NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4335 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Too many people. by Bigtexnole

We sailed June 7th, the ship is beautiful and the cabins clean and new. The common areas are to ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved it!!! by remajm

This is our first time taking a NCL cruise. We have been on 2 Disney cruises, 2 carnival and 4 ... continue

To Getaway or not to Getaway by Kizzyanne

The ship is new and it's obvious in that the bathrooms are in pristine condition, the cabins are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Free Style Means You Don't Have to Do Everything by swchris

My wife and I just returned from our cruise on the Getaway May 31st to June 7th and it was ... continue

by Triplekande

I didn’t know how to “Cruise like a Norwegian” before boarding the Getaway. We ... continue

Just ok by fshrmade

This was our 4th cruise; second with the kids. The previous cruises were on Carnival and Royal ... continue

Family of 7 Cruising our 3rd NCL Cruise. by 7clan

Background information: This is our 3rd cruise on NCL, one being on the EPIC 4 years ago. We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had an amazing Getaway! by retiring soon

I booked the Carnival Breeze as I got such a great deal & because I have to pay $500+ ... continue

I'll stick with Royal Caribbean by courtybeens

I just got off the Norwegian Getaway on 6/7/14. I went on vacation with my fiancé, 15 ... continue

First Norwegian Cruise by Sandy5

We were very pleased with the size of the "stateroom" The bathroom was good with a good shower. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise, but not as enjoyable as I thought. by PatriotsHeat

I an not an experienced cruiser like most on here. Have only been on RC (Allure and Oasis), and ... continue

Fabulous trip..All Good! by Old Orchard

Been cruising for a long time. Was on the Oceania Marina in April, visiting ... continue

Proud to be a NORWEGIAN by doherty73

BACKGROUND - We cruised on the 5/17/14 sailing. This was our 5th cruise, 3rd straight NCL (Sky ... continue

Love Norwegian! by shudson23

This was my first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines. Previously I have always sailed Carnival. ... continue

Nickel and Dime by AverageBoomer

First, I must say that my first cruise was with Celebrity. It was awesome, upscale and very ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway Ruined Cruising For Me by rampantdesign

A little background information about us for frame of reference:

My wife and I are ... continue

NICE SHIP...BUT MANY DISAPPOINTMENTS by RoePost

We sailed on the Getaway on May 17 in a mid ship balcony. We are experienced cruisers with ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
OK Cruise and HORRIBLE Food by srlang

The cruise was Ok. I could not believe how BAD the food is. On top of the food quality being ... continue

A Wonderfully Relaxing Getaway! by Aixia

I sailed on the May 17, 2014 sailing of the NCL Getaway with my husband. What a fabulous cruise! ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocre at best & They Nickel and Dime you to Death! by rsusieq

Just got back from a cruise on the Getaway. We celebrated a big birthday for me. Booked a mini ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 Not Rated
The Haven is Heaven by Garydeitsch@gmail.com

Just returned from a fabulous week on the Getaway. We usually cruise on Oceania, Crystal, Regent ... continue

RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & EXTREMELY LOUD SHIP by dnoel

Very disappointed with our cruise. For such a huge ship you would think that they would have ... continue

Great Times during Our Getaway Experience by kimberlyandbill2

We are a week back from our 7 night cruise May 10-17th. This is our first cruise and we are in ... continue

Wonderful new ship and great entertainment and food! by cruisingallthetime01

We sailed on the Getaway May 10th. My husband and I have always gone on Carnival and decided we ... continue

RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & LOUD SHIP! by dnoel