NCL Miami Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Miami Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Miami Cruise Reviews: 77 Ship Name Date Member Rating
RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & EXTREMELY LOUD SHIP by dnoel

Very disappointed with our cruise. For such a huge ship you would think that they would have ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
RENAME SHIP TO PARTY & LOUD SHIP! by dnoel

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

If you want QUIET this is NOT the ship for you. The staff is ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lost quality by barbiebostwick

This is my 4 cruise in a row on the same boat around the same time, and I may say that the ... continue

Norwegian Sky 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Epic Review 16-23 Feb 2014 by derek005

This was our first Norwegian cruise and definitely will not be the last. I read over 500 reviews ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/14 5+ out of 5+
4-Day Bahamas Cruise Aboard NCL Sky Feb 2014 by Ozzie's Mom

My mother, my husband and I booked an Owner’s Suite (9001) for a four-day cruise to the ... continue

Norwegian Sky 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Sky Hits and Misses by Bosslady146

This was my daughters' first ever cruise and my first in 20 years, so perhaps I'm biased because ... continue

Norwegian Sky 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Panama Cruise April 2013 by mitchella51
Our first time with Norwegian and what an experience ... continue
Norwegian Jewel 05/13 5+ out of 5+
Ship's Log From The Garden Villa by Uniall
A Daily Log of Activities, Ports of Call, Dining & Entertainment on NCL Star: 4/21-5/7, 2013 TA: ... continue
Norwegian Star 05/13 5.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic on the Norwegian Star by trailer
Repositioning cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen ... continue
Norwegian Star 05/13 3.0 out of 5+
Expected better by Ben Hurt
Since I had just recently cruised on the Norwegian Dawn, I assumed the newer Epic would be all the ... continue
Norwegian Epic 04/13 3.0 out of 5+
Oh What A Week! by Beachbum6731
Had a fantastic first cruise aboard NCL's Pearl, February 17 -- 24, 2013. ... continue
Norwegian Pearl 03/13 5+ out of 5+
If it had been our first cruise, it would have been our last by Mr Schaefer
We took our third cruise on the Sky with high expectations and were very disappointed ... continue
Norwegian Sky 02/13 3.0 out of 5+
Very Busy week on the NCL EPIC 2/16/2013 by ThelmLou
Frequent cruisers 3 to 4 per year and have been on over 103 cruises in the last 30 years ... continue
Norwegian Epic 02/13 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Epic by demaree99
My wife and I went on the cruise ship Epic ... continue
Norwegian Epic 02/13 4.0 out of 5+
CRUISE NUMBER 6 WITH NCL JUST AS GREAT AS THE FIRST! by dillagirl
NCL ships have become our home away from home & the service just gets better & better! ... continue
Norwegian Pearl 02/13 5+ out of 5+
Epic Review for an Epic Cruise! by cruisin' peanut
After reading many, many reviews before sailing and then experiencing the Epic first-hand, I have ... continue
Norwegian Epic 02/13 5+ out of 5+
PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE by jcrowd
Beautiful ship, Incredible service from a happy crew and just plain fun and relaxing. ... continue
Norwegian Epic 12/12 5+ out of 5+
Epically excellent by otispunkmeyer
Worst fears about this ship and worries about the response from the first time cruisers in our ... continue
Norwegian Epic 12/12 5.0 out of 5+
First Time NCL Cruisers with child by hmcstern
After cruising with multiple cruise lines, we wanted to give the "Freestyle Cruising" a try.... ... continue
Norwegian Epic 11/12 3.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic+back to back Caribbean by fidmar
2 weeks transatlantic excellent, 1 week Caribbean not so good. ... continue
Norwegian Epic 12/12 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous by George Gibbs
George Gibbs & Olga Gaspar from London & Mexico Fabulous Wonderful we would do it over and over ... continue
Norwegian Jewel 05/12 5+ out of 5+
Another great time on the Jewel by ny-outdoorsman
This will be a very positive review, all you folks who want to see negative stuff, so deal with ... continue
Norwegian Jewel 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
Epic is Epic. by EdwarG
First time on this ship, cruised on oven a dozen others, Epic is unique. ... continue
Norwegian Epic 04/12 5+ out of 5+
Amazing! by sas
One of the best holidays we have ever been on! ... continue
Norwegian Pearl 04/12 5.0 out of 5+
First ever cruise by John Howarth
Having fancied the idea of a cruise for sometime, my wife was persuaded to try a Freestyle cruise. ... continue
Norwegian Pearl 04/12 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50
NCL Cruise Deals
Cruise Lines: Carnival Miami Cruises Celebrity Miami Cruises Norwegian NCL Miami Cruises Royal Caribbean Miami Cruises