NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4136 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Did our homework + made a plan = Excellent Vacation by bandrich

First of all thank you to all you fellow cruisers who really helped to make our cruise worth ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time on the Getaway!! by Kimf

I'm sad to say we just returned from our week on the Getaway - would love to have stayed for a ... continue

Will NEVER again sail with NCL by Cupcakesmmm

After earning 36 Latitudes rewards points, this cruise so so disappointing that I do not believe ... continue

Very relaxing Vacation by Dvaughn1170

This was the most relaxing vacation we've had. I was very impressed, upon embarkation, with the ... continue

IF I TAKE CRUISE EVER AGAIN… IT WON'T BE ON THE NCL PEARL by dpresson

Four couples booked balcony rooms, paid extra for them, with adjoining balconies. We ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
And now we know... by zzq22

This was our first experience with Freestyle cruising and I must say it was a different ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First you pay and then pay and then pay again! by Imcarolhall

We booked this cruise for a family of nine. This was my third Norwegian cruise and my last ... continue

Fabulous week, fantastic ship by Lukes Grandmother

We are a couple in our 60's and cruised March 8-15 not realizing this was a Spring Break week ... continue

Could not have been any better! by hobbsfamily4141

Everything was great on the Pearl and we are tough food and service critics. Purchase the extra ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 5+ out of 5+
March 8 On the Getaway by Wildsam

NCL offers very very attractive rates for this cruise so 6 of us jumped onboard.

We are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another Great NCL cruise by Joyful100

I was on the Norwegian Getaway March 8 – March 15th. Overall it was a great ... continue

Thorough review by WeirDave

Let me start by saying it was our first time cruising with Norwegian Cruise Lines. I received an ... continue

Disappointed- don't do it by bear179

Save your money and go on a different cruise line or and entirely different vacation. There are ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Outstanding cruise by clownlindy

I booked this particular cruise with this particular cruiseline because of leaving from Tampa ... continue

LOVE CRUISING, DID NOT LIKE THE EPIC by suenami3464

Let me start with one of the only positive experiences from this cruise was our cabin steward! ... continue

All in All I would highly recommend NCL for any cruise by spdland

Just completed the Jewel Cruise and have read many reviews of the cruise and ship. The bottom ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
New Favorite Cruise Line by shrumster

NCL has the cruise business down to a science. We have cruised over 30 times and are relative ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun, fun, fun on our first cruise! by LegisLady

This was our first cruise ever and we had a great time! I understand from seasoned travelers ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Norwegian cruise by lv2cruise 4

I wanted to visit the Western Caribbean and saw where the Jewel sailed from New Orleans. ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise by kior

This was my first cruise and I was very pleased with the experience. The ship is very new, this ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent for my family by scblaw

This was our second time about the Epic, last time was 3 years ago when the ship was new. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Jewel Class vs Mega by cruise2much

I just got off the Breakaway and during my cruise I couldn’t help but compare this ship to ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great week on the Getaway by Siked2Sail

We arrived at the Port of Miami early, around 11:00 am, and decided to park at the Port, $140 ... continue

Getaway Inaugural Cruise by JamieB21

I cruised on the inaugural cruise on February 8th on NCL Getaway from Miami as a solo cruiser. I ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 02/14 Not Rated
A Wonderful Time - Much better than anticipated! by cruizinsince73

OK, just to say. We were a bit apprehensive about this ship but it was a wonderful value and we ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/14 5+ out of 5+