Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41878 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Dawn cruise good value for your money by Hodsdon

Embarkation was smooth, departure on time. Ports of call: Cozumel, Belize City, Roaton (island ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A mostly fun trip with tons of laughs by ailetoile

Before I write this review, I'd like to preface it by saying that we had a GREAT time and that ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the cruise minus the very poor customer relations service. by BarnDor

Celebrity is our cruise line. The Reflection was nice, however, not our favorite. Cabins, food, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Independence of the Seas - Cruising still awesome but slipping by Nan59

Hotel Pre-Cruise - Because my DH has Hilton points, we stayed at the Gallery One Hilton ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Not Wow'd at all by jennygala

This was my second cruise on Royal Caribbean, I have previously sailed many times on Carnival ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
A cruise that sticks in your memory for all the good reasons. by WaveSplasher

We have cruise in asia lots but this time since it was a graduation trip, we were taking it to ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First timer by Firemanjoe87

I'm not one to make a review about new things but I think it's important to share my experience. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxed and Renewed by meeshell

Just spent a week on the Celebrity Silhoutte. We had a great time. The ship is sleek and very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A fabulous honeymoon on the Dawn by academytim

We are a young/middle aged couple (37 and 27) from FL. We took a cruise on the Norwegian Dawn ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Too long. Iffy staff. Charleston Port awful by trapo

This was the longest cruise I've been on. I will not do one this long again. Four full days at ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Horrible stench on ship! by katgat

Though we loved the food, dining room wait staff, wonderful shows and hilarious cruise director, ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Never again!! by Hhieatt

Unless you are older I would not recommend taking this cruise line. This was my first cruise on ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Great Experience by spr5988

Overall, I had a great time on this cruise! The entertainment was awesome. I thought the shows ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing Family Vacation on Westerdam by bhambamacruiser

Family of three sailed on Westerdam March 21-28, 2015. This was our first HAL cruise. ... continue

Westerdam 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Ready to go sail again! by DennyB1234

We just returned from an 8-night cruise on Independence of the Seas out of Ft. Lauderdale. We ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Nieuw Amsterdam March 22 cruise by mikecranb

I read all the reviews before I left and I only had two concerns, one being entertainment, and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A GREAT CRUISE by Chilly Willy

We began our trip at the Ramada Inn on Saturday prior to embarkation. The next day, we took a ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
We LOVE this ship! by ondeckatsea

I can't think of anything really bad to say about this beautiful ship. It is immaculate, the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Ignore those early bad reviews. by rfine2

I too, like some other people, were worried about the bad reviews that Quantum seemed to be ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Family Ship by lcfbiz

This was a spring break vacation with the kids and also several friends - total 15 in our group. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary, but Celebrity Disappointed. by VistaDelCielo

It had been 10 years since we last cruised on Celebrity. At one time, Celebrity was our first ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Tiny Cabin; Great Crew by westeire

Our cabin was the smallest we have experienced in our dozen or so cruises thus far. Bathroom ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
We enjoyed the Carnival Freedom, but they are taking stuff away. by gpower15

Overall the cruise was good. I've never had a bad cruise but this one was not as much fun as ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
An Epic Disappointment by Prof Don

The Epic is a big ship. We know that. But it needs cleaning and service training. We were on a ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by THorton

We have cruised 5 times now and are addicted!! Three of those being with NCL which is our ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 5.0 out of 5+