Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37858 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Best Cruise and Ship EVER by mlink87

So my friends and I just came back from one of the best vacations I've ever had in my life. This ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on a wonderful ship! by sherrifc1

This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean. My husband and I traveled with Norwegian ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Some Good, Some Bad by cruisingsusiegirl

The service staff is very well trained, helpful and pleasant. The food is good and everything is ... continue

Caribbean Princess 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise on the Vision of the Seas by OU8MINE

PreDeparture: We (2 adults - no kids) flew into FLL the night before the cruise and stayed at ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hurricane Gonzalo by sr42454

We are regular Cruisers with Carnival (Gold Level) and Love it ! We booked this Cruise with ... continue

Carnival Conquest 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
We were so underwhelmed. by tgirl917

I have been on about 10 cruises, a majority from Carnival, some from Disney - I was looking ... continue

Vision of the Seas 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
I expected so much more! by badbob39

This is a review of the MSC Divina.

Sailed 10-11-14

ABOUT ME

My wife and ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Will NEVER EVER travel Norwegian again by jeninewood

I had to write about my experience on Norwegian Getaway. I'm not normally one to post negative ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful by dutchessofjc2@gmail.com

Did a family cruise, had the most wonderful time. The dining staff, we were table 652, late ... continue

Carnival Freedom 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beware Deck 11 Aft Veranda Staterooms by baws0117

If you like scenic waterfalls, you will love these cabins. If you want to actually sit out on ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation to Date! by Shibbernackles

We were 10 total in 4 staterooms. Ages range from 1.5 years to 60+.

Getting to port was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+
The Greatest Getaway by bebat1

This was our first experience on NCL. What a wonderful surprise we had. We were a party of 6 and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5+ out of 5+
We had a great time! by shesha01

As back round we flew into Hobby Airport the day before the cruise and stayed at the Comfort ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time! by deb11357

We just got back on our first cruise with MSC. We had a terrific time! Shows were good and ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Sunshine Cruise by sue1219ran

Just returned Sunday the 12th of Oct. from a great cruise with great friends on the Sunshine. ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had A Great Week by ckone

We sailed MSC Divina from Miami. We booked before doing any research here based on the price. ... continue

MSC Divina 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breezing Through the Southern Caribbean by CapnJackVA

• Background information

My wife and I booked an 8-day cruise to the Southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Cruise by joeleneharris

My husband and I went on this cruise that was scheduled to go to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Route by roque

We like to travel intensively been busy all the time and having different activities; we love ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best cruise we have ever been on. by dlabbis3

This has to be the best cruise my husband and I have ever been on. The staff was wonderful, the ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze vs Allure by Bitburner

Rooms: We picked the least expensive room on both Allure and Breeze.

• Allure was ... continue

Carnival Breeze 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by robertwstr@yahoo.com

My fiancé and I were on the trip that went to Mexico that was not allowed to dock because ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship; Room Review (must read before booking) by roblang3

It was a great experience! Awesome New Ship! Service was fantastic! We had so much fun and we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Dream by vickymenne@yahoo.com

Our cruise was excellent - could not have asked for more!! This was our 13th cruise, but first ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic New Cabins by Soonermark

We cruised out of Galveston last week and had an incredible time. We drove down and visited ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/14 5+ out of 5+