Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3686 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great cruise by GatorPal

This was our 15th cruise (RCCL, Disney, Celebrity, and Princess combined) and although nothing ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Narrow Winner Over Royal Caribbean by t0h5426

Spring Break cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. Family of 4 -- mom, dad, 6 and 1 year olds. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded all of my expectations!!!! by Zuessam

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews I was worried. After spending 7days on ... continue

Excellent first time cruise by 2651lyn

I have just got back from my first cruise and I am hooked! Firstly the destination, the ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by LinnieSD

We found the embarkation process to be without a problem. The problem for us was the physical ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
emraf by G6PD

Second and last Princess cruise!!! Getting on board was tedious, long and not well ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A BAD START TO A VERY GOOD CRUISE by clo6216

My husband and I have been on approximately 25 cruises. This was our third on Princess. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not very Accessible by Gretel1128

We took this Cruise on the Occasion of our 45th Anniversary with the whole Family. The ... continue

Very Disappointed by mikey_x

My wife and I recently cruised on the Royal Princess to the Eastern Caribbean and were very ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Great Vacation by JSfuntime

My wife and I with another couple went on the Cruise leaving March 2/14. I have have been on the ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
5 night Bahamas, Grand Turk & Ft. Lauderdale misc. notes by davideo

Other reviews cover most of the facilities, services and ports visited so I'll just add some ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess by LINKSMAN

Just back today from our 42nd cruise, 14th with Princess. One more cruise and we we will earn ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall best cruise we've been on by wgb7428

From embarkation on this was one of the best cruises we've been on. Don't know if people ... continue

Review of Caribbean Princess From Houston by tzn6vq

Just returned from 7 Day/6 night Caribbean Princess From Houston to Cozumel, Roatan Island - ... continue

March 1: 4th leg of our B2B2B2B = Cruise from Hell by LewesBeach

We booked the Ruby for 4 consecutive cruises, a 5, 4, 5, 5 day, and the first 3 were ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by bluesea321

My wife and I have sailed on Princess, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Costa, and other lines over ... continue

Exceeded Our Expectations by hallsintx

There were a total of 9 in our party (ranging in ages from 5 to 87) on this cruise and we had an ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise but first survive embarkation. by CAtravelers

After a break from the big cruise ships we decided to return and try the Western Caribbean route ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed indeed by mrpepper

We had not been on Princess for six or seven years and decided to try them again. On earlier ... continue

Extremely disappointed! by mybern

After 6 cruises with the Princess line, and with declining satisfaction with said cruise line, ... continue

Wonderful cruise on a gorgeous ship by Mittens101

We flew in the day before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. We've stayed there before and ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by jdfromtexas

We arrived at the port at about 11:00AM, drove up to an area where you drop off your luggage and ... continue

Really Wonderful! by katethecookiemonster

I loved this cruise. The food was really great, the people on the ship were great. I really ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Caribbean Princess Review by Debe7ing

WE have just returned from our 2nd Caribbean Princess cruise since Dec 2013. This one left Mar ... continue

Nice getaway on the Ruby, with commentary by loge23

A recent four-night quickie cruise on the Ruby proved to be relaxing and on par with our other ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+