Europe - Greek Isles Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews: 94 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Well Worth the Wait by Carol Wood

I reached my 60th Birthday in August but my celebration was my first cruise with my husband in ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise to Italy and Greek Isles by Grumpy100

We departed West Palm Beach on 10/30/13 on US Air to Barcelona. All flights were good and on ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5+ out of 5+
CRUISING THE AEGEAN SEA ON THE CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION by willden

OVERVIEW

This was our second cruise on a Millennium class vessel although the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A journey we will remember all our lives - LONG & DETAILED by StartrainDD

Constellation 10-31-13 Turkey and Greece

Monday  Tuesday, October 28 & ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Ruby Princess Greek Isles--A Real Jewel! by RangerEvans

Our 21st cruise, 3rd Princess, was all we expected and more. No rain, one overcast day, the rest ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful autumn cruise on the Ruby by Madras Piper

Decided to chance going on a cruise at this time of year.For first 8 days the seas were really ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fall Med & Greek Isles Cruise by tvl4life

We've cruised many times and in recent years have moved away from big ships, preferring the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Crete to Italy - Fantastic Experience by JemIB66

We embarked on the ship in Heraklion, having flown in from London. We travelled as a family of 3 ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Don't Sail on Louis Cruise Lines by Jhuddles2

In mid-October, 2013, we took a 4-day cruise of the Greek Islands (Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, ... continue

Louis Aura 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip but not entirely meeting up to all the Azamara hype! by kek123

This was my fourth cruise and first on Azamara. After reading reviews for months, finally adding ... continue

Azamara Journey 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great staff - mediocre food - disappointment by dave1013

This was my fourth cruise (wife's first) and my first with Royal Caribbean. Given the totality ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Quality by atlanticbeach

This was our first cruise with Azamara, and just our second overall. We don't consider ourselves ... continue

Azamara Journey 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise - Ship needs some work by jaw070701

We had a great cruise. We had fantastic weather, good ports of calls, nice meals and good ... continue

Legend of the Seas 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Watch Out For The Wind by Srbkrb

Let me start by saying we loved the food and service on the Windstar which is a 25 yr old 150 ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 Not Rated
Brilliant service, a few poor destinations and first time cruiser's ra by countryman

First, how brilliant the Elizabeth was - service, food, entertainment - various reviews said ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Cruise from Athens to Mykonos, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Santorini, Crete, Oly by Pugdom@verizon.net

A wonderful cruise that exceeded our expectations in every way! The ship is beautifully ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Good trip overall. by jupiterandpluto

This was only the second cruise that we have taken since we have always traveled independently ... continue

Nautica 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Ports of Call by BandBinPA

This was our first Oceania Cruise. We picked it because of the itinerary Istanbul to ... continue

Nautica 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise by Mick the cruiser

As my title suggests this was the first cruise my wife and I have been on so I would pick a ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Greek Isles were wonderful, loved Italy more. by RadiantRed

My husband and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary with a cruise that began on Sept. 9 in ... continue

Ruby Princess 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Most Disappointing Cruise by stevenmartin

The ship was almost new,my cabin was an inside cabin on high level floor,had everything needed ... continue

MSC Preziosa 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Dream trip! by sueajp

We sailed on the Ruby on Sept 21st from Venice with stops in Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Santorini, ... continue

Ruby Princess 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Plesantly surprised by mamabear123

We booked our 11 day Greek Isle, Turkey, Croatia and Venice cruise back in March and we were a ... continue

Legend of the Seas 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very poor value for money paid with inferior service, food and bar by Holy Innocent

Having done 20+ cruises before, this was a first time trying a luxury level of cruise, at a huge ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Reflection by letsfly

Just got back from the September 30, 2013 sailing of the Celebrity Reflection. We traveled with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/13 5.0 out of 5+