Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12086 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Best Family Vacation on the Carnival Breeze!! by EasyBreezy83

During this cruise I was travelling with my husband, and our 10 year old son. This was my second ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Spring Break 2014 Carnival Glory by mneely72

Just got home from a 7 day cruise on The Carnival Glory. This ship may have been updated in 2012 ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Go with another line by NellieX

I won't go into a detailed explanation of why this cruise kind of sucked. I was a first-time ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival - I would not recommend by tdspaulding

I will preface this by saying we have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises prior to this Carnival ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great Time Was Had By All... by szpal

This was our family's second Spring Break cruise on the Conquest. Last year we sailed from New ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Won't go on the Sunshine Again by travler27

This was our 6th Carnival cruise. All on different ships. The Sunshine was easily the worst ship ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise on the Liberty - Eastern Caribbean a favorite! by mtmnj221

This is a long review, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. We are a family with 3 kids ages, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Dream Cruise to the Western Caribbean by Jecklecat

We enjoyed this cruise more than any others in the Caribbean. The Carnival Dream was ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Glory, March 30, 2014 by djgravity

Where do I start? We'll break this down into a few key details. The ship, The staff, ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! by Briana15987

This was not my first cruise with Carnival, we actually chose to go with Carnival over Royal ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean by kzblond

All in all it was a great cruise......beautiful ship....wonderful cabin stewards...great ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by mickiemac

We flew in the day of the cruise and arrived in FLL at 10:45. No issue getting a cab and to the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Wish I could complain...but by MrChocoholic

After being on Victory's sister ship, Destiny, I knew what to expect. Carnival's style isn't ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyed! by cdm289

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Dream. I travelled with my 2 sons (9 and turned 12 ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3-29-14 by yooper cruiser

We are a family of 3 (My wife and I and son-14)

Getting there: We flew into Miami on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice idea but too much crammed into one ship by bobcat70

I had never sailed on this ship when it was the Destiny, and I will say that on the surface this ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Good Ol' Ecstasy! by oneboysmom

This was my DS and I second time on the Ecstasy in 2 years. She is a great ship and the crew is ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by garryp

I chose this cruise because we wanted to do a multi centre taking in Memphis (by Amtrak) to New ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+