France Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > France Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
France Cruise Reviews: 91 Ship Name Date Member Rating
My 1st Viking cruise in May by Sdemko

We really enjoyed the cruise from beginning to end! There are a few areas which could use some ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
AmaDagio – Paris & Provence – May 2014 by Nudibranch

My DS and I were part of a group of about 40 who elected to spend four days in Paris, France ... continue

AmaDagio 06/14 Not Rated
Cruising the waterway & rivers around Bordeaux by actltd

It wasn’t without hesitation that I decided to offer European river cruises to compliment ... continue

Cyrano de Bergerac 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Chateaux, Rivers & Wine with Royal Treatment by Viking! by RosieWriter

The cruise was absolutely a graceful gliding down the rivers into the magnificent world of ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Review of Emerald Princess 24th May 2014 by LizandChris

We stayed at the Premier Inn the night before. What is normally a quiet night , was chaotic. A ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous family cruise by magorgirl

This was our third cruise on the Independence. Despite emails from RC about roadworks around ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
More than two thumbs up by MalibooNewYork

You have heard the phrase "all thumbs"? If I had more than two thumbs I would point them all ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Couldn't wait to get home... by depthospirit

Royal Caribbean May 2014 (half term week) S’ton to Le Havre, Bilbao & Gijon – 6 ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Perfection on the Seine by jkadventures

After forty-something ocean cruises, and a continuing disappointment of the direction our ... continue

Avalon Creativity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Paris and the Heart of Normandy by cruisebear1

My wife and I took the Paris to Normandy cruise May 18, 2014 on the Viking Spirit. I will try to ... continue

Viking Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Where do I begin? by mozart0404

I was so looking forward to this little break but it went wrong from the beginning. First thing ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river? I don't think so! by Baby boomer cruise

Fabulous welcome, beautiful room and shower room. A good start.

Our balcony cabin looked ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sit back and relax by frankiegvw

We have just got back from a 4 day mini cruise with Adventure of the Seas.

While i know ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Cruise experience by gayleharp43

Not sure what to expect and previously scared of water and ships. Won the trip with Kleeneze as ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 05/14 5+ out of 5+
So relaxing! by Janjo01

My husband and I always wanted to visit the Normandy coast of France, and decided to try a river ... continue

Viking Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Soane/ Rhone River Cruise by piper000

Spectacular! Great crew, great ship. Almost perfect weather made this a great time to travel ... continue

Viking Heimdal 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Kaiser Family French Cruise and Paris Adventure by JBeau

We reside in Larkspur, California a small town in the County of Marin just on the other side of ... continue

Viking Spirit 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceptional by Cashelmara

No matter how calm an ocean is I get seasick because there always is a swell - a river cruise is ... continue

Viking Odin 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Portrait of Southern France by Dkuntz

This was a well organized, relaxing, and enjoyable cruise. It was my second cruise on the Viking ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another Special Viking Cruise by z06vett

This was our fourth Viking Cruise and we have enjoyed every one, matter of fact we have our ... continue

Viking Buri 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Tauck is slipping by BMWDvr

We just returned from our 3rd Tauck trip and in the past we could never say a bad word about ... continue

Swiss Emerald 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Spirit was better ! by chaunceyb

After 7 days on the Viking Spirit, we transferred to the Viking Hermod. Our room was a french ... continue

Viking Hermod 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Misled in Bordeaux by felasha

The cruise that began in Bordeaux April 19 was disappointing in many ways, despite the pleasant ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 Not Rated
Beautiful new ship by Samlerman

We cruised from Chalon sur Saone to Avignon. Finding the ship was difficult, as it was docked ... continue

Viking Buri 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Buri Rhone River Cruise by LaceyT

This was our first Viking cruise, but our fourth river cruise. Our comments:

1. Loved ... continue