NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4315 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great cruise by TRIPLE M

I gave the breakaway a not so good review nov 2013 it was over full with Newark school Holliday ... continue

NCL GETAWAY -- GREAT TIME!! by dsteveoceanview1

My husband, sister and I sailed out of Miami on the Getaway on June 14th. This was our 6th ... continue

Great Family Summer Vacation by will1121

We have cruised on all the major cruise lines and I have to say that I am a big fan of NCL ... continue

Perfect Family Getaway by 20yearswed

Our family of four (51, 49, 16, 11) just got back from a seven day cruise on the Getaway and ... continue

Once Again the Getaway Delivers by sjnyc323

Sailing on the Getaway a second time I must say was just as exciting and memorable as the first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 Not Rated
Good-bye RCCL, Hello NCL! by eharrismd

Excellent, beautiful ship! We stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite in the haven, which was pricey, ... continue

All it advertises, and more by jbear77

We recently took the June 14th sailing on Norwegian Getaway. We really cannot say enough great ... continue

Getaway by Nadinefall

We just got home from our cruise. Mind you we lost 3 days of our cruise because us air couldn't ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Too many people. by Bigtexnole

We sailed June 7th, the ship is beautiful and the cabins clean and new. The common areas are to ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved it!!! by remajm

This is our first time taking a NCL cruise. We have been on 2 Disney cruises, 2 carnival and 4 ... continue

To Getaway or not to Getaway by Kizzyanne

The ship is new and it's obvious in that the bathrooms are in pristine condition, the cabins are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Free Style Means You Don't Have to Do Everything by swchris

My wife and I just returned from our cruise on the Getaway May 31st to June 7th and it was ... continue

by Triplekande

I didn’t know how to “Cruise like a Norwegian” before boarding the Getaway. We ... continue

Just ok by fshrmade

This was our 4th cruise; second with the kids. The previous cruises were on Carnival and Royal ... continue

Family of 7 Cruising our 3rd NCL Cruise. by 7clan

Background information: This is our 3rd cruise on NCL, one being on the EPIC 4 years ago. We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had an amazing Getaway! by retiring soon

I booked the Carnival Breeze as I got such a great deal & because I have to pay $500+ ... continue

I'll stick with Royal Caribbean by courtybeens

I just got off the Norwegian Getaway on 6/7/14. I went on vacation with my fiancé, 15 ... continue

First Norwegian Cruise by Sandy5

We were very pleased with the size of the "stateroom" The bathroom was good with a good shower. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise, but not as enjoyable as I thought. by PatriotsHeat

I an not an experienced cruiser like most on here. Have only been on RC (Allure and Oasis), and ... continue

Fabulous trip..All Good! by Old Orchard

Been cruising for a long time. Was on the Oceania Marina in April, visiting ... continue

Proud to be a NORWEGIAN by doherty73

BACKGROUND - We cruised on the 5/17/14 sailing. This was our 5th cruise, 3rd straight NCL (Sky ... continue

Love Norwegian! by shudson23

This was my first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines. Previously I have always sailed Carnival. ... continue

Nickel and Dime by AverageBoomer

First, I must say that my first cruise was with Celebrity. It was awesome, upscale and very ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway Ruined Cruising For Me by rampantdesign

A little background information about us for frame of reference:

My wife and I are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 5+ out of 5+
NICE SHIP...BUT MANY DISAPPOINTMENTS by RoePost

We sailed on the Getaway on May 17 in a mid ship balcony. We are experienced cruisers with ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+