Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3062 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Week of Delight and Relaxation by locksofcurls

This was an excellent cruise. It is our fourth with Celebrity and we were thrilled with the ... continue

Great trip!! by KJPort

We are a couple in our early 40's on our first cruise. We were also on our honeymoon. We were ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 Not Rated
Perfect respite from winter by Holly2

We are frequent Celebrity cruisers who booked this cruise during a well timed Special for New ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Recent criticisms simply didn't happen to us by cruisingsince94

My wife and I decided to give Celebrity a try after 16 cruises with Royal Caribbean. We have not ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second Time Around by Cruise a holic

We just completed our second voyage on the Celebrity Silhouette. We sailed on her in January ... continue

Fabulous Ship - Great Food by EmeraldaBlaine

My husband and I along with 6 other friends/family just returned from a cruise aboard the ... continue

Reflections on the Reflection- E Caribbean~ 3/2014 by autigerinnc

First, we've cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean, HAL, and Princess. The Reflection was certainly ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise, overall by popovova

My wife and I enjoyed our Western Celebrity March 23-30, 2014 cruise a great deal. Overall, the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean on Equinox - wonderful by Seabournboy

I have always been of the opinion that nothing is 100% perfect but the Equinox and its staff ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the new Celebrity by Fast Alongside

We will limit the topic of this review to primarily the subject of the changes Celebrity has ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful short cruise by neeko

Having sailed on the Summit on 2 previous cruises we were a little hesitant to try another M ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Pleasant Experience by Council Man

Embarkation: This our 19th cruise and 5th Celebrity cruise. The embarkation was very smooth and ... continue

Rating the Refection by yomamad

As loyal Celebrity Solstice Ship customers I regret to report only a 3 -3/4 stars rating for the ... continue

Great Cruise with a couple of issues by revrick3

I am a veteran of 8 cruises on 5 different cruise lines so I can compare with ease. The ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall review by kentuckynohio

We had a very good time cruising with Celebrity. It was our first time after two trips on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sophisticated, but boring by hal9341

I spent my birthday week on board Reflection. It's a gorgeous ship, and some aspects of the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity standards by antwerpia

Just returned from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection. Even though the overall ... continue

Celebrity Siihouette by Pennstatedj

Just complete our 31 first cruise on Celebrity. It was great as usual. The ship was beautiful, ... continue

First time on Celebrity - Officially my favorite! by lesssnowmorecruise

Best cruise line we have been on! Class act!

We used the cruise line's airport to pier ... continue

Awesome Vacation by jbone31

We sailed on the Reflection leaving Miami on March 15. We arrived at the Port of Miami by 1030 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great Celebrity cruise! by ericksondl

This was our third sailing on the Celebrity Reflection (we have also done 3 other Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An honest review of the Equinox by jcook

My husband and I have been on 7 cruises, 3 Royal Caribbean, 2 Princess and now 2 Celebrity. We ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by Dcorrell02

Between my husband and I we have been on over 30 cruises and by far Celebrity is the best! We ... continue

A Welcoming Ship and a Great Cruise by mrte62

This was our seventh cruise, third on Celebrity, and the largest ship we have sailed. We ... continue

Perfect by mamakinrocks

We just got off of the 3/15 sailing. Our plan was to go to New Orleans, but after a major ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 Not Rated