Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37538 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Had an awesome time by jeepchick40

We got to the Tampa port area around 11:00. It took a few minutes to find ... continue

Carnival Paradise 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Most Enjoyable since Alaska! by FLH4TRVL

This was my first cruise with MSC and it was amazing! Though it cannot top my Alaskan Cruise in ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience by katchaz

Well getting on the ship was terrible, took a long time in the hot lines. Then getting food at ... continue

Carnival Victory 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Overall Awesome Cruise! by pick15

This was our second cruise and first with Royal. We previously cruised a Western Caribbean ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best cruise director EVER!! by Melanizzy6

I have been sailing on the carnival for several years now. I have also sale that all of the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, amazing service, exceptional value by RussianSwinga

I just got back from 7 days on the MSC Divina – East Caribbean. I’m a seasoned ... continue

Beautiful scenery by Knotty boy

I've been on the pride three times.. the water view and scenery was always amazing .. the 1st ... continue

Carnival Pride 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship by RemiFaso

This cruise was the second cruise we've ever taken and we chose this particular cruise because ... continue

LOVED IT by jalapeno32

first review, so here goes:  the ship is great. I used to work as a musician on cruises ... continue

Jewel of the Seas - Worst Cruise Ever (Southern Caribbean) by gclarke6

Well let me start off by saying I should have known this was going to be a bad cruise when we ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for by dpadgett59

We were on the Paradise for a wedding that took place prior to sailing, we arrived at 9:30 AM ... continue

Carnival Paradise 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Our great Getaway 9-6-14 to 9-13-14 by llist

Prior to our trip I scoured this site soaking up all the information I could. I’ve never ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good vacation by McGigi

I wasn't crazy about the ship. I didn't care for the pools - kind of tiny and only 2.

I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Well Done by howardjay

Just returned from this Carnival cruise. We hadn't cruised Carnival in seven or eight years. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Super Amazing Vacation by Jalatti

Ok so this was my first cruise ever but it truly was amazing. Embarkation took about 30 minutes ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful time! Beautiful ship! by jolaine

We just returned home from our cruise and I couldn't wait to post. This was our 6th cruise and ... continue

Allure of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Recommended for the price. Slightly cramped, but loads of closet space by steveky

We took the "7 Day Exotic Southern Caribbean" Cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico visiting 5 ... continue

Carnival Valor 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed!!! by Peggi1949

I feel we are seasoned cruiser. I have been on several different cruise lines. I was wanting to ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 Not Rated
Great Cruise! by Orlandocruisers

Stayed at Radisson at the Port pre cruise and parked at hotel. We met some great people at the ... continue

Carnival Liberty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Lost My Business by arcelton

I have enjoyed 5 week-long cruises with Carnival over the past few years and always had a great ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine needs help by Melissa1375

We were a family of 4 that traveled on the sunshine I will start out with the good things ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Just off the Getaway and can't wait to go back! by Englk003

My DH and I are frequent cruisers, cruising between 2-3 times a year. While we have cruised on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5+ out of 5+
You get what you pay for. by canuckistan

Great deal for a balcony, so I jumped at it. Miami is a good port to start from since its easy ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Dual 50th Birthday Cruise With Our Family by Poopdeck90210

We were traveling with eight people in our group to celebrate my wife and I both turning 50 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Adios Carnival by kenhen

I had a horrible experience dealing with Carnival just prior to going on this cruise. Since it ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 3.0 out of 5+