Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12104 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Great Time Was Had By All... by szpal

This was our family's second Spring Break cruise on the Conquest. Last year we sailed from New ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Won't go on the Sunshine Again by travler27

This was our 6th Carnival cruise. All on different ships. The Sunshine was easily the worst ship ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise on the Liberty - Eastern Caribbean a favorite! by mtmnj221

This is a long review, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. We are a family with 3 kids ages, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Dream Cruise to the Western Caribbean by Jecklecat

We enjoyed this cruise more than any others in the Caribbean. The Carnival Dream was ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Glory, March 30, 2014 by djgravity

Where do I start? We'll break this down into a few key details. The ship, The staff, ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! by Briana15987

This was not my first cruise with Carnival, we actually chose to go with Carnival over Royal ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean by kzblond

All in all it was a great cruise......beautiful ship....wonderful cabin stewards...great ... continue

Great Cruise by mickiemac

We flew in the day of the cruise and arrived in FLL at 10:45. No issue getting a cab and to the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wish I could complain...but by MrChocoholic

After being on Victory's sister ship, Destiny, I knew what to expect. Carnival's style isn't ... continue

Carnival Victory 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyed! by cdm289

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Dream. I travelled with my 2 sons (9 and turned 12 ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3-29-14 by yooper cruiser

We are a family of 3 (My wife and I and son-14)

Getting there: We flew into Miami on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice idea but too much crammed into one ship by bobcat70

I had never sailed on this ship when it was the Destiny, and I will say that on the surface this ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Good Ol' Ecstasy! by oneboysmom

This was my DS and I second time on the Ecstasy in 2 years. She is a great ship and the crew is ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by garryp

I chose this cruise because we wanted to do a multi centre taking in Memphis (by Amtrak) to New ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze cruise with 2 families 8 people total by delvendo4

This was none of our 1st cruise on any Carnival ship so we had come to expect certain things on ... continue

2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 Not Rated
Enjoyed the Comedy Club most by bdjtbenson

Carnival Dream was okay.  Meals were okay. Breakfasts were normally made to order omelets ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5.0 out of 5+