Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37293 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not recommended.. by carousel sandy

This was my 16th cruise - the rest were on Carnival, Royal Carribean, Celebrity and Norwegian. ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not on this ship again by Girlfriend26

There are better cruise ships out there than this one. Choose differently.Had a loud and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Navigator a disappointment by birthdaygirl

Over the past 30 years, we've taken about 15 cruises, mostly on Royal Caribbean. However, we ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Yacht Club vs. NCL Haven by mistertoaster

Introduction:  We just got back from a cruise on the Divina. We booked the Yacht Club YC2 ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 Not Rated
Very relaxing, good ship but could use some improvement in the food. by seagoers

We have cruised many times(over 30) and this one was great except for the food. Getting on and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved the Carnival Sunshine! by caribegirl61

I have sailed on a lot of Carnival ships and am a platinum member of the "VIFP" club on ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Legendary Cruise Experience by FLCruiser9316

My wife and I had a great time cruising on the Legend on August 10-17th with my in-laws and kids ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We liked it! by IT_mom

The food in the restaurant was very good and the wait staff (after our first night) were ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd half of back-to-back by T. Advisor King

My wife and I sailed on the Breeze as the second half of back-to-back cruise, with the Glory ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Veteran Cruisers with Carnival by mj8506

My wife and I sailed on the Carnival Glory from 8/16-8/23 to the Western Caribbean. Both of us ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Dream Air Conditioning Problem by lacruisinfan

My husband and I just returned today from a 7-night cruise on the Carnival Dream. We were on the ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 Not Rated
Fabulous Family Cruise by HAD

Just back from a wonderful vacation on Explorer of the Seas!

For a ship getting ready ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean by Paps9027

Let me just start by saying what I learned from reading reviews and participating in forums on ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing vacation by tkrgreen

Just returned from our 7 day cruise on the Caribbean Princess. This was our 6th cruise overall ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by fntstc101

We have been on over 10+ cruises, 4 with RCCL. This was the best cruise ever.

The staff ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Run from this Ship! by Mindy Sue

Where do I begin. First, there were way to many people on board this ship, approximately 4000 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not as good as before by sscruising

We just returned from our 6th EOS cruise & were not as satisfied as before. As far as the ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time family cruisers…overall GREAT experience! by SealR

We were first time cruisers so we don't have much to compare it to in the cruise department. We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Attractive ship but needs tweaking! by icruzalot75

We just returned home today from a cruise aboard the MSC Divina, 8/16 to 8/23. It was the first ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worth every penny by Urias

Took 2 grandchildren on their first cruise as a graduation present and they loved every minute ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne by HollyJaci

We just got back today from our 10 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Overall everyone had a ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A True Review by captainorin

This was my 4th cruise. Two on Norwegian. First time on Carnival. Left Miami on August 18, 2014 ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 08/14 Not Rated
Reluctant Cruiser by Harley2005

So I'm not going to waste everyone's time with a long review, rather I'm going to hit on some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family & friends cruise by MICKEYMOUSEFAN

We just got back from this cruise. It was our second cruise on Royal.

We were ... continue