Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1743 Ship Name Date Member Rating
NOORDAM SAILING DOWNHILL by FLREALTOR

Just returned from a 7 day New Year cruise on the Noordam. This was our sixth cruise on Holland ... continue

Noordam 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
ELEGANT AND EXCELLENT !! by OurWay2Go

We are seniors who winter in Florida. This was our 10th Cruise since February 2010 and our first ... continue

The Great the good and the Ugly... by islandhopper100

It was our first cruise on the HAL or the Prinsendam, it is a well travelled ship but well ... continue

Prinsendam 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Fantastic Cruise with HAL on the Noordam !! by daveharrold

My girlfriend and I were looking for a week long cruise including New Year’s Eve and which ... continue

Noordam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
East and West Caribbean Christmas and New Year 2013 by Rhona139

Let me start with the good points - we had a great holiday - the ports were very good (some ... continue

Zuiderdam 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise and a great experience by withershin

I went on my first cruise this past Christmas with my father. He is a Holland America regular ... continue

Westerdam 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY by Annalise

We booked this cruise last minute and actually, because it was a New Year's cruise, I was ... continue

Prinsendam Holiday cruise by Jalex63

I once read a question on the HAL forum about why it was that the Prinsendam cruises were more ... continue

Prinsendam 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Christmas Cruise by Emmy62

Embarking was a breeze - good start. Cabin 4010 - very nice, balcony cabin- clean and spacious. ... continue

Noordam 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Noordam New Years by ATLJFL

We cruise at least two to four times a year and escort groups. This sailing we chose for just my ... continue

LOVELY TIME ON NIEUW AMSTERDAM by plw_sailor

We have a lovely time sailing with Nieuw Amsterdam. Ship was beautiful, clean and ... continue

What a delight by vigee

Two week Christmas /New Year back to back cruise of eastern/western Caribbean. Family group of ... continue

Great relaxing getaway for young couple! by madmunky1

Prior to this cruise I would have never thought twice about sailing with HAL, mainly due to ... continue

Wonderful Westerdam by cmats13

We had a wonderful cruise with our family. This was a first cruise for myself and my sister in ... continue

Would I sail on Holland America again? NOT NO.... HAL NO by fedexretiree
Let me begin by saying that by no means are we rookie cruisers and we ... continue
Noordam 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Escape on the Eurodam by loriaar

Overall, we were very pleased with all the crew, and the overall experience on the Eurodam. It ... continue

Excellent Service by LCBK

We went on the Maasdam for the 14 day cruise to the southern Caribbean and the Panama Canal from ... continue

Maasdam 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Pre-Christmas getaway by retiretwo

We are retired 60 yr olds who felt like a pre-Christmas cruise would be a nice get-away from the ... continue

Ryndam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Nice cruise but way less action than I am used to by bealuckydog

Wailed for a 20th anniversary celebration and booked a corner suite. We booked for the scuba ... continue

As good as it gets by IrishYank1952

My wife and I decided on a last minute cruise at Christmas time, and had a great deal on the ... continue

First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience by oktocruise1957

Being the first time on Holland America I was very pleased with the size of the ship, I liked ... continue

HAL Holland American Line Should Stand for HOME AT LAST! by Srandaz2

For starters I will need to say that my Wife and I have only cruised Royal and our experiences ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Christmas on the Ryndam, by superoma

This was our first Christmas cruise ever. We enjoyed ourselves and may do this again. The Ryndam ... continue

Ryndam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Vacation on the Westerdam by VUCruiser

Summary and Highlights:

1. Had a great time!

2. Got to the ship about 12:30 and ... continue

Memorable and enjoyable by World2sea

Sailing date Dec 7-14 2013 Ft Lauderdale, Eastern Caribbean.

Ocean Cruise number 6 for ... continue