NCL Freeport Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Freeport Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Freeport Cruise Reviews: 127 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Norwegian Sky... Disappointment by strasburgcrusin
Had high hopes, but they were dashed as soon as we hit the welcome buffet ... continue
Norwegian Sky 11/11 3.0 out of 5+
A fun and fanciful review by BeadBabe
A fun and fanciful review of a solo cruisers experience on a back-to-back cruise on board ... continue
Norwegian Sky 11/11 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent!!! by hippie7love
Exceeds the expectations of small cruise ship. great customer service. ... continue
Norwegian Sky 10/11 4.0 out of 5+
Great Time Overall by CruiseNut!
We were a little hesitant to book this cruise given the low percentage of people who liked their ... continue
Norwegian Sky 10/11 4.0 out of 5+
The NCL Sky is the best! by Carolinakeepsakes
On my second cruise aboard the NCL Sky I was not disappointed! ... continue
Norwegian Sky 09/11 5+ out of 5+
Scary plumbing problem in room #9040 by MIKOnERIC
Room #9040 Norwegian Sky has mildew smell mold under carpet. water leaking. ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/11 Not Rated
Awesome Time!!!!! Great Value for 4 Day by Titi920
Husband & Wife cruisers in our 30's no children...(and we Go Go Go on a vacation!) ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/11 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing time on the Sky! first-time couple by jay cola
Hello, I just got off the Sky last Friday had an excellent time! Plenty of relaxation and ... continue
Norwegian Sky 05/11 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Get Away! by CruiseGirltr
My husband and I decided to take a quick get away trip aboard the Norwegian Sky on May 2, 2011. ... continue
Norwegian Sky 05/11 5.0 out of 5+
Best Introduction To Freestyle Cruising for First Timers by NCFoodGuy
This was the best way to experience cruising......This was our first cruise, and we chose the ... continue
Norwegian Sky 04/11 4.0 out of 5+
The Gem without Sugar and Charlane by bgirlvnv
I just recently went on a cruise to the Bahamas, the same ship I went on in December of 2009, and ... continue
Norwegian Gem 03/11 5+ out of 5+
1st time crusiers were disappointed but will cruise again by ndamigo
My husband and I are first time crusiers. We decided to take a 4 day cruise with a stop every day ... continue
Norwegian Sky 03/11 3.0 out of 5+
Great girls' trip! by chicpast
I planned this cruise for myself and two girlfriends. We are trying to do a getaway each year and ... continue
Norwegian Sky 02/11 4.0 out of 5+
It's time to get serious!! by majcigar
Norwegian Sky has been negatively reviewed by a lot of people & after 26 cruises I want you to know ... continue
Norwegian Sky 02/11 5.0 out of 5+
5-day Bahamas: Aft Penthouse most relaxing cruise ever! by bluenote15
Could hardly tell it was an older ship. Spotless and great food, entertainment, facilities. ... continue
Norwegian Sky 02/11 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Sky 09/10 5.0 out of 5+
Bahamas with Style by tranzwarp
4-night Bahamas cruise on the Sky ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/10 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Sky is anything but. by indiana don
This is our fourth cruise with Norwegian and they continue to go downhill. Food and service to and ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/10 3.0 out of 5+
The Sky's the Limit? by GuyGenie
Had a great time, but overall, my first NCL cruise did not impress. ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/10 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruisers, Ready to do it again!! by CG3
Loved the Sky, will be returning in November!! ... continue
Norwegian Sky 08/10 5.0 out of 5+
Sky Review by cruising90210
A review of the ship Norwegian Sky on June 2010 to the Bahamas ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/10 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship, But Not Impressed by firemeyer
This was my husband and my first time on NCL. The ship looked very nice from the outside. NCL's ... continue
Norwegian Sky 07/10 4.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise after wedding on south Beach - took 1st timers by mickeyforus
Wanted to introduce adult children to cruising, so we chose a 5 day cruise on ncl sky, big mistake ... continue
Norwegian Sky 06/10 1.0 out of 5+
Great first-time cruise! by klm1
We heard mixed reviews about cruising, and decide to give it a try, to see whether it was the type ... continue
Norwegian Sky 06/10 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
NCL Cruise Deals
Cruise Lines: Carnival Freeport Cruises Celebration Cruise Line Freeport Cruises Norwegian NCL Freeport Cruises