caribbean by Erzengel

This is my first review of a cruise. I went with my wife and mother in law for an 8 day cruise ... continue

Carnival Breeze 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Time by jeffjgh1

Ok, so my wife and I booked this cruise in July for our Honeymoon. I was particularly drawn to ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised! by momRNof3boys

I have sailed with Carnival before (3 other times) so I really wasn't expecting a whole lot. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine: good cruise; not great cruise by RidgeOaks

Carnival Sunshine – 8 Day Cruise – September 5h to 13th,2014

Cloud 9 Spa ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Western Carribbean Cruise by blue438

Overall, I would not recommend this cruise line. I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Anniversary cruise with friends by smog

Embarkation was quick, but the traffic to the terminal was very heavy, plan for delays in ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disapointed in MSC by Corie1979

Traveled with a party of 21 people on the MSC Divina on September 2014. The ship is gorgeous, ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Would sail again... by cruiseFun001

I have cruised with carnival, princess, and disney before. I really enjoyed my cruise with MSC ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on Freedom of the Seas by Fast Alongside

This was the third time we have sailed o the Freedom so I will limit my review to things ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Different by cavaes

I am a single man who cruises several times a year and I recently returned from a cruise on the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship - Not so nice passengers by melanieb

Carnival has come a long way from 2000. This is my 20th cruise and I was very impressed with the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dont expect a fantasy by nixa52

What I am about to write will seem to many as sour grapes or complaining; but to the contrary. I ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Four thumbs up (includes my wife)! by dswiss

This was our 33rd cruise and as usual with Princess, it was a superb experience. Embarkation was ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
The vessel delivers the WOW. by djchambers1968

Having just returned from the cruise today, my thoughts are fresh. As it turns out, the Allure ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+