Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12655 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Loving the Breeze by cruisin' kayakers

We sailed on the July 19, 2014 exotic southern Caribbean on Carnival Breeze and I really liked ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good Experience by elisabeus

This was my third cruise... second with Carnival.

Embarkation was fairly easy. Long ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
One of my favorite cruises by Lauren12201995

We were on the Legend sailing July 27th, 2014. I traveled with my parents and sister who is ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
CARNIVAL BREEZE - The Hometown Buffet of Cruise lines by sunnyday75

Warning. I have been spoiled by my other cruise experiences, so this may be biased. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruising by Cojcz6

Let me preface by saying I have been all over the carribean the past 10 years, but via all ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fun Family vacation, but...... by Maggiesueb

I am the matriarch of the group, and have been on 20+ cruises with a variety of cruise lines. ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
hot hot hot! by JJ8599

There were 12 of us including 6 teenagers on the Breeze a few weeks ago. Overall, it was a good ... continue

Best vacation ever ! by cinammon_hot102

This was my first cruise with Carnival ... and first in my life! Celebrating my 30`s with my ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful time to sail! by Marehs

I was a little worried to travel in the summer in the Caribbean, especially after the first ... continue

Don't let the reviews scare you! by Septbabies02

If you are like me, you probably read some of these reviews and were scared to sail on the ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise by JV101

We had a wonderful time on this seven day Western Caribbean sailing and Carnivals Conquest is a ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Trip but some improvements could be made by littlelibra16

Just got back from an 8 night cruise on the Liberty with my husband. Had a very fun and relaxing ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT TIME by NIURSE

I was very scared to go on a cruise but was encouraged by my daughter and co-workers to do so. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A fun time! (but Carnival could make some improvements) by lmeiz

I'll start by saying this was our 2nd Carnival cruise. We've cruised with RC and Princess and ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Breeze is the best ship I've sailed on. by svjen

Whoever designed the Breeze hit a home run!! I would sail again on the Breeze just because I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise Nice Ship by dmctc5

My husband and I were able to get away for a last minute vacation and had never cruised. I found ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
July on the Dream by WaitingOnSummer

This was our second trip with Carnival to the Eastern Caribbean but our first on the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT SHIP AND CREW by CARNIVALCRUISE3

I booked this cruise 3 days before sailing since I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship but with issues by erica31194

The ship is beautiful. The atrium was gorgeous. Lots of new things to try - Guys Burger Joint ... continue

Aboard the Carnival Victory... The good, the bad and the ugly. by jfigueroa003

Getting on & off… Faster to the Fun gets 5 stars, The overall boarding process gets 4 ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
While not Paradise, it was a good trip overall by gatorphin

We on the Carnival Paradise on July 31st out of Tampa. Were on the cruise with a total of 52 ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
NICE TIME ON THE DREAM.....BUT by topaz123

Getting on the ship was easy...not a whole lot of waiting time. We took a cab from hotel to ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+

Overall impressions:

(1) If WalMart had a cruise line this would be it. The description ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dirty cabins, mediocre food, and cheesy entertainment by MLTO9

After sailing on at least ten different cruises (three on Carnival in the past decade), this is ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 1.0 out of 5+