Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41645 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Convenient port only advantage by bob1335fitz

This is a 19 year old ship that was cut in half and additional cabins placed in the middle. It ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Mostly great but our second cruise not as splendid as our first cruise by snowyowl57

This was our first time embarking out of Miami ( cruised March 8-15) and we arrived a day ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by monkeysmommy31

My husband and I wanted to take our 4 year old son on his first cruise. We waited until about 3 ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/15 Not Rated
Still a beauty! by pitsypits

Disney's older, classic ship, but she's still a beauty! Everything was pristine. Many cabins ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
My First and Last Cruise by JohnRicaud

We sailed to the Eastern Caribbean on the Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam. At age 52, this was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise very laid back - whole family loved by newbabygir1

My family went on our very first cruise for spring break. I chose the Norwegian Jewel because ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Just Okay by bellemiche

We enjoyed the ports - Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya & Grand Cayman. In Cozumel we hired a ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by OasisBougie

I believe ljpinko said all that I was going to say. I also wrote RC a lengthy email about our ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 Not Rated
Twenty-one cruises, first on Carnival by bostonfred

we are avid cruisers and have sailed on mainly NCL, RCCL and Celebrity. We also have individual ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
A week in Barbados and a week cruising with friends by richtheshed

This is the only second cruise we have been on. The cruise ship was fantastic, food and staff ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Straight talk on the Epic by Mflinn

Backround:

Husband and wife in early 50's with 17 yr old son. We have done 40+ cruises ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
EPICally different by hewent

This was our 6th cruise with Norwegian and our first aboard a megaship like Epic. Never had ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Another Fun Carnival Cruise by sunnysbee

This was our 9th Carnival cruise and once again we had a fabulous time. It is true that Carnival ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/15 Not Rated
The Good and the Bad by jjaly

This was only my second cruise with my first being on Royal Caribbean last year.

Boy was ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Ship From Hell by Mrk88

My wife, myself and daughter booked the March 7 cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Hits and misses on our 3rd Carnival cruise by pangiebear1119

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival. Our 1st was in 2006 on the Fantasy, 4 nights, Bahamas, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Met and exceeded expectations, great cruise by jls300

Recently sailed on the Jewel over Spring Break with a nephew. His 1st time cruising, my 6th-2nd ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise Value by glad2go

We arrived at Port Everglades after 11:30 AM and were in a long line...but it moved along and we ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
So Much Potential by barbjd106

Background: We are a family of three adults who have sailed with Celebrity about 20 times since ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
My Norwegian Dawn by wow1313

I took my first cruise on the Norwegian Dawn going to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Classy Ship by shrumster

Fantastic ship, easy to navigate, friendly crew and great service. We've taken 40 cruises on ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on the Conquest by Nunnyandnorm

Brief review of our recent 8 day cruise on the Conquest. Please feel free to ask any ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
General comments by boseefus

Just returned from a delightful 7 day cruise on the beautiful Celebrity Silhoutte. The food, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise! by JLCRN1

I admit...I read as many reviews as I can. You can glean alot of information and if you remember ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible Service From Royal Caribbean by cruiser863

My review sounds exactly like the previous one posted by ljpinko. We selected Royal Caribbean ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+