Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 969 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fantastic Vacation by arivers

Although my husband and I have traveled extensively in the USA, we have never taken a river ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Paris - Normandy Beaches by yuntrips

This was our first ever cruise experience and overall we loved it. If you've never tried river ... continue

Avalon Creativity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Delightful Delling Didn't Disappoint by grumma43

My husband and I have sailed several ocean cruises and just never loved the large ships. So, we ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhine river from Amsterdam to Basel Aug 2014 by reader8855

We just got back from our fabulous cruise on the Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel. We sailed ... continue

Avalon Affinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Huge Disappointment by IranDot

We just finished the Eastern European cruise. We began in Budapest at the Marriott, which was ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 Not Rated
Romantic Danube by proudmama53

An awesome way to celebrate our 40th anniversary. This was our first river cruise and having ... continue

AmaPrima 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent by kateh48

We had never been on Viking River Cruise previously, but the line was highly recommended by our ... continue

Viking Rurik 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruising down the river by Act 3

This the the first river cruise for my wife and me, although we have taken several ocean ... continue

Viking Jarl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam to Basel by mlenington

My wife and I took the VAR from Amsterdam to Basel. The boat was very well run and the crew went ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A memorable experience by keepitup

We had a fantastic trip filled with memorable experiences. Russia is an amazing country with awe ... continue

Viking Truvor 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Experience by Reffie

This was our first river cruise and it was an excellent experience. We went from Amsterdam to ... continue

Viking Atla 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointed by trinbago

With all the hype of the Viking River Cruise line, I expected more from the cruise. While it was ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
The BEST way to travel by DV1

Loved, loved, loved our cruise along the Danube River. The Ama prima was beautiful, new, clean. ... continue

AmaPrima 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Lemon Law by uncle judge

We booked the two week grand european cruise and looked forward to what the brochures called, ... continue

Viking Embla 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - NEVER AGAIN! by MathSpokenHere

My wife and I booked the 7-day Portraits of Southern France Viking River Cruise during July with ... continue

Viking Hermod 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
4 from Texas by cheree1@peoplepc.com

A fantastic river cruise. Love every minute. The food was really good, the cabin was wonderful ... continue

AmaCerto 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Portraits of Southern France by Barling

Although all details of our outward and homeward journeys from and to Bristol went according to ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Danube Disappointment by skivault

We were anxiously awaiting our first Viking River Cruise. We had heard good things about Viking ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good Russian river cruise by Rustymano

Uniworld's river Victoria and their staff did a very nice job even though they are not as good ... continue

River Victoria 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by europe9191

Overall:

I think it is very tricky to try to add Americans to what was once a mainly ... continue

Stella 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not totally a positive experience by bigman county down

This was the first experience of river cruising for my wife and myself, and in general it was a ... continue

Viking Idun 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rivers of Gold - perfect! by ktdplusone

This was our first ever cruise of any type and, having always been independent travellers, we ... continue

Viking Hemming 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Sky Grand European Tour by textc

We just returned from two weeks on the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers.

The Viking Sky is ... continue

Viking Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime by vandervliet

This was the first ever cruise I had been on and it did not disappoint. From the word go ... continue

River Countess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Tale of Two Cruises by mayflower57

I call this review A Tale of Two Cruises because there was everything that happened on the boat ... continue

Viking Tor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+