Canary Islands Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Canary Islands Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Canary Islands Cruise Reviews: 685 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mixed Feelings by Marsland

This was our first trip on NCL. The ship itself is lovely. The crew were also welcoming and ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Facts to help you plan by cdpopeye

This is our 5th completed cruise with NCL; Jade (9n - Canaries, Spain & Madeira); Jade (7n - ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable despite gales! by BillRover

My wife and I took the Thomson Celebration Colourful Coasts cruise, embarking 21 March 2014 and ... continue

Thomson Celebration 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Theft by dAN62

I booked this cruise as a 50th for my partner. Booked a deluxe cabin with a balcony. Room was ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Great Short Cruise with Excellent Service by Dorothy Clark

We have just enjoyed the Canary Islands Cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. Free Style Cruising was ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
I didn't want to leave!!! by AnnePontuso

As a combination 65th birthday present and the fact that my husband wrote "Political Science ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip on the Celebration by col202

We have previously sailed on the Destiny and the Spirit, and in agreeing with others, the ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Few frills, few faults by sands8kc

After reading some of the reviews, our expectations were not that high but thought that, for ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good ....... some bad by portsidejane

BA check-in at Gatwick was quick and easy and it was good to see a rep from NCL there too. In ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by NCLs small ship by Single Cruiser

Whilst this was my 15th (8th with NCL) cruise it was my first on one of NCLs small ships after ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Surprisingly Outstanding Cruise! by bjhorton

I have been on all the major mid-priced cruise lines for a total of nearly 40 cruises. ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5+ out of 5+
fishes by fishes

after sailing on several thomson ships we thought of going on the celebration again now that it ... continue

Thomson Celebration 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freestyle cruising is the way to go! by rosiehynds

Having never cruised with NCL before we were unsure what to expect from 'freestyle cruising' and ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Besides the waiter-restaurants, a nice trip. by humlet

Hitherto I have let my husband write the one and only review. But from this cruise I have things ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise and Most Enjoyable by Yachties

We booked "cruise only" as we live too far from Manchester or Gatwick to book flights with ... continue

Braemar 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant surprise by partrick

We took this cruise late February to get away from the weather in the UK. All reviews only give ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great week (despite the reviews!) by tilford

We were on the departure from Las Palmas on 1st February.

I had booked just after ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A good trip ruined! by elDeedee

This is a review of the Thomson fly/cruise, "Colourful Coasts" taken by my wife and I at the end ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Spirit and trips by BOB BOBBLY

We boarded the Norwegian Spirit at Barcelona, embarkation was a little slow but pleasant as they ... continue

A Penthouse on the Spirit, 3 days in Barcelona by darienill

Precruise:

Left for Barcelona on Sunday, arrived on Monday at 3 PM which was a few hours ... continue

Classy ship and the right size by Travelwriter2015

Having been lucky enough to have sailed on over 15 cruise lines through my job over the years ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 Not Rated
EXCELLENT CRUISE by JOCKYDOO

We booked last minute and paid £199 each for an inside cabin but were upgraded to an ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First and last with NCL. by alhamn

Major bad: (besides my shool-english.)

1. Food was far too often uneatable for me. But ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration - never again by tony50

We thought we would cruise on this ship again as it had been upgraded to Platinum we had a 7 day ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia Cruise by JemIB66

We boarded the Fantasia in Genoa, having flown to Milan from the UK. The transfer provided by ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+