Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1757 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great and relaxing cruise by boyroy

This was a 14 day back to back Eastern/Western cruise.We are a retired couple in our mid ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first cruise by lovedit

It was fabulous. The embarkation ( had to wait a while but we didn't mind and expected it) and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise by mjjden

We sailed January 26, 2014 for a 2 week Eastern/Western cruise on NA. Embarkation was easy as we ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very pleasant cruise with room for improvement by kitkat343

Our family (a three year old, two parents and four grandparents) all generally enjoyed this ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sad but True by cold up north

We chose this cruise as we had previously excellent experiences on HAL's Noordam. On this trip ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Sailing on the Ryndam 1/26/14 by loonyhiker

Personal Background Information:

We are a retired couple in the mid 50s and early 60s ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise on a classic ship by jhg20852

This was my 58th cruise and it was one of the best. The cruise was to celebrate my Mom's 80th ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Westerdam Good but Not Great by sue4me55

This was my 3rd cruise with HAL and to me the 2 other ships had higher standards ( Ryndam & ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 Not Rated
Blues Cruise 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam by sun~

The charter I give 5 stars, the ship 3 stars.

It was a wonderful week on the Legendary ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 Not Rated
Courteous and personal service on a not so graceful aging ship by Chestnut lodge

Wife and I and our usual cruising companions drove to the port from North Carolina. We parked ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great 7 Day Western Carribean Cruise by mizzou/lincoln

My wife and I went on our 5th Holland America cruise on Jan. 26th-Feb. 2nd, out of Ft. ... continue

A Signature of Shame not Signature of Excellence by BadDog04

The Maasdam is a ship built back in 1993 which accommodates up to 1,258 passengers. When ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
mediocre cruise by AmberlBB

Everything was adequate, but certainly no "wow" factor. Steward tried to overcharge us multiple ... continue

Noordam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam by richard1s

If you are new to cruising and have selected the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) for your first cruise ... continue

Nice cruise to Southern Caribbean by solo lady

Stayed in a hotel in Tampa prior to the cruise. Scow in New England was a travel problem. ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fresh out of Dry Dock but.... by July_Cruiser

Our first day on the ship many bathroom stalls were “out of service”. There are only ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Jazz Cruise 2014 - a bit different by bullwinkle72

We've just returned from our first Jazz Cruise, which is a private charter on HAL's Eurodam. ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Terrific by may1021

We went on a 14 day eastern/western Caribbean cruise on January 5. Did not know when I booked ... continue

Crew did a great job! ++++ by WeGo2C

This was a very good cruise. Holland America did a great job, transported 2000+ guests through ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
virus on Westerdam by siteseer101

Also sailed on the Westerdam on Jan. 4. There was a stomach virus outbreak but I think some of ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Western Caribbean, 7 nights, Jan 2014 by solo lady

First days were uncoordinated in the deck 7 dining room with wrong food selections delivered to ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Noordam restoring our faith in HAL by sjgertz

We are a couple in our late 30’s/early40’s who sail about once a year (and have ... continue

Noordam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by humingbird

We took the 14-day South Caribbean Cruise on Holland America Ryndam from January 5 to 19. This ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Nothing special by adiab

My wife and I had been on one other cruse before last year which was amazing, great food, ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 3.0 out of 5+