Celebrity Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 3146 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Celebrity Summit Cruise by indylee

The ship was in great shape, we were on the ship in seconds and had a glass of ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
As described, Modern Luxory by MarkAce1976

My wife, brother and his wife (separate cabin) just got off the Celebrity Reflection yesterday. ... continue

AWESOME TIME by navajogem50

HI we are 2 friends, hard working nurses who cruised with celebrity for rest, relaxation and a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 Not Rated
Southern Cruise on the Summit by Unicorn4021

We flew to San Juan a day ahead and stayed at the El San Juan Towers. The room was very nice and ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Classic Constellation by lakegirl1963

My husband and I booked the Celebrity Constellation about 6 weeks prior to departure. We were ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely by mkazmer

Sailing Date of April 19, 2014  We have just returned from a lovely 5 day cruise on ... continue

Luxury Cruise by Jackandi2

This was the second time on the Eclipse and we were not disappointed. The ship, service, ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
First Celebrity Cruise by dmt1967

Let me start off by saying that overall, this was a great cruise. We booked this cruise last ... continue

Great first impression, Celebrity by WEGL81

First, let me tell you a little about my wife and I. We are in our mid-50s and have cruised 7 ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family break on the Reflection by Jodi Morris

Living in Florida, we drove to the Port of Miami and parked our car at the port. We found ... continue

Great ship, great staff, great ports - Great Cruise! by lizmit

We had the most active roll call I've ever participated in for this cruise, which started the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent from start to finish. by rossjanematthews

This is our 2nd Celebrity cruse and we are looking for the next one. We were greeted with ... continue

Sillouhette - Little Tidbits by smvthecpanj

Left Fort Lauderdale Sunday Apr 13 for 7 days. So let's be smart, people. There are ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall good cruise by Mollyny

Embarkation was easy - there was not much of a line at 3:00 p.m. We were greeted with glasses of ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever - boring by mart1947

Celebrity in their infinite wisdom has decided to cut their entertainment staff in half.  ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Time Celebrity Cruisers by iceottica

Nicest ship we have ever been on !

Great Service ! Beautiful decor , lovely adults only ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity on the down slide by BonnieBlu

My husband and I have been cruising for close to 20 years now on various cruise lines. Our ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to par by llawrence

We were on the April 5th sailing out of San Juan. A1 1133

The good:

1. Blu ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection -- not our best cruise by BellaGirl0282

I want to say first of all, the cabin size snafu; it was my own fault. I never should have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Celebrity Equinox Cruise by erbuck

The Caribbean ten day cruise (4-4-2014) on the Celebrity Equinox was disappointing. It did not ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Over all impression on cruise. by ziva2

Main foyer near staircase was used for the band and dancing. There was so little room to dance ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5.0 out of 5+