Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 969 Ship Name Date Member Rating
5 Stars? Not by Ocean Cruise Standards. by Scotken

My wife and I are experienced travellers and have been on 17 Ocean Cruises mainly at the 4 or 5 ... continue

Scenic Ruby 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
After this I need another holiday! by bellisjones

My wife and I have just returned from cruising along the Danube from Nuremburg to Budapest. Much ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best cruise ever; Uniworld is best river cruise line! by ice8011@comcast.net

Have been wanting to go on Europe river cruise for awhile. Booked Uniworld cruise line. Best ... continue

River Empress 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first river cruise and hopefully not our last by Birkiecontessa

From beginning to end we had a wonderful cruise. Friends have gone on river cruises and raved ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jeanne's review of the Douro River Cruise by JeanneRousseau

I LOVED Portugal. I spent a week there before the cruise began so, I have only a few comments on ... continue

Viking Torgil 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience as usual on Viking by Batonwaver

We actually did the reverse itinerary from Basel to Amsterdam. We had three cabins for our party ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Exceeded My Expectations by majaberge

This was our first river cruise and I was worried about the small size of the cabin (we are used ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Hermod - Such a disappointing cruise by Moi,southampton

My husband and I did the 'Portraits of Southern France' trip in June. Our only previous ... continue

Viking Hermod 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Scenic Jewel - First Class by BEV3252

From the time we arrived at Budapest Airport to the time we left Amsterdam Airport our river ... continue

Scenic Jewel 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Most Relaxing Cruise by Douglasasw

My wife and I are experienced ocean and river cruisers.

Scenic tours was the third river ... continue

Scenic Diamond 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Saone and Rhone with Swan Hellenic on A-Rosa Stella by CJN1946

We had very favourable impressions in entering the small "lobby" with shop display, reception ... continue

Stella 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I Wanted to Book Another Cruise with Viking by doowopqueen

I'm on my return flight from an absolutely perfect eight-day cruise on the Rhine on the Viking ... continue

Viking Ingvi 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant Danube Experience by FresnoNorm

We had a great time on this ship. I really liked the "all-inclusive" arrangement -- all tips, ... continue

River Ambassador 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Horrible Experience of Viking River Cruise on Grand European Tour by traficanti

Because Viking River Cruise proudly advertises being the recipient of Cruise Critic "2013 ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by laurettann

All my friends do Viking so I liked being different and felt that Avalon was a step up. The ship ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Paris to Prague Cities of Light Tour by gailgrw1

We just returned from a wonderful Viking Cruise line vacation.

We have cruised before to ... continue

Viking Odin 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Ship! Brilliant Staff! by Caser41

We chose to do a river cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary. We had done a number of ocean ... continue

River Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by newsome 1

The organisation of flights, transfers and trips was excellant.The ship was comfortable very ... continue

Viking Freya 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissapointed by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
River Beatrice on the beautiful Danube! by angelboat

What an amazing vacation! Exceeded all our expectations. The boat was beautiful and had all the ... continue

River Beatrice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Use Caution In Booking Your Cabin by awesomeA's

We traveled from Amsterdam to Basil with a tour group, and were not given an opportunity to ... continue

Amadeus Elegant 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful - the Best River cruise we have done! June 14th - June 28th by Memsahib27

We have done several river cruises - this the second with Avalon Waterways. It was the best. The ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+