Celebrity Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 1182 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Back to Back on the Celebrity Constellation by Pennstatedj

We arrived in Istanbul airport on day of departure, something we never do. This time we did and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Last Mediterranean cruise of 2013 by nojoke

After spending the night in Barcelona, we boarded the Equinox at about 12:30. Boarding was super ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
13- Unlucky for some by marlin333

We sailed on the Constellation in November on their Greek Islands cruise., not our ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise! but encountered the good the bad and the ugly. by Cruiser2835

The Good: To start off let me commend our main dining room staff , Marius from Romania and Rudy ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First review from a reasonably experienced cruiser by Medeba

Having just read a review for the Constellation’s Turkey and Greek Isles cruise I felt ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise ... by deb c

My daughter and I recently returned from our wonderful holiday which incorporated a 12 night ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Already planning another ... by deb c

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by Briansbrain

We are new cruisers. I had been on a MSC years ago, and it was cheap and ok. My husband and I ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ship.. Wonderful Service... Okay food.... 3rd Rate Entertainment by barmills

YES... we are Celebrity "Elite" members.... we quaff our tea with a raised pinky, actually dress ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic but port-intensive Adriatic cruise! by Compass Rose Monica

Celebrity Silhouette, Adriatic Cruise, 31 October – 13 November 2013

Warning, my ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxed, bucket list experience by Lukehead

Pisa check

Venice check

Dubrovnik check

Pompeii check

Plus many ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 12/13 5+ out of 5+
I was disappointed in the Ship by emilyanna

Our cruise started and ended in Rome and sailed to Sicily, Athens, Turkey (Kusadasi), Rhodes, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Silhouette October 19. by scifimonkey

Great ship, great crew, great fellow passengers (well mostly).

The itinerary was packed ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time on a Fine Ship by R'man

We experienced a near-perfect 12-night cruise around the Eastern Mediterranean that was port ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Could have been better by aussie 14

From the start this is a two class ship, they may not advertise it as such but if you have a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
A very enjoyable cruise to the Azores, Madeira, the Canaries by Saligo

BACKGROUND We usually choose a cruise on itinerary first, then dates, then price per night for ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Spectacular cruise, with a couple weak spots by ChapinaNan

We LOVED our Celebrity cruise. It was our first time on Celebrity and it was the best ever, and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Full of Eastern Promise by mike x ftc

This was our fourth Celebrity cruise, along with many other cruises on other lines, the second ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox, Not sure I would cruise with them again. by marcyshops

This cruise was amazing!! We saw so much in such a short period of time. The ship itself was ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise in the Eastern Med by falcon2

While our destinations, including Istanbul, were delightful, the experience we had onboard the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Best time ever by olsense1

Just returned from a cruise on the Silhouette that was awesome. Great ship wonderful service and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Very good cruise...but much older than expected by NovaaCruiser

The celebrity reflection was our first cruise with Celebrity. We were attracted because of their ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Revisiting Equinox 2 years later on a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona. by dadsbdaycruiser

Just returned from a 12 day European cruise on the Celebrity Equinox out of Barcelona- which in ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Our best cruise ever by surebeatssailing

We just finished an amazing cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. We are not new to cruising & ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic Sea Cruise with Hubby by eviet

This was our first time with Celebrity and let me say I was not disappointed!! From start to ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 10/13 5+ out of 5+