Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35898 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Delightful Journey for a First Time Cruiser by mdtague

So let's start this off by saying that I have NEVER cruised before. I went on this cruise with ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean on Allure, handicap/disabled cabin 12166 by suebaker

We flew in from UK on the Thursday to Orlando (cheaper flights), then drove to Fort Lauderdale ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship--Terrible food by lovekemet

I gotta tell you, I have sailed many cruises but this is the first time I felt compel to give a ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a Ship! by dschultz56

This was our fourth RCCL cruise and our first on Allure of the Seas. We were in Cabin 11729, the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but there are issues by 27-800

What a beautiful ship - probably the prettiest I have seen. It was tough to rate this ship due ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise and would definitely recommend by silver-10

Just returned from a 7 night trip with MSC and was compelled to write a review. What a great ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Moody Blues Cruise by luv2cruise7007

For our second Moody Blues Cruise (the first was in 2013), we travelled again from Bahrain to ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved It! by tblasz

My husband and I went our second cruise ever. We went on a Disney cruise with the kids 10 years ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
April 6, 2014 - Western Caribbean by Elizabeth0829

I am a solo traveler. I flew in from Boston on the morning of 6 April and took the transfer bus ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good experience, advice for families with young kids by flipwils11

Just returned today from our cruise on Liberty, had a nice time. We went to Belize and Cozumel. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just a quick get- a- way by fungramma

This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on a Gem of a ship!! by buffygirl

Embarkation on 4/5/14-out of New York was a breeze! Lines moved quickly and check in was easy. ... continue

Norwegian Gem 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing Vacation by Sail Her

We just returned from our 7 day cruise aboard the beautiful Royal Princess. We arrived at the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great for a quick getaway. by angelpower

I'm a newbie here, but have been reading reviews for a few years now and I'd like to take this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fell back in love with Princess by ladyelizabeth

To start off, my family and I took a 9 year hiatus from Princess. (This cruise was my 14th ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't say enough!!! by travelfreak

I read very review on the Allure for months,weeks, days up until our cruise on Alril 6th. Part ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise aboard the Equinox! by 4cats4me

Just returned yesterday.  It was a great cruise. Equinox is still in great shape. Saw some ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Cruises Constellation - below average cruise by Azbighands

We wanted to provide positive and negative feedback after completing our Celebrity Constellation ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great RCCL Cruise for Kids 10 & 13 by A2Juju

This was our fourth cruise and the other three were on Disney Cruiseline, so we were concerned ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by birdie2

We enjoyed our cruise on Caribbean Princess.

We flew in the night before, and stayed at ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not your money worth by gisele56

Having been on different cruiseline ,we found that this cruise was the less enjoyable one.We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Good. SO MANY Missing Details. by JonesyOUT

When I checked into my stateroom I was appalled at how filthy the room was. On the vanity chair ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by cruisssn

We were on board within a half hour and sitting on the Lido deck with a drink in hand. Upon ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruised Before? You'll hate it !!!!! by jlazzz

Let's start off with the basics. This is a budget cruise line. The upfront cost is very cheap ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Revisit by heidi4411

This is our second cruise with this ship. We also cruised with this ship last year. We were ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+