Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35799 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by mickiemac

We flew in the day of the cruise and arrived in FLL at 10:45. No issue getting a cab and to the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5+ out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship, nobody is perfect by coloradocruisers101

First review I have written, but felt I needed to defend the Royal Princess. I have read and ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wish I could complain...but by MrChocoholic

After being on Victory's sister ship, Destiny, I knew what to expect. Carnival's style isn't ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a really nice time and glad we went... by Procook7

Here's my overall review/opinion from the cruise...and I nervous before the cruise because ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
i wish I were back on Freedom! by magoogles

This was only my second cruise, the first one was Disney Dream so that's my only comparison. My ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Six Days Before The Mast by ttisdale

Twenty-four strangers sailed out of Sint Maarten on 23 March 2014. Six days later, 24 friends ... continue

Sagitta 03/14 5+ out of 5+
THE MOST AMAZING CRUISE by caribbeancruising5

This cruise was amazing. It was the first cruise of the 5 of us being together and we have ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun times by supersnookers

Let me start by saying we had a very good time and would definitely sail on the Royal Princess ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Happy ??? by tornado1

Just returned from two weeks East & West Caribbean cruise on the Dream. This was our 2nd ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Really great time, great crew! by gaiamother

We had a lovely time on our 5-night Liberty cruise. We've sailed Navigator and Adventure, but ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awesome ship by hotshot1

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfect Paradise! by CampClark

The Norwegian Getaway is EPIC! We just returned from a family vacation on the Getaway and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good and the Bad with the Royal Princess cruise ship by lebrungr

My wife and I and two friends did a cruise in March/April 2014 on the Royal Princess to the ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Really Enjoyed! by cdm289

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Dream. I travelled with my 2 sons (9 and turned 12 ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed by sandra3022

After 20 cruises with RCCL I was very disappointed with the food and service and I can only ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A little good / a little bad by cityoftinylights

My wife and I joined my cousin and his wife for the March 30th cruise to the Western Carribean. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3-29-14 by yooper cruiser

We are a family of 3 (My wife and I and son-14)

Getting there: We flew into Miami on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice idea but too much crammed into one ship by bobcat70

I had never sailed on this ship when it was the Destiny, and I will say that on the surface this ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+