France Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > France Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
France Cruise Reviews: 93 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Portraits of southern France by gregoram

Really enjoyed the cruise. Viking had someone there at the airport to pick us up. The ship was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Taste of France by leslie99

My husband and I and two other couples enjoyed The Taste of France Cruise on the Swiss Emerald ... continue

Swiss Emerald 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
My 1st Viking cruise in May by Sdemko

We really enjoyed the cruise from beginning to end! There are a few areas which could use some ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
AmaDagio – Paris & Provence – May 2014 by Nudibranch

My DS and I were part of a group of about 40 who elected to spend four days in Paris, France ... continue

AmaDagio 06/14 Not Rated
Cruising the waterway & rivers around Bordeaux by actltd

It wasn’t without hesitation that I decided to offer European river cruises to compliment ... continue

Cyrano de Bergerac 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Chateaux, Rivers & Wine with Royal Treatment by Viking! by RosieWriter

The cruise was absolutely a graceful gliding down the rivers into the magnificent world of ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Review of Emerald Princess 24th May 2014 by LizandChris

We stayed at the Premier Inn the night before. What is normally a quiet night , was chaotic. A ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous family cruise by magorgirl

This was our third cruise on the Independence. Despite emails from RC about roadworks around ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
More than two thumbs up by MalibooNewYork

You have heard the phrase "all thumbs"? If I had more than two thumbs I would point them all ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Couldn't wait to get home... by depthospirit

Royal Caribbean May 2014 (half term week) S’ton to Le Havre, Bilbao & Gijon – 6 ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Perfection on the Seine by jkadventures

After forty-something ocean cruises, and a continuing disappointment of the direction our ... continue

Avalon Creativity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Paris and the Heart of Normandy by cruisebear1

My wife and I took the Paris to Normandy cruise May 18, 2014 on the Viking Spirit. I will try to ... continue

Viking Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Where do I begin? by mozart0404

I was so looking forward to this little break but it went wrong from the beginning. First thing ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river? I don't think so! by Baby boomer cruise

Fabulous welcome, beautiful room and shower room. A good start.

Our balcony cabin looked ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sit back and relax by frankiegvw

We have just got back from a 4 day mini cruise with Adventure of the Seas.

While i know ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Cruise experience by gayleharp43

Not sure what to expect and previously scared of water and ships. Won the trip with Kleeneze as ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 05/14 5+ out of 5+
So relaxing! by Janjo01

My husband and I always wanted to visit the Normandy coast of France, and decided to try a river ... continue

Viking Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Soane/ Rhone River Cruise by piper000

Spectacular! Great crew, great ship. Almost perfect weather made this a great time to travel ... continue

Viking Heimdal 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Kaiser Family French Cruise and Paris Adventure by JBeau

We reside in Larkspur, California a small town in the County of Marin just on the other side of ... continue

Viking Spirit 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceptional by Cashelmara

No matter how calm an ocean is I get seasick because there always is a swell - a river cruise is ... continue

Viking Odin 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Portrait of Southern France by Dkuntz

This was a well organized, relaxing, and enjoyable cruise. It was my second cruise on the Viking ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another Special Viking Cruise by z06vett

This was our fourth Viking Cruise and we have enjoyed every one, matter of fact we have our ... continue

Viking Buri 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Tauck is slipping by BMWDvr

We just returned from our 3rd Tauck trip and in the past we could never say a bad word about ... continue

Swiss Emerald 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Spirit was better ! by chaunceyb

After 7 days on the Viking Spirit, we transferred to the Viking Hermod. Our room was a french ... continue

Viking Hermod 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Misled in Bordeaux by felasha

The cruise that began in Bordeaux April 19 was disappointing in many ways, despite the pleasant ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 Not Rated