Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38754 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Roatan, Belize, & Cozumel cruise by rossterman

First time sailing with princess after sailing with carnival in the past on several cruises. Was ... continue

Emerald Princess 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Time to Switch Cruise Lines by golden53

We went on the Pride shortly after coming out of dry-dock and boarded in Tampa, we have gone out ... continue

Carnival Pride 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise, but don't book 6662, 6664, 6666 if you want AC. by Gum Drop

Great ship, great itinerary, great shore excursions....

We would definitely cruise on ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Sun by totalee

I unexpectedly had some free time after a job I had been working fell through and I had left a ... continue

Norwegian Sun 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Had a great experience, except for cabin details. by lgallag

My wife and I have been all over the Caribbean many times since we have lived in Florida for ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise to Western Caribbean/Panama Canal, Only One Issue. by Tee Hill

This was a wonderful cruise, weather first couple days a little overcast, but still enjoyable. ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity continues to raise the bar. by boneatnik

We are smitten with Celebrity, no lie, and continue to be fans of this cruise line.

I ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship& Staff Excellent: Tours So-so by Steve1949

We have just returned from a week in the Eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess. The ship ... continue

Regal Princess 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but could have been better by JBallentine

We just got back from a Carnival Cruise to Isla Roatan, Cozumel, Belize and Grand Cayman. First ... continue

Carnival Splendor 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Smoke and Lines and Crowds, OH MY! by Lostfan

I've said NCL 3 times and I'll admit, with all the bad press I was scared to go on Carnival, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Big on glitz, small on content by albouch

Quantum of the Seas promises to wow it's passengers with the future of cruising. In reality they ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall Relaxing Week by saraharose2000

We love cruising and Celebrity is our favorite cruise line. We were on the Eastern Caribbean 7 ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lot right and wrong by Gailgodfrey

we have cruised with ncl since our first cruise in 2010 and we love the cruise line we have been ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever by whois_anastasia

I just returned from this trip and it was one of the worst weeks I have ever had. The food was ... continue

Carnival Paradise 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cost cutting is evident. by dollyrox

It has been ten years since we last sailed with Holland America although we have been on over ... continue

Eurodam 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dec 1st Cruise. I REALLY wanted to love this cruise but hated it! by AJF4ME

We really love Royal Caribbean, we are Diamond members and take 4 cruises a year with at least 2 ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Early December 2014 Carnival cruise by webo82grad

My wife booked this cruise at the last minute because the price was in our budget. We have ... continue

Carnival Paradise 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Tremendous Disappointment by Doc55

My wife and I have been on over 40 cruises on various lines. This cruise was unfortunately one ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Quantum Failure in Epic Proportions; Cancel Any Future Reservations by rwbarney

Excited to take this 12 day trip as a well deserved vacation break.

The problems began ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Cruise with Carnival by EAM2013

This was our first cruise with Carnival, we have cruised with Royal Caribbean before, but ... continue

Carnival Freedom 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Diamond Member But Wouldn't Book Again by NewYorkJoy

Just got off the ship today and must say we would not book the Allure again. This ship has much ... continue

Allure of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Cruise by cruisingzx

We are a couple in our late 60's and enjoy cruising. This was our 8th cruise on RC We selected ... continue

Vision of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bad Feelings by Kenneth 1962

Just got off the worst cruise I have ever been on. Let's get started with the smoking policy. ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Really Nice Time by JoseyP

I loved Liberty of the Seas. It is a large, beautiful ship. I would think the size of it makes ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a Wow from a Diamond Plus by doraohio

Embarkation was to be in 10 minutes from pier to room. No Way rooms not ready until 1pm. Door ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 2.0 out of 5+