Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12510 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Cruise With Carnival...but 8 Nights This Time! by cyshift

We just returned from an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival’s Liberty out of ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Cruise for us by Flmomoftwo

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Some great times and some not so great times by 1tigerpaw

We bought pre and post cruise transfers from and to the Newark airport. Excellent service was ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
More like a strong wind than a Breeze! by trixiegal

Second time on Carnival and I can't wait to get back on the Breeze. Lots of similarities to the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleased with the Sunshine by lgstovall

I read many reviews about the ship before sailing. I was a bit concerned about some things, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on the Pride. by kristin's mom

This was my third time on the Pride. The first two times were in the spring. This time we took ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7 Day Cruise on Carnival Legend - June 2014 by PeachAero

My husband and I spent 7 beautiful days aboard the Carnival Legend sailing through the Western ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
It was a BREEZE by Beth

Bob and Beth Russell - we live in Martinez, GA - 631 miles from Miami. We debated travel by air ... continue

Carnival Breeze: Horrible Food but Loads of Fun by collegiatecruiser

From June 21st-29th, I vacationed on my first-ever cruise! I traveled on the Carnival Breeze to ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still nice, but... by ILuvDW

We are a family of 6 (range from 11-52). This was our second cruise on the Magic. We did the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trying Royal Caribbean Next Time by veromojo

My family and I went on this cruise with an open mind. We were traveling with another couple and ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 Not Rated
Very First Cruise! by Makaiisa

I had my very first cruise experience aboard the Carnival Sunshine this past June. I had a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Had an excellent trip. by Nicky4153

This was our second Carnival cruise, the first one was in 2010. This ship has been completely ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Decor, Food, Excursions, Casino, Shows by HeyLucy1

Embarking & debarking were very organized. Balcony Room was nice although I only saw my ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good, some just 'okay' by pianog75

We set sail end of June on the Glory for HMC, Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan (this is not ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Liberty - Southern Caribbean by bruisin

My wife and our three kids (daughters aged 19 and 17, son aged 13) cruised on the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First Cruise! Stateroom #1401 by nc77kitkat

We just returned from our first cruise ever on Carnival Breeze, which went to St. Maarten, St. ... continue

Worst overall service ever by Golfermom28

I was beyond disappointed. The lack of English speaking staff was very difficult to get service. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved the Comedy Club! by ael123

We got a balcony guarantee for two that cost less than $1420 including all taxes, port charges ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
All Around Good Cruise by cruiser987123

Cruise with father, daughter 17 and daughter 15

Embarkation- easy, we were on the ship ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beyond the excellent wait staff, not terribly impressed by Cowboyblondie

This was my second cruise with Carnival, the first being one the Paradise about 10 years ago. ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation ever!!! by Tayjenks08

I traveled this summer (2014) with my boyfriend. This was our first cruise. We purchased the ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Pleasant Surprise by TBurr

I have always avoided Carnival due to the image of a party ship. I travel zone and saw a great ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+