Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35811 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Getaway - A bucket list cruise for everyone by southerncruiser934

We just returned yesterday from THE MOST FABULOUS cruise ever! We are frequent cruisers ( 4 or 5 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Family Vacation on the Carnival Breeze!! by EasyBreezy83

During this cruise I was travelling with my husband, and our 10 year old son. This was my second ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Famliy Cruise Vacation For 6 by Macy127

I'm a huge review and research reader when it comes to booking my next vacation and therefore ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break 2014 Carnival Glory by mneely72

Just got home from a 7 day cruise on The Carnival Glory. This ship may have been updated in 2012 ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship by CruisingAF

We have just returned from a 7 night Caribbean Cruise on the new Getaway. This was the first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lacked WOW factor but willing to try RC again for 6th cruise by dsjross

This was our 5th cruise with RC and we are Crown and Anchor Members. We were booked in a Junior ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
FIRST CRUISE ON THE PEARL/NCL by mscloset

Just back from our cruise and really loved it. We felt like we were away for three weeks instead ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Royal Experience on Royal Princess by cruiselover101101

Royal Princess gave me, a royal experience!

We got to the terminal ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing getaway on the Getaway! by willow_sm

Just returned from an incredible week on the Getaway which, despite being brand new, runs like a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5+ out of 5+
The hits, the misses and a few tips. :) by mld685

San Juan, St. Thomas, St Maarten  Aqua Class cabin 1576 and 1574  Ages range from mid ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice ship with some drawbacks by Vinnyjake

On a RC cruise I rented a junior suite for my wife and me and a balcony stateroom for two of my ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal v. Carnival - our take on it by skipper711

First off, this may be long and extensive, but you can skip around to the parts that interest ... continue

Independence of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Connie was great by HI75msp

Went on this cruise to celebrate our 34 Wedding anniversary.

1) we stayed at Ft ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Go with another line by NellieX

I won't go into a detailed explanation of why this cruise kind of sucked. I was a first-time ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing cruise by chester19

So glad we chose Celebrity and the Constellation. Beautiful ship, amazing cleanliness, which I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved the Epic by kwaag

Best ship yet for us (4th cruise). Highlights:

1) Top-notch shows. Circ de Solei rivaled ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 Not Rated
Carnival - I would not recommend by tdspaulding

I will preface this by saying we have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises prior to this Carnival ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess Cruise…. A Royal Treat ! by Mom33

We cruised the week of March 30- April 6 to celebrate our anniversary and to experience the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by Prada81

Let me start by saying, I don't typically write reviews, but I felt a sense of responsibility to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Royal C...not for me!!!! by danal72

Sailed last week with Royal Caribbean for the first time. After 3 cruises with Carnival, I ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Grand Getaway for the Money by steelergirlinfl

Another couple joined my SO and I on this elongated weekend getaway from Tampa, FL. Living in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by kenandsu@aol.com

My wife and I have cruised on the Caribbean Princess 4 times and yes it is showing some ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue