Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3056 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Best of 35-40 Cruises We Have Been On by lmcwn

Can't say enough about Celebrity. We were sailing the day Royal Caribbean acquired Celebrity and ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship , great cruise by steveandreb

My wife and I traveled on the Celebrity Reflection from March 15-March 22, 2014. The stops were ... continue

Disappointed by jbeaver

Just got off this ship yesterday 3/22/14. I have to say my husband and I were disappointed in ... continue

by barbjd106

This was a seven night cruise celebrating my husband's birthday. Our son joined us as he had a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Go West Young Man by WiseChoices

My wife and I cruised March 9-16, 2014 on the Celebrity Silhouette with our 16 year old son on a ... continue

Gorgeous Ship! by Saltwaterdevotee

Reflection is decidedly the most beautiful vessel in the Celebrity fleet. We went onboard and ... continue

Are We Really on Celebrity??? by Saltwaterdevotee

It never crossed my mind that the third of March would be Spring Break for some schools! ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Celebrity Cruise by VetDrm

We are experienced cruisers, but this was our first on Celebrity. The Constellation is a pretty ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Illusion of Substance Cruise by greylockgal

This was my first cruise and I was traveling with two other women who are both avid cruise fans. ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected! by mallen0477

My first cruise on Celebrity or any other cruise line for over 10 years. My pre-planning was a ... continue

Another great Reflection Cruise by kennythekruiser

We took this same cruise last year and this year was just as great! We even stayed in the same ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another wonderful Celebrity Cruise by DaveEasternPenn

We just finished another great Celebrity Cruise on the Reflection. This was our second Celebrity ... continue

Way to turn 50, but some doubts about X by mdhaugh

My DH and I have an agreement that for our "milestone birthdays" we can celebrate them wherever ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ultimate 11 day Caribbean Cruise by terry35

Equinox did not disappoint and was in fantastic shape overall. Officers and crew were Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by wnykag

My wife and I just returned from an 11 night cruise on the Celebrity Equinox. It was our fifth ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Needs some changes by tinamn

Our embarkation point was San Juan, we arrived the night before to ensure that we had plenty of ... continue

Good cruise but some work is needed. by PatsRule010304

My wife and I booked with Celebrity last year, and just came back from a 7 day cruise on the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sophisticated Yet Fun! by wirthrunner

I cruised the Celebrity with my friend Arika (we are two single ladies, 26 years old and 30 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Still Enamored by braggindad

This was our second cruise - both on Celebrity. The first was the Equinox so we had expectations ... continue

Quality first by Jggsgirl

I really enjoyed the extra attention one gets with celebrity especially when boarding. These ... continue

Another Great Celebrity Cruise by wenbrow

My husband and I (30's) took this trip with my mother and father in law (60's) and had a ... continue

Not Bad But We Expected Better by richstowe

We have never had a bad cruise but we expected better then OK.

The ship is generally in ... continue

Cozumel/ Key West by Stratton1316

This was our second cruise on the Celebrity Constellation. Our first ever cruise was with ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wondership ship and great cruise! by luvbermuda

My husband and I just got back from our cruise on the Silhouette. We both felt that of any of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 Not Rated
Silhouette: As close to perfection as can be imagined by Bently57

Silhouette Eastern Caribbean 3/2 through 3/9

I don’t know the ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100