Europe - Greek Isles Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews: 52 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good trip overall. by jupiterandpluto

This was only the second cruise that we have taken since we have always traveled independently ... continue

Nautica 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Ports of Call by BandBinPA

This was our first Oceania Cruise. We picked it because of the itinerary Istanbul to ... continue

Nautica 09/13 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise by Mick the cruiser

As my title suggests this was the first cruise my wife and I have been on so I would pick a ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Greek Isles were wonderful, loved Italy more. by RadiantRed

My husband and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary with a cruise that began on Sept. 9 in ... continue

Most Disappointing Cruise by stevenmartin

The ship was almost new,my cabin was an inside cabin on high level floor,had everything needed ... continue

MSC Preziosa 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Dream trip! by sueajp

We sailed on the Ruby on Sept 21st from Venice with stops in Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Santorini, ... continue

Plesantly surprised by mamabear123

We booked our 11 day Greek Isle, Turkey, Croatia and Venice cruise back in March and we were a ... continue

Legend of the Seas 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very poor value for money paid with inferior service, food and bar by Holy Innocent

Having done 20+ cruises before, this was a first time trying a luxury level of cruise, at a huge ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Reflection by letsfly

Just got back from the September 30, 2013 sailing of the Celebrity Reflection. We traveled with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the Ruby and the ports by travellovers2

We loved our cruise on the Ruby Princess. The ship is very nice except that the cabins are a ... continue

Best cruise EVER! by ChiknDance

I suppose its partly the people you choose to travel with, or the people you meet along the way ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Louse cruises by ladyneelie

Our superior cabin turned out to be an inferior porthole and bunk job with towels you could ... continue

Louis Aura 09/13 1.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but for the Food by DDCruiseFL

We recently took an 11 day cruise on the Legend of the Seas from Venice to Croatia, Turkey and ... continue

Legend of the Seas 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Fabulous by Tizzy-Jo

At the age of 67, we decided to go on our first ever cruise. Chose the Celebration as it sounded ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/13 5+ out of 5+
HAL Ryndam: an excellent cruise by RobertGraves

This is a too lengthy review of only a short (seven-day) cruise, but it reflects our enjoyment ... continue

Ryndam 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Greek Isles & Turkey - Wonderful cruise! by egeller624

Loved the ship! The crew were all fantastic as usual. Our waiter Francisco went the extra mile ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic cruise ship and staff by makkblin

After sailing more than 35 times on more than 10 different cruise lines, my wife and I are ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Seabourn Quest 2012 cruise vs. Silversea Spirit 2013 cruise by Law Prof

Seabourn Quest 2012 cruise vs. Silversea Spirit 2013 cruise

We took the Seabourn Quest ... continue

Silver Spirit 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Tired. Old boat. by Sparky1624

No Celebration!

No one who has sailed a modern cruise liner could give this 30 year old ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
It does not get any worse than this!!!! by Philcruiser

Over the past 40 years I have traveled on a wide range of cruise ships....this being the worst ... continue

Tere Moana 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Tere Moana-Disaster at Sea! by rps

I first write you to make you aware what my friends (all 11 of us) and I experienced ... continue

Tere Moana 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Small ship, great service by NamasteYall

My husband and I went on a Windstar Cruise around the Greek Islands as part of our honeymoon. We ... continue

Wind Spirit 08/13 5+ out of 5+
disappointing return to Princess. by bcarroll

My wife and I are aged 60 and love cruising having been on 14 cruises with various lines. We are ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/13 1.0 out of 5+
ATHENS TO ROME JUNE 2013 EXCELLENT! by skywatch

Beautiful trip Corinth channel/Delphi/Fiskarda/Kafelonia/Tamarina/Lipari/Capri/Sorento/Rome

... continue
Tere Moana 06/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Port Intensive Collector Cruise by Kenato

This was an initial cruise of the Greek islands and then a Re-positioning up to Copenhagen

... continue