Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 38789 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruisin' to the ABC islands by jeaniebeanie45

The ship itself was great. Very easy to find your way around. All the staff was fantastic. The ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Smooth Sailing! by san diego spartan

Just off a wonderful cruise on the Constellation. Great time, great ship. Were there some things ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Jolly Pre-Christmas Cruise! by skykingNC

FOOD Don't be scared by all the negative comments on here about the food and service. Our ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
The ship was below expectations. by mcopper

Just go off the ship a few hours ago.

Cons: Food and service in main dining rooms has ... continue

Caribbean Princess 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Smooth Sailing by iltutcruiser

We arrived at the Hyatt Place in New Orleans the day before our cruise, the hotel is quite ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise for newly retired baby boomers by marilynsa

Husband and I had never been on a caribbean cruise and we decided that, with the low cabin ... continue

Westerdam 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Go. Enjoy. But don't expect HAL of the past. by mghurle

I was accompanied by 2 friends, one of which had never sailed before, and the other on their ... continue

Westerdam 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Problems covered up by chuck1955

This cruise was doomed from the start. We were initially supposed to go to San Juan, St. Kitts ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, Ugly Ship by palan

Our cruise to the Western Caribbean was great; the ships crew friendly and plentiful; the $35 ... continue

Carnival Splendor 12/14 Not Rated
Another Nice Cruise on Emerald Princess; Dec 7th to 14th by Thombtc

This was the second time we've been on the Emerald. We were on it during its second year in the ... continue

Emerald Princess 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed Emotions by superdee

This was my first time and probably last time sailing on Celebrity. I was pretty amped up from ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good Cruise by nanlee6

Just returned from a 7 night cruise on the NCL Dawn. We sailed out of New Orleans and the ports ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Hard to believe that the HAL president rode this cruise and was happy by baruchgershom

The Nieu Amsterdam's December 4, 2014 cruise to the Eastern Caribbean hosted HAL's top-selling ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise on Norwegian Jewel by divezonescuba

Recently my husband and I sailed on the Norwegian Jewel out of the bayport terminal in Houston ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Worst Cruise Ever! by alevene

I would avoid this ship? Why? A dirty cabin, a disinterested hotel staff, one of whom came to ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Broken Ship, FOS by toontoy

Freedom of the Seas

We were on the Dec 7th Western Cruise aboard Freedom. We found out ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise; From Veterans of 80 Cruises by mcutro

We are Diamond Plus members. We knew this was a new ship so we kept it in perspective.  ... continue

Quantum of the Seas 12/14 Not Rated
The Sun shines despite her dull apearance by nordicgoddess

I traveled with my husband and two children ages 23 and 17. This was our 6th NCL Cruise. We've ... continue

Norwegian Sun 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise for young and active people by machinist58

Overall, it was an excellent cruise. Getting to the ship is confusing if you drive to port, pay ... continue

Carnival Glory 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Liberty of the Seas is still a very nice ship. by TootsieBell

The cruise was very nice. Still not enough to do on sea days unless you go to the pool or ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Southern Caribbean Honeymoon Cruise on the Sunshine!! by Lil_One

My husband and I sailed the Southern Caribbean route on this ship in early December. We had a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic by juliebandsteveb

We just got off a 7 day cruise out of Miami on the NCL Epic. The stops were Jamaica, Grand ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Extremely accomodating staff by bergie101

This was my first extended cruise and after selecting Carnival I learned it was a big party ... continue

Carnival Conquest 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderfull Cruise, Wonderfull Service, and an Overall fantastic time ! by shia

I have got to say, I have been on 53 cruises. I have to also say, I was sorry to leave the ship. ... continue

MSC Divina 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Vacation on the Sun by Cruisenmike711

We have just returned from a fabulous cruise on the Norwegian Sun (departure December 7th, ... continue

Norwegian Sun 12/14 5+ out of 5+