Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 40117 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New Years Cruise by Avid_explorer

Having sailed on Celebrity's larger ships we were a little apprehensive about trying one of the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
I didnt belive past posts on poor food ...I was wrong,,,It was worse by 50cruiser

Ive been on 46 cruises ,, 3 on Costa... I read the reviews on Costa Luminosa before going but I ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to par for a Celebrity Ship by marcyterk

We were very surprised with our trip on Celebrity Summit. As a matter of fact, we had a trip in ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
A Jewel of the Seas by clarky213

Spent 7 nights doing a Southern Caribbean cruise visiting St Croix, St Martin, Martinique, ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
First time cuising by suttonoot

We left port on the 17th January and made our way to St Maarten 2 days at sea then onto St Kitts ... continue

Independence of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Very good expereince, almost great by mvhauctioneer

We're from the currently frozen tundra of Ohio, so us enjoying a Caribbean cruise really isn't ... continue

Independence of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointing! by txgrandma2

This was a family holiday trip. We has 3 cabins-one on deck 11 and 2 on 8 but at different ends ... continue

Regal Princess 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Good for kids/smokers by magnet1640

As a background, this is my ninth cruise overall, and my sixth with NCL.

First the good ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Time to retire this ship by Saki Momma

The itinerary for these 21 days was incredible. We did an 11 day Southern, stopping at 6 islands ... continue

Legend of the Seas 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Sunshine was much better than the reviews. by SBurke1353@aol.com

It was with mixed feelings that we embarked on the Sunshine. The reviews were so mixed I didn't ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
I want to go again by dswiss

This was our 36th cruise. Coming fresh off the Oasis, we set our expectations a bit low. Boy ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 5+ out of 5+
I would do it again by GNunn

Suffice it to say, I would travel this ship, this itinerary again. We flew in on Friday to FLL ... continue

Carnival Breeze 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Nickle and Dime, Smoke and Noise by colorguy

NCL doesn’t have a clue. At least 60%, perhaps 80%, of the passengers on this cruise were ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 01/15 2.0 out of 5+
Luminosa Review by Stormyeyes

I have been on several cruises on many other cruise lines so I thought I knew what to expect. ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Epic Adventure 2015 by dirtybird4048

Once on board and in our stateroom we found dirty glasses (lipstick) hair on the walls of the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Princess could do better by bellamed

I went on Royal princess with my boyfriend and we were a little bit disappointed. The ... continue

Royal Princess 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise to western Caribbean 1/11/15 Adventure by shab4444

Our most recent cruise was the Oasis about 1 1/2 year ago. We have to say we were a little ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Dreaming in a Cove Balcony by BigEasyCC

Loved our Cove Balcony #2252! Perfect spot for watching the waves and getting up 1 flight of ... continue

Carnival Dream 01/15 5+ out of 5+
A mixed bag by MalawiMike

We drove down to Florida from southern Ontario a week early to visit family and relax. We drove ... continue

Legend of the Seas 01/15 4.0 out of 5+
STALE, STAID, AND DULL January 17, 2015 by POTOMACRUISER

GOSH, THAT WAS ENNUI AT ITS BEST.

**** THE ONLY EXCEPTIONAL THING ON THIS CRUISE WAS ... continue

Vision of the Seas 01/15 3.0 out of 5+
Cuba by Ional

Sailed from Cienfuegos, 3 hours south of Havana, there is no such port of embarkation on the ... continue

Star Flyer 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Dissapointed, did not live up to expectations by Rhughes86

I have been on many cruises, cruise lines and left from many different ports. I'd have to say ... continue

Carnival Dream 01/15 Not Rated
Great Vacation by cga120

Overall we had a great vacation! We met Wee Jimmy the cruise director for the first time. He is ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise! by jordanaire

We sailed on the Carnival Freedom during the week of January 18th. This cruise was fantastic! We ... continue

Carnival Freedom 01/15 5+ out of 5+
Cruise better than the Ports of Call by don't-use-real-name

Sailed 1/11-18 MSY rt MSY

Flew down the day before stayed at airport hotel overnight - ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 01/15 4.0 out of 5+