Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 988 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Maiden voyage for Viking Hlin by RTcruzer

My husband and I are veteran ocean cruisers ages 52 and 49 and were unsure we would like a river ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux July 12-18 by vcgeno

My wife and I went on the July 12 voyage henceforth known as the “Oops I left the rope in ... continue

Viking Forseti 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Met all our expectations by Holiday buff

We have just returned from our first river cruise on Emerald Star and have no hesitation ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Var is a Wonder by FL Fun

My wife and I have cruise many times on ocean cruises but this is our first time on a river ... continue

Viking Var 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Romantic Rhine in Seven Days Basel to Amsterdam by Got2Cruise

The Avalon Felicity Basel to Amsterdam affords the cruiser a taste of the many delightful small ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
WONDERFUL, RELAXING, INTIMATE by gregstaff

We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest 12 - 19 July 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressed by the Impression! - Budapest to Amsterdam by rudeman

Introduction  This was our first, ever, river cruise, having been on 11 previous ocean ... continue

Avalon Impression 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruise and we were impressed by hooverdoover

Did not know what to expect but the cruise impressed us, from the boarding process to staff, how ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
More Than We Ever Expected! by casadblu

This was our first river cruise after four ocean cruises. A river cruise is almost an anti-ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 07/14 5+ out of 5+
EMERALD STAR CRUISE 5TH TO 12TH JULY, 2014 by LEESRE

This was to be our second River Cruise first one being in Portugal and this time on the ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
5 Stars? Not by Ocean Cruise Standards. by Scotken

My wife and I are experienced travellers and have been on 17 Ocean Cruises mainly at the 4 or 5 ... continue

Scenic Ruby 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
After this I need another holiday! by bellisjones

My wife and I have just returned from cruising along the Danube from Nuremburg to Budapest. Much ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
AVOID THIS CRUISE LINE by sandlerr001

I have delayed my review until after settlement of my financial claim against Emerald ... continue

Emerald Star 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great cruise thru Eastern & Central Europe by Uvalde Coyote

We enjoyed good weather, a great crew, super Program Director, excellent food, nice ... continue

Viking Embla 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best cruise ever; Uniworld is best river cruise line! by ice8011@comcast.net

Have been wanting to go on Europe river cruise for awhile. Booked Uniworld cruise line. Best ... continue

River Empress 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first river cruise and hopefully not our last by Birkiecontessa

From beginning to end we had a wonderful cruise. Friends have gone on river cruises and raved ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jeanne's review of the Douro River Cruise by JeanneRousseau

I LOVED Portugal. I spent a week there before the cruise began so, I have only a few comments on ... continue

Viking Torgil 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience as usual on Viking by Batonwaver

We actually did the reverse itinerary from Basel to Amsterdam. We had three cabins for our party ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Exceeded My Expectations by majaberge

This was our first river cruise and I was worried about the small size of the cabin (we are used ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Hermod - Such a disappointing cruise by Moi,southampton

My husband and I did the 'Portraits of Southern France' trip in June. Our only previous ... continue

Viking Hermod 08/14 2.0 out of 5+