NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4159 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Beware of College Spring Break!!!! by pretykym

I m a Norwegian girl through and through. I have sailed during spring break many times and NEVER ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 8 Sailing by marimos

I'll keep it short:  Embarkation was quick and easy,

We had a balcony spa cabin on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever!! by SurferLou

This was our first cruise, and we traveled with friends. We don't have another cruise experience ... continue

Sorry, but not that great. by Boston6

Cruised on the Eastern Caribbean route in a balcony cabin on the Getaway and compared to ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
2 bedroom haven :) by steelcashew

Room: 2 bedroom was great, and the second bathroom was a bonus. We had 3 sea days plus the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Greatest cruise ever, greatest staff , greatest ship, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jdm1951

Not one to write a lot, this was the greatest trip ever, Great and professional staff in the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by SurferLou

We just returned from a 7 night cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic. This was our first cruise, so ... continue

NCL Getaway Best Cruise Ever... by Cruise Getwat Guy

Well I'm glad I finally got to post my review from our cruise. We cruised on The NCL GETAWAY and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Jewel, a cruise for foodies. by richardhenry111

My wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Jewel. What a great experience! First let ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
The Getaway with kids by Aptiva

I hope to write a thorough review of the Getaway ship when travelling with kids. We were a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant surprise by Blarney Buoy

My wife and I have cruised on the Carnival Pride; Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas, Explorer, ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Norwegian...had a great time by gardianof5

I usually cruise on Carnival but we decided to try Norwegian. There are pros and cons but I ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Getaway - Nonsmokers beware by cschlomberg

Just finished a one week NCL Getaway cruise today, 3/22/14. We cruised to St Martin, St. Thomas ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time for our first cruise by Eolson303

Just returned from our first cruise. Everything was fabulous although the swimming pools seemed ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag in Second Norwegian Cruise by busyone

We sailed on the Epic on March 9, and I would describe our experience as being a "mixed bag." ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to go back! by catjean63

We have cruised approximately five times but this was our first cruise with Norwegian. We had a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Vacation of a Lifetime! by anniverarycruisecrew

We decided to take a cruise for our 30th wedding anniversary, and we sent out a giant email to ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Gem 9 night cruise- free and easy by boobyg

This was the first cruise we have taken out of NYC since our honeymoon 33 years ago. Embarkation ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
WASHY WASHY by cruiselovinfam

First off, this was our first cruise on NCL (been on Carnival, Holland America, MSC, Celebrity, ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 Not Rated
Enjoyable Trip--willdo it again! by molar99

I found the cruise very enjoyable. I use a rolling walker and did not know how much I would get ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Honeymoon Western Carribbean by N747KT

This was our second cruise on Epic and third cruise with NCL. Our First cruise was on PEARL in ... continue

Did our homework + made a plan = Excellent Vacation by bandrich

First of all thank you to all you fellow cruisers who really helped to make our cruise worth ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time on the Getaway!! by Kimf

I'm sad to say we just returned from our week on the Getaway - would love to have stayed for a ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Will NEVER again sail with NCL by Cupcakesmmm

After earning 36 Latitudes rewards points, this cruise so so disappointing that I do not believe ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very relaxing Vacation by Dvaughn1170

This was the most relaxing vacation we've had. I was very impressed, upon embarkation, with the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+