Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3794 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Royal Princess was everything we expected by Texasramblinreck

This was our 5th cruise with Princess and nobody does it better. I read a lot of reviews before ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Pretty good trip by Robegraham

This was a fairly enjoyable trip. There were some very good points: It was out of Houston, only ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess is Magnificant but... by peref2

Easter week was our 15th Princess cruise and it was on the Royal.  In most respects the ... continue

Good but not Great! by retired2008

After sailing on the Ruby and the Emerald, I had great expectations for this ship, but was very ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time of year to visit the Eastern Caribbean by itsme_jj

BACKGROUND: I am a seasoned cruiser, sailing on Carnival, Princess, NCL, Celebrity, Disney, ... continue

Royal Princess - Wonderful Experience by Ceohenry26

My wife and I sailed on the Royal Princess for our 1 year anniversary and had the time of our ... continue

Royal Princess is Wonderful by adbueno

My wife and I recently sailed on our 5th cruise with Princess Cruises. We decided to repeat the ... continue

Royal Princess Not Regal by mcharles

This was our sixth Princess Cruise. Our cruise (20 April 2014) was the last before a ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good, bad , and ugly by shipsealand

Hope Princess is reading this post to make improvements since DW & I prefer sailing w/ ... continue

Home with Princess! by Tillbrookg

We have been cruising for about 15 years and go on a cruise every year. Our first 5 cruises were ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise! by vernonct

We have cruised with Disney three times and Royal Caribbean twice. This was our first Princess ... continue

Ruby Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess: still phenomenal! by Shayna20

We flew from Oakland to Houston Hobby on Friday, April 18th and took the free shuttle to the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess April 19-26,2014 by jabrigzz

I will preface this with, this was 17th, SEVENTEENTH, cruise on Princess. I have NEVER EVER had ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess a disapppointment! by Chark

I have cruised over 40 times with Princess cruise lines and I was very disappointed with the new ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Great Vacation by Dr Lee

Had a great 7 days on the Royal Princess - its a great ship

Food - Excellent variety, ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to go again by Cheftalia

We loved the ship from the moment we stepped aboard. It had a warm, friendly feel to it, in ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Honduras, Belize, Cozumel Sail Date April 19 by andinavin

This was our first time on Princess Cruise Line. We have traveled many times on Royal ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Love the Royal Princess! by lovethe24car

We have sailed on the Ruby Princess and the Crown Princess, as well as other Princess ships, but ... continue

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! by zebra

Wow, Wow, Wow! Where do I begin? Maybe with this statement ..... after 30 cruises under our ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
As good as I remembered! by thobbsf

This was my 9th cruise, my husband's 4th and both my kids (ages 17 &14) first cruise. My ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Oh Princess...what has Carnival done to you! by Nancysbff1

Along with another couple, my husband and I boarded the Ruby with high hopes and great ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very solid cruise with excellent service by nyctravelerwithkids

Our family cruised onboard Royal Princess during school Spring vacation week - from April 13 to ... continue

Beautiful Big Ship by A1A

Day 1  We made it to the Royal Princess with only one minor issue. The traffic at and ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ruby Relaxation by dipseydo

Please note this is my first cruise and thanks to all of the previous ruby princess reviews ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
It was OK by sockster

First time on Princess. Been on Silver Sea, Royal, Celebrity, etc.

Booked a Vista Suite. ... continue