Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41645 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New Years Cruise by Avid_explorer

Having sailed on Celebrity's larger ships we were a little apprehensive about trying one of the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Just Off Freedom by LadiDicruiser

Well, this cruise was wonderful. Have sailed RCCL at least 10 times on various ships. Freedom ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 Not Rated
Disappointed!!! by Zuessam

Let me start by saying we are not picky and the type to gripe about little things. That being ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Good and Bad (Mostly Good) by shutterbug63

These are just my general impressions.

Embarkation was smooth. We arrived around 12:30 ... continue

Regal Princess 03/15 Not Rated
Best Staff Ever by JMR53

This was our 4th cruise and our 3rd on Norwegian. We took the train to New York and a cab to the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by M1cster

My wife and I went on our 9th cruise this March on the Getaway and couldn't wait to get away ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
WOW; very experienced cruiser says don't listen to negative reviews! by truetreasureusa

Background: 11 cruises on 6 different cruise lines. Cruising this time were wife and self, son ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Paid for 1st Class, Treated Like 3rd Class by rbolgrihn

We were suite guests. We were pleased with the size of the suite but we felt that the service ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 1.0 out of 5+
NCL OK, but Prefer Carnival by rosenc1c

We had a Family of 13 on the NCL Dawn for Spring Break (March 15, 2015). Our family has been on ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Jewel Cruise by iwanngonow

Had a GREAT cruise on the Jewel.We drove down the night before from Abilene Kansas and stayed at ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great for the Most Part by jneblett@gmail.com

Sailed 3/13 to Port Canaveral, Cocoa Cay, Nassau and Key West. Fourth cruise, first with RCCL, ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
RCCL vs. Carnival & 1st time RCCL cruiser by Shynook11

Having been on at least 9 cruises, 2 on Princess and 7 on Carnival, we opted to try out RCCL's ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Winter Escape by mofb2000

Pre-Cruise:

After a second cold winter in a row, we really enjoyed the hot weather on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
My Favorite Cruise to Date! by dclcruiser71

First let me say I had set my expectations rather low because I have only sailed on Holland ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas was awesome! by golfdroid1

Just returned from a week-long cruise on the Allure of the Seas....the ship and crew were ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Loved Every Minute! by eloc44

This was my fifth cruise, my husband's 4th and my 6 year old daughter's 2nd. We all agreed that ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Ain't No Sunshine When I Go by Old Gypsy

Eighth Carnival cruise and first on Sunshine. The ship looks to be in very good shape and crew ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
The Best Time I Have Ever Had in the Caribbean! by uccman46

This was the third cruise that I have taken with my wife, and the first one that was booked more ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Fabulous Time in the Southern Caribbean by Team Nuke

I've read many cruise reviews and am amazed at the things people will complain about, and wonder ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not as Bad as Some Reviews Suggest by Marsland

We have just returned from a fortnight on Azura. They have some service issues currently which ... continue

Azura 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise, Cruise Ship and Crew by ConnCruisers

This was our first time cruising on Celebrity but have over 20 cruises on Royal Caribbean so we ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Caribbean; Good and Bad by jsoenning

This cruise was my wife and my seventh Royal Caribbean cruise, and first since having children. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Boat; Watch Out for Port Adventures Tourist Traps by ertorres123

My family and I went on our first cruise on Disney Fantasy. We loved the boat, the experience, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Not Perfect, but a Nice Vacation by MrUnderhill

We are a family of 4, girls 8 & 17, sailing NCL for the first time. Previous cruise lines ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
An Honest and Fair Review of Oasis of the Seas; Had a Great Time! by lskoldsie

I am a single mom that traveled alone with my two children, ages 6 and 10. I am a unique ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+