Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41878 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New Years Cruise by Avid_explorer

Having sailed on Celebrity's larger ships we were a little apprehensive about trying one of the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Magical Disappearing Act by Gatorj

Carnival Magic 3-22-15 Sailing Review

This was our 15th cruise overall, and 3rd on ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/15 2.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Getaway by nuzzi34

My fiance and I planned a last minute trip as we had both grown tired of the cold weather in ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/15 5.0 out of 5+
Quantum of the Seas Review: The Good and the Bad by saqjmc

We were really excited before taking the new Quantum of the Seas cruise. A couple of weeks ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 04/15 4.0 out of 5+
Valor Repositioning Cruise by ashleycrew

This was out 22nd cruise and out 8th with Carnival. San Juan is a great place to cruise out out ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/15 4.0 out of 5+
Very Good Cruise, But... by RsMommy

This was our second cruise, first time with Norwegian.

All in all, we had a great time. ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 04/15 4.0 out of 5+
Waaaaay Better Than Expected by Traveler4k

So it was a family cruise and me and my brother wanted single cabins, this is where the EPIC got ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise but won't be the last! by wkuheather02

My husband and I took a cruise on the Jewel for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was our ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed the Norwegian Sun by cattjt

Enjoyed our cruise on the Sun. Embarkation was very smooth. Ship appeared to be in fine overall ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Disney wins our hearts again by cigarboo

This was our 7th Disney cruise and we had planned it to be our last for awhile since my boys are ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Eurodam a Dream Vacation by epackard

This was our first Holland America cruise and I am never going to go on another cruise line ... continue

Eurodam 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Repositioning on the Liberty by Onceuponatime

A little background: DH and I are both 26. This was our 11th cruise, our 8th on Carnival. We ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Grandeur 10 Day Western Caribbean by hafnerandson

Just disembarked from the Granduer this AM. This is the oldest and smallest ship in the RCCL ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great stops but not great cruise by mangipac

This was our second cruise on RC, the first one being out of Venice to Greek islands which was ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Freedom of the Seas - Eastern by Aunt Sue

This is our second cruise on the Freedom – we love it. We are Emerald status and went with ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
X marks the spot by chaps612

This was our first cruise with Celebrity and only second overall as we sailed with NCL in 2007. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Just Misses by leisure cruzer

The NCL Jewel just misses on its Western Caribbean itinerary. The "Freestyle" program fits well ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Vacation is what you make out of it by Tundra29

Independence of the Seas, great in so many ways and not so great in others but with this size of ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
2nd cruise with Carnival: NOT impressed anymore! by lalataffy

Ports of Call: Grand Turk, La Romana (DR), Curacao and Aruba

This is our second cruise ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointing Experience, please read before booking by ncsucruizer

I rarely write reviews but felt the need to after our recent cruise. This was my 9th cruise and ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Unhappy cruiser by rdontaky

We were debating between the Sun and the Epic - the price was a little more for the Sun but it ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
So much potential but not what we hoped for. by E.Cooper

My husband and I very recently got off of the Carnival Sunshine after 8 nights with our 3 kids. ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL keeps lowering standards by pop216

NCL has really gone down. Ship needs overhaul, food in buffet was really not good. How could you ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Nightmare on the Water! by NewDawn72

Our cruise began under Murphy's Law. We left Miami at 4 p.m. and returned to Miami by 8 p.m. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
Welcome to Texas, Freedom! by cruisecwtx

As the Freedom was new to Texas, I couldn't wait to sail on her. Having just sailed for the 6th ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/15 4.0 out of 5+