Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 901 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Relaxing Trip by Cynthiakleist@gmail.com

I sailed on the Viking Legend the Danube Waltz cruise. We went to Germany, Passau, Austria, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Moscow to St. Petersburg on the Viking Rurik by Wander58

This was our 4th Viking cruise and it was as wonderful as all the others. We started our trip ... continue

Viking Rurik 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Leisurely and different by paulined

We embarked at Porto to cruise along the Duoro Valley as first-time cruisers. Cabin was small ... continue

Viking Hemming 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beware of chartered boats! by Duosprings

We just got back from Portugal after a trip on Uniworld's Queen Isabel Duoro River cruise. Since ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good but not great by emmkoz

We have been on one previous Tauck Tour (Machu Picchu & Galapagos) and loved it. That was ... continue

ms Inspire 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Douro River Disaster by gregstravels

My wife and I just returned from our fourth Uniworld trip in the past two years and we have our ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Queen Isabel in Portugal by bunnsie

Cabin is small but set up with plenty of storage suitcases fit under the bed and you can access ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first but not our last river cruise! by MBurns

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise, Vineyards of the Rhine & Mosel. We stayed at ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking is wonderful !! by Lolotte

Just came back from our first river cruise. We had done many ocean cruise but this was a first ... continue

Viking Idi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Experience by gerical

This was a first river cruise for us. Loved it! We were on the Amacerto, the entire crew was ... continue

AmaCerto 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Grand European cruise by Orlandocruiser

We booked airfare, pre cruise in Amsterdam and post cruise in Prague with Viking. Our flight ... continue

Viking Idi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Grand European Tour-not very grand, and not a river cruise by bojibenz

We departed Amsterdam on June 10 for a Rhine, Main, Danube river cruise. It started off well, ... continue

Viking Atla 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
An absolute treat by Leonae

Cruising on the SS Catherine was a real pleasure. Treats were laid on with food, wine, welcoming ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Ship and Staff by MrsTraveller

My husband and I have just returned from 2 glorious weeks on the Avalon Impression sailing from ... continue

Avalon Impression 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vin, Chocolat, and History by chunkylover43

This cruise line has been little reviewed on Cruise Critic. Vantage is in an expansion phase but ... continue

River Discovery II 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

Built in 2011, length 443 ft., With 37.5 ft., Guest 154 and staff of 57. Suites ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Floating in the mystical land of castles and vineyards. by reaughj

Wow! We boarded this brand new ship and were immediately impressed, the ship was beautiful, ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time river cruiser. by Madkel

This was our first ever river cruise and in most areas it did not disappoint. We did the ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Everything was perfect! by d4cats

This was our first cruise. We didn't know what to expect. We'd seen all of the ads on TV, so our ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beyond Fabulous!! by 310Wahls14

We are 77 and74 respectively and we are in pretty good physical shape. Our trip down the Rhine ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 Not Rated
Viking Saone Rhone could have been excellent, no Plan B by Leperello

A. Excellent

1. All staff on board. Mainly eastern European. Captain Swiss. All spoke ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
How disappointing by Travelin Moma

We are very well traveled, and know what to expect from a travel experience. Ama waterways did ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyed Viking Helvetia from Basel to Amsterdam by Baileyswedishfish

My husband and I (early 50s) and two adult sons (early 20s) traveled in May on Viking's Helvetia ... continue

Viking Helvetia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam by mhedoct6

My husband and I were on the Grand European Cruise on Viking Skadi which departed from Budapest ... continue

Viking Skadi 06/14 4.0 out of 5+