Carnival Freeport Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Freeport Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Carnival Freeport Cruise Reviews: 736 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Murphy's Law had to be in play ... by senorcruzer0013

Well - my cruise started Sunday, Feb 9 with a major fog delay. Mother Nature - no one to blame. ... continue

Carnival Magic 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fun with lots of sun! by Harley Granny

There were two couples...not 1st time cruises but the 1st time together.

We had so much ... continue

Carnival Sensation 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Expected more by truenewfie

This was our 2nd cruise with Carnival and the first on the Pride. We choose Baltimore as our ... continue

Carnival Pride 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Splendor is not well named! by CornishPiskyVal

Background information:  We have cruised 7 times previously with a variety of other cruise ... continue

Carnival Splendor 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Splendor was Splendid! by limoguy1

This was a superbowl cruise. We departed on a cold day and it got warmer as we traveled South. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable Pride Cruise Despite Cold Weather by Trvlr37

We had a wonderful cruise on the Pride. Embarkation was delayed, but we arrived at the pier ... continue

Carnival Pride 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
First and LAST Carnival Splendor Cruise by khaki80reed

This was the first and last Carnival Cruise I believe I will embark on. The cruise was chosen ... continue

Carnival Splendor 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Blah Cruise by Ranchodepato

The cabin was OK but the food disappointing when you could get it. Missed eating in the dining ... continue

Carnival Sensation 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not too impressed this time around by poprok17

This is my 3rd Carnival cruise and 6th cruise all together. Last year me and my boyfriend took ... continue

Carnival Splendor 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Girlfriend Cruise by janicelynn1581

Overall, I thought this was a good cruise. We had several things we did not like, but many ... continue

Carnival Splendor 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
If your cruise is more by SaritaKay

The good: Check in was quick on embarkation day. Disembarking was just as smooth and quick. The ... continue

Carnival Splendor 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Much Better Than Expected by dawalker05

This my 7th cruise and my first with Carnival Cruise Lines. Over the years I wanted to try ... continue

Carnival Pride 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing Time on the Sensation by TheCriuseDirector

Ok, so this was my families 2nd cruise (2nd with Carnival). We stayed on the same class of ship ... continue

Carnival Sensation 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great New Year's Cruise by pinklion12

My husband and I recently went on this cruise to Port Canavrel and the Bahamas. I was nervous ... continue

Carnival Splendor 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Decent food but feel deceived by scavsiu8

My wife and I booked a cruise for 12/31/2013 through 1/5/2014, as it was out first anniversary ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great first-time cruise by graycat274

My husband and I are in our late 40s and we drove to Port Canaveral from our home in NC. This ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Carnival Fantasy Experience - December 2013 by STLbbfan

My wife and teenage sons discovered cruising last Christmas (2012) when we sailed Celebrity from ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on the Fantasy!!!! by Paradisefound619

Background: This is our 3rd cruise. We first cruised on the Carnival Glory in 2007 and then to ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival by CruiseDrew74

While I must first of all say "I did have fun on my cruise"; however, there were still many ... continue

Carnival Splendor 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cold Weather Escape on Splendor by R<3M2012

December 11-18th 2013

My husband and I decided to escape NYC cold weather for 8 days. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
5 days in Paradise by scimprints

I decided to give my entire family of five and grandson which make six, a cruise in lieu of ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine-the good the bad and the ugly by ready for another cruise

We will start with the good. Embarkation went smoothly, although it was obvious hundreds of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
11/21/13 Carnival Fascination Review to the Bahamas with Excursions by bradandnikee

We were planning on parking through a cheaper location but my husband liked the idea that we pay ... continue

Carnival Fascination 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!! by willie9433

My wife and I just return from out winter cruise this morning. We were on the Carnival Splendor. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 11/13 5+ out of 5+
A home run once again for Carnival by joeandheidi

My wife and I have been on 15 plus cruises to include Princess, Royal Caribbean and Carnival and ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 11/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Cruise Lines: Carnival Freeport Cruises Celebration Cruise Line Freeport Cruises Norwegian NCL Freeport Cruises