Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37344 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great time for the whole family! by 71Bruin

We took our two daughters and future son-in-law on a delayed graduation celebration cruise (they ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as Nice as Carnival Magic by meiselt01

This was our 4th Carnival cruise. We have also sailed on the Disney Magic(5), Carnival Magic(7), ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Ship by Michigander1959

Experiencing the Allure of the Seas was incredible. The service personnel was top notch. The ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A pleasant vacation by jessieboothe

My partner and I were very pleased with this cruise, but the month of August is quite bad if you ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
No complaints by Theregoesdavis

Just off the August 16th sailing. Balcony room 8124. As stated earlier the Jewel will go into ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time Carnival Cruiser by rfrancess

My family and I have cruised several lines prior to our latest southern Caribbean cruise on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Homerp

This was our 7th cruise, usually went 5 days out of Jacksonville, but decided to upgrade to ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise - LOVED THE BREEZE! by michelle028

Just got back from the Breeze yesterday. Did an 8 day cruise going to St. Maarten, St. Kitts, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by jodi1823

We just got back from a 1 week cruise with the Norwegian Getaway, WOW what an amazing ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Bag by pammypoo

Carnival tries to please all of the people all of the time, with surprisingly great success. ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Big Ship... Didn't feel like Cruising. by kjclark1

I would like to start with stating my wife and I are in our 30's and have been on five cruises, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
2.0 Upgrades make all the difference by Serggo6

Having sailed this boat in October of 2013 before dry dock, this is a totally different ship. ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise, but not our last!! by zzzzwhat

Just disembarked from the Carnival Triumph 4 day cruise from Galveston, to Cozumel, and ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad....but not again! by sandegor

First off, my family won this cruise through an online travel planning site so we didn't have to ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great except for food by umuva

We are veteran cruisers: elite Princess, 3 star HAL +.

Arrived through the tunnel at the ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great for the price by royal1364

This was my first cruise, so i cant compare to any other. I am writing soley on my experience on ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Fast Trip to the South by cruisetoheaven

I will never do a southern carribbean cruise again unless we start farther south. Going from ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not recommended.. by carousel sandy

This was my 16th cruise - the rest were on Carnival, Royal Carribean, Celebrity and Norwegian. ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not on this ship again by Girlfriend26

There are better cruise ships out there than this one. Choose differently.Had a loud and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Navigator a disappointment by birthdaygirl

Over the past 30 years, we've taken about 15 cruises, mostly on Royal Caribbean. However, we ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Yacht Club vs. NCL Haven by mistertoaster

Introduction:  We just got back from a cruise on the Divina. We booked the Yacht Club YC2 ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 Not Rated
Very relaxing, good ship but could use some improvement in the food. by seagoers

We have cruised many times(over 30) and this one was great except for the food. Getting on and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved the Carnival Sunshine! by caribegirl61

I have sailed on a lot of Carnival ships and am a platinum member of the "VIFP" club on ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Legendary Cruise Experience by FLCruiser9316

My wife and I had a great time cruising on the Legend on August 10-17th with my in-laws and kids ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We liked it! by IT_mom

The food in the restaurant was very good and the wait staff (after our first night) were ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+