NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4337 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Devil is in the Details by orenda

This isn't our first NCL cruise nor is it our first cruise. Overall, great ship to cruise upon ... continue

Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great relaxing trip by mojomajoel

Just got back from our cruise on the Getaway. Overall we really enjoyed the trip. I went with my ... continue

Lots To Do or Just Chill Out! by ppines

We are hooked on cruising and over the past 40 years, we have been on RCCL, Holland, Princess, ... continue

Nice Cruise But Overcrowded At Times by CruiserB123

My girlfriend and I just returned from a July 5th to 12th cruise to St Marteen, St. Thomas, and ... continue

A Great Family Vacation! by Jon in the ATL

First, I wanted to give a background of who we are. We are late 30's couple with 2 boys ages 9 ... continue

A Mixed Bag by timbolester

This was our 9th cruise with NCL. We were really excited about going on their newest ship, The ... continue

Our interesting/exciting cruise by Tennis2536

I decided for my birthday that it would be an excellent idea to take my mom to the Virgin ... continue

Nice cruise with some fine tuning needed. by pbernard98

We are experienced cruisers. We've been on the major lines, but this was the first on NCL. (Full ... continue

Awesome Ship, Food & Service!!! by Gocko

First off, thanks to everyone who post on Cruise Critic, this is a valuable tool to use when ... continue

New is not necessarily better! by Boater Burns

My husband and I have cruised many times on most all major cruise lines. We had never sailed on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great time, few complaints! by AUTigergirl88

The Norwegian Getaway was our first NCL cruise and we were not disappointed! The service on the ... continue

NCL Getaway Cruise - Lots of opportunities for improvement! by Iamalpha

We decided to book this cruise on fairly short notice (sail date was June 28, 2014) and we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On! by cruisecouture

The Norwegian Getaway was by far the best cruise I have ever been on. Now that is saying ... continue

Fantastic Cruise by BigTimeBigE

We had a fantastic time during our cruise on the Norwegian Getaway! We were in an aft facing ... continue

Getaway problems by 65trey56

Took the family, kids and grandkids on a 7 day cruise aboard the Norwegian Getaway. No sense in ... continue

Loved the Getaway!! by hogie23

This is a review of the June 7th sailing of the Getaway. We are a family of 3, myself and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best CREW on a cruise ever - details to follow by tazzicat

Here are our cruise creds to backup our best crew ever observation - we just completed our 28th ... continue

Best Ever... by FloaterGirl

This was our 11th cruise on NCL and it was the best ever. Here are the top ten reasons ... continue

Great cruise by TRIPLE M

I gave the breakaway a not so good review nov 2013 it was over full with Newark school Holliday ... continue

NCL GETAWAY -- GREAT TIME!! by dsteveoceanview1

My husband, sister and I sailed out of Miami on the Getaway on June 14th. This was our 6th ... continue

Great Family Summer Vacation by will1121

We have cruised on all the major cruise lines and I have to say that I am a big fan of NCL ... continue

Perfect Family Getaway by 20yearswed

Our family of four (51, 49, 16, 11) just got back from a seven day cruise on the Getaway and ... continue

Once Again the Getaway Delivers by sjnyc323

Sailing on the Getaway a second time I must say was just as exciting and memorable as the first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 Not Rated
Good-bye RCCL, Hello NCL! by eharrismd

Excellent, beautiful ship! We stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite in the haven, which was pricey, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 06/14 5.0 out of 5+