Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 901 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Dissapointed by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
River Beatrice on the beautiful Danube! by angelboat

What an amazing vacation! Exceeded all our expectations. The boat was beautiful and had all the ... continue

River Beatrice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Use Caution In Booking Your Cabin by awesomeA's

We traveled from Amsterdam to Basil with a tour group, and were not given an opportunity to ... continue

Amadeus Elegant 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful - the Best River cruise we have done! June 14th - June 28th by Memsahib27

We have done several river cruises - this the second with Avalon Waterways. It was the best. The ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking River Ingvar Cruise was a huge disappointment and a rip off by cbmfam

I returned on 7/5 from a 12 night cruise on the Viking Ingvar from St. Petersburg to Moscow. ... continue

Viking Ingvar 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Paris to Normandy by jinglesnmoe

This trip was all that we had hoped for and more. We started our trip with an apartment rental ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Did not live up to expectations. by good4us

We had a 3 day "bus cruise" to start as the ship could not get to Budapest due to water levels. ... continue

Viking Atla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great river cruise = great ship + great weather + great product by crm911

We were connecting with the ship from the optional Paris Extension. Just as our bus was about to ... continue

Emerald Sky 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Know Before You Go by oaklandgirl

First things first: I was traveling with my 82-year-old mother and 18-year-old daughter (I'm ... continue

Viking Embla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a delightful vacation! by LorettoV

I can easily see why Viking is the #1 river cruise line. I can't imagine how any company could ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointing by christopher49

On its website the company promotes this ship in a manner which is quite misleading and leaves ... continue

Le Soleal 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Traveling Like Royalty Through Burgundy and Provence by ny-outdoorsman

This was the second part of our Grand France Uniworld itinerary. The first part was on the River ... continue

S.S. Catherine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise from Vilshoven Germany to Budapest by Golf nut 1

We flew into Munich Germany and took the train on our own to the nearby port of Vilshoven, Took ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hermod is beautiful with no Soul by californiacruzing

After spending a week on the Viking Spirit, an older ship, boarding the Hermod took your breath ... continue

Viking Hermod 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Spirit has SPIRIT! by californiacruzing

This was my first riverboat cruise vs. many ocean cruises. The cost is certainly more ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, Great Crew, Great Food, Great Itinerary by Larry40WK

What more can I say other than the title of this review. This was my first river cruise and ... continue

River Navigator 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Terrible, cold , stale and unimaginative meals. by tejasan

Good Points for nice cabins, House Keeping, Reception Staff on Boat, Program ... continue

Viking Rinda 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Rhine Getaway by Viking plus Luzurn extensioni by bermadeast

Wonderful. Nothing could be improved. Not the ship, not the food, not the crew, not the shore ... continue

Viking Gullveig 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first, and last river cruise by Bluesky1212

After 3 days in Prague we were supposed to board the ship at Nuremberg for a cruise to Budapest. ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 Not Rated
Beautiful cruise by Klwag

A note - we actually began this cruise in Basel, Switzerland and ended in Amsterdam - the ... continue

Viking Tor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking - Extremely Disappointed by Clorito

We took the Grand European Tour with great expectations. We could not have been more ... continue

Viking Bestla 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
It's cruising, Jim, but not as we know it! by Rogerdwithers

As a seasoned Silverseas cruiser I booked the latest 5 star river ship, Emerald Star, expecting ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
AMA SONATA...THE PLEASURE OF THE DANUBE AND MORE by bocaraton

This was our first river cruise. We were quite apprehensive about the people who would be ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfection by Yorkshire Girl 61

We sailed from Passau to Budapest and stayed a few days extra in Budapest. This ship is great, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Danube & Rhine cruise on Viking by Away I Go

Positives: Glorious weather, fantastic food prepared artistically; staff was courteous, ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 Not Rated