Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 988 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lemon Law by uncle judge

We booked the two week grand european cruise and looked forward to what the brochures called, ... continue

Viking Embla 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - NEVER AGAIN! by MathSpokenHere

My wife and I booked the 7-day Portraits of Southern France Viking River Cruise during July with ... continue

Viking Hermod 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
4 from Texas by cheree1@peoplepc.com

A fantastic river cruise. Love every minute. The food was really good, the cabin was wonderful ... continue

AmaCerto 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Portraits of Southern France by Barling

Although all details of our outward and homeward journeys from and to Bristol went according to ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Danube Disappointment by skivault

We were anxiously awaiting our first Viking River Cruise. We had heard good things about Viking ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good Russian river cruise by Rustymano

Uniworld's river Victoria and their staff did a very nice job even though they are not as good ... continue

River Victoria 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by europe9191

Overall:

I think it is very tricky to try to add Americans to what was once a mainly ... continue

Stella 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not totally a positive experience by bigman county down

This was the first experience of river cruising for my wife and myself, and in general it was a ... continue

Viking Idun 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rivers of Gold - perfect! by ktdplusone

This was our first ever cruise of any type and, having always been independent travellers, we ... continue

Viking Hemming 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Sky Grand European Tour by textc

We just returned from two weeks on the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers.

The Viking Sky is ... continue

Viking Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime by vandervliet

This was the first ever cruise I had been on and it did not disappoint. From the word go ... continue

River Countess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Tale of Two Cruises by mayflower57

I call this review A Tale of Two Cruises because there was everything that happened on the boat ... continue

Viking Tor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first Viking cruise by The Austrian

Chateaux, Rivers & Wine - our first Viking experience.

Having sailed on several ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by wilthorpe

Have just returned from a cruise on the Danube on the Viking Freya. Couldn't find too much to ... continue

Viking Freya 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unsure about a river cruise? by terrylucking

This was our first river cruise and we were a little apprehensive. Have been on 3 Cunard cruises ... continue

AmaVida 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded our expectations--completely by wshore

After a very rocky start with Viking's air department (read: do NOT use them), we boarded the ... continue

Viking Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Viking on the Danube by Snorre the Sage

We took the Danube Waltz cruise on the Viking Prestige from Budapest to Passau. It was our first ... continue

Viking Prestige 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First River Cruise by Rirudolph

I guess from all the television hype you automatically expect something out of this world. I ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by edleader

This was a first river cruise having previously sailed on several large ship cruise lines.  ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Fabulous Trip by KittenQ

Our trip started in Prague. It is a beautiful city, with lots to see and do, especially if you ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Tauck Proves How You See the World Matters by Lorna Doone

We just returned from an amazing land and River Cruise "The Blue Danube" onTauck's new river ... continue

ms Savor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A delightful experience by Liat

Ama Waterways AmaVida – Port Wine & Flamenco – July 5-18, 2014

The ... continue

AmaVida 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise; do not believe all the negative reviews by claire21bear1985

I cannot believe the reviews I am reading with regards msc opera. We sailed the 9th of july as a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Stunning longship and staff but sadly disappointed by travelersRus2

Our trip was the first week in July 2014, "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Ilenekoppel@msn.com

I just returned home from 13 days with AMAwaterways. Seven days were spent on the AMAdagio and 3 ... continue

AmaDagio 07/14 2.0 out of 5+