Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12068 Ship Name Date Member Rating
8 Day Southern Caribbean Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, & Grand T by Flo-Rid-A

This makes our 4th Carnival cruise (Miracle, Victory, Dream, and Freedom). Since our last 2 ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing week by emas4

I wasn't sure what this cruise would be like since it was during spring break, but there were ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better Than Expected by 2stonesthrow

I'm a seasoned traveler and cruiser, but this was our first cruise on Carnival. I have been ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic! by Royal_Vin74

What a fun week we had...

Embarkation: New Orleans port was very well organized - plenty ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
#23 and better than ever! by cosmo cruiser

I didn't think we could have a best ever cruise after sailing 22 times....but I was wrong. The ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5+ out of 5+
5 time satisfied Carnival Cruiser by mustanggirl50

We chose the Breeze because it is a relatively new ship and we had not been to the Southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on Spring Break by MOFamilyof4

I have read many bad reviews for this ship for which I am unsure why.

For this cruise it ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed our cruise by luluwantstocruise

We sailed on 3/16/14 on Carnival Freedom. Check in process was a breeze at the port. Got on the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the best of the new ships. by NSAHO79

My husband and I have cruised about nine times and this is our first time on Carnival. I wanted ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary by Cruise Coot

We had a wonderful time on the Glory. So glad that we took the upgrade to a suite. It gave us ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
My first cruise ship by Bellasma

Being a first time cruiser I was surprised of all the slippery surfaces on outside decks as well ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointment galore by travellanamama

Having sailed Carnival 5 previous occasions, I was willing to give Carnival the benefit of the ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Spring Break Family Cruise with Excellent Ports to Visit by CruisingMommyT

This is the 9th cruise that my husband and I have taken together. I have now been on 12. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Carnival Glory trip in Early March, 2014 by Muskietime

Excellent Carnival Glory trip in early March, 2014.

Demographics: 50ish, have cruised ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A Wonderful Time! by thenewestrant

This was my first cruise and it was awesome! My girlfriend (who became my fiance during the ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Sunshine disappointed; to crowded by citalrose

I must say I was very disappointed in the Carnival Sunshine (sailing date was March 16th 2014). ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, Great Cruise, Great Shipmates by JAGR

Couldn't have asked for better weather. Sun and 80's all week. Arrived at Port at 10:40, and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Carnival Cruise! And HMC! by Synthetic

Overall - an amazing time on Carnival Liberty!

Pre-Day 1 – Travel: I went on this ... continue

Breeze is the best of Carnival by pmckee7

Summary: We are a three-generational family (12, 44, 72) and have done a Carnival Cruise every ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Had a great time on Carnival Liberty by LaineyK727

We just came back from a 7 day cruise on Carnival's Liberty ship and we had such a great time. ... continue

Liberty Cruise by lg1635

First let me say that this is my 7th Carnival Cruise, 1st on the Liberty. Most importantly it ... continue

Fantastic!!!! by panky1531

From the embarkation to the weather, food, staff, ports, entertainment this was a fantastic ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
BORING by buckeyecruiser44081

There is only one word for this cruise experience “BORING”. The Carnival Dream ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Nightmare by VetteLT193

If you read about the Dream on cruise critic you'll know the dream is a blown up Carnival ship. ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Dream- ZZZZZZZ by dredly

This was our 7th Carnival cruise, 2nd on the Dream. This was a springbreak cruise with a teenage ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 3.0 out of 5+