Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3061 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another Great Celebrity Cruise by wenbrow

My husband and I (30's) took this trip with my mother and father in law (60's) and had a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not Bad But We Expected Better by richstowe

We have never had a bad cruise but we expected better then OK.

The ship is generally in ... continue

Cozumel/ Key West by Stratton1316

This was our second cruise on the Celebrity Constellation. Our first ever cruise was with ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wondership ship and great cruise! by luvbermuda

My husband and I just got back from our cruise on the Silhouette. We both felt that of any of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 Not Rated
Silhouette: As close to perfection as can be imagined by Bently57

Silhouette Eastern Caribbean 3/2 through 3/9

I don’t know the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable Celebrity cruise by ftballref

I sailed on the Silhoutte 3/2 for 7 days to the eastern Caribean. Stops were at Puerto Rico, St ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
CELEBRITY CHARTER AND CRUISE by NavalCruiser

I regret that this will be a longish review, but it is focused mainly on Celebrity's new ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise on Celebrity by JManGSC

My wife and I celebrated our 50th birthdays by going on the Silhouette for a week cruise to the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Seven days in heaven! by Katatsea

Seventh cruise and first on Celebrity. Will never go back to RC. Hands down best vacation ever. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship and excellent service, but needs carpet replaced by wolfatlga

We were in a Sky Suite and loved the way the bed was arranged so you could see out while in the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Constellation didn't earn my stars by sasysutler

Constellation, Not our cup of tea.

We decided to try Celebrity at the last moment, to ... continue

If this was Modern Luxury then Celebrity lost a 35 time cruiser by mrw1906

I was anxiously waiting to explore my favorite cruise line and favorite cruise ship. What a ... continue

Celebrity Century 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing by flutist13

We chose Celebrity Cruise Lines based off a recommendation from an avid cruiser. We were NOT ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 02/14 5+ out of 5+
This ship needs to get out of the Celebrity line! by Bufferdoo

We have cruised extensively (over 15 cruises) on many lines. This is our fourth Celebrity. If ... continue

Celebrity Century 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great ship by Stancruiser

The cruise value was awesome, I love Celebrity! We purchased the cruise the Monday prior to ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Out of the cold and snow into the sun by fdoxiemom2

My husband and I chose this itinerary having done it 2 years ago. We prefer Celebrity due to its ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity does it right! by moemar1

My wife and I chose to cruise with Celebrity on our 1st time cruise after doing as much research ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity staff were a let down by oztravellerleeds

My wife and I sailed on the Celebrity Eclipse on the 22nd February sailing from Ft Lauderdale on ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our best yet! by Benny46

Having cruised over ten times with Celebrity, you tend to know how good your cruise is going to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Not truly gluten free friendly by pumpkin10

Not having traveled in a while on Celebrity Cruises, instead on sister line Royal Caribbean, we ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Back to Back!!!! by LMC

Before I begin, let me tell you who we are. We are married and in our mid fifties, and this was ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing, Peaceful and Perfect... by bbahorik

We are have been married for 35 years and taken 15 cruises. RCCL is the only cruise line we have ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A very nice week by Pat78

My wife and I sailed on the Reflection on Feb. 22. We had actually beenon the same cruise this ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise by awhfy

Embarkation a breeze, no line, right on board with mimosa in hand. Rooms ready a bit after ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first cruise, loved it, wonderful experience by Tyrmowes

My daughter and I have just returned from our first ever cruise on the Celebrity Equinox and we ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 02/14 5+ out of 5+