Europe - Greek Isles Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Greek Isles Cruise Reviews: 101 Ship Name Date Member Rating
What a beautiful ship and beautiful ports. by Chrisdrew1

I have to say I read a lot of reviews and I was a little concern about taking the MSC, I was ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Previously Skeptical, Pleasantly Surprised by skinnyguide

Traveling with 3000 of my best friends and only visiting ports, is not exactly what I call ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing - Not as good as Seabourn!!! by SKP613

We had high expectations for this cruise having sailed with Seabourn and other high-end ships ... continue

Le Soleal 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Heaven on Earth by lesley4391

my husband and i took a seabourn cruise for our 20th anniversary. we had never cruised on a ... continue

Seabourn Odyssey 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic ship, lots of bars and siiting spaces, acceptable food by spyrsyr

As we embarked from Piraeus and we were only about 50 persons, the embarkation procedures were ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by petesrep

We have cruised 8 other times but this was our first Celebrity Cruise. We were very pleased with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on the Celebration by lazlostormaker

Just returned from the Ancient Wonders Cruise on Thomson Celebration. Traveled with my 16 year ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
APPALLING by orlando1234

First and last cruise with MSC, thought price was to good to be true when booking and it was! ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful trip. by patriciatogher

We recently did a cruise with RC to celebrate our 40th wedding annniversary. From start to ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again by jolly121

We had the misfortune to sail on the Costa Riviera one Christmas several years ago and we said ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag by Hugemaniac1

I had read the reviews of the Jade before we took off on our June 7th Cruise, hence I had ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN WITH NORWEGIAN CRUISES by penders

Will write the good things first not that it will take too long We had a mini suite and it was ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - what a joke by charlenethornberry

Although I had read some very bad reviews we decided to give MSC a chance. What a mistake! If ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
My Dream trip: A cruise to the Greek Isles aboard the Tere Moana by tinalovesthekeys

This is a very thorough review because part of taking on a destination Cruise involves all the ... continue

Tere Moana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Will be back by topmen

this was a great trip the staff were very friendly the food was excellent as was the ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
7 Night Cruise from Venice & Greek Isles on Splendour of the Seas by cb1999

On arrival to ship embarkation was swift and fast once aboard our cabin was not ready this was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Sailing to Greek Islands and Turkish ports in Style by egillette

The finest sailing vacation ever, the Star Clipper cruise from Athens to the Greek Islands and ... continue

Star Clipper 07/14 5+ out of 5+
No excuse by redwards01

We were in a platinum suite for our 7 night Adriatic cruise. Our butler and cabin steward were ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Polished Cruise Line by greenidlady

Holland American was truly more than a disappointment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Service, ... continue

Noordam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing in Celebrity by RHafey

We were guests on board the Celebrity Reflection, a Mediterranean cruise, from June 13th through ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pride of the Aegean by ruslov

We chose this cruise line for two reasons: small ship and locations that we wanted to go to. The ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time (and probably last time) cruiser by joyrun

We probably would have been happier on a smaller ship with less passengers, and a slightly ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reading some of the reviews and wondering if we were on the same ship by RobWhyte

Just arrived back from 7 days on the majesty doing the Adriatic

Can't express on how ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Louis Olympia by Shane Edward

Well where do I start, firstly upon the room allocation on the 3rd level there was a strong ... continue

Louis Aura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+