Europe - Greek Isles Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews: 102 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A very disappointing first cruise experience by Piersgrace

We had long talked about booking a cruise, and spent a lot of time researching the different ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Family Review for Splendour (Split, Ephesus, and 2 Greek Islands) by juliewill

Overall we had a great cruise for our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 2, 4, 6). Since we had ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Med cruise with some trepidation turns out better than expected by james ensor

We had cruised on this ship to Norway , late in the year, and found it cool on the ship and cold ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
NCL shines again by wisha

This was my 3rd NCL cruise, first time on the Jade. We picked this cruise for the ports as last ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 5+ out of 5+
GREAT FIRST-EVER CRUISE !! by honeybee324

This was my sister and I's first cruise. We booked a mini-suite, on the recommendation of ... continue

Ruby Princess 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Cruise by Lindy624

First and foremost, our thoughts are with the Jade's crew members who were from the Philippines ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Latest Sostice Class ship - Reflection by Marveagle

The latest Solstice Class ship from Celebrity is beautiful in appearance, but with some design ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
New Places and New memories by loversr4ever

We fly into Rome and spend 3 jam packed days walking and seeing and walking and seeing and etc, ... continue

Rotterdam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Well Worth the Wait by Carol Wood

I reached my 60th Birthday in August but my celebration was my first cruise with my husband in ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise to Italy and Greek Isles by Grumpy100

We departed West Palm Beach on 10/30/13 on US Air to Barcelona. All flights were good and on ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5+ out of 5+
CRUISING THE AEGEAN SEA ON THE CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION by willden

OVERVIEW

This was our second cruise on a Millennium class vessel although the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A journey we will remember all our lives - LONG & DETAILED by StartrainDD

Constellation 10-31-13 Turkey and Greece

Monday  Tuesday, October 28 & ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Ruby Princess Greek Isles--A Real Jewel! by RangerEvans

Our 21st cruise, 3rd Princess, was all we expected and more. No rain, one overcast day, the rest ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful autumn cruise on the Ruby by Madras Piper

Decided to chance going on a cruise at this time of year.For first 8 days the seas were really ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fall Med & Greek Isles Cruise by tvl4life

We've cruised many times and in recent years have moved away from big ships, preferring the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Crete to Italy - Fantastic Experience by JemIB66

We embarked on the ship in Heraklion, having flown in from London. We travelled as a family of 3 ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Don't Sail on Louis Cruise Lines by Jhuddles2

In mid-October, 2013, we took a 4-day cruise of the Greek Islands (Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, ... continue

Louis Aura 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip but not entirely meeting up to all the Azamara hype! by kek123

This was my fourth cruise and first on Azamara. After reading reviews for months, finally adding ... continue

Azamara Journey 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great staff - mediocre food - disappointment by dave1013

This was my fourth cruise (wife's first) and my first with Royal Caribbean. Given the totality ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Quality by atlanticbeach

This was our first cruise with Azamara, and just our second overall. We don't consider ourselves ... continue

Azamara Journey 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise - Ship needs some work by jaw070701

We had a great cruise. We had fantastic weather, good ports of calls, nice meals and good ... continue

Legend of the Seas 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Watch Out For The Wind by Srbkrb

Let me start by saying we loved the food and service on the Windstar which is a 25 yr old 150 ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 Not Rated
Brilliant service, a few poor destinations and first time cruiser's ra by countryman

First, how brilliant the Elizabeth was - service, food, entertainment - various reviews said ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Cruise from Athens to Mykonos, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Santorini, Crete, Oly by Pugdom@verizon.net

A wonderful cruise that exceeded our expectations in every way! The ship is beautifully ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Good trip overall. by jupiterandpluto

This was only the second cruise that we have taken since we have always traveled independently ... continue

Nautica 12/13 5.0 out of 5+