NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4314 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Smooth sailing on the Dawn by ElleZed

Got back home today after 19 days on the NCL Dawn. Let me start by saying I like Norwegian ... continue

Back from first cruise on Norwegian cruise lines (Dawn) by saturn3

We have just returned from our first cruise on Norwegian cruise lines (Norwegian Dawn). We have ... continue

Norwegian Sun Caribbean Cruise by Muktuk13

This was my fifth cruise and my husband's second. We have previously sailed Carnival and ... continue

Norwegian Sun 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
An extremely wonderful trip for anyone by shaunmsny

Me and my fiancé just went on the Norwegian Getaway on an Eastern Caribbean cruise. This ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Sun April 2014 Amazing cruise for family with fantastic Crew by lsymonskwak

This is my family's 2nd cruise. Last summer we went to Alaska with a different cruise line. We ... continue

Norwegian Sun 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Getaway! by Jdeszily

NCL getaway is a beautiful new ship with tons of activities for young and old. We cruised with ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break by Betty Davis Eyes

This was my 6th cruise. Second one with our three children. I will only be reviewing the ship, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Most important cabin by Open-minded Cruiser

It was just the two of us; my boyfriend and I on the first of three vacations we take every ... continue

Norwegian Epic 05/14 Not Rated
Create a fame and go to sleep! by wendyagarrido

Norwegian didn't impressed me, too expensive for a big name which offer just a few options, I'd ... continue

Norwegian Gem 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Trip and Ship by tropicallie

This was our second cruise, our first being on Celebrity last year. We chose this Epic cruise as ... continue

Norwegian Epic 05/14 Not Rated
Many pros/Many cons by breezygirl1

My family of four, including two teenage boys, have been on approximately 6 cruises. Each time ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Epic was a BLAST! Don't let these other picky people scare you by deerosa22

Oh my goodness I have never read so many picky reviews before a cruise!

Listen if you ... continue

Norwegian Epic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Getaway April 26 - May 3 by KAFRINK

Just returning from a great week on NCL Getaway -although prior to this cruise we had already ... continue

A really wonderful cruise by Padwin12

We just got back from our Epic cruise in the Western Caribbean. Before we left, I checked out ... continue

Norwegian Epic 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing family vacation by mxc1637

Just returned from a wonderful a wonderful 7 day Getaway cruise and our entire vacation was ... continue

Thoroughly Enjoyed Ourselves by dr1234

Entertainment: Shows in the theatre were all very well done. Bollywood (a Circ de Sol type ... continue

The good outweighs the bad by jac394

For those of us who take care of everyone in our lives 24/7 (literally), a 9 day cruise after ... continue

Norwegian Gem 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
One of the best! by bettyy2k

I don't usually write a review but this one was exceptional. Great ports and beautiful weather ... continue

Norwegian Sun 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time! by iazzepa1

Just got off the Gem. I traveled with my husband, two sons (7 and 10), sister and brother in ... continue

Norwegian Gem 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Best vacation by Tamking

The Norwegian Sun was a fantastic ship. The entertainment by joe Hollywood and Michael Redden ... continue

Norwegian Sun 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise! Would definitely sail again! by ChickonRules

I don't know why there are so many terrible reviews for the Epic. I've cruised with Carnival and ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall: Enjoyable & Relaxing, but not perfect. by Sunset Chaser

I'll begin with Embarkation. We arrived at about 1:00pm, and although it was not a bad ... continue

Norwegian Sun 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a great time - Solo Traveler by az_diver

This was my second time on the Epic. I went back for the fact that I am a solo traveler and the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL does it right by shrumster

Overall its very hard to beat an NCL cruise. The Dawn is an older ship, but recently updated, ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pretty darn Epic by Momrocks7564

I'd never been on a cruise before, let alone out of the Eastern US. I decided to take my kids on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 5+ out of 5+