Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3777 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Love the Royal Princess! by lovethe24car

We have sailed on the Ruby Princess and the Crown Princess, as well as other Princess ships, but ... continue

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! by zebra

Wow, Wow, Wow! Where do I begin? Maybe with this statement ..... after 30 cruises under our ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
As good as I remembered! by thobbsf

This was my 9th cruise, my husband's 4th and both my kids (ages 17 &14) first cruise. My ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Oh Princess...what has Carnival done to you! by Nancysbff1

Along with another couple, my husband and I boarded the Ruby with high hopes and great ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very solid cruise with excellent service by nyctravelerwithkids

Our family cruised onboard Royal Princess during school Spring vacation week - from April 13 to ... continue

Beautiful Big Ship by A1A

Day 1  We made it to the Royal Princess with only one minor issue. The traffic at and ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ruby Relaxation by dipseydo

Please note this is my first cruise and thanks to all of the previous ruby princess reviews ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
It was OK by sockster

First time on Princess. Been on Silver Sea, Royal, Celebrity, etc.

Booked a Vista Suite. ... continue

Crown Princess 4/5/2014 Such a disappointment !!!! by cruiselover10

There were four of us in our party, my husand & I and our very good friends. I will not ... continue

Crown Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess problems by poursoul

We booked this cruise for a friends 65th birthday and were extremely disappointed with the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Time! by bnight

We drove to the new Houston Port and were not sure what to expect. We were thrilled with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess 4/12/14 - 4/19/14 Happy Cruiser! by wrongwaywatson

We originally were supposed to be on the March 15th sailing of the Caribbean Princess, but had ... continue

Wonderful girls getaway! by Edevine5

This cruise was just what the doctor ordered after a long, long, winter.

Embarkation: ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship, wonderful cruise by wrcactus

After reading so many reviews, and hearing so much about this ship, we did her ourselves. The ... continue

Loved It! by rolltide1971

Point of View: I'm a 42 year old woman and took this cruise with my 24 year old ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, welcome relief from winter by Alien Al

This was my 4th cruise, the 3rd with Princess. I was traveling with my wife (her 6th cruise) and ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing Vacation by Sail Her

We just returned from our 7 day cruise aboard the beautiful Royal Princess. We arrived at the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fell back in love with Princess by ladyelizabeth

To start off, my family and I took a 9 year hiatus from Princess. (This cruise was my 14th ... continue

Wonderful Cruise by birdie2

We enjoyed our cruise on Caribbean Princess.

We flew in the night before, and stayed at ... continue

Pleasently surprised by Dancerdave

We booked a 7 night cruise on the Caribbean Princess, we have cruised many times on other cruise ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A Royal Experience on Royal Princess by cruiselover101101

Royal Princess gave me, a royal experience!

We got to the terminal ... continue

Royal Princess Cruise…. A Royal Treat ! by Mom33

We cruised the week of March 30- April 6 to celebrate our anniversary and to experience the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise by kenandsu@aol.com

My wife and I have cruised on the Caribbean Princess 4 times and yes it is showing some ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal it is not! by bags r packed

My 55th cruise on the Royal was much less than expected. Attention paid to the asthetics ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
WONDERFUL CRUISE ON THE EMERALD PRINCESS by BURNSMN

Pre-Cruise

My wif and I flew into Ft. Lauderdale late the night before the cruise. ... continue

Emerald Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+