Europe River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe River Cruise Reviews: 902 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Stunning longship and staff but sadly disappointed by travelersRus2

Our trip was the first week in July 2014, "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Ilenekoppel@msn.com

I just returned home from 13 days with AMAwaterways. Seven days were spent on the AMAdagio and 3 ... continue

AmaDagio 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Maiden voyage for Viking Hlin by RTcruzer

My husband and I are veteran ocean cruisers ages 52 and 49 and were unsure we would like a river ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux July 12-18 by vcgeno

My wife and I went on the July 12 voyage henceforth known as the “Oops I left the rope in ... continue

Viking Forseti 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Met all our expectations by Holiday buff

We have just returned from our first river cruise on Emerald Star and have no hesitation ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Var is a Wonder by FL Fun

My wife and I have cruise many times on ocean cruises but this is our first time on a river ... continue

Viking Var 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Romantic Rhine in Seven Days Basel to Amsterdam by Got2Cruise

The Avalon Felicity Basel to Amsterdam affords the cruiser a taste of the many delightful small ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
WONDERFUL, RELAXING, INTIMATE by gregstaff

We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest 12 - 19 July 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Impressed by the Impression! - Budapest to Amsterdam by rudeman

Introduction  This was our first, ever, river cruise, having been on 11 previous ocean ... continue

Avalon Impression 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruise and we were impressed by hooverdoover

Did not know what to expect but the cruise impressed us, from the boarding process to staff, how ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
More Than We Ever Expected! by casadblu

This was our first river cruise after four ocean cruises. A river cruise is almost an anti-ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 07/14 5+ out of 5+
EMERALD STAR CRUISE 5TH TO 12TH JULY, 2014 by LEESRE

This was to be our second River Cruise first one being in Portugal and this time on the ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
5 Stars? Not by Ocean Cruise Standards. by Scotken

My wife and I are experienced travellers and have been on 17 Ocean Cruises mainly at the 4 or 5 ... continue

Scenic Ruby 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
After this I need another holiday! by bellisjones

My wife and I have just returned from cruising along the Danube from Nuremburg to Budapest. Much ... continue

Emerald Star 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
I Wanted to Book Another Cruise with Viking by doowopqueen

I'm on my return flight from an absolutely perfect eight-day cruise on the Rhine on the Viking ... continue

Viking Ingvi 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant Danube Experience by FresnoNorm

We had a great time on this ship. I really liked the "all-inclusive" arrangement -- all tips, ... continue

River Ambassador 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Horrible Experience of Viking River Cruise on Grand European Tour by traficanti

Because Viking River Cruise proudly advertises being the recipient of Cruise Critic "2013 ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by laurettann

All my friends do Viking so I liked being different and felt that Avalon was a step up. The ship ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Paris to Prague Cities of Light Tour by gailgrw1

We just returned from a wonderful Viking Cruise line vacation.

We have cruised before to ... continue

Viking Odin 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Ship! Brilliant Staff! by Caser41

We chose to do a river cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary. We had done a number of ocean ... continue

River Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+