Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 41104 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New Years Cruise by Avid_explorer

Having sailed on Celebrity's larger ships we were a little apprehensive about trying one of the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 01/15 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Time by GabrielJM

This was our 2nd cruise with Norwegian cruise line. Overall, we enjoyed it a great deal and ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Favorite Norwegian Ship (So Far) by HighSeasFunTimes

Norwegian Pearl weighs in around 93,000 tons and holds around 2,300 passengers. That is on the ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser Impressions by gypsy_20@hotmail.com

Transfer to dock went smoothly and fairly quickly. Embarkation process is very organized and got ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Buckeye Cruise ship stuck in FOG!! by 369914261

The Royal Caribbean staff was awesome during our extended time at sea, due to FOG!! We were very ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Cuban Fusion by webby8262

We have just returned from a fortnights cruise and although the weather could have been kinder ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise AGAIN on Carnival!!!!! by Waddy

My friend and I sailed the Sunshine February 7-15, 2015 and we'd do it again in an ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
A Fun, Relaxing Adventure by Hiker1944

Background Information

This was my first cruise on a Solstice class vessel from ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Very Busy Cruise! by suesweetbriar

Starting with the chartered flight from Gatwick. Boarding very painless, fairly quick and no ... continue

Ventura 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Emerald Princess Feb. 22 Review by MauiFredLover

Everything was wonderful. No real complaints. There were 13 of us traveling together and we all ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, But... by bickf4

We just returned from our first NCL cruise experience and our family of five had a enjoyable ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Hit and Miss on the NCL Sun by balsons

As with cruising I find it difficult to say it wasn't good or fun. It's a vacation, you are not ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Hit and Miss by asmodeon

This is going to be an odd review for me to write. I have sailed now with Carnival 4 times and ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Poor Planning for Crowd Control by AnnieGirl777

Big ships can be fantastic when designed well, but the Epic is an Epic fail in this ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Buckeye Cruise for Cancer by sandipoyer

This cruise is first and foremost a fundraising event for the James Cancer Hospital in Columbus, ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
Price Not Worth It by schneidy01

Pros

• The food in the dining room and buffets was good (but not ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Best Carnival Cruise Ship Yet by CraigFaanes

We returned yesterday from a great 7 day cruise aboard the Carnival Pride. Everything about the ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
First on the Pride, 6th on Carnival by Gooker

I am generally not one to write reviews but I read a few negative reviews about the Pride, ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Failure to WOW by Kathryn Watson

I am amazed that other reviews are so good, at least in the star rating, but if you actually ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/15 2.0 out of 5+
Rock and Roll Cruise...in many ways by Saturngrl

We sailed on the Freedom of the Seas February 8th. This was the ship's second sailing after ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing ship by peppermill

Such a beautiful ship, but be prepared for a lot of walking. It is huge, but fun to explore! We ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/15 5.0 out of 5+
It was definitely an adventure by Conchshelle

I have cruised with Carnival, Princess, and this was our second with Royal Caribbean. The last ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Ship is too big - cruising like sitting in coach vs. first class by dweisman

The list is very long - stemming from the ship being too big:

1) Guest services set ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/15 3.0 out of 5+
Overall very nice cruise by musnbny

We have cruised Disney, RCCL, NCL and Carnival in the past. It has been many years since we were ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/15 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway by teamK

Please keep in mind when reading this review that I don't go on cruises to party or try to take ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/15 3.0 out of 5+