Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3788 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Royal Princess is Wonderful by adbueno

My wife and I recently sailed on our 5th cruise with Princess Cruises. We decided to repeat the ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess Not Regal by mcharles

This was our sixth Princess Cruise. Our cruise (20 April 2014) was the last before a ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good, bad , and ugly by shipsealand

Hope Princess is reading this post to make improvements since DW & I prefer sailing w/ ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Home with Princess! by Tillbrookg

We have been cruising for about 15 years and go on a cruise every year. Our first 5 cruises were ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise! by vernonct

We have cruised with Disney three times and Royal Caribbean twice. This was our first Princess ... continue

Ruby Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess: still phenomenal! by Shayna20

We flew from Oakland to Houston Hobby on Friday, April 18th and took the free shuttle to the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess April 19-26,2014 by jabrigzz

I will preface this with, this was 17th, SEVENTEENTH, cruise on Princess. I have NEVER EVER had ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess a disapppointment! by Chark

I have cruised over 40 times with Princess cruise lines and I was very disappointed with the new ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Great Vacation by Dr Lee

Had a great 7 days on the Royal Princess - its a great ship

Food - Excellent variety, ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to go again by Cheftalia

We loved the ship from the moment we stepped aboard. It had a warm, friendly feel to it, in ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Honduras, Belize, Cozumel Sail Date April 19 by andinavin

This was our first time on Princess Cruise Line. We have traveled many times on Royal ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Love the Royal Princess! by lovethe24car

We have sailed on the Ruby Princess and the Crown Princess, as well as other Princess ships, but ... continue

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! by zebra

Wow, Wow, Wow! Where do I begin? Maybe with this statement ..... after 30 cruises under our ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
As good as I remembered! by thobbsf

This was my 9th cruise, my husband's 4th and both my kids (ages 17 &14) first cruise. My ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Oh Princess...what has Carnival done to you! by Nancysbff1

Along with another couple, my husband and I boarded the Ruby with high hopes and great ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very solid cruise with excellent service by nyctravelerwithkids

Our family cruised onboard Royal Princess during school Spring vacation week - from April 13 to ... continue

Beautiful Big Ship by A1A

Day 1  We made it to the Royal Princess with only one minor issue. The traffic at and ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ruby Relaxation by dipseydo

Please note this is my first cruise and thanks to all of the previous ruby princess reviews ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
It was OK by sockster

First time on Princess. Been on Silver Sea, Royal, Celebrity, etc.

Booked a Vista Suite. ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Crown Princess 4/5/2014 Such a disappointment !!!! by cruiselover10

There were four of us in our party, my husand & I and our very good friends. I will not ... continue

Crown Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess problems by poursoul

We booked this cruise for a friends 65th birthday and were extremely disappointed with the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Time! by bnight

We drove to the new Houston Port and were not sure what to expect. We were thrilled with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess 4/12/14 - 4/19/14 Happy Cruiser! by wrongwaywatson

We originally were supposed to be on the March 15th sailing of the Caribbean Princess, but had ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful girls getaway! by Edevine5

This cruise was just what the doctor ordered after a long, long, winter.

Embarkation: ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship, wonderful cruise by wrcactus

After reading so many reviews, and hearing so much about this ship, we did her ourselves. The ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+