Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37538 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good experience by WJC02

I wanted to send in a review, because I was worried about what to expect based on so many other ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but quite dull by dogchopper

Just got off the Divina yesterday and figured I'd write a short little review.

The ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing !!! by Peggi1949

This was our 19 cruise. We have sailed on many different cruise lines. So here'sthe ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine: the Walmart of Cruise Ship Experiences by Linnikins

...now don't get me wrong: I shop at Walmart. It's a great value, convenient and you know ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sunshine not too Sunny by StoneCreekOcala

My wife and I cruise quite often, this being our 28th. Port Canaveral is easy and very ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice getaway from the work of moving. by DocF

We elected to take this cruise on fairly short notice as we were both worn down from working on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise don't worry by andreaz65

My husband and I went on the Getaway with several of our family members. Ages ranged from 80 ... continue

Triumph has Flat Screen TVs by txgalcruiser

We enjoyed our 4-day cruise on the Triumph. Our cabin, an interior on Deck 6, had a small flat ... continue

Carnival Triumph 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing and fun cruise by mitsycat

Hello there fellow cruisers! I've made use of the cruise reviews here, so I decided to post my ... continue

Carnival Triumph 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice Cruise ~ But Nondescript by eurodame

We took our entire family on this cruise. Four were first-time cruisers, and they loved it. The ... continue

Carnival Conquest 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise...awesome itinerary by kristynkennedy

We just got back from our 7 night cruise onboard the Valor. The ports were great and we loved ... continue

Carnival Valor 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess Cruises....The Consummate Host??? by ssn751

Having sailed on Celebrity, HAL, RCCL, NCL and the defunct Premiere and Dolphin, we decided to ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First Fun Cruise by Firsti

I had never been on a cruise before so I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing. But, I'm ... continue

Carnival Elation 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise .. But tips you should know. 8/30 - 9/6 by DMogensen

We had a great time on the Getaway! Always things to do and always smiling.. Here is my review ... continue

Noisiest Ship Ever by jbeer

I have sailed over 20 cruises and the Getaway is the noisiest ship ever. Loud music abounds in ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Fantastic, The Great and the Good by Muffin369

My husband and I flew from Sacramento, CA to Houston, TX, we flew in the day prior to the cruise ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Family Cruise by Floridamarie

*We tried to submit this letter to RCCL before posting so that they could respond directly, ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Indepth Review of Divina AUG 2014 by MeCruise2

Please note that this review is completely on line with no hidden plans or agendas. I have been ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lot of bang for our buck! by 7uvus

I have never written a review, or had the desire to do so until now. My husband and I have ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceptional Experience on Freedom of the Seas! by CapitalKyle

I booked this sailing with a small group of friends as an end-of-summer trip. We stayed at the ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Normal - not so normal by st3drume

Allure of the Seas is one floating mall attraction. Unless you have an ocean view cabin, there ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just OK for me.... by rlm-Ohio

Of note I am a platinum cruiser with Carnival, which means I have been on more than ten 7-day ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Time by nj cruisin

Kudos to Royal Caribbean for making our summer vacation very memorable. Our 1st time with Royal ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Nobody does it better! by rosietomato

Our first Disney cruise was in 1999 on the Magic for a family reunion. We booked the Fantasy for ... continue

Disney Fantasy 09/14 5+ out of 5+
What a wonderful surprise. by Hocustravel

My wife and I just cruised on the new Norwegian Getaway. I’m not going to bore you with ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75