Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37869 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Had A Great Week by ckone

We sailed MSC Divina from Miami. We booked before doing any research here based on the price. ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breezing Through the Southern Caribbean by CapnJackVA

• Background information

My wife and I booked an 8-day cruise to the Southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Cruise by joeleneharris

My husband and I went on this cruise that was scheduled to go to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Route by roque

We like to travel intensively been busy all the time and having different activities; we love ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best cruise we have ever been on. by dlabbis3

This has to be the best cruise my husband and I have ever been on. The staff was wonderful, the ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze vs Allure by Bitburner

Rooms: We picked the least expensive room on both Allure and Breeze.

• Allure was ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by robertwstr@yahoo.com

My fiancé and I were on the trip that went to Mexico that was not allowed to dock because ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship; Room Review (must read before booking) by roblang3

It was a great experience! Awesome New Ship! Service was fantastic! We had so much fun and we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Dream by vickymenne@yahoo.com

Our cruise was excellent - could not have asked for more!! This was our 13th cruise, but first ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic New Cabins by Soonermark

We cruised out of Galveston last week and had an incredible time. We drove down and visited ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A Wonderful Time! by SisterSueTN

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the Carnival Valor. I was a little nervous at first, ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our Family Vacation on Disney Fantasy by rival88

I just returned home from my one week cruise on the majestic Disney Fantasy, along with my ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Liberty Nightmare by wackydon

We went on the Liberty to celebrate our 30th anniversary with another couple. Weunderstood about ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First Cruise Experience! by ccubed14

This was my first cruise ever and I was very apprehensive and worried that I might get bored or ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Cruise by Badbird

We sailed on Freedom of the Seas and just returned. The sea was calm and beautiful, easy on/off ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vacation is always awesome but Breeze was worst cruise yet. by tntheresa45

I'll keep my review short.

This ship has NO organization at all. They did not put bands ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
One First Time Cruiser, One Last Time Cruiser by greenmind0428

Being vegetarians who are not really into beaches or dancing, and kind of stuck up hipsters, my ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Rude Cruise by czq49

This is the 4th time my husband and I have sailed on the Explorer, and its the first time I can ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A great getaway, but not the Royal Treatment we've been used to. by Bcamp2706

This was our 14th cruise, 6th on Royal Caribbean, and our 2nd cruise on Vision of the Seas. Our ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointed in Ship and Princess Cay excursion in Day 1 almost ruined by Mrssims68

We have, 4 adults, have traveled together for over 40 years. We were disappointed in our balcony ... continue

Grand Princess 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Just what we needed. by CruiseWizz

This was our third voyage on Caribbean Princess which was built in 2004. She is showing signs of ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Horrible Food, No Entertainment, Smoky Casino by veliyan

This trip was our first one and we really had hopes that we'd get into cruising. We even got the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Somewhat Disappointing by Jackwolf

My wife and I booked a Haven owners suite which was very nice. The food in the Haven restaurant ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Divina by bobz1951

Hi! This is about my 15th cruise and third this year (first on MSC). The Divina as everyone has ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Norwegian Cruise out of Houston by texasjlh

My wife and I just returned from the first Norwegian cruise out of Houston. It was a 7 night R/T ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 4.0 out of 5+