Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3777 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Princess does it right by richkauf

We arrived at Ft Lauderdale airport the morning of the cruise. Used Princess transfer to get to ... continue

No complaints by jdechter

This was our 38th cruise, 11th on Princess. We flew to FLL 3 days in advance to visit with ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall pleasant cruise by pincak

Thoroughly enjoyed our balcony with room service breakfast and afternoon glass of wine. Weather ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the same as last time by kkbay

This was our fifth Princess cruise, and the second time on the Caribbean Princess. It is not the ... continue

Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

OK Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Crui$erCT

The biggest positive for us on the cruise was, indeed, the service. We had read on CC that ... continue

Luxury Dive Vacation in the Eastern/Western Caribbean by cboyle

This was a spur-of-the-moment cruise motivated by two factors: (1) the desire to refresh our ... continue

Fun Sunny Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruise by maroon cruiser

This review is almost a rebuttal to other reviews of this ship on this itinerary. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sleepless in the Caribbean by joegrgs

Embarkation: Was good except for a very loud noise shaking the floors prior and during which ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise on the CB by YehWereCrusing

We cruised the W. Carib on the CB 6/28-7/5. We are 24 and 30 (young professionals) and this is ... continue

Very Enjoyable Cruise by Ereggae

We arrived early and, after a short wait on line, we were checked in and sent to another holding ... continue

Great Time, Poor service - Our experience by msubu21

Having read many reviews prior to booking this cruise, I wanted to take the time and share our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Be proactive when cruising on this ship by kwogni

Introduction

Although it was a fairly enjoyable cruise, there are some things to point ... continue

Good Cruise, Long Review by AngelSkippy

We are a couple in our early 40s, had no kids with us, and this was our fourth cruise, 2 on ... continue

Caribbean Princess Plus and Minuses by Inside Cabin Cruiser

Our 11th Cruise, Age early 60's, no children traveling with us, Previous lines are Celebrity, ... continue

Caribbean Princess-Eastern Caribbean Delight by Sailorgirl222

Embarkation: We took a taxi from the airport to the port and arrived about 1:00pm. Tip: do not ... continue

Sewage Water Leak in Cabin! by MPales

My husband and I sailed on the Caribbean Princess to the Eastern Caribbean for our honeymoon. I ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Gourmet Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by vnfinelli

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS  May 3 -- June 6, 2014  Eastern Caribbean Cruise  By Mary ... continue

Just Back....Mixed Feelings - The Good and Bad about Princess by mikehoncho

Just a bit of background info on me and my cruising experience. I'm 44 and my wife is 39. We ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+