Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3706 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another Great Cruise with Princess by Ray23

We paired two 10 day cruises into a 20 day back-to-back and were far from alone.....at our ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Ruby Princess by richard8

My wife and I have cruised many times mostly on Royal. Ive heard only good things about ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Princess Cruise by morrisretired

This was our first cruise with Princess, and probably be our last with them. Our ninth cruise ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice cruise from Houston, Feb 22 to March 1 by crooser888

This was our 28th cruise and the fifth with Princess, previously sailing with Holland America ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Emerald princess by winny63

All I can really say is that we were very disappointed in this cruise. Embarktion went smooth ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Western & Eastern Caribbean Cruise by leftyofnorth

This was our 7th and 8th cruise, 6 with Princess and one each with Celebrity and Holland ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice, once again by misschrissy

This was my second time on Ruby and it's still a beautiful ship. I think the food is very good, ... continue

Great Cruise by atrip

This was my first Princess cruise and I was delighted. I cruised this same itinerary last ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Cruise by Charlene

We had a blast on this cruise the "Emerald Princess", food was very good (and those that know ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by GonkDroid

This was our first cruise so have nothing to compare it against, however we would without ... continue

Beautiful Ship by scadybrown

I booked this cruise for my husband's 65th birthday in Feb the weather was great, the food was ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Ruby! by beingatraveler

This was our first time on the Ruby, and my fiance's first time sailing with Princess, also his ... continue

Royal Princess was lovely..a few exceptions.. by jill1970

My sister and I went on the new Royal Princess and were very happy with our cruise and service ... continue

Just wonderful :) by readyforsun19

I am writing as a first-time Princess Cruiser, 4th total cruise (all others RCCL), and my ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Winter's Escape on the Ruby Princess by guitardr

On a lucky Friday my wife & I made it to Midway a day before embarking for the five day to ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, but overall disappointment by lmcvey239

This was our first Princess cruise. (We have cruised other lines.) I expected Princess to ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Family Vacation by AlaskainJuly

We booked this cruise in June 2013 because I thought February break would be a good time to get ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Princess Cruise : on Royal Princess by samdon

This was our first cruise on a Princess ship: we have travelled on Seabourn, Oceania, Celebrity, ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good ship, great price by tomhiker

We wanted to go on a 14 day cruise but could only find one. This was an older Holland America ... continue

Will pick another cruise line next time by Beemike007

Embarkation was slow; took an hour standing in line. The ship itself has a strange, chopped up ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise experience in every way! by kendon

This was our 19th Princess cruise over the past 14 years. I believe that Princess has reinvented ... continue

Never again by Caharri4

My husband and I were very excited about this cruise, but I must say after 8 previous cruises, ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not so royal! by South Bay

Embarkation was a breeze being a platinum member for the first time. We were on the ship after ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not so great!!! by Hal San Diego

After over a hundred cruises, I am sorry to say that the Carribean Princess was not a good ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Realistic cruise review for Royal Princess by darlingsteve

We really enjoyed cruising with Princess. We took our daughter and son in law with us on the ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+