Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37809 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Divina by bobz1951

Hi! This is about my 15th cruise and third this year (first on MSC). The Divina as everyone has ... continue

First Norwegian Cruise out of Houston by texasjlh

My wife and I just returned from the first Norwegian cruise out of Houston. It was a 7 night R/T ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun on the Freedom by lei_s

Just returned from a great week on the Carnival Freedom. This was our 2nd cruise with Carnival ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by wayburcm

My family cruised on the NCL Breakaway last October so we were very familiar with the layout of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Enjoyable Cruise; Thanks NCL by TX Sailor 47

NCL really tries hard to see that everyone has a great cruise experience! They have once again ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Back From Paradise by dm1234

Just returned from our cruise on the valor. Had a wonderful cruise. Food on board the ship was ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Mum and her 2 sons get away. by tigercat

Embarkation was not as great as it could have been. We were in a suite, I needed wheelchair ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Freedom by Agocruisin

Pre cruise: we flew in the day before and spent the day/night at the W Fort Lauderdale. Loved ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
First RCI Cruise by beerman2

Although a few bumps in the road both my doing it turned out to be a GREAT cruise.

Pre- ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but not Great Cruise by jdk944

Embarkation and Disembarkation were EXCELLENT!! We found the terminal staff, overall, to be ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Divina Yacht Club; Terrific Ship, Terrific Buy by Travel Writer

Divina Yacht Club -- terrific buy, terrific trip

Let me start by explaining what the ... continue

Anniversary Cruise by HannaBelle

My husband and I sailed on NOS in October 2014 to celebrate our 22nd anniversary. We are in our ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised! by thricisak

I booked this cruise just 3 weeks prior to the sail date for a ridiculously low price. I did ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Choose a different cruise line. by Katkabob@aol.com

After a recent NCL cruise on the new Getaway, I can only advise the public that the ship itself ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Yet Another Great Experience on RCCL's Allure of the Seas by Jetsman1

Well, what can I say I have not said before? The cruise was amazing (as usual) and our family ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Honeymoon Cruise! by MFD14

We just got back from an amazing 7 day Caribbean honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Conquest! The ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 5+ out of 5+
This cruise changed my mind about Carnival - it was great!!! by BITCruisers

We've traveled on Carnival once before (4 Night on Carnival Sensation) and were left a bit cold ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time On The Sunshine by thefirekiller

October 4th, First Day Onboard.

We arrived at the cruise terminal for the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 Not Rated
MSC Divina - Beautifull ship - had a great time! by miamigoland

My husband (62) and I (58) just returned from a seven day cruise on the MSC Divina. We are ... continue

Good Not Great by HoosierCruiseFamily

Ninth cruise. Previously sailed Disney, Princess, Holland, Carnival, Celebrity. This was first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful 50th wedding anniversary by earlytwirly

My husband David and I took this cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. We had been ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Saling on Sunshine! by mommiemudd

Carnival Sunshine Oct 4-12  Southern Caribbean: Aruba, Curacao and Grand ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing for 13 of 15 in our party. by mavrington

Good for: old, crabby English codgers who despise a good time.

Bad for: everyone ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful New Ship! by ilyc

The ship is incredible with a few little issues:

1- The seats in the Getaway Theater are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Victory Review - 10/4-9 Eastern Caribbean by petesfamily

This was our first sailing on Carnival. We have sailed twice on Celebrity twice before. We never ... continue

Carnival Victory 10/14 5.0 out of 5+