Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 728 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Cruise through the Christmas Markets in the Czech Republic, by mkgreer

We began our tour with two nights in Prague in the Czech Republic. We had a walking tour on the ... continue

AmaBella 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
AMA Certo Christmas Market Danube River Cruise, November 2013 by AMSBARY

Ama Certo Christmas Markets - Danube River Cruise (November 2013)

This was our first ... continue

AmaCerto 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Nightmare vacation by rose1217

After flying for 12+ hours, we were greeted at the airport in Basel, Switzerland by Viking ... continue

Viking Sun 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Not for independent minded travelers by APFBarb

We had heard very good things about Viking River Cruises and we anxious to give it a try. Our ... continue

Viking Embla 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Outstanding trip/cruise director (Uwe), immaculate cabins, interesting by Catlover54

This was our first river cruise so we have nothing to compare it with other than luxury ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
This is the way to see Europe! by tess216

I have never done a cruise before, ocean or otherwise, but my friend and I who are both in our ... continue

Viking Magni 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Awesome. Best cruise ever by Justinchild

AMA Cello and crew were awesome. AMA offered three or four excursion options for each city; some ... continue

AmaCello 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Magni is the Best!!! by Georgiane

We just returned home from our most excellent river cruise. There is something to be said about ... continue

Viking Magni 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Excellent ship, staff, and food by 50stater

We cruised from Budapest to Nuremburg. We had a D class stateroom and I was concerned that it ... continue

AmaBella 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - The Ultimate Travel Experience by dkempf

VIKING RINDA CRUISE - RHINE GETAWAY-- NOVEMBER 16-23 -2013

"Happy Crews make for Happy ... continue

Viking Rinda 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience! by Samlab25

We really enjoyed our Christmas Market Cruise on the Danube. We are planning to book for the ... continue

AmaCerto 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Not as advertised by dubiousbviking

The cruise was well planned and well executed with well appointed and impeccably clean cabins; ... continue

Viking Helvetia 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable First River Cruise on the Rhine with AMA by Curlew

This was promoted as a Culture and Wine Legacy of the Rhine cruise with a wonderful wine host ... continue

AmaCello 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Met Our Expectations by dennislhopkins

My wife and I took a 30th anniversary cruise with Viking, the Vineyards and Vistas cruise. We ... continue

Viking Prestige 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First River Cruise - Paris to Normandy by cruzzzinma

My DH and I disembarked from the Viking Spirit last Sunday from our Viking Paris to Normandy ... continue

Viking Spirit 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise in casual upscale atmosphere by doffina1212

We took the Rhine Getaway cruise from Basel to Amsterdam in the Viking Rinda (one of Viking's ... continue

Viking Rinda 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Just a wonderful experience on Viking Helvetia by jbaber1

We are experienced travelers. Who are not really keen about cruising. This trip from Basal to ... continue

Viking Helvetia 11/13 5+ out of 5+
First river cruise - Castles of the Rhine by GARYTHEHITMAN

Overall, a very enjoyable cruise, with a few rather obvious lapses with regard to food & ... continue

Viking Atla 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Idun Romantic Danube by Cary Cruiser

We sailed on the Viking Idun November 2 -9, 2013. This was our first river cruise and we were ... continue

Viking Idun 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome experience! by cdavis3017

My husband and I sailed on the Amacello from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on the Rhine River ... continue

AmaCello 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Didn't Impress by journey boomer

First river cruise with APT. The cruise embarkation was well handled from the hotel to ship. ... continue

AmaVerde 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Danube Land-Cruise Oct 2013 by bagwilltravel55

Others have described the boat in detail, so I'll only add the differences that we experienced. ... continue

Avalon Affinity 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten exactly what we expected by SLOduck

When you say the word "cruise," one typically thinks of a BIG cruise ship that holds anywhere ... continue

Finnmarken 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise of over 30!! by mlcinoh

This was our first river cruise and we chose AMARIVERWAYS at the suggestion of my travel agent. ... continue

AmaLyra 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed in the food but enjoyed everything else..... by zudo

We stayed at their top level suite on the third level. The room was nice and decent amount of ... continue

Swiss Sapphire 10/13 3.0 out of 5+