NCL Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 4335 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Relaxing Cruise but some things you need to know. by cruiser33333

In depth review but things you might need to know: Great embarkation, no time at ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great time! by jjblak

Okay... Here's the deal. On any cruise there are going to be things done really well and things ... continue

YAGR - Yet Another Getaway Review by nycdrew

I’m a lurker and this is my first review. I figured that since this is a new ship ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Excellent service, but room for improvement in ship design by JasonV1

First of all understand that I had a Haven suite, which can dramatically alter your opinion of ... continue

Lots of Fun!!! by happyhappy66

Let me begin by saying the Norwegian Getaway vacation was chosen by my senior parents who cruise ... continue

Nice ship but learn thru mistakes by 1044santos

My 2nd time on NCL, well I can tell you my 1st time was better on the SKY. The Getaway for being ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation! by lureynolds1432

My 14 year old son and I sailed on the Getaway in July 2014. This was our 3rd cruise in 4 years. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Beautiful Ship by southphilly

This was our first time going on Norwegian. We were a group of 19 people. Was little nervous ... continue

Getaway Good News by NAPLESBOY

We enjoyed our cruise on the Getaway.

The cabin (balcony) was better arranged than the ... continue

Great Time on the Getaway by lawoffjd

We had a 7 night cruise on the Getaway out of Miami that was a great experience. Embarkation was ... continue

As Good As It Gets! by member3454az

I read a lot of rave reviews about the Norwegian Getaway before my cruise with a group of ... continue

Just OK! by danielouvet

Was really expecting more for their brand new ship - 1st timer with NCL:

We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Family Trip by cast-away

This was my first time on NCL. I usually cruise Royal Caribbean. I will start with the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall a very nice trip by Cruiserterry20

Wife and I just returned fron a cruise on the Getaway. Great ship with a few issues. We have ... continue

Fantastic Family Cruise! Highly Recommend The Haven! by PITTSBURGHV

Our family just returned from a fabulous 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian ... continue

1st Time Norwegian!!! by Kris2stepjohn

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our Norwegian Getaway Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean! The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Family Cruise! by lsdavis

My husband and I, along with our two children (ages 13 and & 7), just returned from an ... continue

Not the trip we expected by Frost65

Our cruise started off rough. We had flight delays and ended up missing the first 3 sea days and ... continue

Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Celebrated my 60th B-Day on board last week by adi263disk

WOW! Now I have cruised many cruise lines (Oasis of the Seas on maiden voyage) including ... continue

A Very detailed review of our cruise! by nancylb6

Just came back from our family cruise and we had a great time. The ship was clean everywhere and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
AWESOME CRUISE!!!! by Lovetocruise2112

Me, my wife and son just returned from an awesome cruise, the NCL Getaway. Just a little ... continue

GETAWAY - GOT AWAY - WILL STAY AWAY by MarkM2628

We just returned from a family vacation to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway. It ... continue

The Devil is in the Details by orenda

This isn't our first NCL cruise nor is it our first cruise. Overall, great ship to cruise upon ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50