Celebrity Mediterranean Cruises

Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 1129 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful cruise - Wine Package Experience? by stingray1

Positives

Embarkation & disembarkation were both very smooth

Stateroom very ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Excels Again! by cruiseral70

Review of Celebrity Reflection Cruise to Eastern Mediterranean

Title: Celebrity Excels ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Very Nice Trip by Nadogal

I have traveled on four other cruise lines and first time Cruise Critic user. I was able to meet ... continue

Trip on Eclipse to Eastern Mediterranean by weinst

For the second time, my husband and I cruised with Celebrity Cruises. This time to Eastern ... continue

Never Again!!! by DanaKR

We have only been on Nile Cruises before, which we enjoyed. It was our Thirtieth Wedding ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship...but by Spray

We are in our early 60's, both professionals and have only cruised 5 times previously - all with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Reflection - Golod and not so Good by jzvegas

I agree with everyone else, it is a beautiful ship. The staff is great, the shows very good, the ... continue

Fabulous! by winnipeg melody

It was a great cruise. This was our second Mediterranean cruise. This one was actually called ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Loved our Aqua Class Suite! by Furflies

This was our third time on a Solstice class ship with Celebrity. First the Solstice then the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection - My New Favorite!! by ChiknDance

I suppose its partly the people you choose to travel with, or the people you meet along the way ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Cruise of a lifetime, with awesome service by Celebrity by oscubed

First off we're frequent cruisers, but not "super cruisers". This was our 5th cruise, we've done ... continue

Perfect 1st Cruise by BiblioSiren

This was a 1st cruise for my Mom and I and we couldn't have had a better experience.

We ... continue

Great Time on Reflection's Birthday Cruise by pvkscruiser

Reflection is as beautiful as advertised and Celebrity still does a good job in Europe. The ship ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse - a slick operation by wmagor

We found this cruise lived up to reviews posted by others.

Main reason for booking was ... continue

We loved it by Diddleymaz

As first time cruisers we were totally open minded about what to expect from this cruise, it was ... continue

Wonderful cruise on Reflection by lisac1962

Just returned from our 5th overall cruise-HAL and Princess were previous cruise lines-3 ... continue

MOST MEMORABLE TOP CLASS VACATION by Mrs.JSparrow

Wow.where to begin....to sum it up briefly 5 STAR Luxury, 5 STAR Rooms, 5 Star Food and 5 Star ... continue

The Best Cruise Yet by chicagopaul

My partner and I just finished sailing on the beautiful Celebrity Reflection. This was our ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Perfect in every way! by hawkers

Our group of 6 planned this cruise before the beautiful Reflection made her maiden voyage! Our ... continue

A lovely ship by HelenREMfan

Embarkation was extremely smooth. As I have osteoarthritis I was directed to a designated help ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
My B2B Silhouette Mediterranean cruise in a wheelchair by dgraham

When my wife and I looked back over our previous trips we realized the strongest memories came ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/13 5+ out of 5+
1st time on a Celebrity ship. by Jack_Tar

As the saying goes. “ you can please some of the people all the time, you can please all ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Eclipsed by Richerts

This was the first time we had sailed with Celebrity Cruises and what an experience. This was ... continue

Brilliant experience by Bosleydog

Southampton to the med in 14 days on board the eclipse was exceptional.

1. Boarding ... continue

Excellent Ports of Call by Phlyn

There was only one day at sea on the 11 night Adriatic cruise, Venice to Rome. Ports of call ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 09/13 5+ out of 5+