Africa Cruises

Sponsored Listings:
Africa Cruise Reviews: 116 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Oceana Christmas Cruise 2013 by joeholiday2

Oceana E330.

We are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, having been on 8 or 9 of their cruises, ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely awful by Dissatisfied Steve

Just returned from a 10 day cruise on the '' Oceana'', which set out from Southampton on the ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A delightful first Cunard Cruise by tinkerfenwick

We recently returned from an extremely enjoyable 10 night voyage on Queen Victoria. Before I ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Don't Trust MSC - shoddy service and a joke complaints machinery. by Richard Inkpen

After chaotic embarkation arrangements at Genoa we were pleasantly surprised at first by the ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
A Family Fun Feeding Frenzy by Fagan4 of SA

The Fagan 4 of South Africa had a blast on board the MSC Opera from 29 November to 2 December ... continue

MSC Opera 11/13 5+ out of 5+
4 nights on a cruise is waaaaaaaay too short by kevin266

We took a cruise on the MSC Sinfonia from Cape Town to Durban, South Africa in December 2013. ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
MAGIC SHIP BUT! by Berrybrookmeadow

We sailed from genoa on the 24 October to Cape Town on the MSC Opera. It is an amzing ship and ... continue

MSC Opera 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
From Genoa to Cape Town by Ann Leeds

We booked this trip because of its interesting itinerary, 3 nights in Genoa, followed by the ... continue

MSC Opera 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN by rooibok8

We sailed from Genoa to Cape Town departing 25 October. Embarkation was chaotic and despite ... continue

MSC Opera 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Safari Cruise on the Chobe River by momkr

In September 2013 my husband and I spent 4 nights on the Zambezi Queen, a lovely and well-run ... continue

Zambezi Queen 09/13 5+ out of 5+
AMAWaterways - Golden Trails Of Africa by skibum2017

Some entries from my blog in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe & South Africa

... continue
Zambezi Queen 08/13 5+ out of 5+
Diluted cruise experience by briansnel
MSC do a disfavour to the cruise industry. First timers may be put off and passengers deserve more. ... continue
MSC Sinfonia 04/13 3.0 out of 5+
Very clean ship, friendly staff, interesting itinerary by CRG5
We had a very good holiday and enjoyed the excursions, food and entertainment ... continue
Thomson Dream 03/13 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise Experience by Blackie72
This was our first cruise and what an experience. Such a friendly ship, the staff and crew could ... continue
Thomson Celebration 03/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disharmonious sailing... by raisinette35
...but shore excursions with Egypt Day Tours and Travel-Udi were 5*! ... continue
MSC Armonia 03/13 3.0 out of 5+
Better than expected. by chebango
We took this cruise from Sharm El Sheikh on the 21st February.The ports we called at were ... continue
Cape Verde West Africa by eremenkosboot
We have just returned from our Cape Verde cruise on board the Braemar, this was our second with ... continue
Braemar 02/13 3.0 out of 5+
Impressive by sea scorpion
What an AWESOME deal from MSC ... continue
MSC Opera 02/13 5.0 out of 5+
Red Sea Delight by cruisecarlisle
After reading a couple of bad reviews before we left i was very dubious about this cruise, but from ... continue
Memorable Cheap Red Sea Cruise with MSC by blackpearuk
Interesting Winter Sun Destination at Low Cost ... continue
MSC Armonia 02/13 3.0 out of 5+
Thomson Red Sea Magic by Ventus
First time sea cruise - excellent ship and itinerary ... continue
Thomson Celebration Red Sea Cruise 31st Jan 2013 by vez2013
Review of the 1 week red sea cruise on the celebration ... continue
Thomson Celebration 01/13 5+ out of 5+
West Africa Cruise - First Timer by Gizmosmum1
First time cruiser with a very reluctant husband in tow! ... continue
Braemar 01/13 4.0 out of 5+
Overrated! by jnrb

My wife and I (age 41) and our two children ages 5 and 7 did the 4 day cruise from Cape ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 12/12 1.0 out of 5+
Ahoy wheelies! by Misskaangel
I have never been so excited and anxious all at the same time, as I was for my first cruise! I ... continue
MSC Sinfonia 12/12 4.0 out of 5+