Holland America Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 1757 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another great cruise by jasart

Another great cruise. The April 21 2014 Eastern Caribbean cruise was my 13th Holland cruise. My ... continue

11 fabulous Southern Caribbean nights by slabeaume

This was our first Springtime cruise. It turned out to be a beautiful time to cruise. The ... continue

One in a Lifetime Trip on the Canal's Centenary by Torontobert68

We sailed on the Zuiderdam to Half Moon Cay, Aruba, Curacao, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Costa Rica ... continue

Zuiderdam 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on the Maasdam by SillySailor1955

Just home today from a 10 day cruise in the Caribbean on HAL Maasdam. What a delightful ship ... continue

Maasdam 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on the Maasdam by jaspersmycat

I had a wonderful time on this cruise. This was my second solo cruise.

I did not go to ... continue

Southern Caribbean Charms on a Charming Lady by 0bnxshs

Overall, the cruise, and the Maasdam, was great! The ship was clean, the elevators were all ... continue

Maasdam 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rio, for Carnival and the Amazon by retnursemary

This was our second long cruise on HAL. A year ago, we were on the Westerdam for a 30 day cruise ... continue

Maasdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Maasdam hanging in there by race ave al

after disembarking from the ziederdam on the same day, we strolled across to the maasdam, one of ... continue

SUPER, SUPER, SUPER by gerempi@nb.sympatico.ca

We have done three cruises all with the Holland America Line (Eastern Caribbean on the Eurodam; ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Westerdam Cruise by mman

We enjoyed our second cruise on the Westerdam.  Everything went smoothly on embarkation ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good and Bad. by jaxcruiser1961

The Good first:  Due to a norovirus incident, we didn't board until late. I'm glad the crew ... continue

Maasdam 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unusually good, even for HAL! by When and How

A Smooth embarkation and an excellent Mariner's lunch set the tone for this cruise. The cabin ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
OK - next time will try another brand by danamp

We have previously sailed with Carnival and Princess. I know all three cruise lines are owned by ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Experience start to finish by ekehey

We had cruised one other time on another cruise line and came close to giving up ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great First Time Experience by Robeans

My boyfriend and I took the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam. It was my ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
21-Day Collectors Voyage to Southern and Eastern Caribbean by ElEl

We are a retired couple in our 60’s who took this cruise to escape the wretched winter ... continue

Noordam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise that could have been great with improved dining experience by Tomtom56

This was our first Holland America cruise and we picked it specifically to get an older, more ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sea warriors by sea warrior

This was our fourth HAL cruise. We decided to take this cruise because of the pricing and ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a blast for our family! by buffalobilbur

Our family spent spring break on board the Ryndam. My husband, my 11 year old son, my 9 year old ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
What's not to love by SneezyRider

Keep in mind that all reviews are a matter of the reviewer's opinion. What was fantastic for one ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise by lorenzod

We had a very enjoyable 7day cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam- Eastern Caribbean.  There were ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellelnt Cruise by Souppea

We live in Upstate N.Y so we left the day before and stayed at a great hotel my wife got on ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holland America - East Caribbean on Westerdam by Ahoy_there_maties

This was the first time we sailed on Holland America, we had heard good things about them. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed...expected better from HAL by GrannyJKP

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 2nd on Holland America. Our first HAL cruise was the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has missed the boat ! by big1515

I would like to preface this review by saying that we met two couples on board which made the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+