Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 732 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Danube Land-Cruise Oct 2013 by bagwilltravel55

Others have described the boat in detail, so I'll only add the differences that we experienced. ... continue

Avalon Affinity 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten exactly what we expected by SLOduck

When you say the word "cruise," one typically thinks of a BIG cruise ship that holds anywhere ... continue

Finnmarken 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise of over 30!! by mlcinoh

This was our first river cruise and we chose AMARIVERWAYS at the suggestion of my travel agent. ... continue

AmaLyra 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed in the food but enjoyed everything else..... by zudo

We stayed at their top level suite on the third level. The room was nice and decent amount of ... continue

Swiss Sapphire 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
WONDERFUL SERVICE, BUT DEFINITLEY AND OLDER GROUP by Chesapeake_crab

I was a newly minted 61-year old and my daugheter was nigh onto 40, and from the Viking River ... continue

Viking Schumann 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Small cabins, fun cruise. by wrldsailr1

Having done many ocean cruises this was our first river boat trip. I love the itinerary, in our ... continue

River Duchess 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam - Budapest; smooth sailing but tired by the end! by phinaeus

I booked on impulse late and got the last available cabin,but it was an upgrade for the price ... continue

Viking Skadi 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A haunting October trip down the Danube has us saying BOO by tbarkers@sbcglobal.net

First, let me say that the crew of the Avalon Visionary were wonderful. They did everything in ... continue

Avalon Visionary 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Wine-Themed River Cruise by LadyDog71

We just returned from a 7 day cruise on the AMADolce through Germany. We were absolutely ... continue

AmaDolce 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Castles Along The Rhine by cruiserbird

This was my first River Cruise and all I can say is "Wow!" While I had read all of the ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Down the Danube Bucharest by marylandcrzer

The Embla is one of Vikings newest cruise ships, known as 'long boats' Our Embla cruise was from ... continue

Viking Embla 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise of My Life by LindaDiane

We just completed 13 days on the Rhine/Mosel with Uniworld. The cruise exceeded all ... continue

River Queen 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Grand European River Cruise Just Grand by RichFP

Often your cruise experience depends on your cruise director and hotel manager and we had two of ... continue

Viking Skadi 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Another wonderful Uniworld cruise! by beesKate

We cruised the '"Enchanting Danube” on the River Beatrice from October 13 '" 20, 2013. ... continue

River Beatrice 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Unforgettable cruise by rantline

We have recently returned from a 15 day cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Amabella. It ... continue

AmaBella 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Avalon Waterways by Chaucer6

FAULTLESS !

This is the only word any reasonable person could use to describe our river ... continue

Avalon Luminary 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Review: AmaLyra Enchanting Rhine: Cruise Oct 22 – 29th 2013 by canaturelover

We did our own pre-cruise trips. Loved Zurich, Lucerne, Basel. The Swiss trains, trams and bus ... continue

AmaLyra 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Value, Superb Service by JoanneCam

Travelled with Uniworld on the French rivers Saone and Rhone 18 months ago - first river cruise, ... continue

Viking Baldur 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Vistas of the Danube on the Lovely Avalon Vista by mincedwords

Just got back from an autumn cruise along the Danube from Budapest to Passau - what an ... continue

Avalon Vista 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Still waiting to hear from Viking! by dianem3

We were on the beautiful new long ship Magni on the Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to ... continue

Viking Magni 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
horribe experince on Scenic by lxp9

We were promised exceptional service and food, but believe me, what we got was not even average! ... continue

Scenic Sapphire 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Danube River Cruise on Viking Idun by bittner.joanne@gmail.com

Great ports of call, however, not enough planned excursions or time in ports. The ship has to go ... continue

Viking Idun 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Time on the Beautiful Danube by jeant

Well, we set sail from Passau after spending 4 days independently in Prague, which was beautiful ... continue

River Beatrice 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First time River Cruise by oceanpath

Background: Experienced cruisers (40+, many lines), married, Mid 60's. First time River ... continue

Viking Baldur 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
The lorelei and market garden...a theme of contrasts by deerhouse

we returned home to the states after 14 days on the tauck swiss jewel, sailing from basel to ... continue

Swiss Jewel 10/13 5+ out of 5+