Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3143 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Something is wrong! by kwebster58

I have been sailing with Celebrity since they were Chandris, then Fantasy Cruises, now Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by cgriffin8391

We just got back from a wonderful cruise on Reflections. Great ship! We have cruised 5 other ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a terrific time! by RevScott

We had a fabulous time on this ship and itinerary. The ship was great. The main dining room, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second cruise first time on Equinox by dack

This was our second cruise, having cruise the Norwegian Sun last year . We wanted to upgrade so ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved It! by tblasz

My husband and I went our second cruise ever. We went on a Disney cruise with the kids 10 years ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
April 6, 2014 - Western Caribbean by Elizabeth0829

I am a solo traveler. I flew in from Boston on the morning of 6 April and took the transfer bus ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great for a quick getaway. by angelpower

I'm a newbie here, but have been reading reviews for a few years now and I'd like to take this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise aboard the Equinox! by 4cats4me

Just returned yesterday.  It was a great cruise. Equinox is still in great shape. Saw some ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Cruises Constellation - below average cruise by Azbighands

We wanted to provide positive and negative feedback after completing our Celebrity Constellation ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not your money worth by gisele56

Having been on different cruiseline ,we found that this cruise was the less enjoyable one.We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Good. SO MANY Missing Details. by JonesyOUT

When I checked into my stateroom I was appalled at how filthy the room was. On the vanity chair ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Revisit by heidi4411

This is our second cruise with this ship. We also cruised with this ship last year. We were ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise! by akowilm

We chose a getaway cruise, 5 nights to Key West and Mexico, with several friends. We were in ... continue

Beautiful ship - great Cruise! by cynergi

Wow - this was our 12th cruise (We use Holland, Princess, Lindbladt and Celebrity) and the ship ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Missing Music by mose9090@gmail.com

We've been on 5 Celebrity cruises (about 15 total) , three on Aqua Class. We've been on this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
The hits, the misses and a few tips. :) by mld685

San Juan, St. Thomas, St Maarten  Aqua Class cabin 1576 and 1574  Ages range from mid ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Connie was great by HI75msp

Went on this cruise to celebrate our 34 Wedding anniversary.

1) we stayed at Ft ... continue

Amazing cruise by chester19

So glad we chose Celebrity and the Constellation. Beautiful ship, amazing cleanliness, which I ... continue

Silhouette - A beautiful ship by DWins

We enjoyed this cruise very much as the ship was just beautiful, comfortable and full of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Luxury Cruising? NOT! by pallatine

I had booked this cruise in August 2013. It was advertised as a Deluxe Balcony with prepaid ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Set the Bar VERY High for a First Time Cruiser by euro_101

Overall Impressions: To level set, and let you know my frame of reference going into this...this ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 05/14 5+ out of 5+
MIssed the ship but made it to the first stop. by Ferrelll

The cruise on the Celebrity Summit was to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary. We've been on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loving the Canadians by Bestwawa

My husband and I have decided to stick with Celebrity just because of the excellent staff, this ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise by 2muchluggage

Off to the Southern Caribbean March 29 out of San Juan. 4 of us flew in that day from Georgia, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Group of 19 enjoyed a great cruise on Summit! by petersonwith3

Summit – March 22, 2014  San Juan, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+