Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3080 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruising on the new Celebrity by Fast Alongside

We will limit the topic of this review to primarily the subject of the changes Celebrity has ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful short cruise by neeko

Having sailed on the Summit on 2 previous cruises we were a little hesitant to try another M ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Pleasant Experience by Council Man

Embarkation: This our 19th cruise and 5th Celebrity cruise. The embarkation was very smooth and ... continue

Rating the Refection by yomamad

As loyal Celebrity Solstice Ship customers I regret to report only a 3 -3/4 stars rating for the ... continue

Great Cruise with a couple of issues by revrick3

I am a veteran of 8 cruises on 5 different cruise lines so I can compare with ease. The ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall review by kentuckynohio

We had a very good time cruising with Celebrity. It was our first time after two trips on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sophisticated, but boring by hal9341

I spent my birthday week on board Reflection. It's a gorgeous ship, and some aspects of the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity standards by antwerpia

Just returned from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection. Even though the overall ... continue

Celebrity Siihouette by Pennstatedj

Just complete our 31 first cruise on Celebrity. It was great as usual. The ship was beautiful, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Celebrity - Officially my favorite! by lesssnowmorecruise

Best cruise line we have been on! Class act!

We used the cruise line's airport to pier ... continue

Awesome Vacation by jbone31

We sailed on the Reflection leaving Miami on March 15. We arrived at the Port of Miami by 1030 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great Celebrity cruise! by ericksondl

This was our third sailing on the Celebrity Reflection (we have also done 3 other Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An honest review of the Equinox by jcook

My husband and I have been on 7 cruises, 3 Royal Caribbean, 2 Princess and now 2 Celebrity. We ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by Dcorrell02

Between my husband and I we have been on over 30 cruises and by far Celebrity is the best! We ... continue

A Welcoming Ship and a Great Cruise by mrte62

This was our seventh cruise, third on Celebrity, and the largest ship we have sailed. We ... continue

Perfect by mamakinrocks

We just got off of the 3/15 sailing. Our plan was to go to New Orleans, but after a major ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 Not Rated
First time Celebrity Cruiser by Medic5emt

We were very pleased with the friendly crew, and Celebrity. The Eclipse is a big ship, but does ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship by tribbs1

We cruised on the March 8 sailing with three other couples. As we were cruising withouth any ... continue

First time Celebrity Cruise by Miss Bunny

We travelled on Celebrity Eclipse cruise on March 08 to the Southern Caribbean. We were in Aqua ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Illusion of Substance Cruise by greylockgal

It has been a week since I returned from this cruise and the more I think about my experiences ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Reflection Reflections by Elisgirl

Immediate gratification.  I had previously experienced three other cruises (a new Princess ... continue

Amazing Experience! by ameelker

Our friends were talking for many years, trying to convince us to go on a cruise with them. We ... continue

Best of 35-40 Cruises We Have Been On by lmcwn

Can't say enough about Celebrity. We were sailing the day Royal Caribbean acquired Celebrity and ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship , great cruise by steveandreb

My wife and I traveled on the Celebrity Reflection from March 15-March 22, 2014. The stops were ... continue

Disappointed by jbeaver

Just got off this ship yesterday 3/22/14. I have to say my husband and I were disappointed in ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+