Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1745 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We love this ship by kjwent

We parked at Park and Fly -- great operation. They got us right over to the ship, and we walked ... continue

Noordam-Cabin 4025 by justgina4u

Taxi from Riverside hotel was about 10-15 minutes ($20). The Riverside Hotel is in Los Olsos and ... continue

Noordam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Solid Experience by snorkelgirl1

This is my 19th cruise on 8 cruise lines to give you some perspective. The Ryndam is a small ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Satisfied - Happy Cruisers!! by OurWay2Go

Noordam, Holland American – 11 day Southern Caribbean – 2/17-2/28/2014

An ... continue

Noordam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with nice ports of call by lovetocycle

I booked the Nieuw Amsterdam on this date as I was part of an Audrey Grant Bridge Group. 93 ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Westerdam Cabin 4166 by swom

We just got off the Westerdam on Feb 22nd 2014. It was a 7 day cruise that took us to Grand ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Best room service breakfast on the high seas. by jthorson

We're long-term cruisers on Princess because we get 150 free Internet minutes with them (it will ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent service outweighs a few missed experiences by StartrainDD

Westerdam cruise 2-15-14  We booked this cruise as a get away from winter, relax and enjoy ... continue

Disappointed - Not the service typically expected for HA by mplus1

We have done 10+ cruise with HA. All of these have been on the smaller ships, around 1,200 ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved The Ship; Not The Pinnacle Grill by Bosch

After many years of sailing on another major cruise line, my wife and I elected to try Holland ... continue

Wonderful Cruise by Calypso54

Embarkation was a little slow. But the waiting area was comfortable. Cabins were open and ... continue

Wonderful Cruise! by CORealtor

We just returned from the 11 night partial Panama Canal transit from February 3-14. After ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never ever again with Holland by julee63

After getting thru the awful traffic jam to get to the Westerdam, on the 1st day of our cruise ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship and Cruise by lagunalinda

My husband and I sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale on the beautiful ship Nieuw Amsterdam on Feb. 2 to ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
all around review by posidons crabshack

my partner and I booked a seven day western caribbean cruise aboard Holland Americas Eurodam . ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first cruise by lovedit

It was fabulous. The embarkation ( had to wait a while but we didn't mind and expected it) and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise by mjjden

We sailed January 26, 2014 for a 2 week Eastern/Western cruise on NA. Embarkation was easy as we ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very pleasant cruise with room for improvement by kitkat343

Our family (a three year old, two parents and four grandparents) all generally enjoyed this ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sad but True by cold up north

We chose this cruise as we had previously excellent experiences on HAL's Noordam. On this trip ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Sailing on the Ryndam 1/26/14 by loonyhiker

Personal Background Information:

We are a retired couple in the mid 50s and early 60s ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise on a classic ship by jhg20852

This was my 58th cruise and it was one of the best. The cruise was to celebrate my Mom's 80th ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Westerdam Good but Not Great by sue4me55

This was my 3rd cruise with HAL and to me the 2 other ships had higher standards ( Ryndam & ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 Not Rated
Blues Cruise 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam by sun~

The charter I give 5 stars, the ship 3 stars.

It was a wonderful week on the Legendary ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 Not Rated
Courteous and personal service on a not so graceful aging ship by Chestnut lodge

Wife and I and our usual cruising companions drove to the port from North Carolina. We parked ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+