Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 732 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Christmas markets - romantic Danube by Aosting

My husband and I are first time cruisers, ocean and river. And our first time traveling in ... continue

Viking Bragi 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Viking Baldur Rhine River Cruise by TravellingTigg

Just home from our Rhine Cruise on Viking Baldur. First vacation that I cannot find one negative ... continue

Viking Baldur 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip! by snowhater12

This was a very enjoyable trip. I had no complaints with Vantage. Everything was smooth sailing. ... continue

River Splendor 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Rhine Cruise on Atla ship- mixed reviews by jfe

We would give this cruise mixed reviews. By far, the best aspect of the week was our tour ... continue

Viking Atla 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise through the Christmas Markets in the Czech Republic, by mkgreer

We began our tour with two nights in Prague in the Czech Republic. We had a walking tour on the ... continue

AmaBella 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
AMA Certo Christmas Market Danube River Cruise, November 2013 by AMSBARY

Ama Certo Christmas Markets - Danube River Cruise (November 2013)

This was our first ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Nightmare vacation by rose1217

After flying for 12+ hours, we were greeted at the airport in Basel, Switzerland by Viking ... continue

Viking Sun 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Not for independent minded travelers by APFBarb

We had heard very good things about Viking River Cruises and we anxious to give it a try. Our ... continue

Viking Embla 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Outstanding trip/cruise director (Uwe), immaculate cabins, interesting by Catlover54

This was our first river cruise so we have nothing to compare it with other than luxury ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
This is the way to see Europe! by tess216

I have never done a cruise before, ocean or otherwise, but my friend and I who are both in our ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Awesome. Best cruise ever by Justinchild

AMA Cello and crew were awesome. AMA offered three or four excursion options for each city; some ... continue

AmaCello 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Magni is the Best!!! by Georgiane

We just returned home from our most excellent river cruise. There is something to be said about ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Excellent ship, staff, and food by 50stater

We cruised from Budapest to Nuremburg. We had a D class stateroom and I was concerned that it ... continue

AmaBella 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - The Ultimate Travel Experience by dkempf

VIKING RINDA CRUISE - RHINE GETAWAY-- NOVEMBER 16-23 -2013

"Happy Crews make for Happy ... continue

Viking Rinda 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience! by Samlab25

We really enjoyed our Christmas Market Cruise on the Danube. We are planning to book for the ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Not as advertised by dubiousbviking

The cruise was well planned and well executed with well appointed and impeccably clean cabins; ... continue

Viking Helvetia 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable First River Cruise on the Rhine with AMA by Curlew

This was promoted as a Culture and Wine Legacy of the Rhine cruise with a wonderful wine host ... continue

AmaCello 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Met Our Expectations by dennislhopkins

My wife and I took a 30th anniversary cruise with Viking, the Vineyards and Vistas cruise. We ... continue

Viking Prestige 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First River Cruise - Paris to Normandy by cruzzzinma

My DH and I disembarked from the Viking Spirit last Sunday from our Viking Paris to Normandy ... continue

Viking Spirit 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise in casual upscale atmosphere by doffina1212

We took the Rhine Getaway cruise from Basel to Amsterdam in the Viking Rinda (one of Viking's ... continue

Viking Rinda 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Just a wonderful experience on Viking Helvetia by jbaber1

We are experienced travelers. Who are not really keen about cruising. This trip from Basal to ... continue

Viking Helvetia 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First river cruise - Castles of the Rhine by GARYTHEHITMAN

Overall, a very enjoyable cruise, with a few rather obvious lapses with regard to food & ... continue

Viking Atla 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Idun Romantic Danube by Cary Cruiser

We sailed on the Viking Idun November 2 -9, 2013. This was our first river cruise and we were ... continue

Viking Idun 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome experience! by cdavis3017

My husband and I sailed on the Amacello from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on the Rhine River ... continue

AmaCello 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Didn't Impress by journey boomer

First river cruise with APT. The cruise embarkation was well handled from the hotel to ship. ... continue

AmaVerde 01/14 3.0 out of 5+