Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1757 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Holland America against children by Caroline8

We were really looking forward to our cruise with Holland America. We have gone on 4 other ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
HAL failed his audition with us.... by PeteBull64

We are a couple 50/35 years old. We started cruising 4 years ago and this march cruise was our ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to return by bd1958

This was our fourth cruise and second on HAL. In most ways, we can't wait to return to the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good times & great memories - again! by VermeulT

I'm a 3 star mariner with HAL. I traveled with my sister (both of us are mid 40's), her son and ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our group made it worth it but.... by JB101FL

Having cruised exclusively on Royal Caribbean, we thought we'd try HAL with a group of friends. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time on this cruise - great cold weather getaway! by Bethany Beach

Stayed at FL Embassy Suites precruise. Always stay there because we like the way all the stores ... continue

Noordam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Signature of something by nodumblond

Husband and I were thrilled to be coming back to HAL after a seven-year absence. This was my ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising with family on both eastern and western Caribbean by borabora1

First of all I have to say I was very apprehensive about going on a cruise with the kids. I was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grateful to be Cruising Again by Receptionist

In 2010 we had a great 7th cruise with family and friends on Eurodam. Then, in June of that ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
We love this ship by kjwent

We parked at Park and Fly -- great operation. They got us right over to the ship, and we walked ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Noordam-Cabin 4025 by justgina4u

Taxi from Riverside hotel was about 10-15 minutes ($20). The Riverside Hotel is in Los Olsos and ... continue

Noordam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Solid Experience by snorkelgirl1

This is my 19th cruise on 8 cruise lines to give you some perspective. The Ryndam is a small ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Satisfied - Happy Cruisers!! by OurWay2Go

Noordam, Holland American – 11 day Southern Caribbean – 2/17-2/28/2014

An ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with nice ports of call by lovetocycle

I booked the Nieuw Amsterdam on this date as I was part of an Audrey Grant Bridge Group. 93 ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Westerdam Cabin 4166 by swom

We just got off the Westerdam on Feb 22nd 2014. It was a 7 day cruise that took us to Grand ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best room service breakfast on the high seas. by jthorson

We're long-term cruisers on Princess because we get 150 free Internet minutes with them (it will ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent service outweighs a few missed experiences by StartrainDD

Westerdam cruise 2-15-14  We booked this cruise as a get away from winter, relax and enjoy ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed - Not the service typically expected for HA by mplus1

We have done 10+ cruise with HA. All of these have been on the smaller ships, around 1,200 ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved The Ship; Not The Pinnacle Grill by Bosch

After many years of sailing on another major cruise line, my wife and I elected to try Holland ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by Calypso54

Embarkation was a little slow. But the waiting area was comfortable. Cabins were open and ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by CORealtor

We just returned from the 11 night partial Panama Canal transit from February 3-14. After ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never ever again with Holland by julee63

After getting thru the awful traffic jam to get to the Westerdam, on the 1st day of our cruise ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship and Cruise by lagunalinda

My husband and I sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale on the beautiful ship Nieuw Amsterdam on Feb. 2 to ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
all around review by posidons crabshack

my partner and I booked a seven day western caribbean cruise aboard Holland Americas Eurodam . ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5+ out of 5+