Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38754 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Big Step Backwards by seabarry

Royal Caribbean's much hyped Quantum of the Seas is billed as a giant leap forward in cruising. ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
OK cruise, but there are many far better options. by JRR

This was my third cruise on the Westerdam over a period of 7 years. It will be my last. In ... continue

Westerdam 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Curmudgeon by LunchCompanion

I must be a curmudgeon because I didn't take the ship the way that the cruise critic review did. ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Got More Than I Expected. by dridgel

Carnival Elation left New Orleans Dec. 8th. 2014. Check-in was a breeze and the cabins were ... continue

Carnival Elation 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Negatives couldn't overcome ALL the problems--Never again by mct1230

I could write a novel but will keep it succinct. This ship, staff, concept, entertainment, ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
I was one of the 648 passengers on board the Insignia.... by SOHE

First time on an Oceania cruise.

Unfortunately our cruise ended on Thursday, Dec. 11th. ... continue

Insignia 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the ship for non-techies by padrek

The world's first "Smart Ship" as RCI calls it, is most unfriendly to we who do not use ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise by wefarm

I really don't understand negative reviews on this ship!! We sailed on December 1st to the ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Nearly Flawless! by wendyferguson

Celebrity Cruises has been the standard as to which cruise line to compare. I'm not a ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nightmare of the Seas by cowboychris55

We have renamed the "Quantum of the Seas", the "Nightmare of the Seas" run by a "Ship of ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Long time cruisers disappointed by purpose

We have been cruising since 1992. Our very first cruise was on the Carnival Mardi Gras and we ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Quantumly Disappointed by Lawmom67

We just returned from the first revenue cruise for this new ship. We sailed as part of a large ... continue

Rough start by Pattylibrarian

First of all, I had planned a 4-night cruise on the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa in November. ... continue

Carnival Fascination 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fine Cruise on the Magic by HACKT

My wife and I cruised on the Disney Magic to the Western Caribbean in early December 2014. This ... continue

Disney Magic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dining Disaster by snowbirdlact

I cruise solo often and a Diamond plus with RCCL, the Quantum is not for solo cruisers. They ... continue

Much Improved! by Vancscribbler

This was my second cruise on the Silhouette ... and the experience/ship were much better than ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sunshine; Save Your Money, Choose Another Ship by KAYAKSUW

My 18th carnival cruise and definitely my LAST.

BUGS IN CABIN

My wife unable to ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pride Out of Tampa by Ydnar1959

I recently cruised aboard the Carnival Pride for a 7 day cruise. I had been on the Pride last ... continue

Carnival Pride 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Organized Crew by bemartCruiser

This was our 4th cruise on RCCL and by far, the best organized one. There was no confusion as ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second Cruise Aboard LOS by Granny47

This was our second cruise on LOS. The boarding went fairly smoothly from the airport to the ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Retirement Home of the Ocean by slversurfer

This being my firt cruise I wasn't sure what to expect...but I can tell you I never expected ... continue

Caribbean Princess 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Our Best Cruise Yet by Hansenrk

We booked the Regal Princess Nov. 30th cruise to celebrate our 45th Anniversary. What better way ... continue

Regal Princess 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Pleasant Surprise by blyle

Took my parents (88 & 90) and my daughter and grandson (14mths) on a cruise out of ... continue

Carnival Triumph 12/14 Not Rated
Not Up To Expectations by otis1

We have been the guests of Oceania for 5 cruises. We have always been impressed by their ... continue

Insignia 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
2nd Trip on Epic! by photogcrazy

This was our second trip on Epic, we loved the first trip so much we had to book another before ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+