Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12608 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not as good as our past cruises on Carnival by escot383

We've cruised with Carnival a few times and have always said they had the best food. Until we ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor Cruise Review by colinger

We just finished a cruise aboard the Carnival Valor and had a fantastic time. We traveled with ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ports and a Wonderful Time on Our Anniversary by CruisingMommyT

My parents offered to keep our three children so my husband could get away on an anniversary ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Planning next cruise on BREEZE! by LusbyClan

Celebrated my 50th birthday with hubby and it was the best vacation I've ever had. Easy on and ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very good experience overall by Cruise peace

My husband and I cruised on the Legend on July 13, 2014. The information I gained from fellow ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? by jbayard

My wife, 20 year old daughter, and I just returned from the Carnival Elation cruise on July ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise for the Price by cajl2c

My family of 4 and 6 other friends drove 12 hours to Ft. Lauderdale to sail on the Freedom July ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Vacation by TeddyBear66

My husband and I decided to take our first cruise July 13, 2014 on the Magic. I researched as ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time on the Glory!!! by Beachloverdeb

We are a family of 4(kids are 13 & 11) from NC. First I will say that Carnival charges $16 ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best cruise you can go on by ngird27

Personally I have been on the valor 2x and am returning for my third in Aug 17 2014. I think the ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Great Potential by Avelinnne

DH and drove from Phoenix,AZ (22hrs) and got outside of Galveston at 3AM Sat/Sun exhausted for ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sales pressure overwhelming and staff not happy to be there by Urememberd

This trip was my 2nd cruise with Carnival, the first was Ecstasy in January 2005. My daughters ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by b_cruise

We sailed July 13 for 8 days with the ports of call Aruba, DR, Curaçao, Grand Turk. There ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review by 1st time cruiser with 3 yo by fuzzbucket

*disclaimer *

This was my 1st ever cruise and it was a last minute decision, booked 4 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not so great first cruise by Jones1961

This was my wife's and my first time to cruise. We had heard about all the fabulous food on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by jillhadler

We sailed on July 6, 2014 on the Carnival, Conquest. Debarkation was smooth and very quick. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I loved the ship..... by Scottusc

After reading the reviews online, obviously I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad we didn't ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Seriously disappointed by Patrick48

Having sailed multiple times in the past, I tend to use our Princess cruises as the gold ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever; loved it by Jlucas8363

This was our first cruise ever. Loved almost everything, Way to much Latin music needs to be ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Glory! Great cruise! by Richazsuns

After booking a cruise on the Glory, I read all kinds of less than stellar reviews on this ship. ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
THE NEW Sunshine??? by claudep

I hardly think that this ship should be advertised as NEW! However you could tell that a lot of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 4.0 out of 5+