Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37637 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing trip on the Carnival Magic! by smp0723

We traveled on the Carnival Magic to Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel in ... continue

Carnival Magic 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfectly Lavish -- Worth Every Penny by thecur

MSC cruises seem to get mixed reviews, but the Yacht Club experience is out of this world -- in ... continue

Woo-Hoo!! by kmanh2o

This was our 2nd cruise with Carnival, and our third overall. We chose this cruise due to the ... continue

Carnival Valor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing Cruise by silverspoons123

Lets start with the pros, the Captain was very friendly and entertaining. the ship is beautiful ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great ship but not perfect by AWENINAZ

This was my 6th NCL cruise (5th NCL ship). Other family had booked 7 weeks in advance with the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Most wonderful cruise by maganini

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the cruise and loved the Jewel. The ship is just ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Must not forget this by planternut

I was anxiously awaiting this cruise as I have never been on MSC before. The ship is beautiful ... continue

Great getaway which could have been better by Johnny2014

My wife and I went on NCL's Getaway this past week, it was our first vacation in 4 years so we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 Not Rated
MSC Divina raised the bar. by ssantucci

I have no idea how anyone could give the MSC Divina a poor review. We sailed out of Miami and ... continue

Beautiful Ship but Average Food! by ndcw10

Long time cruiser with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruises. Embarkation was a breeze ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
40th Anniversary Cruise by Cuban Cruisers

After reading many of the poor reviews before we cruised we were a bit nervous. We had ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 09/14 5+ out of 5+
A nice cruise except for the noise by cruisingsince94

We booked this cruise for a short getaway and we had not sailed on Vision before. As the date ... continue

Vision of the Seas 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina impressions from a cruise virgin by mountainpharm

For our 20th wedding anniversary we were given a 7-night cruise aboard the MSC Divina in ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
OH RCI - How the mighty have fallen. by Jimmy Gimbels

After great cruises on Celebrity and Princess. I decided to give RCI another chance. The dates, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dining luck was with us .. Chef's Table & Crab Shack by sudswi1

This was our 12th cruise. This trip was an opportunity for us to relax and get away from the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5+ out of 5+
The Good and the Bad and the Ugly by tartan3700

The Carribean Princess is the first of Princess 3000 passenger ships and its last major ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Experienced cruisers and we really relaxed and had a good time by JandTNYC

We are experienced cruisers and go to relax and unwind, Its easy to do and the ship is all ... continue

Carnival Glory 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst Customer Service by Baez8110

MSC Divina, Let me start by saying it is a beautiful ship! If this is your first time cruising ... continue

Amazing Ship! by Deasmumhan

First off... to the people who are writing reviews saying bad things about this ship or its ... continue

Worst cruise EVER!!! by cruzan312

Just got in from this cruise. It's a nice ship when it comes to decor but the layout is really ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise and we did love it by dbrohm

Hello,

As first time cruisers we do not have the experience of some others here, but we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great by CFD130

After a long summer with no time off I was looking for a quick vacation and Princess offered ... continue

Caribbean Princess 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Sell those Crystal Steps!!! by East coast drifter

Just disembarked from the MSC Divina 9/27/14, and must admit I was underwhelmed. I would ... continue

MSC Divina 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
If you dont like loud music dont sail by crisio2030

My wife and I just returned from our week on the Getaway. We were traveling with another couple ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good time but partying passengers need to learn some respect by chub007

First timers with Carnival and on the whole had a good experience.

Embarkation was very ... continue