NCL Hilo Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Hilo Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Hilo Cruise Reviews: 135 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A very pleasant cruise by SpendingTheirInheritance
All in all, the PoA is pleasant and memorable, and yes, I would do it again, especially if I can ... continue
Pride of America 01/13 4.0 out of 5+
Pride of America by jannielee
This was our worst cruise ever. Our second Pride of America Hawaii cruise was even worse than our ... continue
Pride of America 01/13 2.0 out of 5+
First NCL cruise by gypsylady
Because we did not want to cross an ocean by ship to Hawaii, we chose the Pride of America as our ... continue
Pride of America 12/12 3.0 out of 5+
PRIDE OF AMERICA by Australman
Firstly i will point ot that this was my first cruise since doing a domestic cruise in Australia ... continue
Pride of America 12/12 4.0 out of 5+
POA was as expected by Luke82580
After reading countless reviews, Pride of America was as expected ... continue
Pride of America 11/12 3.0 out of 5+
Anniversary cruise around Hawaii by askmeanother
We regularly cruise with my cousin and her partner and this was to be a special one to celebrate ... continue
Pride of America 10/12 4.0 out of 5+
PoA ticked the boxes by James Coulton
We travelled on the 18 August 2012 sailing and in summary the cruise met all our expectations with ... continue
Pride of America 09/12 5.0 out of 5+
Nothing wrong with POA by 7Flags
POA is a good ship with a good crew serving good food in paradise. What's not to love? ... continue
Pride of America 08/12 4.0 out of 5+
Pride of America - A great way to see Hawaii! by jnap
A brief day-by-day summary of our 7-night cruise--- our first introduction to Hawaii. A wonderful ... continue
Wonderful Cruise to see Hawaii by marya317
As I learned so much from previous cruise reviews I would like to share my tips/experience from our ... continue
THE BEST WAY TO SEE HAWAII by ATLmagnos
Young east coast married couple, first cruise, first trip to Hawaii ... continue
Pride of America 08/12 5+ out of 5+
Not your typical cruse ship experience by 7960Ken
I sometimes wondered if I was really on a cruise ... continue
Pride of America 08/12 4.0 out of 5+
BEST Family Vacation (until next year....) by SaveTheWavesGirl
Everything about this trip was fantastic! I was a little worried reading some of the reviews on all ... continue
Pride of America 07/12 5+ out of 5+
Pride of American 7-7-2012 by lsufan93
Seeing the Islands is great - Food was not ... continue
Pride of America 07/12 3.0 out of 5+
Ahhhhhhh......the suite life! by disneydad4
25th anniversary cruise with famiily staying in connecting Owners and penthouse suites on POA ... continue
Pride of America 10/12 4.0 out of 5+
Perfect way to see Hawaii by kornfein
Great Cruise with extended family in the Hawaiian islands ... continue
Hawaiian Honeymoon by flower_gal12
My husband and I went on the Pride of America's Hawaiian cruise for our honeymoon, and it was ... continue
Pride of America 07/12 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable family vacation on Pride of America by soxfan1495
As others have said, this cruise is more about the ports than it is about the ship. It is the only ... continue
Pride of America 07/12 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely WONDERFUL! by LJones4AU
I've read several times on this website that this is the best way to see Hawaii for the first time ... continue
Pride of America 06/12 5+ out of 5+
Family Fun for all Generations by Mooch7
Grandma and Aunty, three daughters, one son-in-law and two grandchildren - something for everyone ... continue
Pride of America 04/12 5.0 out of 5+
Pride of America Cruise - March 10-17, 2012 by Jenora2012
Great Family Cruise to Hawaii ... continue
GREAT HAWAIIAN CRUISE by Ikenuts
After reading past reviews of the NCL Pride of America, I went in with very low expectations on ... continue
NCL Pride of America February 2012 by 1sttimenclcruiser
Hawaii Cruise on NCL Pride of America February 2012 Room 9200 ... continue
Great itinerary and great vacation by lawyers2
We were quite pleased with this ship and the ports and overnightsf in Maui and kauai. Best way to ... continue
Pride of America 02/12 4.0 out of 5+
Great Way to See Different Places on the Hawaiian Islands by thumper13
We chose this cruise for our Bucket List trip to Hawaii. ... continue
Pride of America 02/12 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
NCL Cruise Deals
Cruise Lines: Carnival Hilo Cruises Holland America Hilo Cruises Norwegian NCL Hilo Cruises Princess Hilo Cruises Royal Caribbean Hilo Cruises