Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3078 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pure relaxation by cruzcutie

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Best Food EVER!! by Sailin'Showman

We just returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean from 3/29 to 4/5 and found the Reflection the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox and 6 Western Caribbean Ports - VERY Detailed Review by CaribbeanBound

Part I - Precruise

A. Cruise Critic

I admit it. I over-research every port and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Impressed with Celebrity by LanSluder

Overall, I’m impressed with Celebrity. It seems a big step up from the mid-level lines ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation, but Celebrity Disappointing by Pabbboo

This was cruise #4, first with Celebrity. I am 36 yrs old, and my wife and I do like to have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Just got back from a sailing to the southern Caribbean on the Celebrity Summit. I am a fairly ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity or Wow ?!?! by Cotognini

Travellers - 2 adults 1 Child with Special Needs and a Service Dog  Cabin - 1026 Accessible ... continue

Truly Modern Luxury on Celebrity Sihouette by grtfldave

My DW and I are in our mid 40's. We've been on 11 cruises (1 NCL, 1 Princess, 7 Royal Caribbean ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Give us one good reason to try another cruise line?! by reilly mr. happy

We are avid cruisers in our early/mid fifties having completed 25 plus cruises on various lines ... continue

First Cruise for Us -- Very Nice by Relaxinsun

This was our first cruise and it exceeded our expectations.

The cabin was very nice ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Week of Delight and Relaxation by locksofcurls

This was an excellent cruise. It is our fourth with Celebrity and we were thrilled with the ... continue

Great trip!! by KJPort

We are a couple in our early 40's on our first cruise. We were also on our honeymoon. We were ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 Not Rated
Perfect respite from winter by Holly2

We are frequent Celebrity cruisers who booked this cruise during a well timed Special for New ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Recent criticisms simply didn't happen to us by cruisingsince94

My wife and I decided to give Celebrity a try after 16 cruises with Royal Caribbean. We have not ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second Time Around by Cruise a holic

We just completed our second voyage on the Celebrity Silhouette. We sailed on her in January ... continue

Fabulous Ship - Great Food by EmeraldaBlaine

My husband and I along with 6 other friends/family just returned from a cruise aboard the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Reflections on the Reflection- E Caribbean~ 3/2014 by autigerinnc

First, we've cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean, HAL, and Princess. The Reflection was certainly ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise, overall by popovova

My wife and I enjoyed our Western Celebrity March 23-30, 2014 cruise a great deal. Overall, the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean on Equinox - wonderful by Seabournboy

I have always been of the opinion that nothing is 100% perfect but the Equinox and its staff ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the new Celebrity by Fast Alongside

We will limit the topic of this review to primarily the subject of the changes Celebrity has ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful short cruise by neeko

Having sailed on the Summit on 2 previous cruises we were a little hesitant to try another M ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+