Canary Islands Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Canary Islands Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Canary Islands Cruise Reviews: 685 Ship Name Date Member Rating
No Celebration for us! by jeannierose

This was our first cruise ever, so did not know what to expect, and were looking forward to it. ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again! by watchmakerray

The cruise started well as we were upgraded to a new balcony cabin. Pleasant and spacious. But ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Armonia by weelil

My husband and I have just returned from a 7night Canaries cruise, first piece of advice if you ... continue

MSC Armonia 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as three years ago by Pat H

My wife and I are into double figures with Thomson Cruises, that apart we were disappointed with ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
If this had been our first cruise it would have been our last!!!!! by annieadams

we've been on other Thompson ships but this was definitely the worst. There had been neurovirus ... continue

Unsteady by Slateedd

First cruise from Southampton 4 days of hell because of the weather and seas but when we got to ... continue

Oriana 02/14 Not Rated
Cabin to avoid by shainracy

Our trip to Cape Verde, Gambia & Senegal...was not as warm and rougher seas than many on ... continue

Braemar 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dazymaresmum by Doseymaresmum

Have just returned from a seven night with MSC and my main comments would have to be that MSC ... continue

MSC Armonia 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Novovirus alert by garycolin

My wife and I decided to try the Canaries cruise for her special birthday in Jan. We have been ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 Not Rated
Disappointed by Neillaurie

Totally agree with other reviewers. The Celebration was a disappointment despite an apparent ... continue

Excellent cruise aboard the Norwegian Spirit by keithyweithy

We flew to Barcelona independently with BA and after a great flight got a cab to our hotel the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Think twice about sailing the Atlantic in January! by TOHSF58

Went early to enjoy the beauty of a vibrant Barcelona and sailed on the Spirit down the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
A very pleasant surprise. by mal645

We booked this cruise at a week's notice and got a very good deal, especially as we booked our ... continue

MSC Armonia 01/14 5+ out of 5+
not really celebrating !!!! by kilkos

7th cruise with thomsons on various ships over the years.

ship: our room was 3 floors up ... continue

Late booking horror by BemroseUK

Having been on several other Thomson cruises in recent years, including two previous Canaries ... continue

Thomson Celebration 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not the best of cruises by Lesleyfurness

we sailed on Thomson Celebration to the Canaries for a one week Cruise and it was not our best ... continue

Thomson Celebration 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Oriana, a friendly ship by keithjoy

This was only our second cruise, the first being on Oceana in July 2013, and we did enjoy it, ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a lot wrong with Thomson Celebration by SEY

Just returned from a one week cruise around the Canary Islands on board the Thomson Celebration. ... continue

Thomson Celebration 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by ani03

We looked forward to our cruise on board Thomson celebration, booking a cabin with a ... continue

MSC Armonia in January by Traceyl

Sailed from Tenerife to Morocco and back. 7 nights. Italian led ship.

CLIMATE IN ... continue

MSC Armonia 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not much to Celebrate!! by Tommyteacake

My wife and I booked this cruise in September 2013 following our return from cruising on the ... continue

Thomson Celebration 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Standards and service slipped since last time by ktlou

I have cruised with many different cruise lines and this was my second Thomson cruise, having ... continue

Sapphire is a lovely ship - Christmas 2013 Canaies Cruise was awful by LezahB

I have only just found this site or I would have posted this earlier. The details of this voyage ... continue

Saga Sapphire 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by june710

After a pretty miserable year we decided to treat our grown up children and their partners to a ... continue

Thomson Celebration 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Looking A Little Tired by kennedyp

As we had done on 2 previous holidays we booked a suite on the Thomson Celebration over ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125