Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41878 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellent Start to Finish by jtown74

Our third cruise with NCL. (3/18-3/27) My wife and I sailed on the Breakaway last year, the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Emerald Princess and Princess Cruises Chocolate Journey Disappointment by ilikenola

We just got back from a week long cruise to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize.

We booked our ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Skip NCL and the Jewel by bigtalon

We booked the Haven 2 bedroom well in advance. I was told by reservations if a better deal came ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise yet on the lovely Carnival Liberty! by artmetis30

My husband I got married on 03/14/15 and the next day we hopped on a plane from Maryland to ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded our expectations by O-Town Travelers

We returned from our Navigator cruise on the 28th. Fabulous time! I have many comments to ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed every minute on the Epic by kjlacey

My husband and I just returned from a 7 night Caribbean cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic, and it ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Highly Disappointed with Brilliance by MDabros81

My family and I went on a cruise last week on RC Brilliance of the Seas from the port of Tampa. ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
First time on P&O by warringtonian

Friday March 13th

Left house at 5am and had good ride to airport. Checked in right away ... continue

Ventura 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome by debbers63

Just got back today. When I read some of the reviews I was a bit nervous that this cruise was ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Vision of the Seas Spring Break by KML0042

My last cruise experience was very disappointing and I do not intend to ever travel with Royal ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
No Work All Play! by lake1926

NCL Getaway March 21st-28th, 2015...Room #12868 (mini-suite)...Eastern Caribbean...Family of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
A very welcome back to Princess by loudini56

My wife and I just completed a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on the Regal Princess. We have ... continue

Regal Princess 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Emerald!! by Belinda Hoyt

There is very little to recommend. We were hoping for the luxury vacation advertised because we ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise...Great but seasickness struck by fluffball190

I went on the allure of the seas on march 22 with my parents, grandpa, and two older sisters for ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3/22/15-3/28/15 by caelaa_x3

I went on the Carnival Breeze on March 22nd. I'll start off by saying this ship has the BEST ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Equinox is my new favorite! by corvettelover

We've cruised a dozen times, on a variety of cruise lines, and this was one of the best- great ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant but not perfect Caribbean experience by Larry0024

This was my 4th cruise, but the first with Royal Caribbean. The embarkation was by far the best ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Don't listen to the negative reviews! A must try! by toakleyguelph

We travelled for March Break on the MSC Divina, two families with 4 teens. Although we would ... continue

MSC Divina 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina redeux by rrforster12

This was a redeux of a cruise we took on the Divina in Dec of 2013 hoping that a year or so of ... continue

MSC Divina 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Good but not great - cutbacks are becoming apparent by TxChick

If you haven't sailed with Carnival in the past you would never know anything was missing, tha ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/15 Not Rated
BEST CRUISE EVER! by seamore43

I am not one to ever write a review on a cruise. To give you a little background on myself, we ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Love the ports, ship good, just not my favorite by micke920

Embarkation: Pretty smooth, New Orleans is an easy port to get into. We had to wait a while to ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser sailed on Allure 3/15 by BLLRP12

First ever cruise with a party of 7. It was me, my dh, dd (17), ds (14), MIL, SIL and her ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Nice, but not WOW! by Copland5167

This was my first time on a Princess cruise. I have been on 4 Carnival ships, 1 Disney ship and ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Second time on the Freedom. by infl

I'm writing this review as a person who just completed cruise number 11. This is important ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+