Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12478 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
7/5 Carnival Sunshine by joshrach

The cruise was pretty good. I had read the many scary reviews about sewage smell, rude staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Cruise With Carnival...but 8 Nights This Time! by cyshift

We just returned from an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival’s Liberty out of ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Cruise for us by Flmomoftwo

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Some great times and some not so great times by 1tigerpaw

We bought pre and post cruise transfers from and to the Newark airport. Excellent service was ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
More like a strong wind than a Breeze! by trixiegal

Second time on Carnival and I can't wait to get back on the Breeze. Lots of similarities to the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+