Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12509 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Very disappointed; will never go on Liberty again by tory116

My daughters, grandchuldren and i were on an 8 day cruise. This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and I ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a nice ship by NanaLovesToCruise

Our cruising addiction began in April 2012 when my husband and I went on our first cruise with ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Booze Cruise by Mav442

No need to get the $49 board early pass! Arrive no later than 11am for easy and pain free ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise! by dandebnick2

My husband and I took this same cruise in Oct. We liked it so much we did it again this June. ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous time...as usual. by moncherrie

This was a surprise for my birthday from my husband. We booked less than two weeks out so that ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Platinum Just Another Guest Nothing Special! by cruisedaddy61

My wife and I are Carnival loyalist Platinum members. We have been on 22 Carnival cruises and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 Not Rated
Fun time on the Dream by fresh_air

This is my second cruise, first one was with Royal Caribbean. Overall, the Dream was a fun ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Underwhelming Experience, And We Aren't Hard To Please by Aloha_Cruisers

Simply put, Carnival Breeze was our least favorite cruise of our 4 cruises we've done with ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Freedom trip Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba by eric.reedy@comcast.nett

Freedom 8 day route including Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba. Grabbed a great last ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good cruise for the price. by RealityCheck

Ok, here is my attempt to review my family cruise. My wife and I took our 6th over all cruise, ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun Ship 2.0! by shenstar

This was a very first cruise, and we had a blast! The ship had just come out of dry dock with ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Slightly dissapointing... by GAneedWater

My boyfriend and I boarded the Carnival Breeze June 21st for our first ever cruise with a ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU CHOOSE CARNIVAL LIBERTY by Kc9094

This was my first Carnival cruise. We cruised Royal Caribbean back in March.I enjoyed the cruise ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Missing the Liberty Again! by 8335GOULR

We had a wonderful time aboard the Liberty. We sailed on the Liberty last summer so it is easier ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
FUN Cruise - don't listen to the other reviews! by WorldTravlerx2

We booked a 5 night on the Carnival Paradise, leaving June 23rd out of Tampa. We also bought a ... continue

Carnival Paradise 06/14 5+ out of 5+
LIberty 8 day Southern Carribean June 20 - 28 by waynedog

Just got off the Liberty 8 day cruise out of Port Canaveral to Aruba, Grand Turk, Curacao. Me, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Older Ship, Party Atmosphere, Long Lines Everywhere by kristinut1

The ship seems to be older, not very well maintained. Needs fresh paint, carpets cleaned, ... continue

Carnival Victory 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful by Funtimeaka

Everything about this cruise was great starting from the moment we boarded the ship till the ... continue

Carnival Triumph 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Be prepared for crowds and salt water by nansworld

Since the Splendor is Carnival's largest ship, you would assume the pools and hot tubs would be ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 Not Rated
Disabled cruisers beware before cruising; do your homework. by ADAcruiser

I recently just came from a cruise. This is the first time that I cruised with carnival and that ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome Cruise full of Glory by LuvtoCruise50

Well, it has been a week since we returned from our cruise on the Carnival Glory. Overall, we ... continue

Carnival Glory 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Had a good time! by michaelWill

My husband and our daughters just returned from our 8 day trip on Splendor and had fun overall. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Listen to the critics and AVOID this Cruise Line!!! by cruisinfan1234

My girlfriend and I were so excited to embark on our first journey with Elation. We had never ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great time by kcolvin

We just returned from our cruise on the Carnival Valor. I normally don't write reviews but since ... continue

Carnival Valor 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Carnival Pride by bigdog1958

Below is my best attempt at a little review of our cruise on the Carnival Pride. Sorry in ... continue

Carnival Pride 06/14 4.0 out of 5+