Celebrity St Croix Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity St Croix Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity St Croix Cruise Reviews: 109 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity Summit Repositioning Cruise Aqua Class by lexmiller
Our first cruise in Aqua Class and we are not sure that the stateroom attendant was able to get the ... continue
Celebrity Summit 11/12 5+ out of 5+
Mediocre Experience by yippieskippy
The reputation of Celebrity Cruise lines had me at high expectations, but the Summit falls short in ... continue
Celebrity Summit 05/12 2.0 out of 5+
Summit 4/21-4/28/2012 by tcher0619
Summit April 21-28, 2012 This was a much anticipated family cruise. Our married daughter and I ... continue
Celebrity Summit 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Summit Cruise by LOP
The Solsticized Summit Shines and the new look Celebrity is trying to achieve is pleasing. ... continue
Celebrity Summit 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
First S Class Experience - Celebrity Silhouette by dennbr9
What a great Cruise on a truly beautiful Ship with a wonderful Cruise Critic Roll Call Group! ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 04/12 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit 10 years later by nowhook18
We chose the Celebrity Summit for our 10 year Anniversary Cruise and it was the same ship that we ... continue
Newly refurbished Summit by RoxieRue
Aquaclass cruise on refurbished ship April 6.2012 ... continue
Quite Nice by Parlaming0
I was a little worried about the post-refurb comments about the Summit, but I really didn't need to ... continue
Celebrity Summit 04/12 5.0 out of 5+
Silhouette on the Seas by benny salami
Spring Break Cruise on the Finest of the Celebrity Fleet ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 04/12 4.0 out of 5+
Loved every minute of it! by SLPShelly
Dream vacation for our family of 6 adults to the Southern Caribbean. Celebrity Summit was ... continue
Honeymoon Cruise by travelbugberlin
My husband and I decided to go on this cruise for our honeymoon. I have been on several cruises, ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 03/12 3.0 out of 5+
Great room, great time, mediocre dining room experience by johnpma
This was our first experience on Celebrity Cruises and overall it was good. ... continue
HERE'S TO THE CREW!!! by Maddie2012
My husband and I just returned from the most wonderful cruise aboard the Celebrity Silhouette. ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 03/12 5+ out of 5+
Mixed review of Celebrity Silhouette Caribbean Cruise by navybankerteacher
Sailing from Bayonne, NJ seemed like a great way for a Connecticut resident needing a break from ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 03/12 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit, Western Caribbean Review by IGH Cruiser
A somewhat long Celebrity Summit Cruise review - February 11 - 18, 2012 ... continue
First Time Cruiser on Celebrity Summit by gftraveler89
This is a review of the Celebrity Summit two weeks after it was 'Solsticized', as experienced by ... continue
Celebrity Summit 02/12 4.0 out of 5+
Very Good Experience by Optima7
Very comfortable cabin (CC), pleasant and efficient service, nicely refurbished ship, beautiful ... continue
Celebrity Summit 02/12 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Cruise aboard Summit by jppcrtt
What a great Caribbean getaway! ... continue
Celebrity Summit 02/12 4.0 out of 5+
Silhouette Jan 5-17, 2012 Eastern Caribbean by westcoast cruisers
This was a wonderful cruise, we were expecting the worst at embarkment based on the reviews for the ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 02/12 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Summit in all her new glory! by jazzbeau
Summit came out of dry-dock renewed and Solsticized, "the happiest--and newest--ship in the world!" ... continue
Celebrity Summit 02/12 5.0 out of 5+
Highly disappointed by gp366
First (and last) time cruising with Celebrity ... continue
Celebrity Summit 02/12 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship!! by dongordon
Just got back from cruising on the Silhouette.....the most beautiful ship I have ever been on since ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 01/12 4.0 out of 5+
12 days of vacation by pard76
Cruise with another couple and accompanying my wife's older parents(84/87). Staff was very ... continue
Celebrity Silhouette 01/12 4.0 out of 5+
New Years on the Summit by calenita
Our cruise was the last on the Summit before she went into drydock so I know there will be many ... continue
Celebrity Summit 01/12 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit by 2Luv2Travel
Our first time may be our last. ... continue
Celebrity Summit 01/12 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Celebrity Cruise Deals
Cruise Lines: Azamara St Croix Cruises Celebrity St Croix Cruises Holland America St Croix Cruises Royal Caribbean St Croix Cruises