Princess Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3790 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We had a wonderful cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Loucat

We boarded this wonderful ship on August 2nd and wish we were still sailing!

I am ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by tripmama

I had read previous reviews on cruise critic about this particular cruise and was worried. There ... continue

Our Caribbean Princess Cruise ship experience by I want to cruise

This is my first review so be gentle please. Just a little background. Im traveling with my ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Over 40 cruises taken but this was the WORST CRUISE EVER! by GoldenRN

To start with, this was a horrible ship with even worse service! The Caribbean Princess is only ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worse cruise line I've ever experienced by Hellenp

My husband and I were looking forward to cruising with Princess. We understood it to have a 5 ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 Not Rated
Spectacular, as usual. by zarminashka

This was my third cruise with Princess, sixth cruise in total. This trip was with my parents. ... continue

Great Experience by SapphireGinGimlet

This was our first cruise with Princess, and my husband and I had a much better time than we had ... continue

First Cruise Experience by HighDesert34

I had never been interested in going on a cruise. I was turned off by the idea of large numbers ... continue

Another great Princess experience July 26 to August 2 by expdek

We boarded Caribbean Princess on July 26 under rainy skies in Ft. Lauderdale for our first ... continue

One smelly ship by Paula289

Did not go on this ship. I am a seasoned cruiser, all different cruise line. This ship smells ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Great First Experience by YorktownBob

This review is based upon no previous cruising experience so take it for what it is worth. We ... continue

Wow what a cruise!!! by FlaGuy1997

Embarkation: First off embarkation went very smooth for us. We arrived at Port Everglades around ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess does it right by richkauf

We arrived at Ft Lauderdale airport the morning of the cruise. Used Princess transfer to get to ... continue

No complaints by jdechter

This was our 38th cruise, 11th on Princess. We flew to FLL 3 days in advance to visit with ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall pleasant cruise by pincak

Thoroughly enjoyed our balcony with room service breakfast and afternoon glass of wine. Weather ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the same as last time by kkbay

This was our fifth Princess cruise, and the second time on the Caribbean Princess. It is not the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

OK Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Crui$erCT

The biggest positive for us on the cruise was, indeed, the service. We had read on CC that ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Dive Vacation in the Eastern/Western Caribbean by cboyle

This was a spur-of-the-moment cruise motivated by two factors: (1) the desire to refresh our ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50