Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3777 Ship Name Date Member Rating
I tried to love this ship by cruzmann

This ship was supposed to be a destination vessel. When they originally released the maiden year ... continue

Eastern Caribbean Cruise by lebrungr

The good:  Embarkation process was fast about 30 minutes

The central Atrium ( ... continue

A huge set back for Princess by Seastorm

Having cruised with Princess before (Crown Princess and Caribbean Princess) we were expecting, ... continue

Great time on Royal by scotter86

Sailed on royal caribbean oasis, and adventure. Sailed on princess ten times so we do get perks. ... continue

Amazing 1st Cruise by Nicagal

This was our first cruise so I had no idea what to expect. People I spoke to at home either love ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
by mrfviews

This was our 3 rd time on the Emerald, 11 th cruise all on Princess, their "grand class" ships, ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Glad we experienced the Royal for ourselves by pcsunlover

My husband and I were on the Royal Princess the week of March 30, 2014. This was our 7th cruise ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 29 - April 5 Best vacation of my life. by danrinke

My wife and I are in our early 30's. She is a school teacher and can only vacation one week ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, nobody is perfect by coloradocruisers101

First review I have written, but felt I needed to defend the Royal Princess. I have read and ... continue

Fun times by supersnookers

Let me start by saying we had a very good time and would definitely sail on the Royal Princess ... continue

The Good and the Bad with the Royal Princess cruise ship by lebrungr

My wife and I and two friends did a cruise in March/April 2014 on the Royal Princess to the ... continue

VERY DISAPPOINTED by BERTHA CARDENAS

This is our 5th cruise trip.

The stateroom (at Marina deck in the middle of the ship) ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time is the last time on a Princess Cruise! by larmur

Let me start by saying I am not a cruise expert by any means, but this was my 4th cruise and by ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing time aboard the Royal Princess by Samsa

I will start off by saying that I was worried based on some of the negative reviews I had been ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
We cruise for the destinations, as well as the onboard experiences by CruzinDNA

Our 5 day W. Caribbean (Cozumel, G. Cayman) cruise was terrific. We met wonderful people, with ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Princess and not impressed by aradia11tc

I have been on cruises before, but not with Princess. I had high expectations based on reviews. ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship and great Princess service. by Wish it were cruise time

We were a bit worried after reading some of the reviews, but those worries were unfounded. Some ... continue

New Cruiser goes on Second Cruise by NewCruiserMPC

Hello Everyone and Happy Cruising!  We went on our 1st cruise June of last year to ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed by Dallaslilly

I had been on a Princess cruise many years ago, and remembered it to be great. Decided to drive ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN! Think twice before you book a cruise on this ship by nhisrest

This was our 14th cruise. Before leaving, we checked the reviews and was somewhat surprised at ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Who designed this ship? by sun14

My wife and I were on The Royal Princess in March and were most disappointed with this ship. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A good first cruise by HankBuckley

We had never been on a cruise before. This was a good one to start with. 3 days at sea and 5 ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Stuck in Margaritaville - due to oil spill in Houston by harrellh

We boarded the Caribbean Princess at around 1pm, and later during muster, the captain came on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unhappy with the new Royal by linh123

Cabins: The cabins on this ship are even smaller than on other Princess ships, if possible. The ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by ajfitz

We were so looking forward to a step up from Carnival so we chose Princess. What a huge ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+