Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12648 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A True Review by captainorin

This was my 4th cruise. Two on Norwegian. First time on Carnival. Left Miami on August 18, 2014 ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 08/14 Not Rated
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Definitely Hooked! by C0K3R

So this was my very first cruise and I was told by several people that Carnival isn't that great ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is Carnival De-volving? by raesing711

We love cruising - we love Carnival. Every major vacation has been a Carnival cruise - including ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Way Better Than I Expected by Chefnosaj

Let me start off by saying this.. I have been on several ships including: Carnival Fantasy, ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great vacation by schugie

I have read so many reviews of the new Carnival Sunshine ship. I had an amazing time. I went ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
LOVED the Sunshine! by TampaSue

We are a family of four (2 adults, ages 50+ and twin daughters, age 15) who thoroughly enjoyed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LACKING THE BASICS, JUST OK, NOT UP TO THE HYPE. by Jt8man

Just returned from a 6 day western Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. Overall it was just ok. I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise in the 22 I have taken by caibella

I always liked to start with a positive..My cabin Steward was wonderful and the gentleman who ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mostly Good..... by shucks59

We just recently returned from 7 day cruise on the Carnival Conquest. This was my fifth cruise, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Past its glory by Fodorista

Although there was nothing really bad about the 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser Unbiased Review by NathanLarm

After a week aboard the Sunshine, I have to say I'm pretty impressed and am likewise ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lacks Good Entertainment and Rude Guests by FireEater

I will probably not go on the Liberty again. Too may rude guests and not enough to do. Too many ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another enjoyable cruise our 12th by rogerdeat1

This is our family's 12th cruise and Carnivals 6th with carnival only because of the price, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Waste of Money by feelingjipped

This trip was not as expected. The ship is so dated it's ridiculous. Box tv's along with 80's ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise!! by jondude64

Day 1-San Juan (Embarkation)

We boarded the Valor on 8/3/14 for a 7 night eastern ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze-A Good Vacation by Moremajor

We had Faster to the Fun. Do not waste money on this as they called group ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not very pleasant cruise by walouigi

I am writing this review, as I have taken other cruises with other cruise lines, and I know that ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good Family Value by cmrflcruiser

Good family value for family of 4. Kids (15, 19) had a good time.

Club oxygen had a lot ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not for me.... by lastcruise14

I am not a frequent cruiser. This was my second cruise in 10 years, and it will be my last. Some ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise! by mjdiver

Our cabin was on the first floor, barely above the waterline, the cheap seats! Room was small ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+