Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37908 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Food just OK by cindylew27

I have sailed with Royal Caribbean twice in the past and both were good experiences. However the ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poker Tournament Cruise by Steve551

This was our 10th cruise with Carnival. My wife and I took this cruise because I’m a poker ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Fine Trip with Norwegian Cruise Line by Ismay1912

Having recently returned from the Eastern Caribbean aboard Norwegian Getaway, I can only say ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed feelings by foxyboy2

This was the second cruise for my wife and I on Norwegian. We first cruised Norwegian in Hawaii ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time on our first NCL cruise by vap1018

Firtst let me just tell you about our cruising past. We , me and my husband both in our early ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again by TotallyHonest142

First & definitely the last time with Carnival.

Having been on 6 previous cruises ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time on the Vision of the Seas by veep

We recently returned from our five day cruise to Key West and Grand Cayman, departing from Ft. ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
IT REALLY DOESN'T GET BETTER by Judge Fred

Just returned from a 7-dayer with the whole family. 3 married daughters, their husbands, one ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Watch Out For This Storm by Rushman58

Let me start this out by saying we've been on numerous Carnival vacations and this was most ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sunshine by Jakestur

We just got back from an 8 night cruise on the Carnival Sunshine. The entertainment staff was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Liberty Eastern -- er, Western -- Caribbean by Lovefuninthesun

This was our 9th Carnival cruise, 10th overall. We chose this cruise primarily for the dates ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Pearl Experience by kealamai

Being a first time cruiser, I researched online and asked many friends/family about their ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Valor, Oct 12, 2014 by Wat girl

Stayed at Courtyard Isla Verde the night before. Enjoyed breakfast on the patio on the beach. ... continue

Carnival Valor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sub par cruise by ctvoorhees

This was our second Carnival cruise with our first being on the Triumph. I paid for 8 people ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Really nice cruise but missing the Wow Factor by loveandcruises

This was my 30th cruise, and 7th on Celebrity. I was on the Summit in April, for the San Juan to ... continue

Celebrity Summit 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise, food and servers just okay. by musman

Royal Caribbean-Freedom of the Seas-Western Caribbean Cruise sailing from Port ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Good Time on the Dream1 by Petersonfcu

We were on the Dream for the big annual poker cruise. We like Carnival for the value – ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Vacation on the Pride by Gailerina

I live in Baltimore, so I have nothing to say on hotels. This is my 3rd time on the Pride and I ... continue

Carnival Pride 10/14 5+ out of 5+
The Good and the OK by pezbemine

PARKING/ARRIVAL: We used Park N Cruise www.parkcruise.com/ for parking. They were very ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mostly wonderful with a few bumps by LMM1801

The new Norwegian Getaway is a beautiful ship. The 3 story chandelier and lit up staircases are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Allure - an interesting journey - a bit overrated by avichep

We chose central park balcony as one of the people in our group potential gets sea sick. It was ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Time To Remember by JKSnyder1

RCL is our cruise line of choice. However, not ever sailing on any ship larger than Freedom or ... continue

Allure of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
I cruise for the excursions by sweepmama

I've been on 7 cruises, 6 of them with NCL. This was my first solo cruise. I was fortunate to be ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 Not Rated
First Time On Norwegian, Had a Great time! by justaladyintx

This was our 3rd cruise but first for Norwegian, Everything was great, we really did enjoy this ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was a Breeze by early_iron

Let me start by saying there has been a 5 year gap in since our last cruise and some things have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5+ out of 5+