Celebrity Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 1215 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Overrated by emuller1

This is our third cruise and first with Celebrity. We choose Celebrity because of the 7 day ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Is Celebrity Suffering an Identity Crisis? by rsalvia

Founded in 1988, the Chandris family had a clear-cut vision for Celebrity Cruise Lines. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox 1st June to 14th June 2014. Stateroom 8140 by seamuskerr

Cruise included flights and transfers to Barcelona which were both very stress ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by joevinnie

Embarkation was efficient. In only a few minutes from arriving at the pier we were in our room ... continue

Fabulous Med Cruise by AZDrum

Embarkation - The cruise rep could not locate our suite reservation. Had to wait while she ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, wonderful ports by vanvleckeren

I have cruised on Royal Caribbean four times previously, and I decided to upgrade to Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
So So Celebrity by atrip

Although Celebrity was our favorite cruise line, we were disappointed in this cruise. The good ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous in every way! by lobos356

Our family took a 13 night cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette in late May 2014, leaving from ... continue

A wonderful time on Celebrity. by Candidasa

My wife and I travel quite a lot and usually stay in 4-5 star hotels to make our vacations ... continue

Celebrity by lpat58

The Celebrity ships that I have been on are very nice. The cabins are great, the common areas ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Review of Aquaclass services by snoopydooper

First off, I should say that this was my honeymoon holiday and for both of us our first ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox .... Venice to Istanbul by trumpet56

After a few days in Venice we set sail and had a wonderful sail away in the Sunset bar with ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 Not Rated
A 12-nights cruise in fine weather and calm seas - Venice to Barcelona by jakob71

We are a married couple, who previously have been on 34 cruises. But this was only over second ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Med Cruise for Young couple by adkirk25

Overall - we loved our cruise. We had a great time on the ship and in port. I got slightly bored ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship but Terrible Concierge Service by creesman5

We chose Celebrity for the itinerary. Our ports of call were Santorini, Istanbul, Kusadasi, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship needs to improve customer access to ports by alohashar

Loved the Equinox. Cabin spacious and well appointed; nice bathroom with plenty of ... continue

Round trip form UK to the Med by happycruiser456

Embarkation:

Arrived early because the traffic wasn't as bad as we'd allowed for. Parked ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by historyqueen

Having just returned from our cruise I can only say it was a fantastic experience. I found the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise, great ports by vanvleckeren

I have sailed with Royal Caribbean several times in the past few years but had never sailed with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful but exhausted by susan legg

This was a first time cruise for us to celebrate my husbands 70th. We embarked at Venice and it ... continue

Wonderful cruise by Maverine

First I have to appologize that this will be only a short review since I´m already back to ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise, problems with drinks package and OBS by HMWCambridge

Background information: We have cruised five times, three of which have been with Celebrity. ... continue

An excellent experience by Pictontraveller

This was our second Celebrity Cruise (one previously on Celebrity Equinox in May 2010) and there ... continue

Wonderful Adriatic on Silhouette by goldiep

Just returned from our May 16 cruise. This was a port intensive cruise. So if, like us, you like ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Adventure by Stevie Lawson

Day 1 VENICE

Arrived 215 at pier from flight via Amsterda, so one of groups to board. ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5.0 out of 5+