Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12488 Ship Name Date Member Rating
All Around Good Cruise by cruiser987123

Cruise with father, daughter 17 and daughter 15

Embarkation- easy, we were on the ship ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beyond the excellent wait staff, not terribly impressed by Cowboyblondie

This was my second cruise with Carnival, the first being one the Paradise about 10 years ago. ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation ever!!! by Tayjenks08

I traveled this summer (2014) with my boyfriend. This was our first cruise. We purchased the ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Pleasant Surprise by TBurr

I have always avoided Carnival due to the image of a party ship. I travel zone and saw a great ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful vacation by muffy168

We embarked on our 12th Carnival cruise onboard the Carnival Liberty June 20th. It was an 8 ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed; will never go on Liberty again by tory116

My daughters, grandchuldren and i were on an 8 day cruise. This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and I ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a nice ship by NanaLovesToCruise

Our cruising addiction began in April 2012 when my husband and I went on our first cruise with ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Booze Cruise by Mav442

No need to get the $49 board early pass! Arrive no later than 11am for easy and pain free ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise! by dandebnick2

My husband and I took this same cruise in Oct. We liked it so much we did it again this June. ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous time...as usual. by moncherrie

This was a surprise for my birthday from my husband. We booked less than two weeks out so that ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Platinum Just Another Guest Nothing Special! by cruisedaddy61

My wife and I are Carnival loyalist Platinum members. We have been on 22 Carnival cruises and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 Not Rated
Fun time on the Dream by fresh_air

This is my second cruise, first one was with Royal Caribbean. Overall, the Dream was a fun ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Underwhelming Experience, And We Aren't Hard To Please by Aloha_Cruisers

Simply put, Carnival Breeze was our least favorite cruise of our 4 cruises we've done with ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Freedom trip Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba by eric.reedy@comcast.nett

Freedom 8 day route including Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba. Grabbed a great last ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good cruise for the price. by RealityCheck

Ok, here is my attempt to review my family cruise. My wife and I took our 6th over all cruise, ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun Ship 2.0! by shenstar

This was a very first cruise, and we had a blast! The ship had just come out of dry dock with ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Slightly dissapointing... by GAneedWater

My boyfriend and I boarded the Carnival Breeze June 21st for our first ever cruise with a ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU CHOOSE CARNIVAL LIBERTY by Kc9094

This was my first Carnival cruise. We cruised Royal Caribbean back in March.I enjoyed the cruise ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Missing the Liberty Again! by 8335GOULR

We had a wonderful time aboard the Liberty. We sailed on the Liberty last summer so it is easier ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
FUN Cruise - don't listen to the other reviews! by WorldTravlerx2

We booked a 5 night on the Carnival Paradise, leaving June 23rd out of Tampa. We also bought a ... continue

Carnival Paradise 06/14 5+ out of 5+
LIberty 8 day Southern Carribean June 20 - 28 by waynedog

Just got off the Liberty 8 day cruise out of Port Canaveral to Aruba, Grand Turk, Curacao. Me, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Older Ship, Party Atmosphere, Long Lines Everywhere by kristinut1

The ship seems to be older, not very well maintained. Needs fresh paint, carpets cleaned, ... continue

Carnival Victory 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful by Funtimeaka

Everything about this cruise was great starting from the moment we boarded the ship till the ... continue

Carnival Triumph 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Be prepared for crowds and salt water by nansworld

Since the Splendor is Carnival's largest ship, you would assume the pools and hot tubs would be ... continue

Carnival Splendor 06/14 Not Rated
Disabled cruisers beware before cruising; do your homework. by ADAcruiser

I recently just came from a cruise. This is the first time that I cruised with carnival and that ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 4.0 out of 5+