Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37491 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ship layout & food made this cruise mediocre by wajowander2011

Sailed 8/30. Took 95 to 395 & then the new Tunnel to the Port - amazing! Very easy to get ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Out of San Juan on the Valor by cosmo cruiser

Just off the Valor, sitting at the San Juan airport waiting on our flight home. Cruise #24 for ... continue

Carnival Valor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
5 star rating. Really? by robertcraigpoe

We were excited to find a low fair online, and wanted to try a new 5 star ship. Disney and Royal ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC DIVINA ALL ABOUT THE MONEY by chelleybaaby

This is one of the worst cruise I've ever been on. First off, we had a group of people with us. ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Awesome first cruise by Jarita

This was the first time we went on a cruise and frankly the cruise exceeded all ... continue

Norwegian Gem 09/14 5+ out of 5+
PARTY CRUISE by phillydawg

A little background:

I have been on the Allure for west caribbean. For this Getaway trip ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cabin 10808 by kkespo

We just got off the Getaway and had a wonderful time. Our room was lovely and the bathroom was ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
NOT SO GOOD by DAVIDPHS1955

We were on the Ship within 15 minutes of arrival at the pier. We went straight to the reception ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip, but too many fees for onboard services by doglover3336

My sons and I just returned from our cruise to the Eastern Caribbran on the Getaway and had a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Upper Management Customer Service ISSUE by TJSmith

I am actually still aboard the ship awaiting disembarkement. For the most part, we enjoyed the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
lovetosail by sandy crane

My husband and I have taken 62 cruises on several cruise lines and are diamond on Royal ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Cruise, 24-31 August 2014 by Harbor1492

Route: Seven day cruise: Galveston-Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Galveston.

1. General Comments: ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Short and Sweet review of sailing 8/28 thru 9/1 by rbrski

I have to TOTALLY agree with karena1, with all the negative reviews posted on this ship, I had ... continue

Vision of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Family Vacation by KristaH

Our family just returned from an amazing 7 days aboard this incredible ship. We were a party of ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
An experiment that partly worked and partly didn't by Altonite

My wife and I have cruised many times with CCL and made a last minute decision to take this ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant getaway cruise by Posaune

My wife and I took a short 4 day getaway cruise on Caribbean Princess August 28- September 1. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst Ship Layout Ever by saltydog13

One hundred fifty million dollars of lipstick and the Sunshine is a PIG of a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fun Cruise to celebrate being Cancer Free & Anniversary by Surf Girl One

I booked First Choice Cruise Shuttle to Port Canaveral. They had better round trip prices than ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
The lovely Navigator by wack001

This was cruise #35, I usually try and avoid cruising the Caribbean during the hot summer months ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love It! by tai2die4

We loved it. It was 3 of us. My son, daughter in law and I have Ocean Suite. We dine in ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
My second Carnival cruise, ehh. by bigrndahouse

This review will be short and to the point(s).

Food: If you enjoy Steak and Shake, you ... continue

Carnival Paradise 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Perfect vacation by jaxchris

We had perfect weather for our 8 day cruise to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk and had an awesome ... continue

Carnival Liberty 09/14 5+ out of 5+
What you think of a cruise is based on who you cruised with before by rosenj77

I made this realization after talking to many people on the Norwegian Getaway during our cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
PRINCESS or Royal Caribbean by potsieman

We cruise alot these days and like these two lines.  Here is my comparison of their ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Horrible Time! by ygrealtor

I took this cruise as I was interested in trying this MSC line. Let me start with the ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 2.0 out of 5+