Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3698 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing Cruise by Charlene

We had a blast on this cruise the "Emerald Princess", food was very good (and those that know ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by GonkDroid

This was our first cruise so have nothing to compare it against, however we would without ... continue

Beautiful Ship by scadybrown

I booked this cruise for my husband's 65th birthday in Feb the weather was great, the food was ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Ruby! by beingatraveler

This was our first time on the Ruby, and my fiance's first time sailing with Princess, also his ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess was lovely..a few exceptions.. by jill1970

My sister and I went on the new Royal Princess and were very happy with our cruise and service ... continue

Just wonderful :) by readyforsun19

I am writing as a first-time Princess Cruiser, 4th total cruise (all others RCCL), and my ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Winter's Escape on the Ruby Princess by guitardr

On a lucky Friday my wife & I made it to Midway a day before embarking for the five day to ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, but overall disappointment by lmcvey239

This was our first Princess cruise. (We have cruised other lines.) I expected Princess to ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Family Vacation by AlaskainJuly

We booked this cruise in June 2013 because I thought February break would be a good time to get ... continue

First Princess Cruise : on Royal Princess by samdon

This was our first cruise on a Princess ship: we have travelled on Seabourn, Oceania, Celebrity, ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good ship, great price by tomhiker

We wanted to go on a 14 day cruise but could only find one. This was an older Holland America ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Will pick another cruise line next time by Beemike007

Embarkation was slow; took an hour standing in line. The ship itself has a strange, chopped up ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise experience in every way! by kendon

This was our 19th Princess cruise over the past 14 years. I believe that Princess has reinvented ... continue

Never again by Caharri4

My husband and I were very excited about this cruise, but I must say after 8 previous cruises, ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not so royal! by South Bay

Embarkation was a breeze being a platinum member for the first time. We were on the ship after ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not so great!!! by Hal San Diego

After over a hundred cruises, I am sorry to say that the Carribean Princess was not a good ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Realistic cruise review for Royal Princess by darlingsteve

We really enjoyed cruising with Princess. We took our daughter and son in law with us on the ... continue

Ruby Princess 4 Night Grand Cayman Cruise 2/20/14 by baronessk

It was great to be back aboard Ruby, having cruised over Christmas, however I will start at the ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
NOTHING IS PERFECT BUT THIS COMES VERY CLOSE by CruiseWizz

Having sailed on 17 Princess cruises, my husband and I have experienced 11 of the current 17 ... continue

Good Cruise by JB@BigD

We cruise only from S Texas. We have cruised out of Bayport twice and probably will cruise ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
We just returned on Sunday 23 Feb by majcigar

We just returned on Sunday 23 Feb from my 27th cruise and 21st cruise on Princess. I have never ... continue

Another great one! by Hardy95

This was our 3rd cruise, 2nd with Princess. We had read some reviews of the Caribbean Princess, ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princival or Carnicess? You decide which you like better? by mghurle

This will be short and sweet, Princess has entered the 4-5 day cruise market. And this is NOT ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess by outdoors340

This was our first cruise. We chose Royal Princess because it was new and the larger commons ... continue

RCI Cruiser Falls in LOVE with Princess by MtnBikerFallDown

Background:  Last year, my hubby’s 40th passed virtually unnoticed. In the 2 months ... continue

Crown Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+