Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3143 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity Eclipse Sotuhern Caribbean 14 day long review by wdblake

For my 50th birthday we decided to book the 14 day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Summit – back to back by Freedom55

March 29 to April 12 2014

Pre Cruise

We flew in a day early and stayed at the ... continue

Celebrity A+ Canyon Ranch Spa F- by Bawston

Over the last four years my wife has gotten me into cursing and now I'm hooked. To date, we have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent cruise with some small disappointments by ondeckatsea

This March 22, 2014 Eclipse cruise was very nice overall and we enjoyed it. It got us out of the ... continue

Incredible Week on The Reflection! by Maggs07

Just got off of the Reflection and what an amazing week! This was our second cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Dining Room Issues by lindsmith27@hotmail.com

Have just returned from this cruise...there are certainly great things to say about the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pure relaxation by cruzcutie

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Best Food EVER!! by Sailin'Showman

We just returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean from 3/29 to 4/5 and found the Reflection the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox and 6 Western Caribbean Ports - VERY Detailed Review by CaribbeanBound

Part I - Precruise

A. Cruise Critic

I admit it. I over-research every port and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Impressed with Celebrity by LanSluder

Overall, I’m impressed with Celebrity. It seems a big step up from the mid-level lines ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation, but Celebrity Disappointing by Pabbboo

This was cruise #4, first with Celebrity. I am 36 yrs old, and my wife and I do like to have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Just got back from a sailing to the southern Caribbean on the Celebrity Summit. I am a fairly ... continue

Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Celebrity or Wow ?!?! by Cotognini

Travellers - 2 adults 1 Child with Special Needs and a Service Dog  Cabin - 1026 Accessible ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Truly Modern Luxury on Celebrity Sihouette by grtfldave

My DW and I are in our mid 40's. We've been on 11 cruises (1 NCL, 1 Princess, 7 Royal Caribbean ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+