Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 40008 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mostly Awesome by Lakeloving

Four of us sailed on the Reflection which is a beautiful and comfortable ship decorated with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
3rd best Cruise I have been on... out of three by TheCapnvideo

This is the first time I cruised with Carnival. I had a good time and we enjoyed the cruise. As ... continue

Carnival Elation 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Let Down by Robbo47

I expected a lot more out of NCL. This was our 10thcruise, and after a lot of lobbying by ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Not my favorite! by Seadream698

This was our first time sailing on Carnival, although it was our 14th cruise. I enjoyed the ... continue

Carnival Liberty 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as the competitor by bonniec218

We sailed out of New Orleans in January on the Dream. This was my 2nd cruise (my first with ... continue

Carnival Dream 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Excellence at sea by musiclover72

We recently returned from a fabulous week (Jan. 17-24, 2015) on the MSC Divina, probably the ... continue

MSC Divina 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Epic Is Not Our Ship Jan 18 - 25 2015 by trish1c

Not to beat a dead horse but I am so glad NCL cancelled the contract for 2 other ships just like ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Meh. by omnipotent

As the newest ship in Norwegian's fleet I am a little surprised at how cheap it was. You pretty ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway from the norm by GI Bill

I have to say that this is the first time I will have a review Norwegian Cruise Line that shows ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Caribbean by usafss415

We left out of Galviston. The process went as smooth as silk getting on and off the ship. The ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on the NCL Epic by gvaldeg1

In January, my wife and I cruised on the NCL Epic on a Western Caribbean cruise. We were ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Terrific Cruise by oatbran51

My wife and I sailed on January 17th. We had a terrific time on board the Getaway. We were very ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not So Happy by Gramme

The service, food, and many cruisers were terrible! I took the Dream out of New Orleans and from ... continue

Carnival Dream 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser Family of 14 by soulsistahd

This was our first cruise, and we went as a large group of 14, ages 2 to 70. 6 children, 8 ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Pleasant Surprise! by Bucky63

Embarkation:

Unloading baggage and parking was incredibly easy at the Houston (Bay Port) ... continue

Emerald Princess 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise, Loved the Getaway! (Really long review) by NickiG30

As we were taking our very first cruise, we were not quite sure what to expect. I had been leery ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Pride of Panama Nightmare by neilgwen

This cruise was booked one year in advance all- inclusive with Premier seats and according to ... continue

Thomson Dream 01/15 1.0 out of 5+
An experience, but not one I'd EVER repeat by cinnamontea

I'm not an intrepid traveler, have lived and travelled all over the world - but this was my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Great Midwinter Break by caneable

Our cruise took in a wide sweep of the Caribbean with calls at Grand Cayman, Roatan, Cozumel, St ... continue

Ruby Princess 01/15 Not Rated
Great staff, good food by Liz632972

Just back from a 7 night music cruise. As this cruise was a charter I cannot comment on the ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 01/15 5+ out of 5+
1st timers on Norwegian by samiam2140

We normally cruise with Carnival but got a great price on this sailing and wanted a winter ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First and last cruise on Princess Caribbean by Sharonfire

This was my first experience cruising and as I type this I am not sure if I will ever venture on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
FANTASTIC first time on the Jewel by AmethystAloysia

We cruise on the Norwegian Jewel January 17th - January 24th, visiting Cozumel, Belize and ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by BookieLang

My childhood friend and I really enjoyed this cruise. We both are married and have children, but ... continue

Carnival Liberty 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
S.S. Geritol II by Okie Pirate

First off our cruise was enjoyable. We have cruised over ten times, but this was only our second ... continue

Legend of the Seas 01/15 Not Rated