Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 729 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Passage to Eastern Europe by Abe

Background: My husband and I have done one other river cruise – Viking’s Imperial ... continue

Viking Embla 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
..and when they are bad they are horrid. by corieltauvi

We suffered Viking River Cruise's Forseti for the first of this season's week long cruises out ... continue

Viking Forseti 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by our First Cruise by Sherbidashus

We'd always assumed cruising was not for us. We feared cheesy entertainment, rigorous dress ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Rhein Getaway 12/21-30/2013 by rrgator

The Cruise

Overall, pretty much what I expected, having read many threads and posts on ... continue

Viking Rinda 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
12/21 Sailing by Pasha1203

I want to share with you our recent sailing (12/21/13) on Uniworld Holiday Markets, starting ... continue

River Queen 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Most relaxing cruise ever by werthmeister

This was our first river cruise and I hope it won't be the last. We booked this 2 for 1 cruise ... continue

Viking Forseti 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Christmas cruise from Prague to Amsterdam by Jotravell

The Amawaterways staff was outstanding. The ship was great. We were on the top floor with a ... continue

AmaPrima 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
We won't do this again! by mtbdave

This was our first Viking cruise on one of their new ships going south on the Rhine River for ... continue

Viking Baldur 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Rhine Getaway Cruise aboard the Viking Atla - December 2013 by aky13

NOTE: Our cruise started in Basel, Switzerland and TERMINATED in Amsterdam, ... continue

Viking Atla 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Danube Waltz on the Viking Magni by rcaruso

Since this year was fraught with lock strikes, high water and the possibility of bad weather we ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 5+ out of 5+
VikingRiverEnthusiast by vikingenthusist

My husband and I did the Danube "Christmas Markets" cruise starting December 21 in Budapest ... continue

Viking Idun 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Best post / best cruise ever - Viking Cruise by Quietly

Sailed on Viking Magni Christmas 2013 with another couple.

Only glitch was airline ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube Christmas Markets by swift75

We were first time cruisers, first time winter in Europe, first time to Hungary, Austria or ... continue

Viking Bragi 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Christmas Market Cruise! by tennis7

We had a great time on our first river cruise. We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest.The AMA ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great First River Cruise Experience by Tump01

After taking many ocean cruises with increasingly disappointing experiences, my wife and I ... continue

River Duchess 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good experience by ametty

I am going to be much more critical than is warranted because I want to point out the limited ... continue

Viking Tor 12/13 Not Rated
Heart of Germany - Christmas Market Cruise by WarEagle76

We sailed on Viking Freya for the Heart of Germany Christmas Market cruise with the two day ... continue

Viking Freya 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Rhine Christmas Markets aboard the Viking Jarl by jdbirch

Arrived a couple of days early to visit the museums and go around town a bit. If luggage light, ... continue

Viking Jarl 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
AmaCerto Christmas Cruise 2013 by indalu

Just returned from Christmas cruise on the Danube from Nuremberg to Budapest with a 2 day ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Perfection of course! by Manor Born

My wife and I are in our late 50’s and describe ourselves as “discerning ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Romantic Danube : Christmas Market Budapest to Nuremberg by CloudBuster

First River cruise with several ocean cruises behind us. The first thing we found was how open ... continue

Viking Var 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Enchanting Christmas Markets Cruise On Viking Skadi by CruiseFever

We did this same stretch of the river Danube last summer with Viking's Grand European Itinerary ... continue

Viking Skadi 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Christmas markets - romantic Danube by Aosting

My husband and I are first time cruisers, ocean and river. And our first time traveling in ... continue

Viking Bragi 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Viking Baldur Rhine River Cruise by TravellingTigg

Just home from our Rhine Cruise on Viking Baldur. First vacation that I cannot find one negative ... continue

Viking Baldur 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip! by snowhater12

This was a very enjoyable trip. I had no complaints with Vantage. Everything was smooth sailing. ... continue

River Splendor 11/13 5+ out of 5+