Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37009 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spur of the Moment Cruise = Great Vacation by ss78219

First of all, we have not cruised in about seven years, and this ended up being a spur of the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again on this ship! by Pollyanna flower

Ship is old pool area very small for amount of people on board

One full day w/out use of ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 Not Rated
Define Mediocre ---- Explorer of the Seas by Smaltz1

This review is not intended to imply that the Explorer of the Seas is a bad ship, it is in ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Sure What Everybody's Problem Is. We Had a Blast by lexbuergers

The week before we took our cruise on the Carnival Elation, we made the mistake of reading the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Talk about unhealthy! by bischo4

I always start with the positives:

Alchemy bar and staff were great and created lots of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
If you speak spanish and enjoy salsa, you'll love the Carnival Breeze! by KruzinKim

Beautiful ship, wonderful crew, pretty darn good food.

The ports in the southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dated decor, but a great time. by MikeMSD

Just got back from a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Elation down to Cozumel and Progresso. I ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Things have changed..... by midiwiz

To start off, RCCL what are you thinking?

We were just on Freedom in November. We had ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unimpressed by I_correct_grammar

This was our family's 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We sailed with Carnival the ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+