Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3692 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Extremely disappointed! by mybern

After 6 cruises with the Princess line, and with declining satisfaction with said cruise line, ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on a gorgeous ship by Mittens101

We flew in the day before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. We've stayed there before and ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by jdfromtexas

We arrived at the port at about 11:00AM, drove up to an area where you drop off your luggage and ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Really Wonderful! by katethecookiemonster

I loved this cruise. The food was really great, the people on the ship were great. I really ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess Review by Debe7ing

WE have just returned from our 2nd Caribbean Princess cruise since Dec 2013. This one left Mar ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice getaway on the Ruby, with commentary by loge23

A recent four-night quickie cruise on the Ruby proved to be relaxing and on par with our other ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess by tmunro

Princess historically had top notch service and amenities. On our recent cruise, we found ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
NOT a typical Princess Cruise... by jaczyns1

Just came back from a birthday cruise with my husband...WHERE to begin....First of all, I am ... continue

Great Cruise and Beautiful Ship by NewPennCruiser

We did this cruise to experience the new ship and we had a great time. The ship is elegant and ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
R&R and Plenty of Fun too on the “Beautiful” Emerald Princess by Rosethorn40

A little background on me/us; I am 52, DH is 57, and this was our 19th cruise, our 12th time on ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
We were Runnin' & Cruisin' on the Royal Princess by canadiancruisers11

We're a Princess family, don't get me wrong, we cruise a ton and love each one that we're on ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
From start to finish & beyond by virgintraveller

I am relitively new to cruising, but this is my 6th with Princess, 2 with competitors & a ... continue

Another Great Cruise with Princess by Ray23

We paired two 10 day cruises into a 20 day back-to-back and were far from alone.....at our ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Ruby Princess by richard8

My wife and I have cruised many times mostly on Royal. Ive heard only good things about ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Princess Cruise by morrisretired

This was our first cruise with Princess, and probably be our last with them. Our ninth cruise ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice cruise from Houston, Feb 22 to March 1 by crooser888

This was our 28th cruise and the fifth with Princess, previously sailing with Holland America ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Emerald princess by winny63

All I can really say is that we were very disappointed in this cruise. Embarktion went smooth ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Western & Eastern Caribbean Cruise by leftyofnorth

This was our 7th and 8th cruise, 6 with Princess and one each with Celebrity and Holland ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice, once again by misschrissy

This was my second time on Ruby and it's still a beautiful ship. I think the food is very good, ... continue

Great Cruise by atrip

This was my first Princess cruise and I was delighted. I cruised this same itinerary last ... continue

Caribbean Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Cruise by Charlene

We had a blast on this cruise the "Emerald Princess", food was very good (and those that know ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by GonkDroid

This was our first cruise so have nothing to compare it against, however we would without ... continue

Beautiful Ship by scadybrown

I booked this cruise for my husband's 65th birthday in Feb the weather was great, the food was ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Ruby! by beingatraveler

This was our first time on the Ruby, and my fiance's first time sailing with Princess, also his ... continue

Royal Princess was lovely..a few exceptions.. by jill1970

My sister and I went on the new Royal Princess and were very happy with our cruise and service ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100