Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1757 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good Cruise on the Westerdam by gwesq

One of the good things about cruising is that to a large extent you can make a cruise whatever ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
The (mostly) Good, Bad and Ugly by melissa

I want to start this review by saying we were on the Dancing With The Stars cruise but I am not ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Good with the bad by cjm94

We thought the ship food was very good, the staff was very friendly and we appreciate that they ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dreadful Experience - Poor service, GI outbreak, Lack of Communication by Waterloo traveller

I sailed with my sister, on what we anticipated to be a great Carribean cruise. My sister is a ... continue

say what you mean by cjm94

i agree with globetrotter. we both started getting a respitory illness while on board. i ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER - NEVER AGAIN by Teach2014

I must totally agree with the previous writer's experiences on the Holland America Westerdam. We ... continue

Easily Our Worst Cruise Experience Ever by rlglobetrotter

We’re currently wrapping up our 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Westerdam, and we ... continue

THE LUXURIOUS NIEUW AMSTERDAM EXCEEDED OUT EXPECTATIONS by Dr Patwat

DH and I have cruised with Princess and NCL before a fantastic offered put Holland America on ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Still the best way to celebrate New Year's Eve by highcees

While the Noordam feels behind in her maintenance and refurbishment, the same level of ... continue

Noordam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by prettyteeth

Six of us had the pleasure of doing an eight day cruise to the Caribbean for New Year. Our main ... continue

Noordam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Christmas/New Years Back to Back 2013/14 by ottawa2009

We were three families 6 cabins. We did our Xmas/New Year’s Eve (14 nights back to back) ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 Not Rated
A wonderful Holiday cruise on the Eurodam by smoke2025

What a wonderful Holiday cruise we enjoyed on the Eurodam ship for 14- days leaving Ft. ... continue

Eurodam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Maasdam-cruise to paradise by sambamama

I sailed out on December 6 from Fort Lauderdale. I flew down the day before on Jetblue on a ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
NOORDAM SAILING DOWNHILL by FLREALTOR

Just returned from a 7 day New Year cruise on the Noordam. This was our sixth cruise on Holland ... continue

Noordam 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
ELEGANT AND EXCELLENT !! by OurWay2Go

We are seniors who winter in Florida. This was our 10th Cruise since February 2010 and our first ... continue

The Great the good and the Ugly... by islandhopper100

It was our first cruise on the HAL or the Prinsendam, it is a well travelled ship but well ... continue

Prinsendam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Fantastic Cruise with HAL on the Noordam !! by daveharrold

My girlfriend and I were looking for a week long cruise including New Year’s Eve and which ... continue

Noordam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
East and West Caribbean Christmas and New Year 2013 by Rhona139

Let me start with the good points - we had a great holiday - the ports were very good (some ... continue

Zuiderdam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise and a great experience by withershin

I went on my first cruise this past Christmas with my father. He is a Holland America regular ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY by Annalise

We booked this cruise last minute and actually, because it was a New Year's cruise, I was ... continue

Prinsendam Holiday cruise by Jalex63

I once read a question on the HAL forum about why it was that the Prinsendam cruises were more ... continue

Prinsendam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Christmas Cruise by Emmy62

Embarking was a breeze - good start. Cabin 4010 - very nice, balcony cabin- clean and spacious. ... continue

Noordam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Noordam New Years by ATLJFL

We cruise at least two to four times a year and escort groups. This sailing we chose for just my ... continue

Noordam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
LOVELY TIME ON NIEUW AMSTERDAM by plw_sailor

We have a lovely time sailing with Nieuw Amsterdam. Ship was beautiful, clean and ... continue

What a delight by vigee

Two week Christmas /New Year back to back cruise of eastern/western Caribbean. Family group of ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125