Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3794 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

OK Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Crui$erCT

The biggest positive for us on the cruise was, indeed, the service. We had read on CC that ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Dive Vacation in the Eastern/Western Caribbean by cboyle

This was a spur-of-the-moment cruise motivated by two factors: (1) the desire to refresh our ... continue

Fun Sunny Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruise by maroon cruiser

This review is almost a rebuttal to other reviews of this ship on this itinerary. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sleepless in the Caribbean by joegrgs

Embarkation: Was good except for a very loud noise shaking the floors prior and during which ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise on the CB by YehWereCrusing

We cruised the W. Carib on the CB 6/28-7/5. We are 24 and 30 (young professionals) and this is ... continue

Very Enjoyable Cruise by Ereggae

We arrived early and, after a short wait on line, we were checked in and sent to another holding ... continue

Great Time, Poor service - Our experience by msubu21

Having read many reviews prior to booking this cruise, I wanted to take the time and share our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Be proactive when cruising on this ship by kwogni

Introduction

Although it was a fairly enjoyable cruise, there are some things to point ... continue

Good Cruise, Long Review by AngelSkippy

We are a couple in our early 40s, had no kids with us, and this was our fourth cruise, 2 on ... continue

Caribbean Princess Plus and Minuses by Inside Cabin Cruiser

Our 11th Cruise, Age early 60's, no children traveling with us, Previous lines are Celebrity, ... continue

Caribbean Princess-Eastern Caribbean Delight by Sailorgirl222

Embarkation: We took a taxi from the airport to the port and arrived about 1:00pm. Tip: do not ... continue

Sewage Water Leak in Cabin! by MPales

My husband and I sailed on the Caribbean Princess to the Eastern Caribbean for our honeymoon. I ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Gourmet Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by vnfinelli

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS  May 3 -- June 6, 2014  Eastern Caribbean Cruise  By Mary ... continue

Just Back....Mixed Feelings - The Good and Bad about Princess by mikehoncho

Just a bit of background info on me and my cruising experience. I'm 44 and my wife is 39. We ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
JUST BACK FROM THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS TO GRAND TURK - LONG REVIEW by pd4st

We’re a working professional couple in our mid to late 50’s. We’ve taken about ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Horrible service, horrible food, horrible experience! 5 Star NO WAY! by Susan Jenkins

This is my 4th cruise line that I have cruised. Princess was highly recommended as a 5 star ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on Princess - Will return - The good and the bad by tbmrt

We've cruised quite a bit on many popular cruise lines depending on ports, timing and cost. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess May 15-19 by BonitaCDN

This is my first cruise with Princess, I have been on a cruise with Royal Caribbean in the past ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess Caribbean Forget the New - work on the service by butlershome

Frequent travelors on sister company Carnival and we love Royal Caribbean. First timers on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Princess cruise by LAsailorgirl08

First things first...sailing from the new Bayport Facility in Houston is a dream. Parking is ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely and spacious ship by Utah bowler

Our ports were Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. The ship is lovely, well laid out, and spacious. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed... by glamgran26

Went on this cruise to basically check out the ship as we were thinking of taking the 20 day ... continue

Royal Princess 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ranks at the bottom of my thus far 10 cruises by Gluten-Free

This was our first Princess cruise, and I was looking forward to it, but....This ship needs a ... continue

Caribbean Princess 05/14 3.0 out of 5+