Celebrity Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 1215 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lovely ports of call by Weboos2

Have just returned from a beautiful cruise aboard the Celebrity Silhouette. We travelled from ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Timers with Celebrity - not disappointed. by shortcruisers

An (ex) staunch Cunarder recommended Celebrity to us, so having sailed with RCCL & Princess, ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Ship by jeagord

Flew to Rome via jet 2, transfers and check in all very efficient.The stateroom was as expected ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First time in Europe on Celebrity by lslovbabe

We sailed on May 5th. This was our first celebrity cruise for my husband and I (my eighth cruise ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Europe by bellek18

This was our 1st time sailing Celebrity. We have cruised with Disney and Royal in the past. We ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not great by BarbBee

Have cruised many times but never on celebrity before. Really thought it was going to be ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Back to Back on the Celebrity Constellation by Pennstatedj

We arrived in Istanbul airport on day of departure, something we never do. This time we did and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Last Mediterranean cruise of 2013 by nojoke

After spending the night in Barcelona, we boarded the Equinox at about 12:30. Boarding was super ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
13- Unlucky for some by marlin333

We sailed on the Constellation in November on their Greek Islands cruise., not our ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise! but encountered the good the bad and the ugly. by Cruiser2835

The Good: To start off let me commend our main dining room staff , Marius from Romania and Rudy ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First review from a reasonably experienced cruiser by Medeba

Having just read a review for the Constellation’s Turkey and Greek Isles cruise I felt ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise ... by deb c

My daughter and I recently returned from our wonderful holiday which incorporated a 12 night ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Already planning another ... by deb c

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by Briansbrain

We are new cruisers. I had been on a MSC years ago, and it was cheap and ok. My husband and I ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ship.. Wonderful Service... Okay food.... 3rd Rate Entertainment by barmills

YES... we are Celebrity "Elite" members.... we quaff our tea with a raised pinky, actually dress ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Trip by cc41

This trip and the ship was excellent. No complaints. The Reflection is an amazing ship with an ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic but port-intensive Adriatic cruise! by Compass Rose Monica

Celebrity Silhouette, Adriatic Cruise, 31 October – 13 November 2013

Warning, my ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxed, bucket list experience by Lukehead

Pisa check

Venice check

Dubrovnik check

Pompeii check

Plus many ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5+ out of 5+
I was disappointed in the Ship by emilyanna

Our cruise started and ended in Rome and sailed to Sicily, Athens, Turkey (Kusadasi), Rhodes, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Silhouette October 19. by scifimonkey

Great ship, great crew, great fellow passengers (well mostly).

The itinerary was packed ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time on a Fine Ship by R'man

We experienced a near-perfect 12-night cruise around the Eastern Mediterranean that was port ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Could have been better by aussie 14

From the start this is a two class ship, they may not advertise it as such but if you have a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
A very enjoyable cruise to the Azores, Madeira, the Canaries by Saligo

BACKGROUND We usually choose a cruise on itinerary first, then dates, then price per night for ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Spectacular cruise, with a couple weak spots by ChapinaNan

We LOVED our Celebrity cruise. It was our first time on Celebrity and it was the best ever, and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Full of Eastern Promise by mike x ftc

This was our fourth Celebrity cruise, along with many other cruises on other lines, the second ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+