Europe - Greek Isles Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews: 93 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spotless Ship on Beautiful Seas by ThelmLou

We selected Norwegian Jade (14 day Adriatic cruise)for Four reasons, 1) We were travelling with ... continue

Norwegian Jade 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by kazza61

We had previously sailed on the Spirit the year before and wasn't sure if cruising was for us so ... continue

Norwegian Jade 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not what I expected. by blueeyes1310

Just back from a 7 night cruise on board Splendour of the Seas. This was my first cruise and I ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, Great Ports by JordanF

We sailed on the Celebrity Reflection for an eleven night Eastern Mediterranean cruise in May, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Family Cruise Cruise to Greek Islands May 24 2014 (Half Term) by Dairy free Cruiser 002

We have just returned from a wonderful cruise with NCL cruises on their ship Jade and I just ... continue

Norwegian Jade 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Recommended for cruising the islands of the Aegean by PTBitte

The stateroom we were in was not large, but was comfortable for 2 people. There was a tiny bit ... continue

Louis Cristal 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Venice and the Greek Islands by jsull826

This is our 8th cruise with NCL, so if you like the free style dining and more casual cruising ... continue

Norwegian Jade 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
An anniversary cruise to remember by Fachechi2

The embarkation procedure was much quicker on this trip (although the time spent waiting for the ... continue

MSC Fantasia 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Well done cruise, mediocre excursions by MLam3

This was my first cruise with Regent May 2014. The Mariner was very well maintained, our suite ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time, Israel a must. by Yeomanterry

Good flight out from Birmingham, arrived same time as 4 other planes, long queues, make sure you ... continue

Thomson Celebration 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland American Line, Noordam by mancity1

We (two couples) recently completed a 22 a day Mediterranean cruise on the Noordam, Holland ... continue

Noordam 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise and stay...Wish we had stayed at the hotel by Anne Daniels

We have been on a number of cruises previously, the latter on the Thomson Majesty and have ... continue

Thomson Spirit 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good value cruise, helped by great weather by harleydee

Just returned from a 2 week cruise and stay holiday to the Aegean,

;cruise was good ... continue

Thomson Spirit 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Louis Olympia 4 Day Cruise by webster81

Took a 4 night cruise in April from Athens that stopped at the following locations:  ... continue

Louis Aura 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade is still a Gem by QLD KID

This being our first Christmas away from Australia ever we were perhaps a little ... continue

Norwegian Jade 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magical and beautiful by lovetosailwithfamily

Although, I was a little concerned about spending a few days in Istanbul prior to the cruise. I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A very disappointing first cruise experience by Piersgrace

We had long talked about booking a cruise, and spent a lot of time researching the different ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Family Review for Splendour (Split, Ephesus, and 2 Greek Islands) by juliewill

Overall we had a great cruise for our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 2, 4, 6). Since we had ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Med cruise with some trepidation turns out better than expected by james ensor

We had cruised on this ship to Norway , late in the year, and found it cool on the ship and cold ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
NCL shines again by wisha

This was my 3rd NCL cruise, first time on the Jade. We picked this cruise for the ports as last ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 5+ out of 5+
GREAT FIRST-EVER CRUISE !! by honeybee324

This was my sister and I's first cruise. We booked a mini-suite, on the recommendation of ... continue

Ruby Princess 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Cruise by Lindy624

First and foremost, our thoughts are with the Jade's crew members who were from the Philippines ... continue

Norwegian Jade 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Latest Sostice Class ship - Reflection by Marveagle

The latest Solstice Class ship from Celebrity is beautiful in appearance, but with some design ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
New Places and New memories by loversr4ever

We fly into Rome and spend 3 jam packed days walking and seeing and walking and seeing and etc, ... continue

Rotterdam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Well Worth the Wait by Carol Wood

I reached my 60th Birthday in August but my celebration was my first cruise with my husband in ... continue

Ruby Princess 11/13 5+ out of 5+