Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 40960 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Birthday Cruise by buffcurmudgeon

In preparation for our 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Equinox, we decided to spend a couple of ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Loved the Freestyle Cruising on the Jewel by ShAronMENNE@YAHOO.COM

This was my third cruise and my friends first. I chose Houston port because of flights available ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Nice small ship by themplusme

I think this is a perfect size ship for new cruisers as the ship is large enough to not see the ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Family Vacation by Cel_cruise

We are a family of 4 that booked this trip only 2 months in advance as a last minute school ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Victory by Debraoh

4 day cruise from 2-12 to 2-17.

My husband and I had a great time. We are VIP so on the ... continue

Carnival Victory 02/15 Not Rated
Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruise by msmck535

Just returned from 7 day Adventure of the seas Southern Caribbean- a hidden gem on St Croix is ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed in Royal Caribbean cruise by funseniorcruiser

I have cruised 3 times with Royal Caribbean and was really looking forward to a wonderful ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 02/15 2.0 out of 5+
GREAT CRUISE but... by CJ_In_Chicago

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I had an AMAZING time on our trip! We were a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Nice Ship but Needs Updating by TrumbullMom

Just took a 9-day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on the NCL Gem - the ship needs updating and I ... continue

Norwegian Gem 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Nothing stood out... by MaconAMess

I'll preface the review by saying this is the first mega-ship I've sailed on. I'm not a fan. I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not worth the extra $ by erickg2004

We are a couple in our 40's and sailed 9 times before that mainly on R.C.I but also on Princess ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic week in the sun and out of the frozen tundra!! by anders92

This was our 7th cruise, 2nd with our children, and 1st on Norwegian Cruise Line.

We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Cutbacks are obvious by Benji1234

The embarkation process was quick, efficient and seamless and in general the ship was clean. ... continue

Azura 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
First Time in the Garden Villa on The Jewel by a veteran cruiser: by golfingfool

Background to review:

With our children grown and no longer cruising with us, we began ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Would love to go again! by Robert52401

Background:

My wife and I chose this cruise for two reasons, we were celebrating our ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by KillerKev

My wife and I just returned from a delightful cruise on the Valor. This was our second cruise ... continue

Carnival Valor 02/15 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Liberty Western Caribbean Cruise by sail-a-bration

We booked Carnival Liberty a beautiful ship. Sailed out of Port Canaveral. We have cruised ... continue

Carnival Liberty 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Epic Cruise by jmom2004

I had read a lot about this ship and was concerned about it feeling crowded and the food being ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, Sad Itinerary. by gerbilfur

My husband and I love cruises and have cruised many times before so we know how this song and ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Best cruise yet by suewdf

Sailed on Valentine's day, easy boarding, nicest terminal we have used to date. Our fifth ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful, relaxing Fantasy! by WrittenOnYourHeart

I went solo on the Disney Fantasy for my Presidents' Week vacation and had a wonderful time! ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
Surprised by the Breeze by Bargeman

We have cruised 17 times and only once with Carnival. We were a bit hesitant when we booked with ... continue

Carnival Breeze 02/15 4.0 out of 5+
Somewhat satisfactSUN by elbur406

We've been on 15+ Norwegian Cruises including previous passage on the Sun. This was the most ... continue

Norwegian Sun 02/15 3.0 out of 5+
Fun cruise but wish there were more ports by jamadeliz

Great time on the Jewel. We visited Cozumel, Belize City and Roatan. The ship itself was a good ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 02/15 5.0 out of 5+
My Worst Vacation Ever. I'll Never Cruise Again by SUNYBoy

Here's my review of Quantum of the Seas almost exactly as it was submitted to Royal Caribbean ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 02/15 1.0 out of 5+