NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4136 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not what we expected but great! by floridabaileys

We had a great time, but were surprised at how small the ship actually felt. Best way to ... continue

Much Better than Expected - The Haven IS Heavenly!!! by cindilouwho

Departing from New York in winter (should be spring but THAT was nowhere to be found during the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruiseline by Magus35

My girlfriend and I sailed on the Norwegian Jewel from New Orleans for our 7 day Western ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Family Cruise by Indianatraveler5

My husband and I decided to surprise our kids with a family vacation a few days before Spring ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Key West and Cozumel by linnealee

Got on board on March 16 and ate lunch in the Summer Palace. Check in was crazy, so many people ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Western Caribbean March 2014 by hk294

7 Night caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Dawn over the week of March 8, 2014. (classic spring ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Disappointing cruise March 16-23, 2014 by 1happyhoney

We chose Norwegian for our vacation because we hadn't cruised with them before. We have cruised ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Fabulous Time, Out Standing Top-Notch Crew! by bamacruisersDJJ

We (two adults and our eleven year old son, plus we brought a couple and their son along ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
We LOVED the Getaway, will Getaway again for sure by djmcruising

We sailed on the new state of the art ship out of Miami on on of her early trips south, on 3/15 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Our Favorite Cruise Line by Shoshie

We decided to try Norwegian for for 7th cruise, particularly since the Getaway was a brand new ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dont Waste Your Money!!! Overrated by nanya48

I want to start by saying that I've cruised on Royal Caribbean & Carnival and I will never ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by Faithcruiser

After reading over 50 reviews about the Norwegian Epic, I was quite concerned with sailing this ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A few hiccups but they straightened them out (7.5/10) by Koozie72

I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

THE GOOD: The ship was awesome. Very large, plenty of ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just so~so on this Jewel cruise by takingthefam2cruz

I have been on the NCL Jewel 2 years ago to Alaska and that trip was great, this trip was just ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Ok Cruise by sanroque

This is our second time on the Jewel. First time cruising for my family was from New York in ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Getaway! by blackwing

First time NCL cruiser here. We were a party of six - myself, wife, son (7), daughter (5) and my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic Extensive Review by RJ1

So I just got off my cruise today on the Epic and I was eager to sit down and write down my ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway is getting it right! by steilkurve

Sailed Norwegian Getaway on March 1st in a 2-Bedroom Family Suite in The Haven. We absolutely ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful time on the Epic! by SuiteTraveler

After seeing all the bad reviews of this ship, I have to write my review as we had a marvelous ... continue

*****Amazing Ship***** by BruiceJ

NCL Getaway is a amazing ship. From the moment you walk on the ship till you leave you are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Expectations by millyka

It always amazes me that people write reviews about a cruise ship with everything being the very ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise of 32 taken by psp2995@yahoo.com

My family and I went on the Norweigan Epic on March 16th. Total of 10 of us. I have been on 32 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good vacation, but didn't care for Norwegian :( by aoverallrn

Let me start off by saying we had a great vacation- the ports, the beaches, the excursions were ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser, loved the Epic! by acovington7920

My wife and I were first-time cruisers aboard the Epic, March 16-23 2014. We flew into Miami on ... continue

Norwegian Dawn by special kay

We had a balcony cabin on deck 10. Be forwarned--Norwegian allows smoking on balconies and we ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+