Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35783 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Coming to enjoy Free Style Cruising by Hunt1530

We took an eastern Caribbean Cruise using the Norwegian Sun cruising out of and returning to ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean by kzblond

All in all it was a great cruise......beautiful ship....wonderful cabin stewards...great ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME SHIP TIME ON THE BRILLIANCE by 2catfamily

We decided to do a cruise on March 20th that was only for four days. My husband and myself with ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Glad we experienced the Royal for ourselves by pcsunlover

My husband and I were on the Royal Princess the week of March 30, 2014. This was our 7th cruise ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 29 - April 5 Best vacation of my life. by danrinke

My wife and I are in our early 30's. She is a school teacher and can only vacation one week ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not enough common areas. by eddylu

First of all, excuse my English, I'm not American.

The ship is beautiful and huge, but ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise! March 16 - 23 by Sweetstuff01

We chose Royal Caribbean for our first cruise because I thought they had a great reputation. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas by psfrizz

We have been waiting to go on this ship after having to cancel once before. We live in Florida ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Bridgetown, Barbados to San Juan, PR by bobfromcanada

Silversea Cruise, Silver Cloud, Voyage 1405 – Feb 28, 2014 to Mar 10, 2014 Barbados to ... continue

Silver Cloud 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
We love cruising! by GrandmaRolls

Embarkation was fairly easy, as embarkation goes. We were told we couldn't get into our cabin ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by mickiemac

We flew in the day of the cruise and arrived in FLL at 10:45. No issue getting a cab and to the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5+ out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship, nobody is perfect by coloradocruisers101

First review I have written, but felt I needed to defend the Royal Princess. I have read and ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wish I could complain...but by MrChocoholic

After being on Victory's sister ship, Destiny, I knew what to expect. Carnival's style isn't ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a really nice time and glad we went... by Procook7

Here's my overall review/opinion from the cruise...and I nervous before the cruise because ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
i wish I were back on Freedom! by magoogles

This was only my second cruise, the first one was Disney Dream so that's my only comparison. My ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Six Days Before The Mast by ttisdale

Twenty-four strangers sailed out of Sint Maarten on 23 March 2014. Six days later, 24 friends ... continue

Sagitta 03/14 5+ out of 5+
THE MOST AMAZING CRUISE by caribbeancruising5

This cruise was amazing. It was the first cruise of the 5 of us being together and we have ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun times by supersnookers

Let me start by saying we had a very good time and would definitely sail on the Royal Princess ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Happy ??? by tornado1

Just returned from two weeks East & West Caribbean cruise on the Dream. This was our 2nd ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+