Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12068 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Return To Carnival Was A Dream! by orr333

We are in our early 40s with children ages 16 and 20. We also had our daughter’s boyfriend ... continue

Spring break by Tncruisergal

First time on Carnival. Way exceeded expectations! Started with getting on the ship. We checked ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Review by Lunyma-very long! by lunyma

Carnival Breeze Review

3/9/14-3/15/14

Western Caribbean- Montego Bay, Grand ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Pretty Good! by CorrieC

We knew we wanted to do the 5-day trip to Progresso and Cozumel, and we were torn between taking ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by pmiles1535

I was a bit nervous booking this cruise , knowing that the boat was one of the older in the ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freedom is awesome! by ColKlink

Just back from the Carnival Freedom on Sunday. It was fantastic!  Let me start by saying ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 Not Rated
Food was terrible, Entertainment nearly non-existent by dnswitzer

Just returned from our Carnival Cruise. You know all those complaints about Carnival food? Well, ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Ecstacy to Key West and Cozumel - eh, it was OK by 4newcruisers2B

I was hestiant to book Carnival due to the reviews, but was on a tight budget. We've sailed ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Just got off the Freedom by Shynook11

We went to Key West, Ocho Rios & Grand Cayman. My review will be off kilter a bit as we went ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 Not Rated
March break cruise by SAMT

We are a family of four with one 10 year old and one 14 year old. This is approximately our 12th ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A great time was had by all!!! by Lisa1648

This was our 6th cruise with Carnival, first time on Freedom. I was traveling with my husband ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
GREAT VACATION ON CARNIVAL DREAM by smada

We go to Florida every year at this time and stay at a resort home, We have a 14 year old and 16 ... continue

Great Ship, High Prices by szatopek

I have sailed with Carnival now about 7 times and the Carnival Magic is by far the nicest ship, ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Definitely Spring Break by LilBZGirl

Just got off the "new" Sunshine. We took this cruise because we needed a 3 party cabin for other ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Magic is a great choice! by dsg560

This was our tenth cruise. We had cruised on the Triumph almost two years ago and after that ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still a FunShip by sunnisuzi

Embarkation was very efficient and swift, got to the port via Park N Go at 1:15 and on board by ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceptional Cruise by kevinsta

Embarkation - We arrived at the port around 12:30, and we were on the ship in 30 minutes. ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Just an OK experience this time.. look into another boat by KS Love

Overall this cruise was not my favorite. I will break it down below:

First off: I would ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - I'll try to be helpful witht his review by Cruise077

First off we had a great cruise. I would highly recommend this ship and this ... continue

Better than Expected!!!! by justcake

Background....this was my husband and my 9th cruise and first on Carnival and my daughters 5th ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Cocoadog

My husband and I took our two children (age 14 /daughter and son age 13) on this cruise. We were ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Honeymoon Cruise on Carnival Glory. by Poohbear211254

This is our 4th Cruise ( 3 with Carnival and 1 with NCL). We were celebrating our wedding which ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise 2014 southern carribean by SAMT

Firstly the cruise was great. Warm weather and relaxing. I should state I am pretty relaxed. I ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/14 Not Rated
What A Delight on the Legend by studfind3

In March we had the opportunity for our third cruise with Carnival. This time we were on the ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Second Time on the Dream Was Even Better! by jimmygu3

Our family of 4 cruised on the Dream to the Western Caribbean in March 2013, and decided to do a ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125