Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12510 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Dated decor, but a great time. by MikeMSD

Just got back from a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Elation down to Cozumel and Progresso. I ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
7/5 Carnival Sunshine by joshrach

The cruise was pretty good. I had read the many scary reviews about sewage smell, rude staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by MarcyReally

It has been 29 years since the last time I was on a cruise from any provider. My husband isn't a ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Freedom 2.0, upgrades and review of Southern Caribbean by CleveCruiser

June 21 Travel  Drive: Cleve to Jacksonville; stayed at Hampton Inn, Bartram Park; ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my least favorite cruises by m8140

Just off from an 8 day Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival Liberty.This was our 10th cruise. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Honeymoon Disappointment ... by KessieB

We were so excited to be going on our FIRST cruise together and what better time than our ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+