Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 990 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on Viking Ingvi by Tommieboy

Just returned from a wonderful Rhine River Cruise on Viking Ingvi, with pre-cruise extension in ... continue

Viking Ingvi 08/14 5+ out of 5+
River cruise from Bordeaux by swaddy

Having read the previous reviews I would like to add my comments. We cruised for 5 days as part ... continue

Cyrano de Bergerac 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very well done, but not my cup of tea. by balabosha

We just got back from our Grand European Tour from August 10 - 24 starting in Budapest. I think ... continue

Viking Baldur 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st cruise by Aadele

having heard my mum going on about going on a cruises, we took the plunge and went on a taster ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Danube Cruise by JoeLynn

My wife and I recently completed a Danube River cruise aboard the Avalon PoetryII. This was our ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
AVALON CENTRAL EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE FROM PARIS TO PRAGUE 8/1/14 - 8/12/ by sasha4906

My husband and I have been avid ocean cruisers for many years, and decided to try a new cruising ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever! by pwright

When we asked our close friends, another couple, to join us on Viking's Romantic Danube River ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The best of the best by jbergan

We just ended out first boutique river cruise. We researched extensively, and chose Uniworld ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Vacation by arivers

Although my husband and I have traveled extensively in the USA, we have never taken a river ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Paris - Normandy Beaches by yuntrips

This was our first ever cruise experience and overall we loved it. If you've never tried river ... continue

Avalon Creativity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Delightful Delling Didn't Disappoint by grumma43

My husband and I have sailed several ocean cruises and just never loved the large ships. So, we ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhine river from Amsterdam to Basel Aug 2014 by reader8855

We just got back from our fabulous cruise on the Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel. We sailed ... continue

Avalon Affinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Huge Disappointment by IranDot

We just finished the Eastern European cruise. We began in Budapest at the Marriott, which was ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 Not Rated
Great cruise despite the weather! by Bmckenzie1

This was our first river cruise. It was 7 nights from Amsterdam to Luxembourg City on the Rhine ... continue

AmaDolce 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Most excellent Germany cruise by CaroleSS

We did a cruise that isn't too popular.....we did a land tour beginning in Munich, boarded the ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not suitable for vegetarians! (nor for special dietary requirements) by Colin S

We went as a group of 6 for a get together that was centred on the dining experience. My wife is ... continue

Viking Freya 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Expectations, Poor Results! by missjones

We arrived at Budapest Airport at 10:30 PM after 11 hours on airplanes and found we had NO ... continue

Viking Magni 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
I should have spent that money on a car... by cruised-out

We had never cruised before- all we knew about a European river cruise is what we read on the ... continue

Viking Idi 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube by proudmama53

An awesome way to celebrate our 40th anniversary. This was our first river cruise and having ... continue

AmaPrima 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent by kateh48

We had never been on Viking River Cruise previously, but the line was highly recommended by our ... continue

Viking Rurik 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruising down the river by Act 3

This the the first river cruise for my wife and me, although we have taken several ocean ... continue

Viking Jarl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam to Basel by mlenington

My wife and I took the VAR from Amsterdam to Basel. The boat was very well run and the crew went ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A memorable experience by keepitup

We had a fantastic trip filled with memorable experiences. Russia is an amazing country with awe ... continue

Viking Truvor 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Experience by Reffie

This was our first river cruise and it was an excellent experience. We went from Amsterdam to ... continue

Viking Atla 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointed by trinbago

With all the hype of the Viking River Cruise line, I expected more from the cruise. While it was ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 2.0 out of 5+