Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37908 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Caribbean Getaway by Brody66

This was our third cruise. First time on Caribbean Princess. This was suppose to be an Eastern ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Experiencing Divina Withdrawls!!!! by Jbreez

Let me start by saying that I am the person who reads everyone's reviews religiously before my ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, some minor issues by fionnavanderpump

I was recently on the Navigator for a 7 day cruise with several family members. It was my first ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Rerouted by Hurricane Gonzalo but still wonderful by Marknga

We just got back from our first cruise celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary on the beautiful ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina a Winner by menahelet

I just returned from a 7 night Caribbean cruise on the MSC Divina. The ship is stunning. It's ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not Royal Caribbean by tannette

Been on at least ten cruises all on Royal Caribbean. Norwegian was the Worst cruise I have ever ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Expected a bit more by ElenaMogil

We have been cruising for 6 days at Vision of Sea. This was a wonderful cruise and a beautiful ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
English solo cruiser trying RCI for the first time by GaryT-UK

About me - I'm 43, travelling on my own. This was my 11th cruise, but my first with Royal ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor out of San Juan by gpower15

Overall we had a great time. The embarkation process itself once inside the building was great. ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A cruise not up to RCI standards by padrek

This cruise for 5 days was to Key West and Grand Cayman, and was not up to the usual (low they ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
A fun ship worthy of cabin makeovers.... by missamarsh

Embarkation and disembarkation were reasonably quick and smooth.

Ship décor was ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Quiet cruise (too quiet) by kittenmom

After cruising well over 200 nights with RCI, I feel that I can judge with experience the pros ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Swarovski Crystals Dazzle You & Fantastic Entertainment by Die4Godiva

MSC Divina is a beautiful ship and is probably one of the cleanest you will have ever sailed on. ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Fall Cruise! by F18Pilot

Transportation. We drove to Galveston from Corpus Christi and usually drive up very early the ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
My 5 Night Cruise on the Carnival Paradise October 13, 2014 by travelady65

I sailed the Carnival Paradise on October 13, 2014 for the five night sailing to Cozemuel, and ... continue

Carnival Paradise 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrific Ship - food not so much by tigerdi

It was our first cruise with MSC. My sister, her friend and I traveled to Miami for birthday ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oasis Vs. Allure: No Contest by Mediaplacement1

Last year, we took the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and fell in love with it. The food, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Liberty Eastern....10/11-18 oops no we are going Western! by Hogladyrider

This was a cruise full of “firsts” for us!

Our first time on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Five days of fun and relaxing by breezenc

I am a veteran cruiser, but took a first time cruiser on this cruise. Both of us enjoyed our ... continue

Carnival Victory 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Making the best of a changed itinerary by Dipsylee

We booked this cruise because of the ports, San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk. However, due to ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Best Cruise and Ship EVER by mlink87

So my friends and I just came back from one of the best vacations I've ever had in my life. This ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on a wonderful ship! by sherrifc1

This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean. My husband and I traveled with Norwegian ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Some Good, Some Bad by cruisingsusiegirl

The service staff is very well trained, helpful and pleasant. The food is good and everything is ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise on the Vision of the Seas by OU8MINE

PreDeparture: We (2 adults - no kids) flew into FLL the night before the cruise and stayed at ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hurricane Gonzalo by sr42454

We are regular Cruisers with Carnival (Gold Level) and Love it ! We booked this Cruise with ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 4.0 out of 5+