NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4343 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Haven is Heaven by Garydeitsch@gmail.com

Just returned from a fabulous week on the Getaway. We usually cruise on Oceania, Crystal, Regent ... continue

RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & EXTREMELY LOUD SHIP by dnoel

Very disappointed with our cruise. For such a huge ship you would think that they would have ... continue

Great Times during Our Getaway Experience by kimberlyandbill2

We are a week back from our 7 night cruise May 10-17th. This is our first cruise and we are in ... continue

Wonderful new ship and great entertainment and food! by cruisingallthetime01

We sailed on the Getaway May 10th. My husband and I have always gone on Carnival and decided we ... continue

RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & LOUD SHIP! by dnoel

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

If you want QUIET this is NOT the ship for you. The staff is ... continue

Not terrible. . . but we won't be back by ColoRxGirl

Our recent trip on the NCL Getaway just wasn't what we'd hoped. Throughout the cruise, all we ... continue

Pretty good time... by db62

My wife and I just got back from the May 10th sailing and overall we had a pretty good ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Bad Food by cruisininva

This was my first-ever cruise on Norwegian and I was excited to see the brand-new ship. The ship ... continue

FABULOUS SHIP AND CREW! by creed1228

First time cruiser. Was always "afraid" of the potential to get seasick, norovirus, or ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great trip for a family! by carolannemo

I was nervous about cruising Norwegian even though we had cruised on an Alaska cruise with them ... continue

NCL Getaway- a different type of review! by NoleMini

I like to center my reviews on things I do not see in other’s reviews….and as ... continue

Trying Something New by ammagic

Having sailed on NCL five times before we thought it might be nice to try a new ship. Having ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing first time cruise on Norwegian by millstastic10

This is my first time writing a review so I will do my best to keep it focused. I will sum ... continue

NCL Getaway w/o the kiddos was VERY Relaxing! by rubysasha

Just got off the Norwegian Getaway! Sailed with hubby, just the two of us, and left our kids ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway Gluten Free and Haven Spa Suite Review by FellowCollector

For those of you that are concerned with dietary restrictions, read this paragraph; otherwise, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pretty awesome cruise by Cruisingadvice101

Well, this past march, I looked into the Norwegian Cruise Line for not the first time. Then, I ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun for the whole family by MicheleCr

This cruise was our honeymoon (second wedding for both of us), and so we brought the kids (8 ... continue

Norwegian Gem 05/14 5+ out of 5+
We had a wonderful time by mafiest

First I would like to thank our cruise consultant at NCL, she was awesome and made our booking a ... continue

Norwegian Sun 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Our 2nd Norwegian Dawn repositioning by mojomorris

BACKGROUND: My wife and I are both retired and have cruised Princess, Carnival and Celebrity ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise by danielleleigh

If anyone is debating between Norwegian Cruise Line and another cruise line. I strongly suggest ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Balcony cabins for Lilliputians by kiwibor

We are a couple in our mid sixties, and NCL is our cruise line of choice because we prefer a ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to go back by Emilysmom8

We loved our cruise and plan on doing the same one

The ship is beautiful. The cabins ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by time2travl

We did the Tampa - Boston reposition cruise. It was remodeled since our last cruise on her. The ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
H(e)aven by Utas2

This was our 4th cruise, and the third with Norwegian. Probably we are infected with the ... continue

Great Cruise 4/26/14 by cragainfamily

I have been on several cruises. The last two were on NCL. I sailed on the Epic 2 years ago and ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125