Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1742 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam by richard1s

If you are new to cruising and have selected the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) for your first cruise ... continue

Nice cruise to Southern Caribbean by solo lady

Stayed in a hotel in Tampa prior to the cruise. Scow in New England was a travel problem. ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fresh out of Dry Dock but.... by July_Cruiser

Our first day on the ship many bathroom stalls were “out of service”. There are only ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eurodam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Jazz Cruise 2014 - a bit different by bullwinkle72

We've just returned from our first Jazz Cruise, which is a private charter on HAL's Eurodam. ... continue

Eurodam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Terrific by may1021

We went on a 14 day eastern/western Caribbean cruise on January 5. Did not know when I booked ... continue

Crew did a great job! ++++ by WeGo2C

This was a very good cruise. Holland America did a great job, transported 2000+ guests through ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
virus on Westerdam by siteseer101

Also sailed on the Westerdam on Jan. 4. There was a stomach virus outbreak but I think some of ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Western Caribbean, 7 nights, Jan 2014 by solo lady

First days were uncoordinated in the deck 7 dining room with wrong food selections delivered to ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Noordam restoring our faith in HAL by sjgertz

We are a couple in our late 30’s/early40’s who sail about once a year (and have ... continue

Noordam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by humingbird

We took the 14-day South Caribbean Cruise on Holland America Ryndam from January 5 to 19. This ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Nothing special by adiab

My wife and I had been on one other cruse before last year which was amazing, great food, ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise on the Westerdam by gwesq

One of the good things about cruising is that to a large extent you can make a cruise whatever ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
The (mostly) Good, Bad and Ugly by melissa

I want to start this review by saying we were on the Dancing With The Stars cruise but I am not ... continue

Good with the bad by cjm94

We thought the ship food was very good, the staff was very friendly and we appreciate that they ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dreadful Experience - Poor service, GI outbreak, Lack of Communication by Waterloo traveller

I sailed with my sister, on what we anticipated to be a great Carribean cruise. My sister is a ... continue

say what you mean by cjm94

i agree with globetrotter. we both started getting a respitory illness while on board. i ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER - NEVER AGAIN by Teach2014

I must totally agree with the previous writer's experiences on the Holland America Westerdam. We ... continue

Easily Our Worst Cruise Experience Ever by rlglobetrotter

We’re currently wrapping up our 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Westerdam, and we ... continue

Still the best way to celebrate New Year's Eve by highcees

While the Noordam feels behind in her maintenance and refurbishment, the same level of ... continue

Noordam 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by prettyteeth

Six of us had the pleasure of doing an eight day cruise to the Caribbean for New Year. Our main ... continue

Noordam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Christmas/New Years Back to Back 2013/14 by ottawa2009

We were three families 6 cabins. We did our Xmas/New Year’s Eve (14 nights back to back) ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 12/13 Not Rated
A wonderful Holiday cruise on the Eurodam by smoke2025

What a wonderful Holiday cruise we enjoyed on the Eurodam ship for 14- days leaving Ft. ... continue

Eurodam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Maasdam-cruise to paradise by sambamama

I sailed out on December 6 from Fort Lauderdale. I flew down the day before on Jetblue on a ... continue

Maasdam 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
NOORDAM SAILING DOWNHILL by FLREALTOR

Just returned from a 7 day New Year cruise on the Noordam. This was our sixth cruise on Holland ... continue

Noordam 12/13 2.0 out of 5+