Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 36967 Ship Name Date Member Rating
AWESOME CRUISE!!!! by Lovetocruise2112

Me, my wife and son just returned from an awesome cruise, the NCL Getaway. Just a little ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Paradise by ejmmc17

Overall this is fairly fun, short, and relatively cruise option. Nothing about the ship blew you ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st cruise experience by Dthall06

My first cruise experience was not necessarily a bad one, but I can think of several ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fair by TinaR0226

This was my 12th Carnival cruise. We started this cruise with high expectations. However, I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome Getaway! by carlosandterrie

Background information:  My wife and I love to cruise as a means to celebrate our couple's ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Pleasureable Trip by CTMCM

Our first cruise on the Carnival Breeze but our fourth cruise overall. We had cruised on the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing, but still okay by SamWiseinKY

This is the 4th RCI cruise for me. The personnel are still tip-top, and the Sea Blaster (Sting ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great family vacation by billys mom

We were a group of 10 people traveling on the Carnival Sunshine. 1 Suite, 1 balcony, 1 inside ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival cruise Ecstasy Cozumel & Key West July 2014 by craigsl2

Cozumel was a huge disappointment. Lots of free time here, but little to do. Unless you book a ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
GETAWAY - GOT AWAY - WILL STAY AWAY by MarkM2628

We just returned from a family vacation to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed ourselves despite a few things by JenRobBowlin

This was my second and his first cruise. The ship was large and clean. The staff were very ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Jewel of the Seas - Forget the Naysayers! by dennismc

Embarkation was super-fast (less than 15 minutes).

For a ten year old ship, I thought ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall the cruise was just okay by SJK120

My husband and I just got back from our third cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze and overall the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for! by kateyrose14

Just got back from sailing the Splendor. I had 9 people with me ranging ages from mid 40's to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Devil is in the Details by orenda

This isn't our first NCL cruise nor is it our first cruise. Overall, great ship to cruise upon ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall pleasant cruise by pincak

Thoroughly enjoyed our balcony with room service breakfast and afternoon glass of wine. Weather ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the same as last time by kkbay

This was our fifth Princess cruise, and the second time on the Caribbean Princess. It is not the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spur of the Moment Cruise = Great Vacation by ss78219

First of all, we have not cruised in about seven years, and this ended up being a spur of the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again on this ship! by Pollyanna flower

Ship is old pool area very small for amount of people on board

One full day w/out use of ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 Not Rated
Define Mediocre ---- Explorer of the Seas by Smaltz1

This review is not intended to imply that the Explorer of the Seas is a bad ship, it is in ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Sure What Everybody's Problem Is. We Had a Blast by lexbuergers

The week before we took our cruise on the Carnival Elation, we made the mistake of reading the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Talk about unhealthy! by bischo4

I always start with the positives:

Alchemy bar and staff were great and created lots of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
If you speak spanish and enjoy salsa, you'll love the Carnival Breeze! by KruzinKim

Beautiful ship, wonderful crew, pretty darn good food.

The ports in the southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dated decor, but a great time. by MikeMSD

Just got back from a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Elation down to Cozumel and Progresso. I ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+