Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12488 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Awesome Cruise full of Glory by LuvtoCruise50

Well, it has been a week since we returned from our cruise on the Carnival Glory. Overall, we ... continue

Carnival Glory 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Had a good time! by michaelWill

My husband and our daughters just returned from our 8 day trip on Splendor and had fun overall. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Listen to the critics and AVOID this Cruise Line!!! by cruisinfan1234

My girlfriend and I were so excited to embark on our first journey with Elation. We had never ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great time by kcolvin

We just returned from our cruise on the Carnival Valor. I normally don't write reviews but since ... continue

Carnival Valor 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Carnival Pride by bigdog1958

Below is my best attempt at a little review of our cruise on the Carnival Pride. Sorry in ... continue

Carnival Pride 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time but disappointed we missed Roatan by marajade418

This was a very good cruise, we had great weather (despite what the forecasts said)...originally ... continue

Carnival Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
BEST CRUISE EVER! A++++++ by gracie62

This was my third cruise and 2nd time sailing with Carnival. The Pride is a glorious ship, ... continue

Carnival Pride 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Coach by Coach66

This was our first cruise since we went on our honeymoon 25 years ago. Man have things changed!! ... continue

Carnival Magic 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze BEST SHIP, DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!! by ARB1968

We had an awesome vacation!! The ship is beautiful, something to do for everyone. Never once did ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 5+ out of 5+
APPRECIATION FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICES ON BOARD by RIYAZ ESSA

Just arrived today from the Carnival Glory Cruise which was not planned but with the help of our ... continue

Carnival Glory 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
by SWFLcruiser2

One of my sons won a free cruise back in February, so off we went. As everyone knows who has ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall good cruise by Mrtropic73

Just back from 7 night eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Glory. This is my 10th carnival ... continue

Carnival Glory 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
2.0 Upgrades make Freedom a great choice by ksblack0

With 2 kids in tow (ages 2 and 3), we love Carnival because our youngest can participate in the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise, but a few issues by scoutsaj

The Sunshine itself.  The ships 2.0 upgrades are great, and I feel will help improve the ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun cruise on the Dream by kevnbren

We sailed with a group of 35 out of New Orleans.

We had a wonderful cove balcony cabin ... continue

Carnival Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Okay cruise for the money. by Awood279

Stayed in deck 6 midship, with extended balcony. Ship had recently been refurbished, however I ... continue

Carnival Legend 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
We are sold on the Fun Ship!!! by aaronrob

After 23 cruises on various lines I think we may be justified in our review. The Splendor was ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Liberty Eastern Caribbean by HectorAchilleus

We got to Cocoa Beach a day early and stayed at the Comfort Inn. very nice with a good breakfast ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Splendor exceeds expectations by chefpepe

My wife and I were pleasantly surpirsed how much we enjoyed this cruise considering the horrible ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never going on Splendor again by shart3414

I went on the Carnival Splendor on June 9th-June17th, with my husband and my stepson. We decided ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Lot to Be Desired by smg1929

The best part of the cruise, other than the ports, was embarkation. While most passengers had ... continue

Carnival Valor 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our WORST Cruise EVER! by lynnfisher15

As experienced cruisers we had some hesitations about the reputation of the line, but had heard ... continue

Carnival Victory 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
On the Breeze....was a Great Cruise! by pinksugar

My husband and I just got off the Breeze. Honestly I have to say it was Great and Awesome! First ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise, not sure Carnival is for me though by amygirl76

Returned from this cruise this morning. I sailed with my mother, one of my girlfriends and my 20 ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another wonderful Carnival cruise! by threetocruise

We just got back today from our cruise to Old San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk and this one ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 5+ out of 5+