Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 970 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Our first Viking cruise by The Austrian

Chateaux, Rivers & Wine - our first Viking experience.

Having sailed on several ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by wilthorpe

Have just returned from a cruise on the Danube on the Viking Freya. Couldn't find too much to ... continue

Viking Freya 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unsure about a river cruise? by terrylucking

This was our first river cruise and we were a little apprehensive. Have been on 3 Cunard cruises ... continue

AmaVida 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded our expectations--completely by wshore

After a very rocky start with Viking's air department (read: do NOT use them), we boarded the ... continue

Viking Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Viking on the Danube by Snorre the Sage

We took the Danube Waltz cruise on the Viking Prestige from Budapest to Passau. It was our first ... continue

Viking Prestige 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First River Cruise by Rirudolph

I guess from all the television hype you automatically expect something out of this world. I ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by edleader

This was a first river cruise having previously sailed on several large ship cruise lines.  ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Fabulous Trip by KittenQ

Our trip started in Prague. It is a beautiful city, with lots to see and do, especially if you ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Tauck Proves How You See the World Matters by Lorna Doone

We just returned from an amazing land and River Cruise "The Blue Danube" onTauck's new river ... continue

ms Savor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A delightful experience by Liat

Ama Waterways AmaVida – Port Wine & Flamenco – July 5-18, 2014

The ... continue

AmaVida 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise; do not believe all the negative reviews by claire21bear1985

I cannot believe the reviews I am reading with regards msc opera. We sailed the 9th of july as a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Stunning longship and staff but sadly disappointed by travelersRus2

Our trip was the first week in July 2014, "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Ilenekoppel@msn.com

I just returned home from 13 days with AMAwaterways. Seven days were spent on the AMAdagio and 3 ... continue

AmaDagio 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Maiden voyage for Viking Hlin by RTcruzer

My husband and I are veteran ocean cruisers ages 52 and 49 and were unsure we would like a river ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux July 12-18 by vcgeno

My wife and I went on the July 12 voyage henceforth known as the “Oops I left the rope in ... continue

Viking Forseti 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Met all our expectations by Holiday buff

We have just returned from our first river cruise on Emerald Star and have no hesitation ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Var is a Wonder by FL Fun

My wife and I have cruise many times on ocean cruises but this is our first time on a river ... continue

Viking Var 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Romantic Rhine in Seven Days Basel to Amsterdam by Got2Cruise

The Avalon Felicity Basel to Amsterdam affords the cruiser a taste of the many delightful small ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
WONDERFUL, RELAXING, INTIMATE by gregstaff

We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest 12 - 19 July 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressed by the Impression! - Budapest to Amsterdam by rudeman

Introduction  This was our first, ever, river cruise, having been on 11 previous ocean ... continue

Avalon Impression 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruise and we were impressed by hooverdoover

Did not know what to expect but the cruise impressed us, from the boarding process to staff, how ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
More Than We Ever Expected! by casadblu

This was our first river cruise after four ocean cruises. A river cruise is almost an anti-ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 07/14 5+ out of 5+
EMERALD STAR CRUISE 5TH TO 12TH JULY, 2014 by LEESRE

This was to be our second River Cruise first one being in Portugal and this time on the ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+