Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37358 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Ship, not your typical cruise experience! by MichaelofDelray

The Oasis is not your typical cruise, you might not feel fussed over like on other ships but omg ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A mixed bag, some good, some bad. by musicman0364

First the pros....

Nice ship with plenty of open spaces. Plenty of deck space to find a ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awful Cruise by compaq45

After been in more than 12 cruises, I have to admit, this one was the worse, and is not only one ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship.....Great time! by aus2014

We just returned from a 7 night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on the MSC Divina. I must say ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent value and everyone had a good time. by sobodad

This was the second time we've cruised on this ship. Last year we did the Eastern Caribbean. All ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
DREAMY END OF SUMMER FOR KIDS! by asamsal

Before I review the wonderful cruise on the Carnival dream, I want to be sure that our readers ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Delightfully Dull; Not Sure I'd Do This Ship Again. by CostaCruiser1

Just got off of the Aug 23 sailing of the Jewel of the Seas and as I write this, I'm at San Juan ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
I enjoyed it!! by Dalewood

This was my first cruise since the '70s, so I really did not know what to expect.

We ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved it! Best Vacation Ever! by mattienjack

Sitting here reading all the reviews, Not sure why people think it was so bad. This was our ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Carnival Cruisers by travelgalyyz

I had been hesitant to cruise in the past with Carnival BUT did understand that changes had been ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
WILL NEVER SAIL MSC AGAIN!!!! by dnk143

This cruise line is a joke, they definitely do not cater to Americans their priority is people ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cruise with granddaughter by lyndtv

I took a five night cruise with my 13 year old granddaughter. Husband was back at work and ... continue

8/23-8/28 sailing on Caribbean Princess by Hunter/Jumper girl

I am a 45 year-old female and have taken 9 cruises in all- not a newbie. Cruised on Celebrity, ... continue

Great cruise by collinH45

The Cruise was really nice. We had a very fun time. The ship had some of the features of Funship ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Could have been better... by Louisana

Plenty of food, but was just, "okay", nothing to rave about. Pool?? DISGUSTING!!! No bigger than ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by colliece

As we had never traveled with MSC prior to this trip we researched and scoured the internet ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good and bad by Okiemom14

Went on the Carnival Valor August 10th through the 17th. Embarkation was fine. Rooms were as ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival of errors! Lengthly review! by Anjjmum0294

We stayed the night before at the Quality inn Airport on S. Dale Mabry in Tampa. Very nice for ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great first Cruise for me and the family! by mugspaw

As a first time cruiser I did not know what to expect, but after our cruise on 8/16/14 we are ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Elation was a terrible disappointment by Amigirrrl

Have been on two cruises and the first was wonderful. This one on the Elation was terrible! The ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Freedom Of The Seas Extremely fun review from The Columbus crew by Thayana

August 17-24, 2014 - What great fun! And finally we got on a ship that was larger than 110,000 ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ready to travel with Disney again by FerrariS123

This was our first cruise, and we definitely liked being able to walk through a city-like ship, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review by jpark

Overall experience was better on this cruise. Though the lack of info when trying to in process ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome service, great ship!! Don't believe the bad reviews! by Wonderwoman1227

We flew in to Miami the day before our cruise. Stayed at the Comfort Suites North Airport. Very ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise by Drakemma

First cruise for our family with two daughters 7 &15  I was a little concerned prior to ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+