Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3706 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not Impressed by Dallaslilly

I had been on a Princess cruise many years ago, and remembered it to be great. Decided to drive ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN! Think twice before you book a cruise on this ship by nhisrest

This was our 14th cruise. Before leaving, we checked the reviews and was somewhat surprised at ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Who designed this ship? by sun14

My wife and I were on The Royal Princess in March and were most disappointed with this ship. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A good first cruise by HankBuckley

We had never been on a cruise before. This was a good one to start with. 3 days at sea and 5 ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Stuck in Margaritaville - due to oil spill in Houston by harrellh

We boarded the Caribbean Princess at around 1pm, and later during muster, the captain came on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unhappy with the new Royal by linh123

Cabins: The cabins on this ship are even smaller than on other Princess ships, if possible. The ... continue

Very Disappointed by ajfitz

We were so looking forward to a step up from Carnival so we chose Princess. What a huge ... continue

Most Enjoyable Cruise on New Royal Princess by drj78

This was our tenth cruise on Princess. In the last few years we have also cruised one time each ... continue

Princess has really gone downhill. by Terry75

Since we live in Dallas, we were excited to see Princess sailing out of Houston. Our last ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess Review March 8-15 by smithhaus

Bayport terminal – plus/minus an hour to board; parking easy and close; people for the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise from Bayport Texas March 2014 by ngvone

Princess Caribbean ship in good condition, clean and sanitary efforts noticable ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Experience by gammyb5@msn.com

We took some first time cruisers on the Royal Princess during the month of March. It was a ... continue

Love the Ruby! by mross0822

This was my first time aboard the Ruby Princess. I booked with a third party website because I ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, with a few hiccups by mholford

Overall, a fantastic cruise. we started with a 3 night stay in Fort Lauderdale. We arranged our ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Ruby is what a cruise should be by RobertoF

Just got off of the Ruby Princess. It was a short four-night cruise with Cozumel as the only ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 Not Rated
A nice time on our first cruise! by Fantom38

We have gone on our first time cruise during the March Brake, we had three more couples going so ... continue

Yankphans by ileanaabeles

We began our cruise with the highest of expectations. Embarkation was just OK, with some ... continue

Royal Princess by gobare

Just got back from the Royal. Its a very nice ship, but we probaly won't sail on her again. Lets ... continue

Great cruise by GatorPal

This was our 15th cruise (RCCL, Disney, Celebrity, and Princess combined) and although nothing ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Narrow Winner Over Royal Caribbean by t0h5426

Spring Break cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. Family of 4 -- mom, dad, 6 and 1 year olds. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded all of my expectations!!!! by Zuessam

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews I was worried. After spending 7days on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent first time cruise by 2651lyn

I have just got back from my first cruise and I am hooked! Firstly the destination, the ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by LinnieSD

We found the embarkation process to be without a problem. The problem for us was the physical ... continue

emraf by G6PD

Second and last Princess cruise!!! Getting on board was tedious, long and not well ... continue

A BAD START TO A VERY GOOD CRUISE by clo6216

My husband and I have been on approximately 25 cruises. This was our third on Princess. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+