Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12516 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Sales pressure overwhelming and staff not happy to be there by Urememberd

This trip was my 2nd cruise with Carnival, the first was Ecstasy in January 2005. My daughters ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by b_cruise

We sailed July 13 for 8 days with the ports of call Aruba, DR, Curaçao, Grand Turk. There ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review by 1st time cruiser with 3 yo by fuzzbucket

*disclaimer *

This was my 1st ever cruise and it was a last minute decision, booked 4 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not so great first cruise by Jones1961

This was my wife's and my first time to cruise. We had heard about all the fabulous food on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by jillhadler

We sailed on July 6, 2014 on the Carnival, Conquest. Debarkation was smooth and very quick. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I loved the ship..... by Scottusc

After reading the reviews online, obviously I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad we didn't ... continue

Seriously disappointed by Patrick48

Having sailed multiple times in the past, I tend to use our Princess cruises as the gold ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever; loved it by Jlucas8363

This was our first cruise ever. Loved almost everything, Way to much Latin music needs to be ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Glory! Great cruise! by Richazsuns

After booking a cruise on the Glory, I read all kinds of less than stellar reviews on this ship. ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
THE NEW Sunshine??? by claudep

I hardly think that this ship should be advertised as NEW! However you could tell that a lot of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise! by N2FamilyCruising

Just returned from our Carnival Legend Cruise, and would highly recommend this ship and the ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Just let me off this boat! by Elvis_The_King

My wife and I decided on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Carnival Magic with port calls ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Paradise by ejmmc17

Overall this is fairly fun, short, and relatively cruise option. Nothing about the ship blew you ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st cruise experience by Dthall06

My first cruise experience was not necessarily a bad one, but I can think of several ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fair by TinaR0226

This was my 12th Carnival cruise. We started this cruise with high expectations. However, I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome Getaway! by carlosandterrie

Background information:  My wife and I love to cruise as a means to celebrate our couple's ... continue

Very Pleasureable Trip by CTMCM

Our first cruise on the Carnival Breeze but our fourth cruise overall. We had cruised on the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great family vacation by billys mom

We were a group of 10 people traveling on the Carnival Sunshine. 1 Suite, 1 balcony, 1 inside ... continue

Carnival cruise Ecstasy Cozumel & Key West July 2014 by craigsl2

Cozumel was a huge disappointment. Lots of free time here, but little to do. Unless you book a ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed ourselves despite a few things by JenRobBowlin

This was my second and his first cruise. The ship was large and clean. The staff were very ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall the cruise was just okay by SJK120

My husband and I just got back from our third cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze and overall the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 3.0 out of 5+