Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37014 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Vacation by TeddyBear66

My husband and I decided to take our first cruise July 13, 2014 on the Magic. I researched as ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
7 Days on Freedom of the Seas - Fantastic Ship, Cruise by CalifGirl67

We flew into Orlando and stayed the night for our 19th Anniv then on day of Embarkation we took ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time on the Glory!!! by Beachloverdeb

We are a family of 4(kids are 13 & 11) from NC. First I will say that Carnival charges $16 ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Like a dream by afzeluches123

We were on the cruise that left Port Everglades on the 5th of July. I won't report of the cruise ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best cruise you can go on by ngird27

Personally I have been on the valor 2x and am returning for my third in Aug 17 2014. I think the ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Great Potential by Avelinnne

DH and drove from Phoenix,AZ (22hrs) and got outside of Galveston at 3AM Sat/Sun exhausted for ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sales pressure overwhelming and staff not happy to be there by Urememberd

This trip was my 2nd cruise with Carnival, the first was Ecstasy in January 2005. My daughters ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by b_cruise

We sailed July 13 for 8 days with the ports of call Aruba, DR, Curaçao, Grand Turk. There ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review by 1st time cruiser with 3 yo by fuzzbucket

*disclaimer *

This was my 1st ever cruise and it was a last minute decision, booked 4 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by jmcohen

Just got back from a week on the Freedom of the Seas and had a wonderful time. We have sailed ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not so great first cruise by Jones1961

This was my wife's and my first time to cruise. We had heard about all the fabulous food on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by jillhadler

We sailed on July 6, 2014 on the Carnival, Conquest. Debarkation was smooth and very quick. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I loved the ship..... by Scottusc

After reading the reviews online, obviously I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad we didn't ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the trip we expected by Frost65

Our cruise started off rough. We had flight delays and ended up missing the first 3 sea days and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Seriously disappointed by Patrick48

Having sailed multiple times in the past, I tend to use our Princess cruises as the gold ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not all I had hoped for..... by caarina

This was my first cruise in almost 30 years and things have definitely changed. Freedom of the ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enough to make me go back to Carnival by Evad714

Sailed Eastern Caribbean On 07/13/2014  Balcony Room on Starboard Side

If the ship ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever; loved it by Jlucas8363

This was our first cruise ever. Loved almost everything, Way to much Latin music needs to be ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Best vacation EVER! by DonOz

My wife and I sailed with the old Barefoot Windjammer in 2005 and were looking for a similar ... continue

Sagitta 07/14 5+ out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue