Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41645 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spring Break Family Cruise with 3 Kids by jenndotcom

This was our first Celebrity cruise. The only other cruise we have done with kids is Disney. We ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Surprised and Pleased! by pattykad

My background is in the travel industry for over 30 years. I have sailed with many cruiselines ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Cruise on the Pearl by turtlecruisers

We just returned from our 10 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise onboard the Norwegian Pearl. This was ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
We loved it! by WhereverSheRoams

This was my second cruise with NCL during the past 6 months, and I loved it as much as I loved ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great in So Many Ways by lifes2short1207

EMBARKATION: After eight cruises now, I am starting to get the hang of things! Actually, this ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Ryndam must mean old boat. by Everkid

Old boat (-around 20 yrs old) makes everything dated and "tired" looking. We had a Veranda Suite ... continue

Ryndam 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
My First Cruise by Firsttri

I went on my first cruise March 7th for one week on the Norwegian Epic. I will first set out the ... continue

Slightly Disappointing by LexiNick

The room was a good size, we had a window stateroom on deck 1 (room 1083) but almost every ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed by K1200S

The ship is beautiful but there are problems. We did not care for dynamic dining at all. We ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not the best cruise we have sailed on, but the food was good. by cessna98f

We are veterans of over 104 cruise days. Have sailed on Norwegian, Holland America, Royal ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
HAL and Ryndam need to review some services. by roobrie

Hi,

We just took a 7 day HAL cruise.  Overall we had a great time with the other ... continue

Ryndam 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Good Not Great; Poor Food by markmatz

After going on a Disney cruise two years ago and a Royal Caribbean 5 years ago, I had high ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
It was an alright cruise. by Noband

This was my 5th cruise , 2 with celebrity i also did princess, MSC AND ROYAL Carribean cruise ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Another Awesome Carnival Cruise by Redsox1212

My wife and I are in are early 40's. This was our 7th carnival cruise. We have been on RCL, ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Vision of the Seas, Western Caribbean Spring Break by kaeburns

Spring break for the kids (14 and 11) happened to be the same time as a lot of colleges. We had ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity; Never Again by Stuartfl

From the moment we boarded we knew there would be trouble, spring breakers running around ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Awesome Time and Fantastic Ship and Crew! by ajamayzer

Not sure how anyone would have anything negative to say about the ship and crew. They were ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great When Things Go Well; Terrible Management When They Don't by rjeffb

We stayed in the lowest-price cabin on board, and that was over $20,000 with airfare. This ... continue

SeaDream II 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Great Daddy and Daughter Trip! by larryfromtexas

My 14 year old daughter and I went on a cruise without my spouse (who was with her 90 year old ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Water; Caribbean Sea! by Great Lakes

Like the size of ship, not so gigantic. Cabin was fine wth veranda, prompt attention by steward ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Some Good and Some Not So Good by jd66

We just returned from a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise in an out of Houston. We have previously ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Not Customer Friendly by jpbalser

We are grandparents who took four teenagers on a special trip. Though there were pluses and ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
4 Kids and Two Parents perspective for Family Cruise over Spring Break by twovacation

We sailed March 14-19, 2015 out of Port Everglades. Our kids are DD7, DS13, DS15, DS18 so I will ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A Gem of a Cruise - March 9 to March 18, 2015 by Bluesky Seeker

The cruise was fantastic! The staff on the Gem was the best - always friendly and helpful, the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not as good as I remembered by Linzd123

I travelled solo on this ship and forgot how strange the layout was and how busy it is. With ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75