Carnival Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 12103 Ship Name Date Member Rating
One of the best weeks of our lives... by mrsmetz

From the moment we arrived at the Pier in NYC, we knew it was going to be a great week. Everyone ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Unforgettable Good Time by brickman27

I highly recommend this cruise. Fantastic vacation overall.

Room: Interior room was ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Just a quick get- a- way by fungramma

This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing! by cruisssn

We were on board within a half hour and sitting on the Lido deck with a drink in hand. Upon ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Booked 9PM Thursday- Sailed Sunday! by ihatewinter!

We live in Minnesnowta- or this year smack dab in the middle of the polar vortex ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our second Breeze sailing in less than one year - better the 2nd time by newpherchris

This was my 22nd cruise (all with Carnival), and my second on the Breeze in the last 10 months. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disaster Honeymoon Cruise - Feeling Extremely Cheated by eddieyag

My wife had never cruised before and was a bit sceptical to go on a cruise for our honeymoon. I ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a fun ship by gatorjules

I've cruised on another Carnival ship in the past and had a great time, but the Paradise leaves ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine (It's relative) by nadif211

As I sit on my balcony here in Saint Thomas, I laugh to myself. If you asked me three days ago ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleased again by Lolacat

Third Carnival cruise...first two were on the Paradise and the Glory, so I pretty much knew what ... continue

Carnival Legend 04/14 Not Rated
Best Family Vacation on the Carnival Breeze!! by EasyBreezy83

During this cruise I was travelling with my husband, and our 10 year old son. This was my second ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Spring Break 2014 Carnival Glory by mneely72

Just got home from a 7 day cruise on The Carnival Glory. This ship may have been updated in 2012 ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Go with another line by NellieX

I won't go into a detailed explanation of why this cruise kind of sucked. I was a first-time ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival - I would not recommend by tdspaulding

I will preface this by saying we have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises prior to this Carnival ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze March 9th! by laureldavis

This was our 2nd cruise. Our first was only 3 nights through Royal Caribbean. We chose this 6 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival must have saved money on this cruise by webster13

I would not recommend this cruise. It seemed like Carnival skimped with this one to spend more ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by Snwbuny1971

This was my families first cruise. We entered the ship to find out the slide and pool was being ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Absolutely loved our first cruise March 30-April 6! by snowyowl57

My husband and I have been travelling to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for 13 years and ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Still the cruise line of choice by ButlerFan

Just returned from a spring break cruise on the Sunshine. It was a wonderful trip and confirmed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise yet from Carnival... Time to try Royal Caribbean by aagoado

38 of us went on cruise for my sisters wedding the last week of March. From the start it was bad ... continue

Carnival Freedom 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great trip on the Carnival Breeze by huntcha

We spent our family spring break trip aboard the Carnival Breeze. The cruise stopped in Jamaica, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great Time Was Had By All... by szpal

This was our family's second Spring Break cruise on the Conquest. Last year we sailed from New ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+